I don't know how he managed two--
有一名创伤病患即将被送来
We have an incoming trauma
二号♥床患者疑似有急性憩室炎
and a suspected acute diverticulitis in bed two.
我是来帮忙的 要我帮她开广效抗生素吗?
I'm here to help. Uh, want me to start her on broad spectrum antibiotics?
除非你知道什么我不知道的事 我正在等她的扫描结果
Only if you know something that I don't. I am waiting on her scans.
抱歉 我只是想预测你的需求
Sorry. Just trying to anticipate what you need.
我需要你送她去做电脑断层
What I need is for you to get her to CT.
好的 主任
Will do, Chief.
嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我想我们今晚可以去你最爱的意大利餐厅
Hey, so I thought we could go to your favorite Italian place tonight.
听着 我不想要开放式婚姻
Look, I don't want an open marriage.
我差点在奥克兰跟别人上♥床♥ 但我做不到
I almost slept with someone in Oakland, but I couldn't go through with it.
我真的很抱歉 但我不想跟别人在一起 我只想要你
I am so sorry. But I don't want to be with anybody else. I only want you.
我也是
Me too.
真的吗?-真的
Really? - Yeah.
改变是值得一试的 但我也只想和你在一起
You know, change was worth a try, but I only want to be with you too.
你试了吗?
D... Did you try?
救护车在外面 要我处理入院手续还是…
Rig's outside. You want me to do the intake or...
交给我们吧
We've got it.
急诊室
布兰登布朗宁 25岁男性 穿刺伤
Brendon Browning, 25-year-old male, penetrating injury
胸口被冰凿刺穿
to the chest from an ice pick,
在路上已给他50微克吩坦尼 昏迷指数15 血液动力稳定
50 mics of fentanyl en route. GCS 15, hemodynamically stable.
而且我恋爱了
And I'm in love.
请不要动 冰凿的位置非常危险
Please don't move. This ice pick is in a very dangerous area.
你的伴侣在路上了吗?
Is your partner on their way?
她没有…我们没有在一起 还没有
Oh, she's not... Uh, we're not together. Yet.
我今天早上才认识她
I just met her this morning.
好 送他去一号♥创伤室 -有我们在 布兰登
Okay, let's get him to trauma 1. - We got you, Brendon.
到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is happening?
我以前的病人给了我两张今晚球赛的门票
Uh, former patient of mine gave me two tickets to tonight's game
就在本垒板后面
right behind home plate.
你有空吗?-条件是什么?
You free? - What's the catch?
没有条件
There's no catch. - Mmm.
今天贝斯特是我的实习医生 而你有关
I... I have Baxter as my intern today, you have Kwan.
如果我要准时赶到比赛现场
If I'm gonna make it to this game on time,
我需要一个有效率而且看得懂自己笔迹的人
I need somebody who's efficient and can read their own handwriting.
一个让你赶得及看球赛的实习医生?
Uh, an intern for behind home plate?
和一杯美式咖啡
And an Americano.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Done.
我其实不用把咖啡给你 对吧?
I didn't have to give you the coffee, did I?
得试过才知道
You'll never know.
你迟到了 -抱歉 总巡房♥时间拉长了
Well, you're late. - Uh, sorry. Grand rounds ran long.
你知道柴斯的技巧吗?真的很有趣
Do you know about this Chase technique? It's really interesting.
那个病例很悲惨 希望会有好结果
Well, it's a tragic case, and I hope that works out.
雷加斯基小姐的中♥央♥静脉导管做得很好 你一直有在练习
Good job on Ms. Regalski's central line. You've been practicing.
我想更上一层楼
Well, I'm upping my game.
试着 改变福斯医生要我重念一年的看法
Trying to change Dr. Fox's mind about my remediation.
单靠中♥央♥静脉导管是没用的 但练习没有坏处
A central line's not going to do that. But the practice doesn't hurt.
我也报名了帮忙处理积压的行政工作
Oh, I also signed up to help with admin backlog.
我周六要去诊所当志工
And I'm volunteering at the clinic on Saturdays.
我说过那是不可能的
I told you that wasn't happening.
事实上 你没说过 你说… -我现在要说了
Actually, you didn't. You said-- - I am now.
完成巡房♥吧
Let's finish rounds.
左侧有轻微血胸
There's a small left hemothorax.
先做重点式外伤超音波检查 确保跟心脏无关
Let's do a FAST exam to make sure that the heart isn't involved.
好 所以需要我…刺伤?
Okay, so where do you... Whoa. Stabbing?
他拿着冰凿 结果滑倒了
He was holding an ice pick and he slipped.
所以他刺伤了自己?
So, he stabbed himself?
人们说坠入爱河时会做蠢事
They say people do stupid things when they're in love,
但我直到今天才明白
but I didn't get it until today.
他今天也遇到了他一生的挚爱
He also met the love of his life today.
赞喔 又来了一个
Ah, neat. Another one of those.
我负责公♥司♥早午餐活动的吧台工作 那不是我感兴趣的事
I was working the bar at a corporate brunch event. It's not my scene.
