这不只是活检而已
This is more than a biopsy.
你的意思是?
And what are you saying?
我的意思是就算我们把血止住了
I'm saying that even if we stop the bleeding,
她有可能会肝衰竭
she could go into liver failure.
她也许再也醒不过来了
She might never wake up from this.
理查得知道才行
Richard needs to know.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的,放进去了
Okay. It's in.
亚当斯,让我们看看你的能耐
Adams, let's see what you got.
我们可以停下来,数一数针头和海绵的数量吗?
Can we pause for a needle and sponge count?
好的,一个已经完成了
Okay. We already did one.
另一个完成之后,我们就会进行缝合,好吗?
We'll do another before we close, all right?
小心至上
You can't be too careful.
上个月,有个病人因为外科医生
Last month, a patient went septic
忘了取走她肚子里的,一块吸水垫而引发了败血症
after the surgeons left a lap pad in her abdomen.
好的,福姬,麻烦你数一下好吗?
Okay. BokHee, can you count please?
一、二、三、四、五、六、七、八、九…
One. Two. Three, four, five. Six, seven, eight, nine...
十个,没问题了
Ten. We're good.
很好
Great.
糟糕,格瑞弗斯,麻烦你…
Oh, shoot. Griffith, can you...
帮忙看一下手♥机♥,亚当斯正在缝合
Check the phone while Adams sutures.
-没问题 -对
-Sure. -Yeah.
小梅:紧急状况,你得过来介入放射科
葛蕾医生正在呼叫韦伯医生
It's Dr. Grey paging Dr. Webber.
她不知道我被叫来协助手术
Well, she doesn't know I got pulled into a surgery.
-我等等再回复她 -她说有紧急状况
-I'll-I'll check in with her later. -It says 911.
你该过去
You should go.
不…不用,谁都不该离开
No. No. No. No. No one should leave.
听好,我肯定不会差这一点时间
No. Look, I'm sure it can wait.
-我流失了多少血量?-理查,你得走了,事关你太太
-How many cc's of blood have I lost? -Richard, you need to go. It's your wife.
梅若迪丝正在替她动手术,你得过去
Meredith is doing a procedure on her. You need to go.
-她在哪里?-介入放射科
-Where is she? -IR suit.
确保你起身的姿势要正确
Make sure to stay up right.
这样就对了,很好
Here you go. Good job.
如果我是吹低音号♥,而不是打乒乓球的话,我会更擅长这件事
I'd be better at this if I played the tuba instead of Ping-Pong.
把他推进去,走吧,车辆翻过了中♥央♥分隔带
Let's get him inside. Let's go. Okay. Car flipped over the median.
昏迷指数七,已在现场插管
GCS 7. Intubated in the field.
生命征象不稳定,我们也许要直接把他送进手术室
Vitals are unstable. We might have to take him directly up to the OR.
关,进来一号♥创伤治疗室
Kwan, trauma one.
好的,罗纳德,继续努力,我很快就回来
Okay. Keep going, Ronald. I'll be right back.
安田医生
Dr. Yasuda.
护理人员就要过来送你妹妹进手术室了
Orderlies are on their way to bring your sister to the OR.
谢谢,但那不是我…
Thanks. But that's not what I…
你有兄弟姐妹吗?
Do you have siblings?
有,我有八个兄弟姐妹
Yeah, I have eight.
我只有小蕾
I just have Rhi.
当卡尔和我开始找代理孕母时
When Carl and I first started looking for a surrogate,
她坚持没人比得上小蕾姑姑,更懂得照顾这个孩子
she insisted that no one would take better care of the baby than Auntie Rhi.
我拒绝了她,但多次尝试失败之后
I-I said no, but after all the failed attempts,
她又再提了一次
she offered again and she was so determined that I didn't fight it.
她非常坚决,所以我没有抵抗
she offered again and she was so determined that I didn't fight it.
然后他们发现了那颗肿瘤
Then they found the tumor.
我会后悔没有阻止这件事吗?
Am I gonna regret not fighting it now?
我实在不太确定,但薛波医生,和艾特曼医生都是很优秀的医生
I don't really know, but, um, Dr. Shepherd and Dr. Altman are both excellent.
你不是医生吗?
Aren't you a doctor?
你一定有自己的看法
You must have an opinion.
我…
I…
我希望我能告诉你不会有事的,但我就是…我不知道
I wish I could tell you it'll be fine, but I just… I don't know.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们的氮气罐中有五百西西的血液
We have 500 cc's of blood in the NG canister.
好的,推进导线
Okay. Advancing the guide wire.
-我在右肝静脉 -瞄准前方
-I'm in the right hepatic vein. -Aim it anteriorly.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我们本来在做肝脏活检,然后她开始出血
We were doing a liver biopsy, she started bleeding.
你们做了经颈静脉肝内门体分流术吗?
Did you do a TIPS procedure?
我正要放入分流器
I'm about to put in the shunt.
她是肝衰竭吗?
Is she in liver failure?
还没,我们正在努力避免发生那种状况
Not yet. We're trying to prevent that.
