看顾我和梅根时,你有多不爽吗?
when your mom would make you watch me and Megan when she went to the store?
-记得,但那算是在做家事,这是…-一个借口?
Yeah, but that was a chore. This is...
-记得,但那算是在做家事,这是…-一个借口?
An excuse?
-你之前也对泰蒂做过那个表情?-哪个表情?
-You made that face earlier with Teddy. -What face?
我想我感受到一些紧绷气氛
I thought I sensed some tension.
抱歉,你不用回答
Um, sorry. You don't have to answer that.
我想我的手术并发症让我口无遮拦了
I… I… I think my surgical complications removed my filter.
或者是因为我离婚了,又或者…我不知道,抱歉
Or maybe it was my divorce, or… I don't know, sorry.
没关系,婚姻很复杂
It's fine. Marriage is… Marriage is complicated.
但我不能再让你这样下去了
But I can't let this happen any longer.
-我…-你想调高还是调低?
-I… -Are you trying to go up or down?
-调高,我…-调高?好的
-Up. I'm… -Up? Okay.
-我讨厌自己像个无助的少女 -不,没关系
-Damsel in distress. I hate myself. -No, it's okay.
-好的…-可以了
-Yeah. Yeah. -There.
好了
There.
嗨
Hi.
你可以去放射科了,那么…
-Um. Radiology's ready for you, so, um… -Oh.
-我去找护理员过来,好吗?-好的,好主意
-I'll go find a orderly. Okay? -Okay. Good idea.
对
Yeah.
我们何不先让你服用黄体素,并且加强观察?
Why don't we just first start you on progesterone and increase your monitoring?
你为何不能信任我这么决定是对的?
Why can't you trust I'm making the right decision?
我是个怀孕的妇产科医生,我想做环扎术,你就得让我动这个手术
I'm a pregnant OB-GYN. I want a cerclage. I'm getting a cerclage.
你不能总是在我们起争执的时候
Yeah, well, you can't wave your specialty in front of my face
拿你的专业当挡箭牌
every time we have a disagreement.
这种手术我做过几百次了,我一天到晚都在做
I've done hundreds of these. I do them all the time.
但你并没有一天到晚接受这种手术,马克斯呢?
But you don't get them all the time. And what about Marcus?
他做过几次?我们不该等一位,在抖音问世前出生的医生吗?
How many has he done? Shouldn't we be waiting for somebody born before TikTok?
他跟我同届
He's in my year.
我有几件T恤都比他的年纪还老旧
I have T-shirts older than him.
-林肯,你…-好的,你的心率上升了
-Link, you're… -Okay. Your heart rate's elevated.
-做几个深呼吸 -天啊,德露卡医生在这里就好了
-Um, maybe some deep breaths. -God, I wish Dr. DeLuca was here.
首先,我绝不会让,马克斯的手伸进我的体内
First of all, I would never have had Marcus's hands inside of me.
再者,她会告诉你环扎术有多安全
And second of all, she would tell you how safe a cerclage is.
也许她会告诉你这不是你说了算
And maybe she could tell you that this isn't just your decision.
她绝不会对我说那种话
She would never tell me that.
你头脑清楚吗?
Are you thinking clearly?
什么?
What?
你今天目击了枪击事件,你有可能身受重伤…
You witnessed a shooting today. You could've been seriously hurt...
好的,暂停
Okay. Time-out.
好的,现在正害她身受重伤的人是你
Okay. You are now the one who is seriously hurting her.
她的舒张压140、收缩压90,那实在高得离谱
Her BP is 140 over 90, and that's too damn high.
为了她、也为了我着想
For her and for me.
再加上开了1.8公分的子♥宫♥颈
Add to that a 18-millimeter cervix,
你让她宫缩的机会增加了三倍
and you are tripling her chances for contractions.
去散散步
Take a walk.
-好的,对不起,我只是想要…-那不是个请求
-Okay. I'm sorry. I was just trying to... -I am not asking!
看着我
Look at me.
吸气、吐气
In and out.
很好,吸气、吐气
Good. In. Out.
我已暴露了受损组织
I've exposed the damaged tissue.
一颗子弹会让他失去一整个肺叶
He's gonna lose an entire lobe of his lung due to one bullet.
给我肠胃吻合术缝合钉
GIA stapler.
那是他的子弹,他亲自将子弹装进枪里
His bullet. That he loaded into his gun.
我们该邀请立法单位投票反对
We should invite the lawmakers voting against background checks
对这类手术的患者做背景调查
to assist on these surgeries.
气温上升,暴♥力♥犯罪率也随之上升
Well, violent crime rises along with the temperature.
我看过一则报道,有个人在热浪期间开着卡车
I read a story about a guy who drove his truck into a hardware store
撞进五金行,撞死了四个人
during a heat wave. It killed four people.
缝钉线处有些出血
Well, there's some bleeding at the staple line.
好的,给我2-0聚对二氧环已酮缝线
All right. 2-0 PDS.
谢谢,福姬
Thank you, BokHee.
