I will be back later to check on you.
记住我的话 那家伙是连续杀人犯
Mark my words. That guy's a serial killer.
谁 史帝夫?-不可能有那种完人
Who? Steve? - Ha ha. No one's that perfect.
不 才过了一天 给他一点时间
It's only been a day. Give him time.
谢谢你让我做造口术 这是我今年做过最酷的事
Thank you for letting me do the ostomy. It's the coolest thing I've done all year.
无论如何 我想你准备好升第二年了
For what it's worth, I'd say you're ready for second year.
现在你可以笑了
Now you can smile.
原来你在这里 你怎么没穿西装?
There you are. How come you're not in your suit?
有创伤病患要进来 你看起来很漂亮
There's a trauma coming in. You look beautiful.
谢谢 你不来参加婚礼吗?
Thanks. Are you not coming to the wedding?
那是三辆追撞的连环车祸
It's a three-car pileup.
我得确保我们有足够的医生能处理
I just need to make sure that we have enough doctors to handle it.
诺拉的手术怎么样?
How was Nora's surgery?
我们知道机会不大
We knew it was a long shot.
等等 她…
Wait. Is she--
不 我们把她救回来了 但我们别无选择
No. We got her back. But we are out of options.
我们得呼叫安宁照护团队
We had to call in the palliative care team.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我只是在想她的孩子
I'm just-- I'm thinking about her kids.
这真的会让人感恩自己所拥有的
Really makes you grateful for what you have.
好的 别太晚过来 我会帮你留个位子
Okay. Um, try not to be too late. I'll save you a seat.
好
Okay.
急诊室入口
抱歉 我来晚了 -我不确定你来不来得了
Sorry I'm late. - Hey. Wasn't sure you'd make it.
对 我又去看了迪伦
Yeah, I went to see Dylan again.
我看了她的病历 我很遗憾 我真的很不愿见到这种事
I saw her chart. I'm sorry. I was really hoping this wouldn't happen.
这代表你是对的
It makes you right.
我也不希望是这样
I didn't want to be.
你以为我希望她病情恶化?
You think I wanted her to get worse?
你没有试着预防这种状况
You weren't trying to prevent it.
我只是在尽自己的本分
I was doing my job.
我也是 她只是个孩子
So was I. She's a kid.
她还有大好前程 -对 但现实是…
She has her whole life ahead of her. - Yes, but the reality is--
别说了
Stop saying that!
我不在乎 -路克斯
I don't care! - Lucas!
相信未来有什么不对?
What's wrong with believing in a future, huh?
希望有最好的结果有什么不对?
What's wrong with hoping for the best?
不是每个人都能心想事成
Not everyone gets what they want.
那不代表你得放弃 你要奋战到底
That doesn't mean you back away. You go down fighting.
不 是你要奋战到底 不是每个人都有你这种冒险能力
Well, no. Yougo down fighting. Not everyone can take risks like you!
不是每个人出事都能全身而退
Not everyone gets bailed out when it goes wrong!
我不是有意…
I didn't mean...
你就是
I think you did.
我受够了 席梦儿
I'm done, Simone.
等等 你要去哪里?我们应该谈谈
Wha-- W-Where are you going? We should talk!
谈什么?我们的未来?
About what? Our future?
你已经把话说得很清楚了
You made it pretty clear how you feel about that.
只是我花了比较久的时间才意识到 以现实状况来说
Just took me a little longer to realize that, realistically...
我们没有未来
we don't have one.
蛋糕怎么样?
Hey. How's the cake?
形状像小精灵
Uh, shaped like a Pac-Man.
我得把史考特用拳头打穿的那一块切下来
I had to cut out the piece where Scout put his fist through it.
你很幸运 你的孩子很可爱
You're lucky your kid is cute.
一样都是要吃下肚的
Hey, it all ends up in the same place.
对 别对花了八小时烤蛋糕和装饰蛋糕的人这么说
Yeah, don't say that to someone who spent eight hours baking and decorating.
反正忙了一天 我也没什么胃口
What-- After my day, I don't feel much like eating anyway.
泰蒂
Teddy!
我要帮欧文留一个座位 谢谢 可以吗?好的 谢谢
I need one for Owen, too. Thank you. Can I-- Okay. Thank you.
你看到诺拉的血管增压剂用量已达极值了吗?
You see Nora maxed out on pressors?
真希望我们能为她做更多
I wish there was more that we could do for her.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉 这些门看起来都一样
Ohh! Sorry. These doors all look alike.
不 等等
No. Wait, wait, wait.
我想道歉 拜托
I want to apologize. Please.
我三年级时出席了自己的家长座谈会
I showed up to my own parent-teacher conference when I was in the third grade.
我教会自己洗衣服 自己搬进大学宿舍
I taught myself to do laundry. I moved myself in to my college dorm.
