再做一次肝功能检查
Um, order repeat LFTs.
这才像话
Now we're talkin'!
两块香蕉蛋糕
Two pieces of banana cake!
你要一块吗?-我很想
Ooh! Y-You want one? - Uh, I wish.
更年期来了之后 我开始对香蕉过敏
I'm allergic to bananas. Ever since menopause hit.
对 过敏随时都可能发生
Yeah, well, allergies can start at any time.
你更年期开始时有出现其他症状吗?
Did you develop any others when you started menopause?
有一些 对某些乳酪 坚果过敏
A few. Some cheeses. Nuts.
还有标准症状
Plus the standard symptoms.
潮热 盗汗 胃痛
Hot flashes, night sweats, stomach pain.
但我猜那是胆囊的问题
But I guess that was the gallbladder.
我开了更多止痛药 看看有没有用
Well, I ordered more pain meds. We'll see if that does the trick.
我读过一篇文章说
I read something about amines
胺类会在有类癌症候群的人体内产生过多的血清素
producing excess serotonin in people with carcinoid syndrome.
香蕉 乳酪 坚果都富含胺类
Bananas, cheeses, nuts. They're all high in amines.
你认为我的病人罹患了确诊机率百万分之一的癌症?
Uh, you think my patient has a one-in-a-million cancer?
你有做正子断层造影吗?
S-Should she get a PET scan?
如果贝利要求的话
If Bailey asked me to.
安娜的手术被延后了
Anna's surgery got pushed.
你介意我来做吗?
Do you mind if I do it?
请便
Uh, knock yourself out.
如果你要治疗我的病人佛利先生需要做直肠检查
If you're working on my patients, Mr. Follett needs a rectal exam.
那得让你自己来
Hm. That's gonna be all you.
卡洛斯的术前检验结果在哪里?
Hey. where are Carlos' pre-op labs?
我还没下医嘱杜古要我让迈尔斯艾纳出院
I haven't put in the order yet. Ndugu had me discharge Miles Aina.
好 你要告诉他
Okay, well, do you want to tell him
你会延后他的手术还是我来?
that you're delaying his surgery or should I?
我会尽快下医嘱
I will put the order in A.S.A.P.
谢谢你收下卡洛斯 这个忙对我意义重大
Hey. Thank you for taking Carlos' case. The favor means a lot.
你知道我不是为了你才这么做
You know I'm not doing it for you.
有人能打开卡洛斯房♥间的暖气吗?
Can someone turn up the heat in Carlos' room?
他说那里冷得要命 是他说的 不是我
He says it's "cold as balls." It's his words, not mine.
你没跟我说你前妻在这里工作 -我不知道你在这里工作
You didn't tell me your ex worked here. - I didn't know you worked here.
你没说你是来看病人的
You didn't say that you were in town for a patient.
你想听我一生的故事吗?
You want my whole life story?
冷静点 莫妮卡不介意
Just be chill. Monica's cool with it.
是不介意还是她不知道?
Cool or she doesn't know?
她知道
She knows.
我检查了你患有肺动脉瓣狭窄的病人
I examined your patient with pulmonary valve stenosis,
她可以动手术了
and she's cleared for surgery.
太好了 -哇
Great. - Whoa!
看看那颗石头 你订婚了吗?
Look at that rock! Did you get engaged?
对 -恭喜
Yes. - Congratulations.
林肯表现得很好 有日期吗?
Link did great. Is there a date?
还没 关于婚礼的事 我们有些意见不合
Uh, no. We're having a little, um, debate about the wedding.
如果你的婚礼没害死你的神父 你就比我跟欧文厉害多了
Oh, well, if yours doesn't kill your priest, you're one up on me and Owen.
你们没有把标准设得很高
Hm! Well, you guys don't set the bar very high.
产房♥
好的 催产素准备好了
Okay. Ready for your Pitoc-- Ohh!
你说你锁门了 -我说门没有锁
You said you locked the door! - I said it didn't have a lock!
抱歉 我们只是想引产…
Sorry! We were just trying to induce!
我们会离开 我们会…天啊!
Aah! Oh, God!
天啊!天啊!
Oh! God! Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, oh.
楼上摔下来的就是这家伙吗?
Is this the guy who fell upstairs?
我的屁♥股♥好像骨折了
Unh! I think I broke my ass! Ow!
从躺在病床上的妻子身上摔下来 后尾椎附近感到疼痛
He's got pain near the tailbone after falling off his wife and the hospital bed.
他们想自然引产
They were trying to induce labor.
她说我不做就要跟我离婚
Naturally. She said she'd divorce me if I didn't!
阿南 杭特医生会帮你 我要回去照顾思璐提
Anand, Dr. Hunt is going to help you. I'm going back to Shruti.
刚刚开始打催产素点滴了
She just went on the Pitocin drip.
好 但这真的很痛
Okay, but this really hurts. Aah!
总分十分的话 这有47分
On a scale of 1 to 10, it's like a 47!
说得太具体了
That is oddly specific.
你不该在你太太临盆时让她知道这种事
And not something you should tell your wife while she is in labor.
楼上需要我
I'm needed upstairs.
好
Okay.
你对香蕉和更年期了解多少?
