Look, the pilot is rerouting,
我们得花更多时间才能回到医院
it's gonna take us a lot longer to get back.
止血带已经绑了将近两小时了
The tourniquet's been on for almost two hours.
这条腿看来缺血了
The leg looks ischemic.
如果我们什么都不做,她会失去这条腿
If we do nothing, she'll lose it.
好的,对,我同意
Okay, yeah. I'm in.
好的
Okay. All right.
所以,如果你们切除了我的肺部
So, if you take my lung,
我就可以出院了?
I'll be rid of this thing here?
不幸地,由于你的吸烟史
Unfortunately, due to your smoking history,
你另一个肺没有足够的能力,自行制♥造♥供应全身的氧气
your other lung won't be able to oxygenate your body well enough by itself.
你得持续使用叶克膜,直到我们能够帮你做肺脏移植
You'd have to stay on ECMO until we can get you a lung transplant.
有可能在北太平洋乐队比赛前完成吗?
Any chance that happens……before the NorthPac Band Review?
我们不确定,有可能是明天,也有可能是几周后
We don't know. It could be tomorrow, could be weeks from now.
还会有其他的演出机会
There will be other performances.
我只是想到了我的中音萨克斯风
Just thinking about my alto sax.
我第一个学会的乐器
First instrument I ever picked up.
那把乐器几乎比我还高
Thing was nearly bigger than me.
但一旦我顺手之后,我就深深爱上了它
But once I got the hang of it, I fell in love.
我有好几个礼拜没办法吹了
I haven't been able to play in weeks.
要是我再也无法吹奏了怎么办?
What if I can't ever play again?
或者更糟糕的是…
Or worse…
要是我无法教学了呢?
…what if I can't teach?
这个乐队不只是我的工作…
The band is more than just my job.
那是我的人生
It's my life.
你骨子里充满了音乐和教学
Well, music and teaching, it's in your bones.
失去一个肺不会改变这一点
Losing a lung won't change that.
也许只是在手术后,需要额外练习一下,就这样
You just might need a little extra practice after surgery, that's all.
我们来帮你做术前准备吧
Let's get you prepped.
强生先生,贝利医生和林肯医生,想和你谈谈
Mr. Johnson, Dr. Bailey and Dr. Lincoln would like to talk to you.
我得把工作做完,才能回家和儿子吃晚餐
I have to finish work, so I can get home for dinner with my son.
你的扫描结果显示你的臀部有缺血性坏死
Your scans show something called avascular necrosis in your hip.
我会再约回诊的时间
I'll make an appointment to come back.
我儿子需要特殊照护,而我姐已经顾他一整天了
My son needs extra attention, and my sister's had him all day.
你的疼痛感只会越来越强烈
Your pain is only gonna get worse.
关节的镰状细胞阻断了供给到骨头的血液
The sickled cells in the joint cut off the blood supply to the bone,
因此造成骨头坏死
which is causing it to die.
但我们今天就可以帮你置换关节,这在你的保险给付范围内
But we can replace the joint today, and your insurance covers it.
然后我就不会痛了吗?
And then I won't feel pain?
我们至少可以减缓你臀部的痛感
Well, we can at least help with the pain in your hip.
所以他们没打算治愈我的疼痛
So instead of curing my pain,
而是要我在体内的每个关节,和器官恶化之后
they're gonna let every joint and organ in my body deteriorate
再付钱处理
and then they'll pay to fix it.
我知道这完全说不通,而且…
I know. It doesn't make sense, and…
这个体系真的很糟糕,所以…
the system sucks, so…
听好,我也许不该说这种话,但我是过来人
Look, maybe shouldn't say that, but I've been through this before.
我知道试图和一个不在乎你的苦痛
I know the frustration of trying to fight a system
或者是生是死的体系奋战
that doesn't care if you suffer, or even if you live or die.
有多令人沮丧
that doesn't care if you suffer, or even if you live or die.
他们只把你看成是一个代码,一笔费用、某个数字
They only see you as a code, or a cost, or some number in a sea of numbers.
这个体系根本不在乎你
The system couldn't care less about you
但如果你在乎你自己,你就该动这个手术
but if you care about yourself, you should get the surgery.
想想你的儿子
Think about your son.
如果你没办法走路或没办法继续工作了
If you weren't able to walk or continue to do your job,
你要照顾他就更困难了
be a lot harder to take care of him.
好的
Okay.
-接下来呢?-我会去通知林肯医生
-What's next? -I'll go tell Dr. Lincoln.
不麻烦你了,我去就好
Don't bother. I'll do it.
我等等要和贝尔康医疗的人见面
Oh. Uh, I'm about to meet with Balcom Medical.
我和伊森陈的关系一向很好
You know, I've always had a great relationship with Ethan Chen.
如果这家医院有任何需要,找我就对了
So if there's anything the hospital needs, I'm your man.
