Oh, no. No. You all need to step away and let us take care of her.
我的天
Oh, my God.
她的腹部肯定在出血
She's definitely bleeding in the abdomen.
我需要袍子和手套
I need a gown and gloves.
米伦 这里目前没你的事
Millin, there's nothing for you to do right now.
可恶 我们得放入中♥央♥静脉导管
Damn it, we need to put in a central line.
打给血库 启动大量输血
Call the blood bank and activate MTP.
来 我们走吧
C-Come on. Let's go.
不行 她正在出血 得立刻把她送进手术室
No. She's-- She's bleeding out! She needs to go to the O.R. now!
她心肺快停了
She's coding.
好的 开始按压
All right. Starting compressions.
不 不行 美加…美加
No. No. Mika! Mika! Mika!
把她赶出去 快点
Get her out of here now!
不行 美加
No! Code-- M-Mika!
快点 加油 -加油 安田
Come on. Come on. -Come on, Yasuda.
葛蕾·史隆纪念医院
我们会没事的 远距离恋爱很常见
We'll be fine. People do long distance all the time.
而我一直很想帮孩子们看病
And I've always wanted to work with kids.
我只住过西雅图 跟你一样 我只待过这一个地方
I've only lived in Seattle. I've only been here, just like you.
我们得出去看看这个世界 体验新事物
We need to get out into the world and experience something new.
做出一些成绩
Make our mark.
·新生儿重症监护室 毕业
对吧?
Right?
你还得多多练习你的毕业致词
Your graduation speech needs work.
这位是露比加纳吗?
Is this Ruby Garner?
是的 -我有帮忙接生她
Yeah. I helped deliver her.
她要回家了吗?
Is she going home?
对 如果她可以通过 儿童安全座椅测试的话
Well, if she can pass her car-seat test.
我真不敢相信你要离开我了
Can't believe you're leaving me.
我会常回来
I'll be back all the time.
对 但你会把时间都花在詹姆斯身上
Yeah, but you'll be with James.
你觉得谈远距恋爱是个错误吗?
Do you think it's a mistake, doing long distance?
我根本还没搬走 就已经觉得很困难了
I don't even moved yet. It's already hard.
我现在没有资格给你感情上的建议
I am not in the position to be giving relationship advice right now.
哦
Oh.
嗨 -安田医生因为车祸被送进急诊室
Dr. Yasuda was brought into the E.R., MVC.
她正在创伤治疗室 -我的天 你得过去吗?
She's in the trauma bay. - Oh, my God. Do you need to go?
嗨 -我们知道我们来早了 但我们等不及要带她回家了
Hi. - We know we're early, but we're excited to bring her home.
她的安全座椅测试结果如何?
How's her car-seat test going?
她不太喜欢
Well, she's not loving it.
她的皮肤变成青紫色了
Is she-- She's turning blue.
好的 来人 给我一个新生儿插管工具包
Okay. Someone get me a neonatal intubation kit.
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
她有呼吸吗?
Is she breathing?
加纳先生 加纳太太 请你们去等候区
Mr. and Mrs. Garner, I need you to go to the waiting area
我们才能好好照顾你们的女儿 好吗?
so that we can take care of your daughter, okay?
我们哪里也不去 -不好意思
We're not going anywhere. - Excuse me.
麦迪逊护士 麻烦你…谢谢
Nurse Madison, can you-- Thank you.
好的
Okay.
是的
You got it?
好的
Yeah.
可以了
Got it.
我收到了你的呼叫
I got your page.
需要我做什么?-准备开胸术
Where do you need me? - Prepping for a thoracotomy.
帮我穿袍子 -停止按压
Got me. Stop compressions.
哦
Oh.
出现窦性心律 -好的 她大量失血
We got a sinus rhythm. - All right. She's lost a lot of blood.
她处于失血性休克状态 -一定是横膈膜破裂
She's in hemorrhagic shock. - It's got to be a diaphragmatic rupture.
看来她的肝脏脱出到胸腔了
It looks like her liver herniated into her chest.
她仍然太不稳定
She's still too unstable.
我们得立刻送她进手术室 -我正在打电♥话♥联络
We got to get her to the O.R. now. - I'm calling up now.
把血品送到手术室
Have the blood product sent up to the operating room.
胸腔引流装置准备好了 -再吊一单位
Hang another unit.
接手 我们手术室见
Uh, take over. I'll meet you up there.
急 救
跟我来
Come with me.
两条腿都没有讯号♥ 给我一台血压监测仪
Neither leg's getting a signal. Somebody give me the pressure monitor.
她刚完成了第一轮的化疗
She just had her first round of chemo.
我们得小心会出现急性肾损伤
We need to look out for acute kidney injury.
双腿承受高压
High pressure in both legs.
没有血液供应 骨头压砸伤 双腿紧绷…
No blood flow. Bone-crush injuries. Legs are tight.
