并不是来诊所做志愿者的
isn't exactly what you had in mind when you left SFD.
我在帮助他人也在帮你啊
I am helping people and you.
但也许帮不了
But, uh, it might not be for much longer.
西雅图长老会医院的医师主任
Residency director at Seattle Pres
下周跟我约了个面试
can squeeze me in for an interview next week.
那么 格蕾-斯隆呢
Uh, what about Grey-Sloan?
我才不要申请福克斯的医院
I'm not applying to any Fox hospitals.
你不用这么恨屋及乌 瑟林炒掉了你
Your loyalty isn't necessary. Catherine let you go.
是你
You.
我不信任她 你还想扇她耳光呢
I don't trust her, and you want to slap her.
而且还
And then...
还什么
Then...?
怎么了
What?
听说新的住院医师主任今天上任
I heard a rumor that the new residency director starts today.
好吧
Oh. Well...
很好
good.
你还好吧
You're okay?
我有自己的诊所
I'm in my clinic.
还有更多时间陪孩子
I've got more time for the kids,
更多机会做研究
opportunities to pursue research.
我好得不能再好了
Never been better.
祝那个新来的好运咯
I wish the new person... best of luck.
他会需要的
They'll need it.
1335 韦斯特
1335 West.
1335 韦斯特
1335 West.
对不起
Whoa! Sorry.
没关系
It's all good.
紧张吗
Nervous?
我是指新老大
A-About the new boss.
对 不
Right. N-No.
安田说今天是最后期限了
Yasuda said today is the deadline.
是啊 今天都快过完了 我还没下定决心
Yeah. End of day. I haven't decided.
这两个地方各有利弊
Both places have their pros and cons.
这里的能量好温暖
The energy is so warm in here,
让我想起了母亲的子♥宫♥
it reminds me of a mother's womb.
并不是说我记得
Not that I remember
身处其中的感觉 但是
being in one, but...
大家好 我是西德尼·赫仑
Hi, I am Sydney Heron.
是大家敢于担当的新领导
I am your new fearless leader.
说新也不新了
I mean, not new new.
我在这儿当过住院医生
You know, I did my residency here.
所以 把我想成你们的一员 好吗
So think of me as one of you guys, okay?
来 谁准备好用爱行医了
Who's ready to heal with love?
不是该先给我们分配任务吗
Uh, shouldn't we be getting our assignments?
而且脚不能停 不
While moving quickly? Uh, no.
我越了解你们 就越能在行医上帮到你们
The better I know you, the better surgeon I can make you.
所以 名字昵称都报一下
So, name? Nickname?
有没有一直想写的小说呢
Novel you've always wanted to write?
谁想先来
Who wants to go first, huh?
哈喽 两位 恭喜啊
Hey, you two, congratulations...
恭喜你们战胜堵车来上班
on... making it to work through the traffic.
你开电车吗 施密特 我骑自行车来的
You drive electric, Schmitt? I ride a bike.
那就更好了 你今天跟我一起
Even better. Hey, you're with me today.
20分钟后楼下见 好的
Meet me downstairs in 20. Okay.
我一直想告诉他的 结果大家都被炒了
I keep trying to tell him, and then everyone got fired
感觉现在庆祝不是时候
and it felt weird to celebrate... something.
我好害怕他的反应
And I'm scared of how he's gonna react,
也害怕自己对他做出的反应
and I'm scared of how I'll react to how he reacts.
好吧 怎么 我从不拿你的恐惧开玩笑
Okay. What?! I don't make fun of your fears.
我们整个友谊就建立在这上面 好吧
It's literally what our entire friendship is based on.
随便吧
Oh, whatever.
反正他觉得所有冰川要融化了
He thinks the world is gonna end tomorrow anyway
世界末日要来了 也许这些都不重要了
from melting ice caps, so maybe none of this matters.
也许你有没有孩子也不重要
Maybe it doesn't matter if you don't have a baby,
反正我也当不了儿科医生 给他开不了刀
because I won't be a peds surgeon that can take care of it.
我宝宝怎么会需要开刀 我只是在假设
Why does my baby need surgery? That was a hypothetical.
需要假设的 是你的儿科教研金
No, your peds fellowship is a hypothetical.
我是真的怀孕了
I'm actually pregnant.