伊森退休了
Oh, Ethan is retired.
恭喜他
-Oh. Well, good for him. -Yeah, the new CFO is Erika Desai.
对,新上任的财务长叫艾瑞卡迪赛
-Oh. Well, good for him. -Yeah, the new CFO is Erika Desai.
她很棒,但她先生勒拉夫,在董事会也非常有影响力
She is great, but her husband Nirav is also very prominent on the board.
他只会听到他想听到的内容,也就是他自己说的话
And he only hears what he wants to hear, which is himself.
听起来像是会出现沟通障碍
Sounds like a communication issue.
而且他通常会忽略我费了多少心力
And he often overlooks how hard I am trying
让一切运作正常
to make everything work.
然后他会意有所指地说,我只在乎对我有利的事
And then he insinuates that I only care about what is best for me
不顾其他人的需求
regardless of what anyone else wants.
你说的是有利于这家医院的事吧?
You mean what's best for the hospital.
这与贝尔康无关,对吧?
This isn't about Balcom, is it?
你要的是建议还是精神喊话?
So, you want advice or a pep talk?
有哪一个比较没那么恼人吗?
Is there one that's less irritating than the other?
你们已经携手度过一场战争了
You already been through a war together.
你办得到的
You can do this.
这是比较不恼人的那个?
That's the least irritating one?
组织严重纤维化
Tissue's very fibrotic.
-米伦,抽吸 -好的
-Millin, suction. -Got it.
我妈真的很希望我学会一种乐器
My mom really wanted me to learn an instrument.
然后我四年级的时候学校发了直笛给我们
Then my fourth grade class got sent home with recorders.
我和我哥学手风琴学了几个月
My brother and I were learning the accordion for a few months.
-没有坚持下去吗?-我们的老师不接受
-Didn't stick with it? -Our teacher didn't wanna be paid
用我们后院种的柠檬作为学费
in lemons from our yard.
我现在在肺门
All right, I'm at the hilum.
-需要再后缩一些吗?-那就太好了
-You need more retraction? -That'd be great.
麻烦给我哈灵顿杆
Harrington, please.
沃伦,麻烦你拿好
Could you hold that right there, Warren?
谢谢,福姬
Thank you, BokHee.
恕我直言,我也许还在试用期
With all due respect, I may be in a trial basis,
但我是以第四年住院医生的身份进来的
but I am coming in as a fourth year resident.
我有足够的能力后缩肺门,帮病人做好移♥动♥准备
I'm perfectly capable of retracting and prepping patients for transport
送他们去照电脑断层
and moving them to the CT.
真是的,我的能力远不止于此
Hell, I'm capable of a lot more than that.
好的,检体
All right. Specimen.
拿出来了
There we go.
他还好吗?
How's he doing?
感觉起来几年前动这个手术的话,也许不用这么大费周章
Feels like this could've been a much less extensive surgery years ago.
患有镰状细胞疾病的人寻求治疗时
Well, seeking treatment when you have sickle cell is a minefield
往往会面临许多污名和误解
of stigmas and misunderstandings.
这不是赞恩的错
That's not on Zayne.
关,小心使用钻头,这根骨头就跟石头一样
Kwan, careful with the drill. This bone is like stone.
我来接手
I'll take over.
让他再试一次,你再来一次
Oh. Let him give it another try. Go again.
这一次轻手轻脚一些
Easy this time.
把钻头放下
Pu-Put the drill down.
如果不让他再试一次,他学不会的
If he doesn't try again, he won't learn.
现在可不是给人二次机会的时候
We're not doing second chances right now.
这个人一直在承受恼人的疼痛
This man is in constant, agonizing pain.
我说的只是纯粹生理上的疼痛
And I'm just talking literal, physical pain,
还不包含默默地忍♥气吞声,因为没人在乎他或相信他
not the hell of suffering in silence because nobody cares or believes in him.
那是他唯一能够撑过去的方式,尽管会造成更多的疼痛
It's the only way he can get by, even though it causes more pain
更多的痛苦…
and more suffering...
可恶
Damn it!
给我一个新的钻头
Someone get me a new drill bit!
你说完了吗?
Are you done?
-说完了 -不管你现在遇上了什么状况
-Yeah. -Whatever you're going through,
请你用私人时间来处理
go through it on your own time.
我们现在在替赞恩动手术
We are taking care of Zayne right now,
我无暇顾及到你
I cannot take care of you too.
请抽吸
Suction, please.
亚当斯,抽吸
Adams, suction!
-我在努力抽了 -我只需要再打一个结
-I'm trying. -I just have one more tie.
我的天
Whoa. Oh! Oh, my God.
-我们得动作快 -好的
-Let's do this fast. -All right.
好的
Okay.
可恶,我没办法固定好
Damn it. I can't get it to stay.
-可以请你压好吗?-好
-Can you hold it please? -Yeah.
好的
All right.
好的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表