Just educating myself.
我知道你希望珂珞依的病况没那么严重
I know you want things to be better for Chloe.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
你也是一名外科医生
And you're also a surgeon.
我们喜欢相信自己能够解决每个人的问题
We like to believe we can solve everyone's problems.
我真的认为有别的选择,但威尔森说的对
I really thought there'd be other options, but… …Wilson's right.
你知道
You know,
我执业这些年来看过很多癌症病人
I've seen a lot of cancer patients in my career.
不管是哪种癌症,到了第几期,治疗过程都非常辛苦
And no matter the type or stage, the treatment process... it's grueling.
有些人说副作用就跟癌症本身一样可怕
Some people say the side effects of it are just as horrible as the cancer itself.
每个人都有同样的疑问、同样的担忧
Everyone has the same questions, and they reckon with the same concerns.
这是所有癌症病人的共通点,举世皆然
Cancer is universal that way.
举世皆然
It's universal.
如果我能找到接受癌症疗程的期间
What if I can find a precedent for protecting fertility
能够保护生育能力的先例呢?
when treating other cancers?
那我愿意打赌这个先例也会与大肠癌有关
Then I'd be willing to bet it's relevant to colorectal cancer too.
乔
Oh, Jo. Jo.
班沃伦,我的天
Ben Warren. Oh, my God.
你好想我,我好想你,能够回来实在太棒了
You missed me, I missed you. It's great to be back.
我刚刚给病人开了肝素注射液,而不是预防医嘱
I just gave someone a heparin drip instead of prophylaxis.
我该如何阻止这件事?
How do I stop it?
对,新的电子病历系统很令人头大,好的,在这里输入病人的病历号♥
Yeah, the new EMR system is confusing. Okay. Type in the patient's MRN there.
-然后点选这里,还有这里 -好的
-And then you are gonna click here, here. -Okay.
-这样就完成了 -好的
-You're done. -Okay.
我换过三份工作,我还以为我会记得第一天上班有多辛苦
I've had three careers. You'd think I'd remember the first day is always rough.
会渐入佳境的
It'll get better.
关比我优秀,而他的医生年资只有八个月
Kwan is lapping me, and he's only been a doctor eight months.
你会没事的,你暂别医师生涯去救火
You'll be fine. You've been off fighting fires.
我从开肠剖肚到帮人接生
I went from splicing intestines to delivering babies,
而我仍然不知道今天星期几,我总是一团糟
and I still have no idea what day it is, and I'm a constant mess.
是吗?你的生活有什么新鲜事?
Yeah? What's new in your life?
你可以保密吗?
Can you keep a secret?
可以
Yeah.
安田,你还好吗?
Yasuda, are you okay?
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
好的
Okay.
餐厅的火鸡肉汉堡
Turkey burgers from the cafeteria.
听好,我想我先前的确…
Listen… …I think earlier I might've...
暗指你比我更了解这份工作?
Insinuated that you know the job better than me?
算你走运,我很饿
You're lucky I'm hungry.
你做过臀部拉提手术吗?
Hey, would you ever get a butt lift?
不…不是那样的,我没有想要建议…
Uh, no, no, no. No, no. I'm not suggesting…
你很完美
You are… You are perfect.
但急诊室有个女病人
But there's a woman in the ER.
她刚刚动过这个手术,而我不太了解
She just had one, and, uh, I don't get it.
-你哪里不了解?-那是个有风险的手术,为什么要做?
-What don't you get? -Well, it's a surgery with risks. And why?
让你可以穿不同的衣服?
So you can wear different clothes?
等等,你认为这名女子接受麻醉
Wait, you think that this woman underwent anesthesia,
让外科医生切开她的臀部
had surgeons cut into her glute,
将腹部的脂肪抽出来放进臀部里
suck fat from her belly and put it back in her butt
只是为了让自己穿上不同的衣服吗?
just so that she could wear different clothes?
不然她还能为了什么原因这么做?
I mean, why else would she do it?
我来为你解析一下吧
Let me break it down for you.
你住的这个世界,当你工作表现优异时
The world that you live in where you do a good job
你会得到相应的奖励,女人可不是住在这样的世界里
and you get rewarded for it, that is not the world that women live in.
在我们的世界里,你更聪明,工作更拼命
In our world, you can be smarter, you can work harder,
但比较漂亮、身材比较姣好的女性
but the prettier person who has a more desirable body
几乎总是能够抢得先机
almost always gets ahead
因为有决定权的人几乎都是男人
because the people who decide that are almost always men.
所以,在我们急于批判女性
So before we rush to judge the woman
如此孤注一掷地借由,动手术改变自己的身体之前
for being so desperate that she underwent surgery to change her body,
也许我们该思考我们的文化,是如何搞错了优先级
maybe we should think about how our culture prioritizes the wrong things
想想我们如何能够改变这一点
and think about how we can change that.
我只是随口问问
I was just asking.
我只是随口回答
And I was just answering.
抱歉,我得接这通电♥话♥,谢谢你的汉堡
Sorry, I have to take this. Um, thank you for the burger.
