你知道那不是我的决定吧?
You do know it wasn't my decision?
那只是你图个心安的借口
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
我的队员有消息了吗?
Any news from the team?
我觉得没必要知道
I didn't feel the need to check.
卡麦伦 栓塞的风险包括出血
So, Cameron, the risks of the embolization include bleeding,
感染和肾脏损伤 -签好了
infection and kidney damage. - Signed.
如果你想要的话 我们也能打给你女友告诉她最新情况
And we can also call your girlfriend and give her an update if you'd like.
安卓雅?她只是我的室友
Andrea? She's just my roommate.
有什么原因让你以为她是我女友吗?
Is there a reason you thought she was my girlfriend?
我看起来不像爱上她了吧?
I didn't seem, like, in love with her or something, did I?
我只专注在你的伤势上
I-I was really focusing on your injuries.
很明显 对吧?该死 这下糟了 你觉得她知道吗?
Oh, it's obvious, isn't it? Crap. This is bad. Do you think she knows?
唯一能确定的方法就是告诉她
The only way to know for sure is to tell her.
是吗?她是室友 又是朋友 这样有点冒险
Is it? She's the roommate, friend. You know, it's kind of risky.
你和艾特曼在一起前是朋友吧?
You and Altman were friends before you got together, right?
对 我们当了20年的朋友之后才谈恋爱
Yeah, we were friends for 20 years before we got together.
那是我的一辈子 我不想等那么久
That's my entire life. I don't wanna wait that long.
你随时可以加入我们这些 认为爱情很烂的人
You could always join the rest of us who think that love sucks.
试试看吧 老兄
Take your shot, man.
要有心理准备 事情不会如你所愿
Just be prepared for it to, you know, not go your way.
我会告诉她
I'm gonna do it.
方便借用你的手♥机♥吗?-不方便
Can I borrow your phone? - No.
别动 -好
Oh, hey. Don't move. - All right.
嘿 -这样吧 我们去找安卓雅
Hey. - I'll tell you what, we'll find Andrea.
我们会在你手术前把她带过来 好吗?
We'll bring her to you before the procedure, okay?
我马上回来
Okay. Be right back.
别管我 我只是在帮你一个大忙
Oh, don't mind me. Just saving your ass.
我欠你一次 真的
Oh, I owe you, seriously.
你大可送我一日水疗
Feel free to gift me a spa day.
你还是很忙?-是的
You still swamped? - Yeah.
撞上磁振造影机的孩子需要动手术
The... The kid who crashed into the MRI needs surgery.
我不确定是他的状况 还是
I can't decide if I'm more upset about that
在我们支付五万美元的修理费之前
or the fact that I am currently out an MRI machine
我会少了一台磁振造影机更让我难过
until we pay $50,000 in repairs.
他们不得不按下红色按钮
They had to push the red button.
我一直想按那个按钮
I have always wanted to push that button.
为什么当这家医院每次快垮掉时 你都刚好在这里?
How is it that you are always here when this hospital is falling apart?
我知道快垮掉的医院是什么样子 我就在其中一间工作
I've seen hospitals that are falling apart. I work in one of them.
这里很棒
This place is great.
拍马屁能让你做两天水疗 -我只需要一天
Flattery will get you two spa days. - I only need the one.
另外一天你应该给自己 这是你应得的
You should give yourself the other one. You deserve it.
有点太安静了 我去检查一下保全状况
It's, um, been a little quiet. I am gonna go check on security.
再次谢谢你
Thank you again.
这是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
你们是怎么认识茉莉的?
How do you know Molly?
这题就交给关吧
I'll let Kwan take this one.
我们订婚过 现在…我不知道
We were engaged. Now... I don't know.
茉莉 你做得很好
Molly, you did great.
你去协助她下机台吧
Why don't you go ahead and get her out? - Yeah.
好 看到海马回亮起来了吗?
All right, you see how it is lighting up in the hippocampus?
那是颞叶癫痫 -你能帮她吗?
That is temporal lobe epilepsy. - Can you help her?
我可以试试看 不是每次都有用
Oh, I can try. It doesn't always work.
走吧
Let's go.
病患姓名:茉莉陈
茉莉 你的癫痫活动主要来自海马回
Molly, the focus of your seizure activity is coming from the hippocampus.
再加上你对药物的耐受度
That coupled with your developed tolerance to drugs
我认为手术是你最好的选择
makes me think that surgery is your best bet.
深脑刺♥激♥?
Deep brain stimulation?
我对癫痫病患的脑部深层刺♥激♥ 有一些成功的案例
I've had quite a bit of success with DBS in epilepsy patients.
抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry. Um...
我没兴趣 我不想再动手术了
I'm not interested. I don't want any more surgeries.
你宁愿和恶化的癫痫共存?
You'd rather live with debilitating seizures?
我已经跟癫痫共存好几年了
Well, I have been living with them for years.
对 发作起来有时很可怕 但你不懂人生有好几年的时光
And yes, they can be terrifying, but you don't know what it's like
突然消失是什么感觉
to have entire years of your life just disappear.
我不能重新开始 我做不到
And I can't start over. I can't.
