他放屁了
He tooted. He…
好的,我惹到你了吗?
Okay, did I do something to you?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
听着,我知道这里不是消防局
Look, I get that this isn't the fire station
我们不会挤在一起,但我们是同事
where we're all living on top of each other, but we are coworkers.
我一直释出善意,但你都不理我
I've been trying to be friendly, but you won't give me the time of day.
我没有时间理你
I don't have the time of day to give.
史密特不在,住院总医师的责任都在我身上
With Schmitt gone, I'm doing the chief resident job myself.
而且都是他去采买♥♥杂货,还有在房♥东拒绝我们的要求时
Plus, he did the grocery shopping and dealt with our landlord
-去应付她 -威尔森?
-when she didn't wanna give us stuff. -Wilson?
没有花洒莲蓬头我要怎么活?
How am I supposed to live without a rain showerhead?
除此之外
And on top of that,
我们还要准备考试
we were studying for boards.
现在
And now,
我无依无靠了
I've got no one.
我可以跟你一起念书
I could study with you.
-真的吗?-是说
-Really? -I mean, you know,
我得调整一下我的行程,但有何不可呢?
I'd have to work it out with my schedule, but why not?
急诊
There's no room to be yourself, to chart your own path.
没有做自己的空间,也无法按照自己的心意行事
There's no room to be yourself, to chart your own path.
嘿…
-Hey. -Hey.
-我得问你…-我得告诉你一件事,你先说
-I have to ask you... -I gotta tell you something. You go first.
看起来应该是你先说
You look like you should go first.
福斯医生撤销了我续留的决定
Dr. Fox reversed my remediation.
-我要进入第二年了 -天啊
-I'm gonna be a second year. -Oh, my God.
太棒了,恭喜
That's amazing. Congratulations. Aw.
我自己也还在适应这个想法
I'm still getting used to the idea myself.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
是我们应得的
We deserve it.
我们可以同时完成住院医师实习
Now we'll finish our residency at the same time.
我们可以考虑申请情侣配对的,进修医师计划
We could look into doing a couples match for a fellowship.
你觉得纽约怎么样?
How do you feel about New York?
我还没想过
I hadn't thought about it.
这样我们就能跟我家人一起过节了
Yeah, well, that way we could do holidays with my family.
等我们有更多空闲时间,就能回来看你奶奶
And then we can come back here and see your granny when we have more time off.
我们还得完成住院医生训练,但是…
We still have to finish residency. But…
对…我们还需要几年的时间
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We're still a few years out.
不过,我不知道啦,有选择是好事
But, uh, I don't know, it's good to have options.
抱歉,你有事要问我?
Sorry, you wanted to ask me something.
我…
I, um…
你想去乔酒吧吃晚餐吗?
You wanna go to Joe's for dinner?
你知道答案永远都会是好
You know the answer to that is always yes.
我知道
I know.
有时候你得打破规则,照直觉行事
Sometimes you have to break the rules and go with your gut.
我保证那只会有一点点痛
I promise it'll only hurt a little.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表