你真觉得这样能减轻我的恐惧吗
You don't think that that is minimizing my fears?
我得去吐一个
I have to throw up.
你不能以此为借口 逃避我的问题
You can't just use that as an excuse to not answer the...
恩杜古 我看到你把我的名字写在
Ndugu, I saw that you put my name on the board
伊沃·刘易斯的手术安排中了
for the Ivor Lewis this afternoon.
你得找别人了
You need to find someone else.
我需要上头的帮助
I need help upstairs.
你老婆 害得我们部门少了奥特曼
Thanks to your wife, my department's down Altman,
我还在负责欧文的工作
and I'm running Owen's service.
我可是临时主任
And I'm the interim chief.
你从加勒特的事后 就一直在回避手术室吧
Are you avoiding the OR after what happened with Garrett?
在他的动脉瘤破裂后 不管我们做什么
Once his aneurysm ruptured, he had a high mortality rate,
他的死亡率都很高
no matter what we did.
没错 最后的结果很糟糕
Yes, it was a bad outcome,
但这就是事实
but that's just what it was.
没迹象显示有别的原因
Not a sign of anything else.
我没问你的意见
I didn't ask your opinion.
我不会参与复杂手术的
I'm not scrubbing in on complex procedures.
不 不要死
No! No, no, no! Don't die! Don't die!
他死了吗
Is he dead?! Is he dead?!
这对你来说 够简单了吧
Is this simple enough for you?
杰克逊
Jackson! Hey.
我读了你那篇抢救受损皮瓣的文章
I read your article on salvaging compromised flaps.
真不知道你怎么 她去哪儿了
I don't know how you--Where is she?
欢迎回来
Uh... Welcome back.
这些你是需要回复的 梅尔
You know, you're supposed to respond to these, Mer.
你有律师吗
You have a lawyer?
你能推荐一个吗
Can you recommend one?
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
你能让凯瑟琳别再给所有
Can you tell Catherine to stop sending
对阿尔茨海默病的潜在治疗方法
Cease and Desist letters to everyone
感兴趣的人 发送禁止勒令了吗
who's interested in a potential Alzheimer's cure?
你的摘要拆翻了整个业界
Your abstract broke the field.
你还在期待什么啊 行吧
What do you expect? Right.
可现在很多人都想跟我们合作
And now a lot of people want to work with us.
那些人知道你滥用资金
Those people aware of your misuse of funds?
违反合同吗 知道你签过竞业协议吗
Breach of contract? That you signed a non-compete?
我不是来帮你的
I'm not here to make things easier for you.
我也是那些禁令的发出人之一
I was also the source of those letters.
但凡你回了我电♥话♥或短♥信♥
Something you would know if you answered
你就会知道
any of my calls or texts.
他需要先颈圈 再上急救车
Look, I need a crash cart under C-collar!
亚当斯 消防队已经在路上了 你能摸到脉搏吗
Adams, fire department's on the way. Can you feel the pulse?
在努力了 但他看起来很
Uh, I'm trying, but he looks pretty--
好 有脉搏
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. There's a pulse.
双侧呼吸音微弱
Diminished breath sounds bilaterally.
有擦伤 没有明显撕裂伤
Abrasions. No apparent deep lacerations.
我是亚当斯医生 你能告诉我你的名字吗 查
I'm Dr. Adams. Can you tell me your name? C-Charlie...
查理吗 我们会救你出去的
Charlie? We're gonna get you out of here, okay?
我看你会没事的
I think you're gonna be okay,
但我们得把你弄出来
but we need to get you inside.
我惹大♥麻♥烦了 这是个意外
I'm gonna be in so much trouble. It was an accident.
我都还没拿到驾照呢
I don't even have my license yet.
我开车溜出去买♥♥奶茶 然后
I snuck out with the car to go get boba, and then
不知怎么的 我开错车道了
I was somehow-I was in the wrong lane,
就上了高速公路 正好遇到有几个人
and then I was on the freeway, and then there was a couple guys
吊在桥上
hanging from the bridge.
突然 有一个就掉进了我爸的车里
and then suddenly one just fell into my dad's car.
到底怎么回事 有人从桥上蹦极
What the hell happened? Bungee jumper off the bridge,
绳子断了
his cord snapped.
该死
Damn it!
等一等 他气道畅通之前
Hold on. Nobody touch the car
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表