Dylan, you want to do our dance?
迪伦 -来吧 迪伦 为我眨眼 拜托
Dylan? - Come on, Dylan. Blink for me, please.
迪伦 我是亚当斯医生 请眨眼
Dylan, it's Dr. Adams. I need you to blink. Please?
迪伦 迪伦
Dylan? Dylan? Dylan?!
这样多久了?
How long has it been?
25分钟 -可恶 诺拉 加油 加油
25 minutes. - Damn it, Nora! Come on! Come on!
好 暂停按压
Alright. Holding on compressions.
加油
Come on.
有脉搏了
We got a pulse.
每次按压她的胸部 我都会担心她的主动脉会爆裂
Every time we were pressing on her chest, I was afraid her aorta would blow.
好 我会联络安宁疗护
Alright. I'll reach out to palliative care.
等等 就这样?
Wait. That's it?
我们要放弃?-她有血栓栓塞疾病
We're just quitting? - She's hypercoagulopathic.
她的药物没有用 她的腋股动脉阻塞了
Her meds aren't working. Her ax-fem has clotted off.
我们没办法移除受感染的移植物
There is no way to remove the infected graft.
我们试过了 我们知道希望渺茫
We tried. We knew it was gonna be a reach.
我很抱歉提出质疑 但她还这么年轻
I'm sorry to question you. It's just she's so young.
带她回心脏加护病房♥
Take her back up to CCU.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我们楼下见
I'll meet you downstairs.
抱歉 怎么会这样?
I'm sorry. How did this happen?
没有扫描结果 很难说
It's hard to say without scans.
有时候情况在好转前会先恶化
Sometimes things get worse before they get better.
你说“等等” “耐心点”
You said wait. You said be patient.
你对她做了什么?
What did you do to her?! I me--
她在这里的每一天都在恶化 而你却袖手旁观
Every day she's been here, she's gotten worse, and you do nothing!
就这样?
That's it? J--
我们去散散步
Let's go for a walk, please.
我不要离开她!-拜托 请跟我来
I-I'm not leaving her! - Let's go. Please. Please.
马上帮她安排磁振造影
Come with me just for-- Order her a stat MRI.
我得看看她的出血或水肿是否恶化了
I need to see if her bleeding or edema have worsened.
你觉得是那样吗?-我不知道
Is that what you think happened? - I don't know.
你觉得应该动手术吗?-我不知道
Do you think we should operate? - I don't know.
我很欣赏你对病患的坚持 但看在老天的份上
I appreciate your tenacity with patients, but for God's sakes,
我们刚刚用胶带封住那女孩的眼睛 避免感染
we just taped that girl's eyes shut to prevent infection.
不管我们等几天可能都没用 这个手术有风险
It might not matter how many days we wait. This surgery is risky.
我们可能会害她永久瘫痪 甚至更糟
We could permanently paralyze her or worse.
所以我们不会对父母做出过度的承诺 你懂吗?
That is why we don't over-promise parents. Do you understand?
懂了
Yes.
扫描结果出来就呼叫我
Page me when her scans come in.
当然 没有婚姻能对并发症免疫
"Of course, no marriage is immune to complication,
但我们的预后非常乐观
but ours has a highly optimistic prognosis."
很糟糕 -不
It's bad. - No.
是言语还是表达方式?
Is it the words or the delivery?
还是两者皆是?两者皆是
Or is it both? It's both? It's both. It's both!
你真的很会拿术后纪录来比喻
You just really ran with the post-op notes metaphor.
我想给乔一个童话般的婚礼
I want to give Jo a fairy-tale wedding.
我想威尔森不会介意的
Well, I think Wilson will be okay.
对 因为她什么都能接受 她四天内就筹划好一场婚礼
Yeah, because she rolls with whatever. She planned a wedding in four days.
但她值得最好的肯定得比这些蹩脚的誓词好
But she deserves the best. Certainly better than these crappy vows.
你知道她会得到什么吗?你
You know what she's getting? You.
你是杰出的外科医生 很棒的父亲
You are an outstanding surgeon, a wonderful father,
还是个很棒的人
and a hell of a human.
好的 演讲不是你的天赋
So... speeches aren't one of your talents.
只要用你自己的方式说出你的感受
Just... say how you feel in your own way.
好了 可以
There. You got it.
如果他们哪天结了婚 这会是讲给孩子听的好故事
If they ever get married, this will be a great story to tell their kids.
得删掉必须切除她的结肠这个部分
I mean, minus having to remove her colon.
念医学院时我带葛蕾丝强森去芝加哥的街头市集
In med school, I took Grace Johnson to a street fair in Chicago.
阳光普照 微风吹过湖面
The sun was out, and there was a light breeze across the lake.
我们手牵手在街上跳舞 然后她吃了一块饼干
We held hands and danced in the street. And then she ate a cookie
因为对坚果过敏 引发过敏性休克
and went into anaphylactic shock from a nut allergy.
那是我最糟糕的约会经验
The worst date I ever had.
我没料到故事会发展成那样
That is not where I expected that story to go.
