病人同意签下知情同意书
and patient agreed to sign an informed consent…
你没事吧?
Hey, are you okay?
没事,我很好,一定是睡姿诡异的关系
Yeah, yeah. Good. Must've slept funny.
病人被带进手术室,放在…
The patient was taken to an operating room and placed…
你确定你没事吗?
Hey, are you sure you're okay?
如果你愿意的话,我可以帮你看看
I could take a look if you want.
来人啊,推张轮床过来
Someone get me a gurney!
实习医生
韦勒先生,你感觉如何?
Mr. Wheeler, how are you feeling?
好得不得了
Fit as a fiddle.
-我很快就可以出院了吗?-还不行
-Think I'm about ready to go home? -Not quite yet.
我在今早做的心脏超声波看到,你的心脏周围有积液现象
I saw some fluid building around your heart on this morning's echo.
那是心脏手术之后常见的并发症
It's a common complication after heart surgery.
我们也许得动个小手术把积液排掉
We might have to do a procedure to drain it,
这样的话,你就得再多待一阵子
in which case we'd have to keep you a bit longer.
不是吧,我不能再多待了
Oh, no. I can't stay longer.
我下周一定得回家
I have to be home next week.
是我结婚40周年纪念日
It's my 40th wedding anniversary.
恭喜,那是个重大的里程碑
Congratulations. That's a big milestone.
在做出动手术的决定之前,我们何不观察看看
Hey, why don't we watch it and see if it resolves on its own
积液是否会自行排掉?
before we jump into a new procedure?
我和梅西在19岁那年订婚
Macie and I got engaged when we were 19.
她想在教堂办盛大的婚礼
She wanted this big church wedding,
但我们的父母不同意我们的婚事,所以我们私自在市政厅完婚
but our parents didn't approve, so we eloped at city hall.
我们很了解这种状况
We know how that goes.
我们本来想在公园办婚礼,但结果变成酒吧婚礼
We wanted to get married in the park, but we wound up doing it in a bar.
我们每年都会重现我们的结婚晚宴
Every year, we recreate our wedding dinner.
从街角热狗摊买♥♥来的热狗
Hot dogs from the cart on the corner.
我们该在我们的结婚周年去乔酒吧庆祝
You know, we should go to Joe's for our anniversary.
那是我们唯一会去的地方
It's the only place we ever go.
听好,我会再检查一次你的凝血状况,然后再来评估下一步
Look, I wanna run another set of coags, and we will take it from there.
在回家的路上买♥♥束花给她
Get her flowers on your way home. Works every time.
每次都有用
Get her flowers on your way home. Works every time.
-多谢提点 -不客气
-Thanks for the tip. -Yeah.
星期五港湾医院
Thanks for making the trip. She's got severe left lower extremity trauma.
感谢你们跑一趟,她的左下肢有严重外伤
Thanks for making the trip. She's got severe left lower extremity trauma.
大面♥积♥软组织损伤以及血管损伤
Extensive soft tissue damage as well as vascular injury.
头部有多处挫伤和撕裂伤
Suffered some head trauma with multiple contusions and lacerations.
好的,嗨
-Okay. Hi. -Hi.
嗨
-Okay. Hi. -Hi.
她的呼吸看起来有些吃力
Her respirations look a bit labored.
当她抵达医院时血氧是80几,氧气罩帮了忙
Her sats were in the 80s when she arrived. The oxygen's helped.
-但你没有插管?-我们唯一一台呼吸器正在使用中
-But you didn't intubate? -Our only ventilator's in use,
而且我们没有资源,进行快速引导插管需要的人工供氧
and we don't have the resources to manually bag her if we did RSI.
-好吧 -我们尽快把她送来这里
-Okay. -We rushed her here as soon as we could.
这位医生说你能够进一步协助她?
This doctor say you'll be able to help her more?
她的腿会好起来吗?她最爱在田野里玩耍了
Will her leg be all right? She loves to play in the fields.
我是史密特医生,这位是亚当斯医生
I'm Dr. Schmitt. This is Dr. Adams.
我们在帮她检查之后,会有更明确的看法,好吗?
We'll have a better idea once we examine her, okay?
好的
Okay.
我们用了副木和止血带做了临时处理
We temporized with a splint and tourniquet.
局部缺血时间约45分钟
Ischemia time is about 45 minutes.
嗨
Hi.
我是李维
I'm Levi.
你叫奥菲莉亚,对吧?
Your name's Ofelia, right?
我和我朋友路克斯,会想办法让你觉得舒服点,好吗?
My friend Lucas and I are gonna help make you feel better, okay?
好的
Okay.
好的,这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
Okay. This is my number.
我们会先你们一步抵达葛蕾史隆医院,你们到了之后
We're gonna get to Grey-Sloan before you, so once you get there,
就打给我
give me a call.
等等,我们不能跟你一起走吗?
Wait, we can't go with you?
很抱歉,直升机上没有多余的空间
I'm so sorry. There's not enough room in the helicopter.
但我保证我们会好好照顾她,好吗?
