You know it's both.
我们打扰到你们了吗?
Are we interrupting?
当然没有 马许医生 请进
Oh, no, Dr. Marsh, please.
这位是我教过的学生 艾文摩尔医生 -嗨 幸会
Meet my former student, Dr. Evynn Moore... - Hi. Pleased to meet you.
这位是她迷人的妻子 -幸会
...and her lovely wife... - Nice to meet you.
塔莎劳森教授 -嗨
...Professor Tasha Lawson. - Hi.
幸会 你是泌尿科医生?
Nice to meet you. Urologist?
阴♥茎♥重建的第一把交椅
Oh, leader in penile reconstruction.
她认为我所知道的一切都是她教我的
She thinks she taught me everything I know.
孩子 拜托哦 认识我之前 你根本对阴♥茎♥视若无睹
Child, please. You couldn't have cared less about a penis before you met me,
你很清楚 -她没说错
and you know it. - She's not wrong.
塔莎 艾文
Tasha, Evynn.
韦伯医生 真高兴我们又见面了
Good to see you again, Dr. Webber.
很高兴见到你 -我也是
Good to see ya. - Good to see you too.
显然你已经安排了一位一般外科医生 给这位患者
I see you already have a general surgeon on the case.
塔莎的状况很复杂 她需要一个扎实的团队
Tasha's case is complicated. She needs a real team.
她的原发性硬化性胆道炎
On top of her bile ducts being scarred
除了让她的胆道受伤之外 她还患有器官转位
because of the primary sclerosing cholangitis, she has situs inversus.
我以为我的鼻窦好好的
I thought my sinuses were okay.
你的鼻窦没事 我们说的是 你腹部脏器的位置左右反过来了
They are, babe. We're talking about your abdominal organs being reversed.
别让她一时搞错骗倒你们
Don't let her confusion fool you.
她是政♥治♥学教授 我没有认识比她更聪明的人
She's a poli-sci professor and the smartest person I know.
这有可能是肝性脑病变
We might be looking at hepatic encephalopathy.
所以她需要换肝
That's why she needs a new liver.
我需要换肝?
I need a new liver?
对 亲爱的 所以我们才会来这里
Yeah, baby. That's why we're here.
你的肝脏功能因为无法♥正♥常代谢 所以退化了
Your liver's failing because it's not draining properly.
对 但我的鼻窦呢?
Yeah. But what about my sinuses?
你的鼻窦没问题 小塔
They're okay, T.
很感恩福斯医生把我们列入这里的换肝名单
We're grateful Dr. Fox got us listed here
现在终于等到肝脏了
and the liver's finally become available.
波特兰的医院一直在让我们兜圈子
The Portland hospitals were giving us the run-around.
塔莎 你现在拥有最强的医生了
You're with the best now, Tasha.
好的 那么我需要塔莎同意 将她的病历送过来这里
Okay, well then, I'd like Tasha's consent to have her records sent over.
病历已经在我手上了
I already got 'em.
我们碰过医院弄丢东西的状况
We've had issues with hospitals losing things.
福斯医生总是说我们得好好照顾自己
Dr. Fox always said we have to take care of ourselves
因为没有人比我们更在乎自己
'cause no one else cares as much. - Mm-hmm.
好的 我们开始吧 -好的 我很快会来看你
Okay, let's get started then. - Okay, I'll see you soon.
谢谢
Thank you.
理查 你要去哪里?
Richard, where are you going?
马许和葛蕾便足以胜任 -艾文期待的医生是你
Marsh and Grey, they can handle this. - Evynn is expecting you.
我可以离开 他显然不想跟我合作
I can go. He clearly doesn't wanna work with me.
我知道梅若迪丝偏好保密她的患者病情
I know Meredith prefers to keep her cases close to the vest.
我跟谁合作都可以 -各位 住口 别说了
I'll work with whoever. - Stop. Everybody, just stop.
你知道艾文和塔莎来到这里之前 经历过什么吗?
Do you know what happened to Evynn and Tasha before they came here with us?
有两家医院 因为器官转位拒绝收她
They were rejected by, not one, but two hospitals that were thrown by the situs inversus.
当艾文对他们施加压力时 他们却质疑她的医学经历
And when Evynn pushed on them, they questioned her medical credentials.
他们说尽一切让她备感渺小 备感微不足道的话
They said whatever they could to make her feel lesser, make her feel small,
就为了赶走她
to make her go away.
我答应会帮她们安排顶尖的医生 提供一流的医疗服务
I promised them top-notch doctors. I promised them A-plus care.
若让我失信于人 你们很清楚会有什么后果
Make me rescind those promises, and you know what will happen.
把歧见放在一边
Put it aside.
好 我们要去看扫描结果吗?
Okay. Shall we go look at the scans?
实习医生格蕾
第21季 第10集
又能够出公差了 感觉不错吧?
It's good to be back in the field, huh?
对呀 我几乎都待在院内 就连医院附近都没去过
Yeah, I barely get out, even near the hospital.
电梯里的那名女士或许可以带你四处逛逛
Well, that woman in the elevator could probably show you around.
好的 她的女儿是我的病人
All right, she's... Her daughter's my patient.
她总会出院
Not forever.
对 我们约会过了 所以…
Yeah, well, we already went out once. So...
所以?你们合不来吗?
And? What, you didn't vibe?
我想一次就是我目前的上限了
I think once is kind of my max right now.