还用你说 好的
Tell me about it. Alright.
好 结肠切除术完成了 接下来呢?
Alright. Colectomy completed. Uh, what's next?
她需要做终端回肠造口 -好 怎么做?
She needs an end ileostomy. - Okay. How?
把小肠的尾端穿过开口
You bring the end of the small bowel through the opening,
然后缝合腹部 然后破坏回肠造口
you close the abdomen, and then you Brooke the ileostomy
把边缘往外翻之后缝合到皮肤上
by averting the edges and suturing them to the skin.
听起来你知道自己在做什么
It sounds like you know what you're doing.
真的吗?你要我来做?
Really?! You want me to do it?
你最好动作快 我还得去参加婚礼
Well, you better do it fast. I have a wedding to get to.
放轻松 别做过头了
Hey. Hey. Relax. Don't overdo it.
怎么样?
How-- How'd it go?
诺拉 当我们试着移除移植物时 你的心跳停止了
Nora, when we tried to remove the graft... your heart stopped.
我们得把受感染的移植物留在你的胸腔里
We had to leave the infected graph in your chest.
要多久才能再试一次?
How long until we can try again?
不能试了
We can't.
如果再试 你会心跳停止
If we did, you'd go into cardiac arrest,
而且不保证能把你救回来
and there is no guarantee that we could get you back.
我很抱歉 真希望我们能帮上更多忙
I am so sorry. I wish there was more we could do.
可以给我一点隐私吗?-当然
Can I have some privacy, please? - Of course.
露娜又睡回去了 她很难搞 对吧?
Luna went back down. She's a fussy one, isn't she?
我要把这个收好 放得远远的
I am gonna pack this up and put it away
这样你就不必担心会弄脏了
so you don't have to worry about it getting dirty.
说点什么吧 关于头纱的事 那是传家宝
About the veil. It's a family heirloom.
我不想毁了它
I don't want to ruin it.
船到桥头自然直
Oh! We'll cross that bridge if we come to it.
我没打算戴头饰 -你根本就没时间打算
I wasn't planning on wearing a headpiece. - You didn't have time to plan.
我不想戴头纱
I don't want to wear the veil!
对不起 这不是我的风格
I'm sorry. It's just not me.
妆容也不适合
Neither is the makeup.
我很高兴你想帮忙
I love that you want to help,
但一切都在我的掌控之中
but... I've got everything under control over here.
当然了
Of course, you do.
那我就…
I'm gonna just, uh...
不打扰你了
...get out of your hair.
我害她哭了 她本来就讨厌我 而我还害她哭了
I made her cry. She already hated me, and I made her cry!
每个人在婚礼上都会哭 -如果她没出现呢?
Everyone cries at weddings. - Well, what if she doesn't show up?!
如果我搞砸一切了呢?
What if I messed everything up?!
我说的不只是婚礼
I'm not-- I'm not just talking about the wedding,
还有感恩节 圣诞节和生日
but Thanksgivings and Christmases and birthdays.
也许发生这件事是件好事 因为现在大家都知道了
Maybe it's a good thing this happened. Because now it's out in the open,
林肯可以决定是要逃婚
and Link can decide whether to bail
还是要在有生之年 一直听他妈妈
or whether to spend the rest of eternity listening to his mom
被动攻击式地质疑我的人生选择
passive-aggressively question my life choices
然后在我对她大发雷霆时收拾残局
and then picking up the pieces when I explode on her!
莫琳会那样?
Maureen does that?
她说这个地方是孩子的死亡陷阱 至少五次了
She called this place a death trap for kids at least five times,
还不包括她评论我的营养状况
and that wasn't even when she was commenting on my nutrition
或问我睡眠是否足够
or asking me if I was getting enough sleep.
不 别给我那种回应 不恰当
Aww! No "aww"! Nothing is "aww"!
乔 你知道谁会用这种方式质疑他人的人生选择吗?
Jo, you know who passive-aggressively questions life choices?
做妈的 为人母就是会这样
Moms. She's just being a mom.
我为了救我妈 帮她做了胸廓切开术
I gave my mom a thoracostomy to save her life,
她却说我毁了她最爱的上衣
and she said I ruined her favorite shirt.
我从来没有过妈妈
Wha-- I... never had a mom.
我知道 所以相信我
I know. So trust me.
有时候这就是她们表达爱意的方式
Sometimes that's how they show love.
护士会教你如何更换造口袋
The nurses will teach you how to change your ostomy...
我来了
I'm here.
你还在这里?
You're still here?
当然 情况如何?
Of course. How'd it go?
一切看起来都很好
Oh, everything looks good.
你们帮她做造口术时有遇到任何并发症吗?
Did you run into any complications when you were creating her ostomy?
我在你手术时查了困难梭状芽孢杆菌
I looked up C. diff during your surgery.
你真的太棒了 但我爸在路上了 你可以走了
You've been amazing. But my dad is on his way. You can go.
我很有空
I've got no plans.
我想也许我们可以一起看电影 吃清流餐
I thought maybe we can watch a movie and drink clear liquids together.
我晚点再回来看你
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表