她想在知道活检结果之后再告诉你这件事
She wanted to get the results of the biopsy before she told you.
好好照顾她
Take care of her.
我在外面等
I'll be waiting outside.
好的,汤姆,我们就快结束了
Okay, Tom. We're almost done here.
可以再数最后一次吗?
Uh, can we do a final count?
好的,没问题
Yep. You got it.
麻烦你,福姬
Go ahead, BokHee.
我没听到你们在数
I don't hear counting.
因为我们用心算
'Cause it's in our heads.
你们确定肾脏是粉红色的吗?
Are you sure the kidney is pink?
汤姆,你做过几次肾脏移植手术?
Tom, how many kidney transplants have you done?
从没做过,但我看过太多…
None. But I've seen so many...
我主刀过六百多次,我本身也经历过一次移植
Well, I've done more than 600, and I've had one done myself.
所以我知道躺在手术台上很令人不安
So I get it's unnerving being on the table,
但一切都在控制之下,好吗?交给我们吧
but everything is under control, okay? We got you.
-好的 -好的
-Okay. -Okay.
-我只数到九片 -看起来很不错
-I only counted nine. -Looks good.
-怎么了?-少了一块雷泰克海绵
-What? -We're missing a raytec.
再数一次
Let's count one more time.
好的
Okay.
我的信念是基于相信上帝,不会在我死亡的时候抛弃我
Well, my faith is based on a belief that God doesn't abandon me in death,
我个人觉得这么想很令人安心
which I personally find comforting.
-恭喜你 -当然啦
-Good for you. -Of course,
每个人各有自己和死亡之间的关系
you know, everyone has their own relationship with death.
害怕死亡是很自然的事,没有任何问题
It-It's okay and perfectly natural to fear it.
我不怕,我不怕死
Not me. I'm not afraid of death or-or hell or coming back as a bird.
也不怕地狱,或者投胎成一只鸟
Not me. I'm not afraid of death or-or hell or coming back as a bird.
我们不是要鼓励你签下,拒绝心肺复苏同意书
We're not encouraging you to sign the DNR.
我们只是想确保你知道不签字
We just wanna make sure that you understand what not signing it
就代表着当你…
would mean for you when...
我说最后一次,我知道会有什么后果,而且我知道我为什么拒签
For the last time, I know what it means, and I know why I'm not signing it.
我绝对不要比我那个浑球前夫先死
I refuse to die before my bastard ex-husband.
我要比那个浑球活得更久,就算那是我这辈子所做的最后一件事
I'm gonna outlive that SOB if it's literally the last thing I do.
看来寻求解脱会对你有些好处
It seems like you could use some closure.
没错
Hell yes.
在他的棺材咔哒一声关上之后,我就解脱了,我可以在上面跳舞
Closure on his casket before it clicks shut so I can dance on it.
-我没料到会是这样 -谁都料想不到
-I did not see this coming. -Not a chance.
神学院不会教这些东西
Things they don't teach you in divinity school.
医学院也不会教这些东西
Well, they don't really teach it in medical school either.
维克多苏亚雷斯
Oh. Victor Suarez.
边缘看起来很不错
Margins look good.
近端控制没问题
I've got proximal control.
安田,抽吸
Yasuda, suction.
远端控制没问题
I've got distal control.
我们失去了腿部神经讯号♥
We've lost neuro signal to the legs.
我们需要让更多的血液流向她的脊髓
We need to get more blood flow to her spinal cord.
-帮她注射五百西西的乳酸林格氏液 -好的
-Bolus her with 500 cc's of LR. -On it.
-有什么反应吗?-没有
-Anything? -No.
我们没有时间等药效发挥作用,开始给她升压剂
And we don't have time to wait for it to kick in. Start her on pressors.
晚期性胎心率下降,升压剂正在减少流向婴儿的血液
Late decels. The pressors are decreasing blood flow to the baby.
-仍然没讯号♥,加量升压剂 -让乳酸林格氏液有机会发挥作用
-Still no signal. Go up on the pressors. -Give the fluids a chance to work.
-以母亲的性命和健康优先 -我知道,可能只需要几秒钟
-Mom's life and health first. -I know. It may just take a few seconds.
蕾哈娜的脊髓可能撑不了几秒钟
Rhiannon, her spinal cord may not have a few seconds.
-医生 -住手,如果你不停止…
-Doctors! -Hold off. If you don't stop…
-加量 -婴儿会死
-Go up. -…the baby will die.
-我是这台手术的主刀医生 -停下来
-I'm the primary surgeon on this case. -Just stop!
手术台上躺着的是一个人
This is a human being on the table!
她是某人的女儿、某人的妹妹
She's someone's daughter, someone's sister.
她仰赖着我们救她一命,最好还能救她小孩一命
She's counting on us to save her and ideally the baby!
所以别吵了,你们好像把她当成某种科学实验
So stop arguing like she's some kind of science experiment!
快点搞清楚该怎么办然后尽力去做
Just figure out what to do and do it!
血液流向脊髓了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表