是的,不,我想先看过
Yeah, no. I wanna review that.
我从未料到我会说出这句话,但我好想念珍珠
Never thought I'd say this, but I am missing Pearl.
是你的伴侣,还是你的朋友?
Is that your partner or your friend?
我的臀部枕头
My booty pillow.
我的臀部很需要一个好的坐垫
These cheeks could use a good cushion.
-你觉得更痛了吗?-有一点
-Are you in more pain? -A little.
扫描很快就会完成,试着别乱动
Well, the scans will be quick, so just try to sit still.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
相信我,我的家人也批评我不该动手术
Trust me, my family gave me grief for getting surgery too.
但这30年来,从来没人正眼瞧过我
But for 30 years, no one blinked an eye at me.
我是那个扁臀跟班
I was the sidekick with the pancake butt.
但一夜之间,我成了明星
But then, overnight, I became the star.
是我这辈子觉得自己最强大的时候
I've never felt more empowered in my own skin.
居家办公和窝在沙发上,看电影的日子过去了
Forget the jobs that work from home and the movies on the couch.
我打算带着我的美臀四处炫耀
I'm planning on taking this beauty all across town.
化验结果出来了
The labs are in.
白血球数达一万八千
White count is 18,000.
不可能吧?你确定你没看错?
That can't be right. Are you sure you're looking at the right value?
对,我很熟悉我们的化验结果系统
Yeah. I'm more than familiar with our lab result system.
如果你想再化验一次,我去通知杭特医生
If you wanna rerun them, I'll let Dr. Hunt know.
这些数字太夸张了
These numbers are off the charts.
扫描结果出来了
Oh, scans are up.
你看到了吗?
You see that?
贴着筋膜平面的肌肉有大面♥积♥的感染迹象
Extensive signs of infection to the muscles along the fascial planes.
好了吗?
Are we done?
茱蒂丝,我得再检查一次你的臀部
Judith, I'm gonna have to check your hip again.
-方便吗?-可以
-May I? -Yeah.
-那是…-坏死性筋膜炎
-Is that… -Necrotizing fasciitis.
-请来帮我推轮床 -怎么了?发生了什么事?
-Someone help me with this gurney. -What's going on? What's happening?
你有迅速蔓延的软组织感染,但别担心,我们的速度更快
You have a fast-moving soft tissue infection, but don't worry, we're faster.
呼叫主治医生,立刻预定手术室
Page the attendings and book an OR right now.
听我数,一、二、三
On my count. One, two, three.
我喜欢那幅画
I like that painting.
就算下雨,你仍然可以看着阳光醒来
You get to wake up to the sunrise even when it's raining.
我以为你会说就算睡到中午
I thought you were gonna say even in the middle of the day.
那也是
-That too. -Mm-hmm.
我…
I, um…
我在一家意大利餐厅买♥♥的
I got it at an Italian restaurant.
是尼可莱蒂餐厅吗?
Is it Nicoletti's?
不是,是在意大利科尔托纳的,一家小咖啡馆
No, it was a little café in Cortona, Italy.
我那时过得很艰熬,所以我买♥♥了一张飞佛罗伦斯的红眼机票
I was going through a rough time, so I booked a red-eye to Florence.
我告诉自己我会造访佛罗伦斯,到梵蒂冈之间的每间美术馆
And I told myself I would visit every art museum between there and Vatican City.
我…
I…
我在西斯汀小堂拉长着脖子,凝视着米开朗基罗的作品
I strained my neck gazing at Michelangelo's work in the Sistine Chapel.
然后…
And, uh…
我不知道,当我看到那幅日出时,我感到自己心中为之一振
I don't know. When I saw that sunrise, it lifted something up in me.
所以我问了餐厅老板是否愿意转卖♥♥给我
So, I asked the restaurant owner if he would sell it to me.
人有时候就是会莫名出现一种,很强烈的连结感,你懂吗?
You know how sometimes you just feel a strong connection?
我懂
I do.
一旦他的动脉血气体结果出来,立刻呼叫我,杜古医生的要求
Page me as soon as his ABG gets back. Dr. Ndugu's asking.
格瑞弗斯医生?
Dr. Griffith?
急诊室的病人还好吗?
So how was everything with the patient in the ER?
还顺利吗?
Things seem smooth?
一切看来都在控制之下
Everything appeared in control.
我认为那位病人没什么好担心的
I don't think you have anything to worry about on the case.
你认为,还是你知道?
Oh, you think or you know?
我们说的是大屁♥股♥茱蒂还是…对
Are we talking about big booty Judy or… Right.
听好,我并没有认为他不会成功
Look, um, it's not that I don't think he will succeed.
我也想确认他有个客观的体验
Um, I also wanna make sure that he has an objective experience.
受到跟其他人同样的待遇
The same treatment as everyone.
如果我下去急诊室
And if I go down there,
我在那里现身就会让场面变得不客观
my appearance in the room takes away that objectivity.
我可以再抽出五分钟的时间
I can spare another five minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你会把我的卵巢移到腹部吗?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表