我从没有过像…
I never had someone like a--
像你这样的人出现在生活当中
like a you in my life.
我需要一点时间习惯 但我想习惯
It's gonna take me a minute to get used to it, but I want to.
我也希望这样
I would like that, too.
你能帮我拉拉链吗?
Could you help me zip up my dress?
好
Okay.
天啊 好紧 -对 很紧
Wow. Mm-hmm. It's tight. - It's tight.
缩小腹 -我在吸了
Suck in. - I am.
不 再吸一点 -我在吸了
No. Suck in more. - I am.
你在这里啊 他们需要你去拍新郎全家福照
Oh. There you are. They need you for the groom's family photo.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
♪ I wanna know ♪
你看起来美呆了
You look like... a dream.
外面情况如何?
How's it going out there?
史考特把手伸进蛋糕里了
Scout stuck his hand in the cake.
塔琳得修补好
Taryn had to fix it.
看来这里的情况好一点了
Seems like things went a little better in here.
♪ It's time to go ♪
不 抱歉 对不起
Oh. No. I'm sorry. I'm-- I'm sorry.
♪ So give me all... ♪
不是你的问题 是莫琳
It's not you. It's-- It's Maureen.
有她在让我想起我错过了什么
Having her here just... reminded me of what I've missed.
没人陪我走红毯
No one to walk me down the aisle.
没有父女共舞
No father-daughter dance.
我以为我不在乎…
I didn't think I cared, but, um...
♪ I guess it's my turn... ♪
但也许我只是希望我有选择
Maybe I just wish that I had the choice.
♪ Ooh-ooh-ooh ♪
♪ Goodbye ♪
♪ Is that all ♪
♪ That there is? ♪
♪ Down the halls ♪
♪ Call me back again ♪
♪ Whenever you go away ♪
♪ I guess it's my turn to stay ♪
♪ Ahh-ahh-ahh ♪
♪ Ohh-ohh ♪
♪ Give me all your dreams ♪
♪ I said that I didn't want ♪
♪ Leave me all the moments ♪
♪ That your body can't hold ♪
♪ Call me back again ♪
♪ Whenever you go away ♪
♪ I guess it's my turn to stay ♪
♪ I guess it's my turn to stay ♪
愿你们今日与每一天都将这份爱铭记在心
May you carry that love in your hearts today and every day.
林肯和乔写下了自己的誓词 他们即将宣读誓词
Link and Jo have written their own vows and will say them now.
原来我不太会公开演说
It turns out that I'm not much of a speech guy.
所以我写了这个
So I wrote this instead.
拨弄这把吉他 似乎让我看起来像是不知道该说些什么
♪ Strumming this guitar May seem like I don't know what to say ♪
但我发誓 我知道如何回答今天的问题
♪ But I swear I have the answers To the questions of the day ♪
我是否愿意承诺永远爱你 对你忠心耿耿 坦诚相待?
♪ Do I promise to Love you always, to be faithful and be true? ♪
我是否愿意承诺爱你到天荒地老?
♪ Do I promise to love you forevermore? ♪
我愿意
♪ I do, I do ♪
我们互相扶持 度过喜怒哀乐
♪ We have stood by each other Through the good times and through tears ♪
我们注定要在一起 只是花了我们20年
♪ We were meant to be together It just took us 20 years ♪
我承诺会永远爱你 对你忠心耿耿 坦诚相待
♪ And I promise to ♪ ♪ Love you always, to be faithful and be true ♪
我是否愿意承诺会爱你到天荒地老?
♪ Do I promise to love you forevermore? ♪
我无法承诺给你童话故事般的结局或永远幸福快乐
♪ I can't promise you a fairy tale Or a happy ever after ♪
但直到气候变迁让世界终结
♪ But till the world ends from climate change ♪
我们会寻找欢乐与笑声
♪ We'll seek out joy and laughter ♪
当我们的孩子都长大了 我们的生命即将走到尽头
♪ When our kids are all grown up And our days have neared their end ♪
你我头发斑白 你仍会是我最好的朋友
♪ When your hair is gray and so is mine You'll still be my best friend ♪
我是否愿意承诺会永远爱你 对你忠心耿耿 坦诚相待?
♪ Do I promise to Love you always, to be faithful and be true? ♪
我是否愿意承诺会爱你到天荒地老?
♪ Do I promise to love you forevermore? ♪
乔…
Jo...
我愿意
♪ I do ♪
你还好吗?-不好
Are you okay? - No!
我要如何跟你媲美?
How am I supposed to follow that?!
我跟你前夫谈过了
I spoke to your ex-husband.
他要我告诉你 他们明早会搭第一班飞机回来
He told me to tell you that they'll be on the first plane back in the morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
接下来交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
泰蒂告诉我发生了什么事
Teddy told me what happened.
人终有一死 对吧?
We all have to die sometime, right?
这不公平
It's not fair.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表