钛合金
Ti
在医学早期 大部分的病症都属于不治之症
In the early days of medicine, when most diseases were untreatable,
病人想知道的是他们还能活多久
what patients wanted to know was how long they had left.
我在我们的大喜之日工作 你会生气吗?
Are you offended that I'm working on our wedding day?
不会 如果李维不来让我们婚姻生效 我会吃醋
No. I'd be jealous if Levi wasn't coming to marry us.
那听起来很奇怪
That sounds weird.
证婚
"Officiate the wedding."
我们要待在这里做准备
We're gonna hang here and get ready.
真不敢相信我们在四天前才寄出通知
I can't believe how many of our friends and family
就来了这么多亲朋好友 -是你的家人
are showing up on four days' notice. - Your family.
我没有家人 而你妈讨厌我
I don't have any family. And your mom hates me.
那不重要 这不是为了她
Doesn't matter. It's not for her.
我们要结婚了 -我们要结婚了
We're getting married. - We're getting married. Mmm!
我们要结婚了
We're getting married!
好的 大家再见 我们婚礼上见
Okay. Bye, guys. I will see you at our wedding.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Daddy. Bye, Daddy!
等等 你觉得你妈讨厌我吗?
Wait. You think your mom hates me?
大家认为能够让你活得更久的医生不算是最厉害的
People believed the best doctors weren't the ones who could help you buy more time,
能够做出正确诊断的医生才是最厉害的
but the ones who made the most accurate prognosis.
我替威尔森和林肯感到开心 但我们需要更早收到通知
I'm happy for Wilson and Lincoln, but people need more notice.
他们以为我们的衣柜里装满了正式服装吗?
They think we have closets full of formal wear?
我们穿着睡衣工作
W-We work in pajamas.
看来假期结束了
Oh. Looks like the vacation's over.
他们看起来心情好吗?
Do they look to be in good spirits?
他们晒黑了
They seem... tan.
艾特曼戴着她的戒指 所以… -听着 这不关我们的事
Altman's wearing her ring, so... - Look. This is none of our business.
我的事业掌握在她手中 我需要知道…
Look. She has my career in her hands. I need to know if--
嘿 -嘿 欢迎回来
Hey. Welcome back. - Hey!
玩得开心吗?
How was the trip?
夏威夷很美
Ohh. - Oh, Hawaii was beautiful.
对 但回家真好
Yeah, but it's good to be home.
现在我们有了更多的锦囊妙计
Now that we have more tricks up our sleeves,
我们较不热衷于计算机率
we're less interested in calculating the odds
而是较为在意如何打败疾病
and more concerned with beating them.
不管是谁偷吃了资深住院医生的零食
Whoever has been raiding the snacks in the senior residents' lounge,
你得再多当三天实习医生
you are interns for three more days.
手拿开 不准碰 -他们有焦糖米糕
Hands off. Stay out. - They have caramel rice cakes.
格瑞弗斯 你和亚当斯负责神经科
Uh, Griffith, you and Adams are on neuro.
米伦 你跟韦伯
Millin, you're with Webber.
又跟韦伯?你确定上面不是写着跟心脏科?
Again? Are you sure that doesn't say cardio?
关跟杜古
Kwan with Ndugu.
祝你复位鼠蹊部疝气愉快
Have fun reducing scrotal hernias.
♪ Ooh-ooh, it's the way that you move me ♪
你昨晚有回家吗?
Did you go home at all last night?
我留下来了 以防万一迪伦有什么需要
No. I stayed in case Dylan needed anything.
她还好吗?-老样子
How is she? - The same.
我带了婚礼要穿的礼服 但如果你…
I brought my dress for the wedding, but if you--
再看看今天的状况吧
Let's see how the day goes.
我们不再花费那么多的时间预测死期 不代表那一刻不会到来
Just because we don't spend as much time predicting the end doesn't mean it's not coming.
谢谢你帮忙看家
Hey. thanks for holding down the fort.
一切都还好吗?
Everything go okay?
对 蛮平静的
Uh, yeah. Pretty uneventful.
除了诺拉杨回来了 她的移植物感染了
Except, uh, Nora Young is back. Her graft's infected.
你有给她万古霉素和帝斯坦干粉注射剂吗?
Oh. Did you put her on Vanc and Zosyn?
有 我在等她的血液培养 还有今早的电脑断层结果
Yes, and I'm waiting on her blood cultures and repeat CT from this morning,
但情况越来越糟
but it's only gotten worse.
结果出来后呼叫我 我们再一起想办法
Page me when you get the results, and we'll put our heads together.
好 没问题
Alright. You got it.
你确定不要杜古处理吗?
Hey, uh, are you sure you shouldn't let Ndugu handle this?
我不喜欢你跟她上♥床♥
I don't love the fact that you slept with her,
但经过这两周的治疗 谈话 性♥爱♥
but after the last two weeks, the therapy, the talking, the... sex...
在我看来 她就只是个病人
as far as I'm concerned, she's just another patient.
好
Okay.
好的 迪伦 我们要扫描你的大脑
Okay, Dylan, we're about to scan your brain,
就跟昨天和前天一样 好吗?
just like yesterday and the day before, alright?
