40 minutes of CPR.
亚当斯
Adams.
亚当斯
Adams.
你已经尽力了
You've done all you can.
死亡时间 晚上10点16分
Time of death...22:16.
不可以 不行 你不能停下来
No. No. You can't stop.
谁来压苏醒球
Someone bag.
米伦 退后
Millin, back away.
加油 珂珞依
Come on, Chloe.
加油 加油 快点 珂珞依 帮帮我
Come on. Come on, Chloe. Help me!
茱尔丝 -快点 珂珞依 加油
Jules... - Chloe, come on. Come on.
茱尔丝
Jules...
她走了
...she's gone.
等等…
Wait--
那是什么?
What's that?
珂珞依的个人物品
Chloe's personal belongings.
她没撑过来?
She didn't make it.
横纹肌溶解症
Rhabdo.
先是化疗 后是挤压伤 她的身体实在承受不了
Crush injuries on top of chemo was just too much for her body to handle.
那是…
It's...
她的鞋子和手♥机♥
It's her shoes and her phone
准备在安田醒来的时候拿给她
for when Yasuda wakes up.
如果她能够醒来的话
If she wakes up.
亲爱的
Babe...
不 别这样 这件事还没结束
No. No, no. 'Cause it's not over.
我得保持警觉
And I have to stay vigilant.
如果你拥抱我的话 我会哭
You know, if you hug me, I'm gonna cry. Okay.
而我不能哭 我的…
And I cannot cry.
你要待在这里?
You're staying here?
我知道这表示我今晚 又不能在家陪你和孩子 但我…
I mean, I-I know that means another night away from you and the kids, but--
根本不用担心这种事 好吗?
Don't even worry about that, all right?
安田需要你
Yasuda needs you.
明天早上的早餐 孩子想吃什么就让他们吃什么 好吗?
Tomorrow morning, you-- you give the kids whatever they want for breakfast, right?
松饼 披萨 什么都可以
Waffles. Pizza. I don't care! Just...
这点我们办得到
We can do that.
班沃伦 你得让好事发生
You make something good happen, Ben Warren.
我需要看到好事发生
I need something good to happen.
好的 没事 我没事
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
当你遇上了解决不了的问题
When you're met with the impossible,
你能求助的对象就只有彼此
the only place to turn is toward each other.
她要我好好照顾她的妹妹
She told me to take care of her sister.
别责怪自己
Do not blame yourself.
你尽全力了
You did all you could.
我是主要急救者
I ran her code.
我宣告了她的死亡时间
I called her time of death.
这全都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
她会明白的
S-She'll understand.
不 我得走了
No. I-I have to go.
路克斯 -当你失败时
Lucas. - When you lose,
有人可以陪你哭
you have someone to cry with.
♪ ...for the last time ♪
当你走进未知时 有人可以握着你的手
When you walk into the unknown, you have someone to hold your hand.
♪ ...slip away ♪
♪ All the days gone by I'm Dr. Schmitt. ♪
葛蕾·史隆纪念医院
我是史密特医生
你做出了对的决定
You made the right call.
♪ All the good I find ♪
♪ They can never take from me ♪
♪ When the morning comes ♪
♪ Hold it as it fades ♪
♪ As the days slip away from me ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
李维
Levi!
嗨 -嗨
Hi! - Hi.
很抱歉我没出现在大厅
I-I am so sorry about the lobby.
我只是…-不 没关系
I just... - No. It's okay.
那是个很大的请求 而你还没准备好
This was a big ask, and you weren't ready.
不 我去了办公室递辞呈
No. I was in the admin office resigning from my job.
你仍然希望我跟你一起去德克萨斯 对吧?
You still want me to go to Texas with you, right?
♪ If I had any longer ♪
♪ Hold on any tighter ♪
♪ I know you couldn't stay ♪
等等 请告诉我你的答案是肯定的 因为我刚刚辞职了
Wait. Wait, wait. Please tell me that this is a yes, because I just quit my job.
是的
Yes.
走吧 -好
Let's go!
一起走
Together.
当你成功的时候 有人陪你一起庆祝
And when you win, there's someone by your side to celebrate.
突然之间 解决不了的问题似乎有解了
And suddenly, the impossible feels possible.
但有时候你找不到求助的对象
But sometimes there's no one to turn to.
有时候你就只有自己一个人
Sometimes you're all alone.
♪ All the days gone by ♪
很晚了 你们全都该回家了
It's late. You all should go home.
她可能好几天后才会醒来 好吗?
It could be days before she wakes up, okay?
回去休息一下
Go get some rest. Come on.
如果有任何变化 你会通知我们吗?
Could you let us know if anything changes?
我立刻就会打给你们
I'll call the second it does.
♪ Hold it as it fades ♪
♪ As the days slip away from me ♪
在那些时候 你得保持信念
In those times, you have to keep the faith.
♪ Just as the sunlight ♪
♪ Is still the night sky ♪
♪ Across the skyline ♪
♪ It's all in my mind ♪
要记得尽管你看不到他们 感觉不到他们 听不到他们
Remember that even if you can't see them or feel them or hear them,
支持你的人仍然在那里等着你
your people are out there, waiting for you.
安田
Yasuda.
欢迎你回来
Hey, welcome back.
你的手术很顺利
Your surgery, it went well.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
珂珞依
Chloe?
珂珞依呢?
Chloe?
不
No.
不行
No.
不可以
No. Shh.
不要
No!
不行
No.
不行
No.
不行
Oh, no.
即便在你走了之后也一样
Even after you're gone.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表