有两位医生在旁监看他走路
He's on a supervised walk with a couple of doctors.
我真的很抱歉我们吵架了
I'm really sorry we fought.
我不是故意让你受伤的,我的态度会变好,我保证
I-I didn't mean for you to get hurt. I'll be nicer, I promise.
亲爱的,这不是你的错,好吗?
Habibi, this is not your fault, okay?
手足本来就会吵架
Siblings fight.
你真该看看我和你欧玛舅舅小时候的样子
You should have seen me and your uncle Omar when we were kids.
你外公威胁要把我们赶出家门
Your jiddo threatened to put us on the street.
我们发现吵架很浪费时间
We realized that fighting was a waste of time
我们可以像正常人一样跟对方说话
and that we could talk to each other like normal people.
来,给我一个拥抱
Come. Give me a hug.
你觉得尤瑟夫有一天会变成正常人吗?
Do you think someday Yusuf will be a normal person?
不是说好了态度要好一点吗?
What happened to being nicer, huh?
抱歉
Sorry.
还有一个
And there's another one.
你能试着用强大的气体摧毁他吗?
Can you try to destroy him with your powerful gas?
没必要
I don't have to.
可能是阑尾炎
Oh, possible appendicitis. Uh…
急诊室需要超级外科医生
-Super Surgeon is needed in the ER. -Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我们能继续对抗机器人吗?
Can we keep fighting the robots?
他们可能也需要惠普医生,所以…
Well, they might need Dr. Whipple too. So…
你的专长是胰脏
Well, your specialty is the pancreas.
交给我吧,通话完毕
I got this. Over and out.
她不喜欢你,对吧?
She doesn't like you, does she?
她只是气我的披风比较酷
She's just mad my cape is cooler.
我成功了吗?
Did I do it?
-它们死了吗?-你办到了
-Are they dead? -You did.
你打败了邪恶机器人
You beat the evil robots.
来吧,我送你回到床上
Come on, let's get you in the bed.
我来过这里很多次,我不需要再上来了
Listen, I've been up here many times. I don't have to see it.
你上次来这里是什么时候?
When was the last time you were up here?
星期一,一名病患,从罗培兹岛被直升机载过来
Monday. A patient was medevaced from Lopez Island.
好,所以你像是在玻璃箱里等着
Okay. So, you were just, like, waiting in a glass box,
然后花30秒跑到直升机停机坪,那不算
and then you ran out onto a helipad for 30 seconds. That doesn't count.
好,我待在后面就好
Okay. I'm good back here.
天啊
Oh, my God.
有个男的想偷走那个女生的皮包
There's a guy trying to steal a lady's purse.
什么?
What?
-不好笑 -好啦,等等
-You're not funny. -Okay. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你不用往下看,只要…
You don't have to look down, but just…
看就好
Look.
你知道钟琴是什么吗?
Do you know what a carillon is?
不知道
No.
就像是一大串悬吊的铃铛,通常挂在高塔上
It's like this big set of hanging bells, usually in a tower,
你把那当成巨大的键盘一样弹奏
and you play them like a giant keyboard.
-你会弹?-弹过,大学时期很不情愿地弹
-You play? -Played. Reluctantly, in college.
艺术必修课
It fulfilled an arts requirement.
但钟楼成为我在校园里最喜欢的地方
But the bell tower became my favorite place on campus.
那里的景色很美
It had a great view,
放眼望去
and when you looked out,
地面上让人招架不住的
everything that was overwhelming on the ground,
一切压力、人们和问题
the pressures and people and problems
似乎都变小了
just seemed smaller.
我是说,你从不观景的话,看看你错过了什么?
I mean, look what you miss when you never take in the view.
如果克服了晕眩,确实很不错
If you get past the vertigo, it's nice.
对,也有点冷
Yeah, it's kind of cold too.
来
Here.
-不用啦 -不,没关系
-Uh, you don't have to. -No, it's… it's fine.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You're welcome.
博拔管了
Oh. Beau's been extubated.
好,我们该去检查他的神经状态了
Yeah. We should check on his neuro status.
你想要的话可以留着
Oh, you can hang on to it if you want.
不,不用了,谢谢
No, I'm good. Thank you.
什么?你们两个去实地考察了?
What? You two take a field trip?
我们只是去了屋顶
Oh, we just went to the roof.
什么状况?医疗直升机?创伤?
What? Medevac? A trauma?
只是看看上面的风景
Just checking out the view up there.
的确很美
It is lovely.
