We've got blood flow to the spinal cord.
胎心率停止下降了
Decels stopped.
窦性心律恢复正常
Sinus rhythm is back to normal.
感谢老天爷
Thank God.
但是,安田…
But, Yasuda…
好的
Yep.
我会自行离开
I'll see myself out.
你有看到吗?
Do you see it?
我没看到,但那不表示不在他体内
I don't see it. But it doesn't mean it's not still in him.
你们在窃窃私语吗?
Are you whispering?
没有,抱歉,汤姆,只是喉咙有点干
No. Sorry, Tom. It's just a bit of a frog in my throat.
到处都找一遍,手术台找一遍,地板上找一遍
Search everywhere. Search the field. Search the floor.
在找到之前我们不能缝合
We can not close until we find it.
后桌
Back table.
先生,你还好吗?
Sir, you okay?
实在不太好,我试着信任你们
I'm really not. I'm trying to trust you,
但当器具碰到钢盘的时候,我认得出它们的声音
but I know the sounds of the instruments when they hit the tray.
-我很注意听,所以我能够计数 -好的
-I listen for them so I can count. -Yeah.
很简单,那是止血钳
Easy. That was a hemostat.
但海绵…海绵不会发出声音
But the sponge… the sponges don't make any sound.
手术很顺利,我们就快结束了,撑住
You're doing great. We're almost there. Hang in there.
我跟你提过的那名败血症患者
That septic patient that I was telling you about…
就是我把吸水垫的数量算错的
…I was the one who miscounted the lap pads.
而我一向很小心
And I'm always so careful.
所以,如果连我都会算错…
So, if it could happen to me...
人非圣贤,孰能无过
Hey, it happens. Nobody's perfect.
深呼吸,好吗?
Deep breaths, okay?
-你为什么盯着我看?-我没有,马许医生
-Why are you staring at me? -I'm not. Dr. Marsh.
-怎么了?-给我把它找出来
-What? -Find the damn thing.
马许医生
Dr. Marsh. It's-It...It's stuck to your shoe.
它黏在你的鞋子上了
Dr. Marsh. It's-It...It's stuck to your shoe.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
吻合完成
The, uh… The anastomosis is complete.
雷泰克海绵的数量确认有十个,格瑞弗斯医生,我们准备好缝合了
We have ten raytecs accounted for. We're ready to close. Dr. Griffith,
-你来吧 -没问题
-why don't you take the lead? -Absolutely.
你确定你不亲自动手吗?
Are you sure you don't wanna do it yourself?
-汤姆 -抱歉
-Tom. -Sorry.
我和瑞斯是在他父亲的,家俱店工作时认识的
Reese and I met working in his father's furniture store.
生意比较清淡的时候,我们会坐在展示间的沙发上
On slow days, we'd sit on the showroom couches,
谈天说笑
laughing and talking.
听起来很棒
That sounds nice.
曾经是
Oh, it was.
然后我们结婚了,一切就此走样
Then we got married, and everything went to hell.
我们第一次吵架是在婚礼上,从此就一直吵个不停
Our first fight was during the wedding and it never stopped.
这段关系里唯一的好事就是我的沙发床
The only good thing that came out of that relationship was my sleeper sofa.
克拉克森女士,我们有一些消息
Mrs. Clarkson, we have some news.
我们找到你的前夫了
We found your ex-husband.
他和那个无♥耻♥的席拉住在一起吗?
Is he living with that rat Sheila?
他原本是住在海滨辅助看护养老院
He was living at the Oceanfront Assisted Living Facility.
但他在两个月前过世了
But a couple of months ago, he passed away.
唐娜梅,你有什么感觉?
Donna Mae, how are you feeling?
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy,
但我会想念那个浑球
but I'm gonna miss that horse's ass.
我现在愿意签拒绝心肺复苏同意书了
I'll sign that DNR now.
你还好吗?
How you holding up?
贝利叫你来的吗?
Did Bailey send you?
对
Yeah.
消防学校有个…
Yeah. At the fire academy, there was a, uh…
有一栋专用大楼,他们会在那里模拟建筑物火灾
a burn building where they would simulate structure fires.
那是我们第一次面对高温、烟雾和装备
It's, uh… It was our first time dealing with the heat, the smoke, the gear.
让人情绪紧绷而且相当可怕
It's intense and pretty scary.
而火灾根本不是真的
And it wasn't even the real thing.