不会发生那种事的 -关医生
That's not going to happen. - Dr. Kwan.
你不能让你的恐惧阻碍你的未来
Molly, You can't let your fears get in the way of your future.
关医生 不如你去外面等吧?我们会和茉莉说明清楚
Dr. Kwan, why don't you wait outside? We will finish with Molly.
这不是个请求
I'm not asking.
贝利 我只是要确保你有看到捐肝者
Bailey, just making sure you saw the graft on the...
电脑断层扫描上的移植物
on the donor's CT.
门静脉与下腔静脉之间的距离我看到了
Uh, the distance between the portal vein and IVC. Yeah, I saw it.
好 很好
Okay, good.
我很遗憾你的病人无法获得肝脏
I'm sorry that your patient isn't getting a liver.
不 别这么说 你没做错事
No, no, no. You did nothing wrong.
祝丽莎的移植手术顺利 -好的
Good luck with Lisa's transplant. - Mkay.
格瑞弗斯 你完成塔莎的出院文件了吗?
Griffith, did you finish Tasha's discharge papers?
我得和艾文过一遍 但我想她去餐厅了
I need to go over them with Evynn, but I think she went to the cafeteria.
所以塔莎不知道?
So, uh, Tasha doesn't know?
塔莎一直说她跟雷吉去吃午餐
Tasha kept saying she went to lunch with Reggie.
剩下的你自行推断吧
Extrapolated the rest.
雷吉是谁?-不知道 可能是你
And who's Reggie? - No idea. It could be you.
对
Yes.
马许医生 葛蕾医生的研究进行得如何?
Dr. Marsh, how is Dr. Grey's research going?
他们在找更多资金
They're looking for more funding.
希望他们找得到
Really hope they find it. - Yeah.
我祖母有阿兹海默症
My grandmother has Alzheimer's.
我很遗憾 她的病情有多严重?
I'm sorry. How advanced is she?
她刚搬到失忆照护中心
Just moved her into a memory care facility.
她喜欢吗?-她有个朋友叫艾萨克
Does she like it? - She has a friend named Isaac.
她很喜欢那里的咖啡蛋糕
She loves the coffee cake.
对 她很开心
Yeah, she's happy.
她的状况随时会有改变 但船到桥头自然直 谢谢
That could change any day, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Thank you.
我去印塔莎的文件 -好
I'll print Tasha's paperwork. - Okay.
米伦有回应你的呼叫吗?
Hey, did Millin respond to your page?
还没 -我觉得想吐
Not yet. - I feel nauseous.
小卡 你还好吗?-他很痛苦
Cam, are you okay? - He is in a lot of pain.
我一定要在场吗?我好想死
Do I have to be here for this? I wanna die.
戴夫 你可以离开吗?
Dev, can you leave?
我该去哪里?
Uh, where am I supposed to go?
好吧
Fine.
转过去
Just turn around.
你要我…
You want me to...
好
Yeah.
我爱上你了 从我们认识的那一刻 你拿着你那
I'm in love with you. I have been in love with you from the moment we met,
蠢哈利斯泰尔斯的海报进宿舍起 我就爱上你了
carrying your stupid Harry Styles posters into the dorms.
我想跟你在一起 我不在乎你跟戴夫上♥床♥…
I wanna be with you. And I don't care that you're smashing Dev--
老兄 -卡麦隆
Dude. - Cameron.
他不想当你的男朋友 安卓雅
He doesn't wanna be your boyfriend, Andrea.
而我想跟你共享一切 我想要…
And I want everything with you. I want...
小卡 小卡 你还好吗?
Cam. Cam, are you okay?
他的血压变低了 -计划有变
He's getting hypotensive. - Change of plan.
卡麦隆 -他不会有事吧?
Cameron! - Is he gonna be okay?
直接送他去手术室 -怎么回事?
Take him straight to the OR. - What's happening?
好 我们走 -卡麦隆
Okay, let's move. - Cameron!
投影片完成了 我真是服了我自己了
Oh, right. Ah. Slideshow is done, and it is pretty kick-ass if I do say so myself.
太感谢你了 我今晚终于能好好睡一觉了
I can't thank you enough. I may finally get some sleep tonight.
那很有趣 医院的捐款意外地是个有趣的主题
It was fun. The hospital endowment is a surprisingly interesting topic.
从来没人这么说过
Said no one ever.
你先看过投影片再决定
You check out the slideshow and then decide.
我得去找我老公了
I need to go find my husband.
他们把他的大肠镜检查 推迟到今天关院之前
They've pushed his colonoscopy till the end of the day.
他可能正在贿赂护士 跟她要食物
He is probably bribing nurses for food,
我可不要为了香蕉坚果玛芬失去我的房♥子
and I would rather not lose my house over a banana nut muffin.
周六去做水疗如何?
Hey, um, how about, uh, Saturday for the spa day?
一起去?我不认为那是个好主意
Together? I don't think that's a good idea.
不好吗?
No?
我试着尊重你的界线
I'm trying to respect your boundaries.
没关系 等你想清楚了再告诉我
It's okay. When you figure it out, you let me know.
血压还是微弱 -挂两单位的血
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表