Pressures are still soft. -Let's hang two units of blood.
看来出血只集中在脾脏 准备进行切除
Looks like the bleeding is isolated to the spleen.
用直角钳结扎 麻烦了
Let's prepare to remove it. Right angle and tie, please.
好 血压回升了
Okay, blood pressure's picking up.
好
Okay.
米伦 继续抽吸 -好
Millin, more suction. - Mm-hmm.
有人曾在这个寻宝游戏中死掉吗?
Has anyone ever died on this scavenger hunt?
据我所知没有
Uh, not that I know of.
如果真的有人死掉 他们会取消的 别给他们理由取消
I think if people were dying, they'd cancel it. Let's not give 'em a reason to. Okay?
至少他们不会因为心碎而取消
At least they won't cancel it over a broken heart.
我们真的误导他了
We really steered him wrong.
如果我知道她和另外那个男的上♥床♥… -他们完蛋了
Had I known she was sleeping with the other guy... - They're doomed.
如果他闭上嘴巴 事情就简单多了
It would have been a lot easier if he just kept his mouth shut.
摘除脾脏
Removing the spleen.
安息吧 脾脏
Rest in peace, spleen.
死亡时间下午4点31分
Time of death: 16:31.
死因:愚蠢至极
Cause of death: sheer stupidity.
看吧?你可以玩得很开心 -什么?
See? You can have fun. - What?
我想我刚刚搞懂寻宝游戏的线索了
Oh. I think I just figured out the scavenger hunt clue.
米伦 欢迎加入派对 很高兴你能参与
Millin, welcome to the party. Glad to have you.
但你得告诉我线索是什么
But I'm gonna need to know what it is.
跟薛波谈得如何?你们谈到哪里了?
Hey, how'd it go with Shepherd? Where did you leave things?
薛波不要我跟你讨论病情
Shepherd doesn't want me discussing the case with you.
兄弟
Bro.
茉莉要跟神经科医生谈换药的事
Molly's gonna talk to her neurologist about switching medication.
我以为我们已经知道她的癫痫 对药物已产生了抗药性
I thought we established her epilepsy is refractory to meds.
但她不想动手术
Yeah, but she doesn't wanna do surgery,
所以唯一的选择就是希望另一种药会有效
so the only other option is to hope that another drug will work.
你跟她说过这样很不负责任吗?
And you told her how irresponsible that is?
没有 我不会强迫病人动手术
No, I don't coerce patients into getting surgery.
她不是病人 她是我一生的挚爱
She's not a patient. She's the love of my life.
你告诉她了吗?-不关你的事
Have you told her that? - It's none of your business.
脑部手术很可怕
Brain surgery is terrifying.
如果不知道有谁在手术室外面等我 我也不会接受
I wouldn't wanna do it if I didn't know who was waiting on the other side.
对了 不客气
You're welcome, by the way.
好 我来了
Okay, I'm here.
好 我知道委员会已经做出决定
Okay, I-I-I know the committee's already made its decision,
但我想我有个计划
but I think I have a plan.
我的病人正躺在手术台上 -对 好的
My patient's on the table. - Yes, okay.
她会得到移植 但塔莎也可以
And she will get a transplant, but so can Tasha.
我们可以做分肝移植手术
We do a split liver transplant.
塔莎会得到三分之二的肝脏 丽莎会得到剩下的三分之一
Tasha would get two-thirds of the liver, and Lisa would get the remaining third.
三分之一的肝脏根本不足以再生和运作
A third of the liver can't nearly be enough to regenerate and function.
不需要再生 是用来充当桥梁
It doesn't need to regenerate. It will act as a bridge.
丽莎的肝衰竭是可逆的
Lisa's liver failure is reversible.
只是需要时间自行愈合
It just needs time to heal on its own.
移植手术会让肝脏自行愈合
The graft will allow that to happen.
这能让丽莎的下半辈子
It could save Lisa from having to take immunosuppressants
不用服用免疫抑制剂 -对 没错
for the rest of her life. - Yes, it would.
你也说过肝脏对塔莎来说太大了
And you did say that the liver was too big for Tasha.
这是个很好的解决办法 -对
So, the split is a great fix. - Yes.
我们先发制人 就能救两条命
We do that preemptively, we save two lives.
这是双赢
It's a win-win.
那我们还在等什么?我们快去让大家都有肝脏吧
Well, what the hell are we waiting for? Let's go give everybody livers.
你要告诉艾文这个好消息吗?-我们一起去
You wanna tell Evynn the good news? - Let's go do it together.
她的术后超声波看起来很好 应该很快就能拔管了
Her post-op ultrasound looks great. We should be able to extubate her soon.
太好了 -艾文在等最新消息
Oh, that's good. - Evynn's waiting for an update,
我去通知她
so I'm gonna let her know. - Um...
我不同意她的做法 但我能够理解
You know I... I didn't agree with what she did, but I understand it.
她当时的处境很艰难
She was in a tough spot.