但我抬头一看 她就在那里 我的梦中情人
But then I looked up, and there she was. The girl of my dreams.
重点式外伤超音波检查呈阴性
FAST exam is negative.
跟她聊天是我这辈子最棒的17分钟
Talking with her was the best 17 minutes of my life.
17分钟能聊得多深入?
How much ground could you possibly cover in 17 minutes?
她去日本的事 她领养的小猫 她收集的昆虫
Her trip to Japan, her foster kittens, her bug collection.
足以让我知道她很完美
Enough to know that she's perfect.
格兰迪太太的电脑断层证实了急性…
Mrs. Grandy's CT confirms acute diver--
天啊 螺丝起子?
Wow. Uh, screwdriver?
冰凿 -他恋爱了 然后滑倒在冰凿上
Ice pick. - He fell in love and slipped onto it.
沃伦 专心点 帮格兰迪太太办住院 给她抗生素 电脑断层室见
Warren, focus. Admit Mrs. Grandy, get her on antibiotics, and meet us in CT.
好 看起来只有伤到肺部
All right. It looks like it only hit the lung.
对 但我不喜欢它离心脏这么近
Yeah, but I don't like how close it is to the heart.
米伦 帮我们预约电脑断层
Millin, get us a CT.
我去通知他们我们要过去了
I'll let them know we're on our way.
杰克摩斯 36岁 一年多前发生胫 腓骨骨折
Jack Moss, 36, sustained a tib-fib fracture over a year ago
原因是摩托车车祸
due to a motorbike accident.
导致愈合不良 来此进行矫正截骨手术
It resulted in malunion, here for a corrective osteotomy
以重新调整骨骼排列
to realign the bones.
至少我是在看到了马拉喀什郊外的沙漠之后
At least I got to see the desert outside Marrakech
才打滑到布料市场
before skidding into a textile market.
上面说你六个月前预定了手术 你忘了吗?
Says you were scheduled for a surgery six months ago. Did you forget?
当时我的观光签证下来了 所以我选择去坦尚尼亚
My tourist visa came through, and I went to Tanzania instead.
一定很棒
Must be nice.
会痛吗?
And how's the pain?
几乎感觉不到
Barely feel it.
好
All right.
你几乎感觉不到痛?
You barely feel any pain?
我走路超过30公尺就会感觉到痛 你能治好吗?
I mean, I feel it when I walk, like, more than a hundred feet. Can you fix it?
杰克 乍看之下 我们可能要截肢
You know, Jack, just at first glance, we may be looking at an amputation.
什么?绝对不可以 我下个月还得去慕尼黑旅游
What? Uh, no, no, no, no. I have another tour next month in Munich.
之后是布拉格
And then after that, it's Prague.
这样吧 我们再做一轮检查电脑断层 磁振造影等等
Uh. I'll tell you what, we'll get a new round of tests. CT, MRI, everything.
之后再来决定
And we'll take it from there.
关?
Kwan?
没问题
You got it.
好
Okay.
他来了 我去问他
Oh, here he is. I'm gonna ask him.
我已经告诉过你…
I already told you--
有什么我能帮你的吗?
Something I can settle for you?
你做过这个实验性手术很多次了
You've done this experimental surgery enough times
你足以知道我的宝贝女儿会没事的 对吧?
to know that my baby girl will be okay, right?
你不能再那样叫我了 我38岁了
You have to stop calling me that. I'm 38.
而且我很有事 我得了癌症
And I'm not okay. I have cancer.
如果我不动这个手术 我可能永远看不到芝加哥了
If I don't do this, I may never get to see Chicago.
音乐剧还是城市?
The musical or the city?
南芝加哥的新图书馆 我们的团队是这么称呼的
The new library on South Chicago. That's what our team calls it.
我是建筑师 这是我四年来的人生
I'm an architect. It's been my life for four years.
我想看到它完工
I want to see it finished.
我想看到孩子们看到那些馆藏时眼睛一亮的样子
I want to see kids light up at all the books
老人家在交谊厅下棋
and old people play chess in the community room.
我以为你想多花点时间陪我
I thought you wanted to spend more time with me.
你会是下棋的人之一
You'll be one of the people playing chess.
答应我她会没事
Promise me she'll be okay.
那我就是在说谎 没人能百分百保证
Well, I'd be lying. Nobody can guarantee that with 100% certainty.
我能说的是
Here's what I can say.
当我走进手术室时
When I walk into that operating room,
我会把我数十年来
I'm gonna pour everything I've learned
从执业和研究当中所学到的一切 倾注在治疗你女儿的癌症上
from decades of practice and research into curing your daughter's cancer.
在我竭尽所能之前我是不会罢休的
And I won't stop until I've done everything I can for her.
他知道自己在做什么 妈
He knows what he's doing, Mom.
我知道机率 这是我想要的
I know the odds. I want this.
很好
Good.
格瑞弗斯医生 你能帮敏斯小姐做术前准备吗?
Dr. Griffith, will you prep Ms. Mims for surgery?
没问题
Of course.
回头见 盖比
We'll see you soon, Gabby.
来 给你 -谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
是我离开的那晚吗?
Was it the night that I left?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表