但你必须小心
But you need to be careful.
你永远不知道上面会发生什么事
You never know what could happen… up there.
洗窗工人醒了,我们要去看看他
Uh, the window washer woke up,
洗窗工人醒了,我们要去看看他
so we're gonna check… check on him.
晚安,韦伯医生
Good night, Dr. Webber.
我帮她做完术后检查了
Took care of her post-op check.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
关于奥利佛的事
About the whole Oliver thing. I…
下次我一定会告诉你
Next time I'll make sure to tell you.
我差点就拿出防狼喷雾了
I almost got out my pepper spray.
我也欠你一个道歉
Well, I owe you an apology too.
我不知道我跟路克斯让你觉得很碍眼
I didn't realize it was hard for you watching me and Lucas.
对,茉莉离开后,很多事都很难熬,但是…
Yeah, a lot of things have been hard since Molly left, but…
我放下过她一次,我可以再来一次
I got over her once. I could do it again.
亚当斯可以搬进来
Adams can move in.
度假租屋呢?
What happened to Retreat Rentals?
我没说他可以免费住下来
I didn't say he could stay for free.
你确定有他在你没问题吗?
You sure you'll be okay with him being around?
我们会注意不要公开放闪
We'll be better about the PDA.
我会更注意不要到处乱丢杯子
And I will be better about leaving glasses everywhere.
-不,你不会的 -对,你说得对
-No, you won't. -Yeah, you're right.
但我是认真的
But I'm serious though.
亚当斯得付水电费
Adams is paying for utilities.
奈薇,你做得很好
Navy, you did great.
我们移除了你子♥宫♥里所有的血液,打开了你的横隔
We were able to remove all of the blood from your uterus and open your septum.
我们在等病床,把你送到病房♥
We're just waiting for a bed to transfer you over to the hospital.
对,我刚跟你♥爸♥妈说了,他们现在应该在搭飞机了
Yeah, I just updated your parents. They should be boarding a plane right now.
他们早上就会到了
They'll be here in the morning.
贝拉呢?
Where's Bella?
她跟她妹妹去看电影了
Um, she went to a movie with her sister.
反正她在这里也帮不了我
She can't do anything for me here anyways.
亚当斯医生,手术进行得如何?
Dr. Adams. So, how did the procedure go?
你不是有紧急颅骨手术吗?
I thought you had an emergency skull surgery.
对,没错,我有
Yeah, I-I did. I did. Um,
贝利医生没等我就动手术了
Dr. Bailey performed her surgery without me.
我应该去看看那个病人了
I should probably go check on that patient.
不管是明文还是不成文的规订
Rules, written and unwritten, help keep the trains on the tracks.
有助于让事情顺利运作
Rules, written and unwritten, help keep the trains on the tracks.
没有了规定,医院会陷入一团混乱
Without them, hospitals would devolve into chaos.
亚当斯
Adams.
对不起,我不会再打扰你了,我会尊重你的决定
I'm sorry. I won't bother you anymore. I'll respect your decision.
有点太迟了
It's a little late for that.
这几个月来你一直是我的眼中钉
You have been a thorn in my side for months.
我跟保险主管、首席执行官、大学校长合作
And I work with insurance executives, CEOs,
责任真的很重大
presidents of universities, so that's saying a lot.
-但你今天的所作所为…-我其实没有…
-But what you did today... -I didn't actually do...
让我说完
Let me finish.
你今天的所作所为
What you did today,
为了病人的利益
giving up a personally important procedure
放弃了一台重要的手术
for the benefit of the patient.
那需要敏感度和良好的判断力
That requires sensitivity and good judgment,
如果你还记得的话,我认为那就是你有所不足的地方
which, if you recall, is where I thought you had a deficit.
你可以继续留在班上
You can remain with your class.
我会通知医学研究生教育课程办公室
I'll notify the GME office.
-你是说真的吗?-我看起来像会开玩笑的人吗?
-Are you serious? -Do I look like someone who jokes?
谢谢你,福斯医生
Um, thank you, Dr. Fox.
-你不会后悔的 -如果我后悔了,你也看不到
-You won't regret it. -You won't be around to see it if I do.
但遵守那些规定可能会让人感到窒息
But following all those rules can be stifling.
阑尾切除术怎么样?
How was the appy?
结果是胀气
-Turned out to be gas. -Oh.
说到这个,我现在可以,确认尤瑟夫已经正式排气了
Speaking of, I can now confirm that Yusuf has officially passed gas.
很好
Nice.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表