But I promise we'll take excellent care of her, okay?
-好的 -好的
-Okay. -Okay.
奥菲莉亚,亲爱的
Ofelia, my love.
上帝会保佑你
God will protect you.
我们等等见罗,亲爱的
We'll see you soon, my love.
我们爱你,女儿
We love you, mija.
我好爱好爱你
I love you so much.
如果不尽速回到医院,我们就得帮她截肢了
We're gonna have to amputate the leg if we don't get back fast.
-所以赶快帮她插管以利运送 -好的
-So let's intubate for transport ASAP. -Okay.
回到直升机上
Back to the helicopter.
-关医生?你不是该…-听好,我知道我的病历进度严重落后
-Dr. Kwan? Aren't you supposed to...-Look, I know I'm behind on charts,
当我进度落后时会给你带来麻烦
and when I'm behind, it becomes your problem,
而且你不喜欢麻烦…
and you don't like problems...
那是清洁部的赞恩吗?
Uh, is that Zayne from custodial staff?
对,他因腹部和臀部剧烈疼痛而倒下
Yeah. He, uh, collapsed with a severe abdominal and hip pain.
强生先生,我看到你撞倒了整排架子,你还好吧?
Mr. Johnson, I see you took the whole rack down with you. You okay?
在架子倒下之前我就开始痛了,我已经忍♥了好几个月
Pain started way before that rack fell. I've been managing it fine for months now.
好的,我们得把你送到急诊室,帮你检查,医院院规
All right. We need to get you to the ER to get you checked out. Hospital rules.
我下班后随便吃个药就可以了
I'll just take something once my shift ends.
你就省省吧
Let me save you the trouble.
你可以跟她吵,但你必输无疑
You can fight her on this, but you will lose.
-我们无一例外 -可以快点结束吗?
-We all do. -Can you make it quick?
我们会仔细检查
I'll make it thorough.
来吧,走吧
Come on. Let's go.
你也来,关
You too, Kwan.
-医生应该很快就到了 -好的
-Doctor should be in soon. -Okay.
我们两人的车都绝对装不下四张汽车座椅
We are never going to fit four car seats in either of our cars.
我们得买♥♥一辆迷你厢型车吗?
Are we gonna have to get a minivan?
你知道现在是什么在运送那些婴儿吗?
You know what's transporting those babies right now?
是我
Me.
每个糟糕透顶的害喜症状我都有,而且还乘以二
Every horrible pregnancy symptom, double it.
双倍的孕吐、双倍的疲惫感,体重增加了两倍
Twice the-the-the-the reflux, the weight gain, the exhaustion.
在生完小孩之后,我还得重返职场
And then after all that, I'm gonna return to work,
接生其他人的小孩
delivering other people's babies.
一边照顾两个新生儿,还不是一个哦
Taking care of not one, but two newborns.
但当然啦,请你务必去试乘迷你厢型车
But sure, by all means, you go test drive minivans.
我能帮上什么忙?
How can I help?
我希望我能够告诉你
I wish I could tell you,
但以前那些会流经我大脑的能量
but all the energy that used to go to my brain is now
现在全都转移到我的子♥宫♥了
being diverted to my uterus.
我真的不希望这件事拖太久
You know what, I really need this to not take a long time.
我有个病人怀孕29周,而她即将要生下三胞胎
I have a patient who is 29 weeks, and she's about to deliver triplets.
三胞胎?
Three babies. Hmm?
还不算太糟啦
Could be worse.
你想要三胞胎吗?
You want three?
急诊室需要会诊
Consult in the ER.
你去吧
Just go.
不,我要留下来陪你照超声波
I'm gonna stay for the ultrasound.
结果会跟昨天一样啦
It's gonna show the same as it did yesterday.
然后你会笑着说:「我们可以的」
And then you're gonna smile and say, "We've got this."
而现在,我真的…我着实不…
And right now, I really…I frankly don't…
不需要看到你那种反应
Really don't need that.
你参加过乐仪队吗?
Did you play? Marching band?
-没有 -好哦,我也没有
-No. -Cool. Me neither.
我对运动赛事没兴趣
Oh, I didn't do sports.
但那是个乐队
But it's band.
-他们会穿制♥服♥吗?-会呀
-Do they wear uniforms? -Yeah.
那我就没兴趣
Then I didn't do it.
可恶
Oh. Damn it.
他的肺因为那些坏死组织已完全液化了
His lung is completely liquified from all the necrotic tissue.
你有什么建议?
What's your recommendation?
插胸管和更换抗生素
Chest tube and change the antibiotics.
插胸管无法排除积液,而抗生素无法渗透
No. The chest tube won't drain this. And the antibiotics aren't penetrating.
所以,我们得彻底移除源头
So, we need to completely remove the source.
源头是他的肺
The source is his lung.
预约手术室,我要帮他动手术
Book an OR. I'm gonna get him off the table.
你不希望我们帮他…
Don't you want us to get him off…
他一向都这么亲力亲为吗?
Does he normally have to do everything himself?
他有一次让我缝合补片血管成形术
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表