对,但最令人害怕的并不是火势
Yeah, but-but the scariest part wasn't the fire.
而是在烟雾弥漫,和一片混乱中看不到我的组员
It was not being able to see my team through the smoke and chaos.
不知怎地…
And somehow…
最令人胆寒的…
there was nothing more terrifying…
莫过于是那种孤独的感觉
than just that-that feeling of being alone.
这个故事有重点吗?
Is there a point to this story?
不算有
Not really.
活检还顺利吗?
Did the biopsy go smoothly?
如果顺利的意思
Um, if by smoothly
指的是得转去照胃镜,然后做经颈静脉肝内门体分流术
you mean having to convert to an EGD and TIPS procedure,
那么对,过程非常顺利
then yes, it went very smoothly.
病理报告出来了吗?
Did you hear from pathology yet?
还没
Not yet.
但目前你还活着
But for now, you're alive.
还有,你先生就在外面等着见你
And, also, your husband is outside waiting to see you.
你告诉他了?
You told him?
后来变成不只是做活检而已
It… became more than just a biopsy.
我明白
I understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思,你说什么?
I'm sorry, what?
谢谢你,贝利医生
Thank you, Dr. Bailey.
我知道我一直都很固执,而且很难相处
I know I've been stubborn and very difficult too.
但这家医院如此声誉卓越,你功不可没
But you are a big part of what makes this hospital great,
而且你应该一直待在这里
and you-you should always be here.
你这是要让我复职的意思吗?
Is that you giving me my job back?
别逼我说第二次
Don't make me say it twice.
很抱歉
-Oh. -I'm sorry.
好耶,好的
Oh, yes. Okay.
她会没事吗?
So she's gonna be okay?
她有一些失血,但我得以把肿瘤切除
She had some blood loss but I was able to remove the tumor,
她和宝宝都没事了
and she and the baby are both okay.
我的天,她是对的
Oh, my God. She was right.
她说过你办得到,而她说对了
She said you could do it, and she was right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不知道这对我们来说意义有多重大
I can't tell you how much this means to all of us.
我们早上会再过来帮她做检查
We'll check on her in the morning.
如果我先前看起来不太信任你,我很抱歉,我只是…
I'm sorry if I seemed mistrustful earlier. I just…
我是她哥哥
I'm her older brother.
一直都是我在照顾她,而我感到很无助
I've always watched out for her and I felt helpless.
我懂
I get it.
我哥哥…
My brother…
他也照顾过我
he watched over me too.
梅若迪丝,你当着我的面
Meredith, you looked me in the eye…
对我说谎
and you lied.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
要她同意做活检就已经很困难了
It was hard enough to get her to agree to do the biopsy.
我肯定你能理解
I'm sure you can relate.
-你知道多久了?-这一点跟这整件事有什么关系?
-How long have you known? -What does that have to do with anything?
你知道我为你挺身而出过多少次吗?
Do you know how many times I've stood up for you?
我为你辩解过多少次吗,梅若迪丝?
How many times I've defended you, Meredith?
我很努力说服她告诉你
I tired to get her to tell you.
而你认为我会无法面对吗?
And you don't think I would've been able to handle it?
我认为她很害怕
I think she was scared.
那正是你该告诉我的原因
That's exactly why you should've told me.
你真可耻
Shame on you.
在走之前先口述手术报告,然后检查他的血红素及血比容
Dictate the operative report and then check his H and H before you go.
-没问题 -今天辛苦了
-You got it. -Good work today.
你仍然考虑选择创伤专科吗?
So, you're still thinking about going into trauma?
对,我喜欢病患的多样性
Yeah, I like the variety of patients.
听好,有些日子会比较空闲
Listen, some days are slower than others,
但大部分的日子都会出现有趣的状况
but most days, there's something interesting.
我不确定我想成为,等在那里,希望会发生车祸的那种人
I don't know if I wanna be the guy waiting around, hoping for a car wreck.
那个人因为脑出血而导致昏迷
The man was in a medically-induced coma from a brain bleed.
他的生活会变得大不相同
His life will never be the same.
他所爱的人也会变得大不相同
His loved ones will never be the same.
罗伯森会接手术后照护工作
Oh, and, uh, Robertson is gonna take over the post-op care.
但如果出现早期移植排斥的迹象,请告诉我
But if there are signs of early graft rejection, I wanna know.
-好的 -好吗?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表