可以再给她耳机吗?
Can she have the headphones again?
好啊 想听音乐吗?
Yeah. You want some music?
眨眼一下代表是 两下代表不是
Uh, blink once for yes and twice for no.
好的 音乐
Okay. Music.
你害怕吗 宝贝?
Are you scared, bunny?
你想跳我们的舞吗?
Hey. Do you want to do our dance?
好
Okay.
好的 我们要开始扫描了
Alright, we're about to start the scan,
结束后我会去叫你 -好
so I'll come get you when it's all over. - Okay.
我就在外面
I'll be right outside.
好的 准备扫描
Alright. Get ready to scan.
你觉得她会康复吗?
Do you think she'll ever recover?
不知道 我只知道四天前
No idea. All I know is that four days ago
我帮一个勇敢快乐的探险童子军动手术
I operated on a brave and happy Expedition Scout,
而她现在吓坏了 只能透过眨眼来沟通
and now she is terrified and can only communicate by blinking her eyes.
就算是你的敌人 你也不希望他罹患闭锁症候群
You don't wish locked-in syndrome on your worst enemy.
实习医生格蕾
第21季 第17集
11 12
Uh, 11, 12...
你们的叔叔李维来了
Aah! Your Uncle Levi is here!
真高兴见到你
I'm so happy to see you--
莫琳
Maureen!
嗨 林肯不在 -我不是来看我儿子的
Hi! Uh, Link's not here. - I am not here for my son. Oh.
这场婚礼筹备得太快了
This wedding was pulled together so quickly,
我想你不可能有时间准备 没人办得到
I figured that there was no way you could possibly have time to prepare. No one did.
所以我心想 我能帮什么忙?我是来帮你化妆的
So I thought, how can I help? I am here to do your makeup.
那…我…你真的不必这么做
Ohh! That's-- I-- That-- You really don't have to.
我们没机会一起选礼服 蛋糕或捧花
We didn't get to pick a dress or a cake or flowers.
但我靠着在化妆品专柜工作 读完大学
But I put myself through college working makeup counters.
我可以帮你化妆
And this... we can do.
好耶 -嗨
Yay... - Hi!
奶奶来了 -天啊
Grammy's here!
葛蕾·史隆纪念医院
黛比 我是韦伯医生 这位是米伦医生
Deb. I'm Dr. Webber. This is Dr. Millin.
嗨 -你是?
Hi. Um, are you her--
我是史帝夫 -这是我们第一次约会
I'm just Steve. - It's our first date.
我们在喝咖啡的时候 我的手臂突然一阵剧痛
We were having coffee, and I started having sharp pain in my arm.
你的手臂?我以为是…
Y-Your arm? I-I thought it was...
我妈死于心脏病
My mom died of a heart attack.
我很遗憾
Oh. I'm sorry.
谢谢 那是四年前的事 非常突然
Thanks. It was four years ago. Very sudden.
还好你们能够就医
Well, it's good you came in.
对 我们是一般外科医生 检伤分类一定是搞错了
Yeah. We're general surgeons. Triage must have gotten their wires crossed.
有胸痛吗?我可以呼叫心脏科
Are you having any chest pain? I can page cardio.
我把手♥机♥忘在等候区了 方便去帮我拿吗?
I left my phone in the waiting area. Would you mind?
当然 我马上回来 -谢谢
Yeah. Of course. I-I'll be right back.
我的手臂没事 我腹泻 严重腹泻和抽筋
My arm is fine. I have diarrhea. An insane amount of diarrhea and cramping.
我们约会时我吐了两次 绝不能让史帝夫知道
I threw up twice during our date. Steve can never know.
你腹泻多久了?-五天
How long has this been going on? - Five days.
我因为泌尿道感染在吃抗生素 我以为是这个原因
I've been on antibiotics for a UTI, so I thought it was that,
但现在更严重了
but now it's way worse.
米伦 下一步是什么?
Millin, next steps?
化验 粪便培养
Uh, labs. Stool cultures.
你方便把手臂 举起来吗?
And, uh, if you would r-raise your arm... for me.
我没看到你的手♥机♥
I, uh-- I didn't see your phone.
那就怪了
Huh. Weird.
在她等心脏科医生的同时 我们来帮她的手臂照X光吧
Um, well, while she waits for cardio, let's take an X-ray-- of the arm.
不好意思
Excuse me.
他们把我照顾得很好
They're taking good care of me.
妈 我得挂电♥话♥了 我爱你 再见
Oh, Mom, I have to go. I love you. Bye.
我还在想你能躲我多久
Was wondering how long you could avoid seeing me.
不 我没有躲你 我和泰蒂 我们…
No, no. I wasn't-- Teddy and I, we--
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
他们说你们去度假了
They told me you were on vacation.
抱歉 我应该多跟你联♥系♥才对
Sorry I haven't reached out more.
欧文 没关系的
Oh, and it's fine.
我们度过了美好的一晚 当一切得结束时你就像个完美的绅士
We had a lovely night, and you were a perfect gentleman when it had to end.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表