可恶,我看不到,抽吸
Damn it. I can't get visualization. Suction.
不够,好的,格瑞弗斯、米伦,现在该怎么办?
No. All right, Griffith, Millin, what do we do?
-倾斜更多 -倾斜手术台
-Tilt it more. -Tilt the table.
没错,好的,各位,你们都听到了
Exactly. All right, team, you heard them.
准备好就开始麻醉
Anesthesia when you're ready.
-我的天 -他为什么在动?
-Oh, my God. -Why is he moving?
-好的,停下来…-看好他的导管
All right, stop, stop!
-好的,停下来…-看好他的导管
Watch his line!
守好他的呼吸道和导管,呼叫护理师
Secure the airways and lines. Page some orderlies!
评估他的状况,立刻把他抬回手术台
Let's assess him and get him back on the table right now!
慢慢来…
Gently, gently.
让他继续戴着苏醒球,直到我们把他放回手术台上为止
Let's keep him on Ambu until we can get him back on the table.
护理师人呢?
Where are those orderlies?
可恶,他的中♥央♥静脉导管跑出来了,好的,关闭所有导管
Damn it, his central line has come out. Shut off all the lines.
-好的 -腹腔手术海绵
-Got it. -Lap sponge!
好的,继续施压内颈静脉
All right, keep pressure on his IJ.
该结束开胸术吗?
Should we pack the thoracotomy?
不,给你
No. Here you go.
好的,米伦,给我一条湿毛巾
All right, Millin, get me a wet towel.
米伦
Millin!
好的,拿好
All right, take this.
这究竟是怎么发生的?
How the hell did this happen?
一定是没有固定好
Must not have been completely strapped in.
米伦,按住这里
Millin, hold here.
如果被你太太知道,她又会开除我了
If your wife finds out, she's gonna fire me all over again.
继续施压
Keep applying pressure.
叫护理师进来
Bring in the orderlies!
大家,快点
Come on, fellas.
我们要小心翼翼地把他抬上手术台
We're gonna carefully lift him back on the table.
准备好了吗?听我数数
Everyone set? On my count.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
你们打算刺穿她的脊椎?
You wanna puncture her spine?
我们会在洁姬的下背放进一小条导管
We'd place a small tube in Jackie's lower back
将脊髓周围多余的液体排出来
to drain the excess fluid around her spinal cord.
这有可能会扭转洁姬的瘫痪状况
There is a chance that it could reverse Jackie's paralysis.
你今早跟我们保证过,你能处理好她的动脉瘤
This morning you assured us that you could take care of her aneurysms.
你看起来相当有信心
You seemed so certain about it.
那时我还没看到她有颗更大的动脉瘤
That was before I saw the larger aneurysm.
她是我的独生女
She is my only child.
你在何时知道状况开始走样?
When did you know that this was going south?
是在你得帮她做开颅术的时候吗?
Was it when you had to open her skull?
或者是在你得停止她的心跳时?
Or when you had to stop her heart?
还是在你注意到她的脊椎有问题的时候?
Or when you noticed there was something wrong with her spine?
-思凯 -我得知道,我就是得知道
-Sky... -I mean, I need to know! I need to know.
你是否真心认为你能够解救我的孩子?
Did you ever think that you could save my child?
还是我傻到相信你可以?
Or was I just a fool for believing it?
我的确认为我能够解救你的孩子
I did think that I could save your child.
而她还活着,而且没有动脉瘤的问题了
And she is alive and aneurysm-free.
我不会胡乱保证,因为我看过太多糟糕的结果
I do not make false promises because I have seen too many bad outcomes.
这并不是个糟糕的结果
This is not a bad outcome.
还不是,你信过我一次,就再信我一次吧,我们得动作快
Not yet. You trusted me once, trust me again. We have to act fast.
好
Okay.
我会相信你
I will trust you.
最主要是因为我别无选择
Mostly because I don't have any other option.
好的,她的血压稳定下来了,你这是在做什么?
All right, her BP has settled down. What do you think you're doing?
乔显然不希望我陪着她,你也一样
Jo clearly doesn't want me in the room, neither do you,
所以我想去协助三号♥手术室,装置骨外固定器
so I thought I'd help with an ex-fix in OR 3.
你想错了
Well, you thought wrong.
那我到底该怎么想?
Well, what the hell am I supposed to think then?
自从我们发现她怀了双胞胎,乔就…
Ever since we found out it was twins, Jo has…
她就把我拒于千里之外
She shut me out.
我通常很快就能释怀,但我今天就是办不到
And I'm usually pretty good at carrying on, but today I can't.
过来
Come here.
我在生我儿子的时候
When I was in labor with my son,
他父亲正在接受紧急脑部手术
his father was getting emergent brain surgery.
听好,我一开始并不知情
Now, I initially didn't know about it
因为我的妇产科医生一直面不改色
because my OB never let it show on her face.
她知道我正处于最脆弱的状态
She knew that I was at my most vulnerable,
她用一种我一生难忘的力量支持着我
and she supported me with a strength that I will never forget.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表