你离过婚吗? -没有
You ever been divorced? - Uh, no.
好的 当约会对象知道我离过婚之后 话锋便立刻转向了
Okay, well, when a date finds out I'm divorced, the conversation shifts.
她会想知道我的前妻为何离开
Like she's trying to figure out why my ex left, you know,
让她得以决定是否该拍拍屁♥股♥走人
so she can decide whether to cut and run.
听起来像是你只是还没遇到对的人
Sounds like you just haven't met the right woman.
又或者这就是我目前的人生写照
Or maybe this is my life now.
如果那是你想要的话
If you want it to be.
但多年前我和一名失婚女子约会过
But years ago I dated a woman who was divorced.
我得等好长一段时间让她准备好接受我
And, you know, I had to wait a minute for her to be ready for me.
但等待是值得的
But it was worth it.
你好奇过她后来的遭遇吗?
You ever wonder what happened to her?
她现在正在我们的家里 举办实习医生静修营
She is at our house running an intern retreat.
可以请你不要刺我吗?
Hey, can you not stab me?
茉莉传给我一张她牙刷的照片 我正试图回传一些东西
Molly sent me a picture of her toothbrush. I'm trying to send something back.
你们真的很不会传性♥爱♥简讯耶
Wow, you two are terrible at sexting.
对 我才不在乎 等她和男朋友分手回来之后
Yeah, don't care. I'll get the real thing after she comes back
我就可以有真枪实弹的体验
after breaking up with her boyfriend.
她走过我身旁 连声招呼都不打
She walked right by me. Didn't even say hi.
贝利?-米伦
Bailey? - Millin.
她欠席梦儿一个道歉
She owes Simone an apology.
我该知道原因吗?-不用
Do I even wanna know why? - Mm-mmm.
咖啡在这里吗?
Is this where the caffeine is?
我也向你问声早
Hey, good morning to you too.
可恶 抱歉
Oh, crap, I'm sorry.
没关系 我接受你的道歉 我们就忘了这件事吧 往前看
That's okay. I accept your apology. Let's forget about it and move forward.
她知道她做了什么吗?
Does she know what she did?
抱歉 我不该问
Sorry I asked.
看吧 就连你也懂得道歉
See, even you can say it.
你赌谁会赢?-一定不是我们
Who do you have odds on? - Not us.
好的 大家 走吧
Okay, let's go, everyone.
好的 过来 请坐 随便坐 来吧
All right, come on in. Take a seat. Any seat. Let's go.
但别太松懈
But don't get comfortable.
今天的重点不是 被困在办公桌上写病程纪录
Today isn't about being stuck behind a desk writing progress notes.
重点在医病关系吗?
Is it about working with patients?
还是改善技术?-两者皆有
Or improving technical skills? - Yes, and yes.
今天的行程是我和丹尼一起规划的
Today has been designed by Danny and myself...
目的在于协助各位成为更优秀的外科医生
to help you become better surgeons.
我们何不从破冰活动开始 让你们彼此认识一下?
Why don't we start with an icebreaker to get to know each other?
我们彼此相当熟识了 可以跳过这个部分吗?
Well, we know each other pretty well. Can we skip that part?
不行 不可以
No, you cannot.
我们会分组进行
We're gonna break into pairs.
转向坐在你旁边的那个人 大家一起…
So, turn to the person sitting next to you, and let's--
或者我们可以报数一和二 让大伙互动得更热烈?
Or we could count off ones and twos so we can mingle more?
好 真是个好主意
Yes, that's an excellent idea.
开始吧 -太好了
Let's start. - Great.
这些扫描结果是三个月前做的
These scans are from three months ago.
她的胆道总管有些气泡
She has some beading in the common bile duct,
但肝总静脉的长度 应该足以进行标准的吻合术
but the common hepatic vein should be long enough to do a proper anastomosis.
是的
Mm-hmm. Sure.
之前的支架已就定位
Previous stent is in place.
我们可以将肝脏以右叶向上的
We can transplant the liver at 90 degrees
90度角来移植以因应器官转位的状况
with the right lobe up to accommodate the situs inversus.
我们得一起动刀
We're going to operate together.
你终究得和我说话
You're going to have to speak to me eventually.
抱歉 不好意思
Hey, sorry, excuse me.
绿谷医院传来捐肝影像了
So, Valley Green Hospital sent images of the donor liver.
是否有任何狭窄或异常情况
Well, any strictures or anomalies
让我们无法以180度水平移植的 方式来换肝?
that would prevent us from grafting the liver at 180 degrees horizontally?
我刚刚才说了该以90度来移植 我们得讨论一下
Uh, I just said we should transplant it 90 degrees, so we need to discuss it.
我不认为你喜欢和我讨论医疗手术
I didn't think you liked discussing medical procedures with me.
不然你以为我这是在…
What do you think that I've been doing--
我只是来告诉你们我不会接受这颗肝脏
I just... I just came to tell you I'm passing on the liver.
对 太大了 我想等待一颗 更适合塔莎的肝脏
Yeah, it's too big. I wanna hold out for a better fit for Tasha.
她们会很失望
They'll be disappointed,
但至少这给了我们额外的时间 取得更新的影像
but at least it gives us extra time to get some updated imaging.
对
Yes.
玛莉 很抱歉 我们得剪开你的新娘礼服
Marley, I'm sorry that we had to cut your wedding dress.
不用抱歉 我真不敢相信 我花钱把礼服送洗和装箱
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表