考量到当时的情况 她做了她认为最好的决定
She did what she thought was best, given the circumstances.
我知道你也是
And I know you did too.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们可以下来这里吗?-你们现在在乎规则了?
Are we supposed to be down here? - Now you care about the rules?
这是尸体 所以我们当然要在乎
Well, it's dead bodies, so, yeah.
尸体或…
Dead bodies or...
看起来像自己 但已经不是自己的东西
something that looks like itself but no longer is.
我们应该带回一具尸体?-什么?不是
We're supposed to bring back a body? - What? No.
不 你们应该带回的是识别物
No. You're... You're supposed to bring back the identifier.
脚趾标签
Toe tag.
太好了
Yes!
天啊 你真的很聪明 -对 我知道
Wow. You're really smart. - Yeah, I know.
你知道这代表什么吗?没有其他人能进入太平间
You know what this means, right? No one else is gonna be able to get in the morgue.
我们成功了
We did it!
你们身边都是死者
Hey, hey, hey, you're surrounded by the deceased.
放尊重点
Show a little respect.
我很抱歉 -抱歉
I'm so sorry. - Sorry.
在我们被抓到前快离开 快走…
Get out of here before we get caught. Go, go, go.
她的生命征象看起来不错
Her vitals look good.
术后检验结果令人安心
Post-op labs are reassuring.
对 今天…很顺利
Yeah, things... worked out today. - Mm-hmm.
可是我得告诉你… -你真的不用
But I need to tell you-- - You really don't.
艾特曼的评估结果出来了
Altman's evaluation came in.
是的
Yeah.
班 你还在试用期
Ben, you are still in a trial period,
所以能不能请你别多管闲事?
so can you just stay in your lane?
你是以我上司还是妻子的身份问我?
Are you asking as my boss or as my wife?
有差吗?-如果是我上司 那好吧
What does it matter? - Well, if it's my boss, then, okay.
但如果是我老婆 我就老实说了
But if it's my wife, then I'm gonna be honest.
如果我能帮助别人 我就会去做
If I can help someone, I'm gonna do it.
我不是没有经验的20多岁实习生
Now, I am not a 20-something-year-old intern with no experience.
我会做最好的选择 希望我的上司能看到这一点
I am going to do what is best and hope my boss can see that.
失陪了 我得去巡房♥了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta finish rounds.
欢迎回来 手术很顺利
Oh, my... Welcome back. Surgery went great.
你几天后就能下床了 帮我一个忙
We're gonna have you on your feet in a couple of days. Just do me a favor.
避开大型磁铁 好吗?
Avoid giant magnets, okay?
我想那不成问题
I don't think that'll be a problem.
我能进去吗?-他才刚醒来 他还没准备好…
Can I come in? - He just woke up. He's not ready for--
我们能谈一谈吗?-好
Can we talk? - Okay.
我该说的都说了
I said everything I have to say.
你知道你不只有一件外套吧?
You know how you don't have just one jacket?
你有雨衣 冬天穿的厚外套
You have a raincoat, a heavy coat for when it's really cold,
春天穿的轻便风衣
a light trench for spring.
我只有一件外套 -好 我有很多件
I only have one jacket. - Okay. Well, I have a lot.
他才刚动完大手术 如果不是急事…
He just had major surgery. If this isn't urgent--
我就直说了
I'll get to the point.
你比任何人都更懂得逗我开心
You make me laugh harder than anybody else.
我的人生需要这个
I need that in my life.
但我也需要戴夫 他让我觉得自己很聪明
But I also need Dev, who makes me feel smart,
还有狄恩 他让我觉得自己很世故
and Dean, who makes me feel worldly.
还有个狄恩?
There's a Dean?
我才21岁 还没准备好定下来
I'm 21. I'm not ready to settle down.
但你是我最好的朋友
But you are my best friend.
而我希望我没毁了这一点
And I hope I didn't ruin that.
我让你笑得最开心?
I make you laugh the hardest?
别得意忘形了
Don't get cocky.
你可以有一点点得意忘形
Hey, get a little cocky.
我们赢了寻宝游戏
We won the scavenger hunt.
天啊 -我们赢了?
Holy crap. - We won?
我是说 你们赢了?
I mean, you won?
恭喜 那实在是…
That's... Congratulations. I mean, that...
这个回忆会跟着你们一辈子
You're gonna have that forever.
不用起来 我只是来检查她的引流管
Don't get up. I'm just gonna check her JP drain.
一下子就好
It'll just take me a minute.
她时好时坏
She has good days and bad days,
但我能跟她相处的每一秒都是个礼物 所以谢谢你
but every second I get to spend with her is a gift, so thank you.
我妈有阿兹海默症 所以我知道你有多痛苦
My mother had Alzheimer's, so I know the hell you're living in.
如果我先前误会你了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I implied otherwise.
一切看起来都很好
Everything looks good.
你知道 我的研究总是与人有关
You know, my research is always about the people.
这一点我从没忘记过
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表