急性腔室综合征
That's--Acute compartment syndrome.
我们得缓解压力 这样她才不会失去她的腿
All right. We got to relieve the pressure so she doesn't lose her legs.
亚当斯 站一边去 不然就出去
Okay, Adams. Step aside.
我来处理右腿 沃伦 左腿交给你
I'll take the right leg. Warren, you take the left.
我们得做双侧筋膜切开术
We're gonna do bilateral fasiciotomies.
我要完整的皮肤前外侧和后内侧切口
I want full skin incisions, anterolateral and posteromedial.
好的 动作快
All right. Make it quick.
来吧
Let's go.
她的状况如何?
How is she doing?
比较好了 她现在可以呼吸了
Better now that she can breathe.
她的父母还好吗?
How are her parents?
很担心
Worried.
还以为怀孕会让我更有同情心
You'd think being pregnant would make me more sympathetic.
但看到他们的孩子出生了 让我觉得有点碍眼
But I'm kind of just annoyed their baby's already out.
露比 你没事 我就在这里
You're okay, Ruby. I'm right here.
只有今天
For today.
然后他就要让我们自生自灭了 叛徒
Then he's leaving us to fend for ourselves. Traitor.
你这么恶毒是因为你有分离焦虑症吗?
Are you being mean because you're having separation anxiety?
才没有 我很累 还有荷尔蒙作崇 少给我来心理分♥析♥那一套
No. I am tired and hormonal. Don't psychoanalyze me.
好的 来了 心脏周围出现体液
Okay. There it is. Fluid around the heart.
很可能是导因于她两周前的病毒感染
Probably from the viral infection she had a couple weeks ago.
得做一些化验和抽吸
Gonna have to run some labs and aspirate.
你想要我取得父母的同意吗?
You want me to consent the parents?
不用啦 那又不是你的工作
Oh, you don't have to do that. It's not your job.
我不介意
I don't mind.
这些年如果没有你的话 我真不知道我会变成什么样子
I don't know what I would have done all these years without you.
我的天 闭嘴啦
Oh, my God. Shut up.
我不打算在午餐之前哭泣
I am not crying before lunch.
好的 露比
Okay, Ruby.
好的 她的肝似乎严重损伤
All right. So, she appears to have extensive liver damage.
急诊 急诊室入口
她的神经检测结果呢?
How's her neuro exam?
目前尚未出现创伤性脑损伤 手术结束后 我们得帮她做头部扫描
No signs of TBI yet. We'll have to scan her after the O.R.
我们会尽力让你们知道最新状况 但现在她是我们的首要任务
We will try and keep you updated, but right now, she is our first priority.
贝利医生 拜托…
Dr. Bailey, please.
我们会竭尽所能
We're going to do everything we can.
她对我们所有人来说意义重大
She means a lot to all of us.
不可能有更优秀的医疗团队了
She really couldn't be a better hands.
我和她调换了
I-I switched with her.
她上夜班?
She worked the night shift?
我忙得喘不过气 她来帮忙 然后我告诉杜古让她进手术室帮忙
I was swamped, and she helped me. And then I-I told Ndugu to let her scrub in.
如果她没有在那种状态下开车上路…
If she hadn't been on the road when she was--
你不要这样
You have to stop that.
太好了 「没血没泪」的家伙给我建议了
Great. Advice from the no-feelings guy.
不是啦 我不是那个意思
No. That's not what I m--
你不能有那种想法
Look, you can't think like that
那种罪恶感会彻底击垮你 好吗?相信我
or the guilt will eat you alive, okay? Trust me.
别告诉我该怎么想 你根本不知道发生了什么事
Don't tell me what to think. You don't know what the hell happened.
你也不知道
Neither do you.
我只是在陈述事实 -好的 你想听事实是吗?
I'm just stating facts. - Okay. You want to hear facts?
我们的朋友正在为她的性命奋战 而我们却无能为力
Our friend is fighting for her life in there, and there's nothing we can do about it.
我知道对你和你那颗铁石心肠来说 也许不算什么
I know that might not matter to you and your stone heart,
但对我来说非常重要
but it matters to me.
糟糕
Oh, I'm s--
嘿 -嗨 状况如何?
Hey. - Hey. How's it going?
很难受
It's pretty brutal.
至少你可以做点什么 我觉得好无助
At least you get to do something. I feel helpless.
真希望我能做得更多 -我只想在手术室的
I wish I could do more. - I just want to camp out
走廊扎营 等候最新状况 但我找不到米伦
in the O.R. corridor and wait for updates. But I can't find Millin.
她不回我的简讯 而…-嘿
She won't text me back. Then I'm talking-- Hey.
让我知道珂珞依的最新状况 好吗?
Keep me posted on Chloe, okay?
你没事吧?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表