Ah! Hey. What do you know about bananas and menopause?
不重要 什么都不重要
Doesn't matter. Nothing matters.
不管是什么 都不会有那么糟糕
Whatever it is, it can't be that bad.
我的一♥夜♥情♥对象是贝尔川的前妻
My one night stand is Beltran's ex-wife.
你是怎么办到的?
How did you manage that?
我在酒吧看到一个辣妹 她是跟一个德州来的病人一起来的
I saw a hot woman in a bar. She's here with a patient from Texas.
所以她很快就会离开这里 保持低调
So she'll be out of here soon. Lay low.
我今天跟贝尔川 而且她知道了
I'm on Beltran's service. And she knows.
真的很糟 -我该怎么办?
Oh, it is that bad. - What do I do?
放弃这个病人
Get off the case.
他拿走了我的资源
He's got my resources,
现在他还要抢走我的补助金
and now he's going to get my grant funding.
所以你很不高兴他利用你的研究结果跟你竞争
And so you're upset he's using your work to compete against you.
不 我气的是他的研究很棒 -对
No. I'm upset his research is good. - Yeah. I mean,
汤姆科瑞西才研究了五分钟
Tom Koracick has been doing this for five minutes,
就已经有所进展了
and he's actually moving the needle.
对 有钱好办事 -而他想要更多钱
Yeah, that's what money does. - And he wants more of it.
但他不在乎阿兹海默症
But he doesn't care about Alzheimer's.
他干脆去研究基改番茄算了
He might as well be researching genetically modified tomatoes.
他们其实有在研究基改番茄是否能抗癌
Well, they are actually studying thoseto see if they fight cancer.
不 你明白我的意思 -我确实明白你的意思
You know what I mean. - I do know what you mean.
这对他来说是一场游戏
I mean, it's a game to him.
他从没经历过寻找失踪的祖母
He's never had to search for a grandmother who's gone missing
或是从爸爸手中抢走车钥匙
or taken car keys away from a dad
或是看着一个活在另一个世界里的母亲的眼睛
or look into the eyes of a mother who's alive but not there.
你有个他没有的东西
Well, that's something you have that he does not.
热情
Passion.
你觉得布莱斯代尔补助金的评审会在乎热情吗?
I don't think the Blaisdell Grant judges care about passion.
你说科瑞西目前占上风
You say Koracick's got the advantage right now,
所以你只能帮自己说话 你也只能这么做
so all you can do is make a case for yourself. Might be your last shot.
这可能是你最后的机会
That's all you can do.
你呼叫我?-对 尾骨可能断了
You paged? - Yeah. Possible broken coccyx.
他的脊椎底部肿胀瘀青
He has swelling and bruising at the base of the spine.
我正在安排照X光
I'm just ordering the X-rays.
我根本不需要儿子
I didn't even need a boy!
阿南的太太在楼上引产
Anand's wife is being induced upstairs.
恭喜
Congratulations.
随便啦 我有两个正值青春期的女儿
Whatever. Aah! I have two teenage daughters.
你们知道我多久没换尿布了吗?
Do you know how long it's been since I've changed a diaper? Aah!
现在有更多选择了
They got a lot more options now.
我家已经乱糟糟17年了
Ohh! My house has been chaos for 17 years.
自从我最小的孩子上高中后
I've been counting the days till an empty nest
我就一直在等待空巢期的到来
since my youngest started high school.
我以为我和思璐提明年夏天会去
In my mind, Shruti and I were spending next summer
五乡地喝普罗赛克气泡酒 吃青酱
in Cinque Terre, drinking prosecco and eating pesto,
但思璐提突然想要个儿子 所以现在我屁♥股♥受伤了
but Shruti suddenly wanted a boy, so now I've got a broken ass. Aah!
我还是不懂这两件事有何关联
I still don't see how those things are related.
你不会想要知道的
You don't want to.
我刚刚跟一位实习医生候选人进行第一次面试
I had my first interview with an intern candidate.
令人印象深刻 -对呀 他们实力坚强
Very impressive. - Oh no. It's a strong group.
其中一个在世界卫生组织实习过
One of them interned at the World Health Organization.
贝利医生 我方便给你看个东西吗?
Dr. Bailey, can I show you something?
我无意中听到梅丽莎沃克谈到她的症状
Mm-hmm. I overheard Melissa Walker talking about her symptoms.
似乎与类癌症候群相符
They seem to be in line with carcinoid syndrome,
所以我带她去做正子断层造影化验 结果也出来了
so I took her for a PET scan and sent some labs.
谁叫你带她去做正子断层造影?
Uh, who asked you to take her for a PET scan?
没有人 但我… -格瑞弗斯医生 你今天跟我
No one, but I was taking in-- - Dr. Griffith, you're on my service.
你不能随便帮病人做扫描
You can't go running scans on whatever patients
就因为…
you want to just because--
梅丽莎有神经内分泌肿瘤 在阑尾上 有1.5公分
Melissa has a neuroendocrine tumor. 1.5 centimeters on the appendix.
真想不到
I'll be damned.
肝脏上还有一小颗
There's also a small spot on the liver.
我以为她的症状是更年期
I thought her symptoms were menopause.
我也这么以为
Yeah, so did I.
这很合理
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表