耐痛度的经典实验手法
The classic experiment on pain tolerance is
是将你的手浸在冰水里
to submerge your hand in freezing cold water...
嗨 -…看看你能忍♥受多久
Hi! - ...and see how long you can take it.
好了 各位 去穿鞋子吧我们有五分钟 好吗?
All right, troops. Let's get our shoes. We got five minutes, okay?
欢迎回家
Hey. Welcome home.
抱歉 我凌晨四点就起床了
Sorry, it's just... I'm... I've been up since 4:00 a.m.
我很想你
I missed you.
听着 我不在的时候…
Listen, um, while I was away--
不 我… -不 我去吧 你去准备 好吗?
No, I'll... - No, I'll go. You get ready, okay?
你可以借由慢慢数数 或专注于自己的呼吸 试着让自己分心
You can try to distract yourself by counting slowly or focusing on your breath.
♪ And no one's happy now Can we make it okay?♪
你有睡觉吗?-当然
Did you sleep? - Sure.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
给我十分钟
Give me ten minutes.
如果你洗澡的话 可以有15分钟
You can have 15 if you shower.
我想早点去 我想在总巡房♥前
Hey, uh, I wanted to head in early and try to get on a good service
做好十足的准备
before grand rounds.
茉莉昨晚出院了 她已经回加州了
Molly was discharged last night. She's already back in California.
所以关的心碎胜过我想回到班上?
So Kwan's broken heart trumps me trying to get back into our class?
不是 但他等过我们几次了?
No, but how many times has he waited for us?
♪ Like sunburn on my skin ♪
♪ You never learn ♪
关 你还有13分钟!
Kwan, you got 13 minutes!
我们还有13分钟
We've got 13 minutes.
但无论你能够数到多大的数字或你的呼吸有多深沉
But no matter how high you count, or how deeply you breathe,
水仍然是冰冷的
that water is still undeniably cold.
我才离开两天 一切都成了垃圾
I'm gone two days and everything's trash.
今天不是丢垃圾的日子
Today is not the day for trash.
如果我跟你 我就能帮忙
Oh, I could help if I was on your service.
一位世界知名的外科医生要来帮我的病人做总巡房♥
A world-renowned surgeon is coming here to see my patient for grand rounds,
我忙得不可开交
I'm buried in paperwork,
主治医师休息室也没有燕麦奶精了
and the attendings' lounge is out of oat creamer.
所以我没时间陪你玩这种把戏
So I don't have time for whatever this is you're trying to pull.
我觉得我不该跟艾特曼
Well, I-I just don't think I should be on Altman's service.
我得先赢回她的信任
You know, not-not until I get back in her good graces.
如果你不跟她合作 你打算怎么赢回她的信任?
Well, how do you think you're gonna get there if you never work with her?
贿赂?
Bribery?
好 他在路上了
Oh. Oh, okay, he's on his way.
谢谢
Uh, thank you. Mmm.
好极了 好 很好 等一下
Perfect. Yes, yeah. Good. Oh, one second.
早安 很高兴你决定过来
Good morning. Glad you decided to come.
我想来看看大家在大惊小怪什么
Well, I thought I'd come and see what all the fuss was about.
来 请坐 -忙到很晚?
Here. Right there. - Late night?
是因为玛克欣和吉诺
It was for Maxine and Gino.
他们的房♥间在我隔壁
In their room next to mine.
她真的很会换男朋友 克劳德怎么了?
She really cycles through boyfriends. What happened to Claude?
他死了 -我真的很遗憾
Oh, he died. - I am truly sorry.
不 他活到了一百岁生日 那是他的目标
No, he made it to his 100th birthday. That was his goal.
你要来一瓶吗?
You want one?
我宁愿喝汽油
I'd rather drink gasoline.
早安 各位 我要跟大家介绍盖比敏斯
Good morning, everyone. I would like to introduce Gabby Mims.
大家好
Hello.
四个月前 盖比被诊断出罹患胰腺癌
Uh, four months ago, Gabby was diagnosed with pancreatic adenocarcinoma
并开始做新型化疗来缩小肿瘤
and began neoadjuvant chemotherapy to shrink the tumor.
但因为肿瘤包住了几条重要的血管
But because it encases several critical blood vessels,
所以风险非常高 也不符合手术切除的准则
it's considered very high-risk and doesn't meet the guidelines for surgical resection.
所以今天的来宾就派上用场了
That is where today's guest comes in.
他接下像这样的高难度病例 给病人癌症缓解的希望
He is taking on difficult cases like this to give patients hope of cancer remission.
所以请跟我一起欢迎我的外科英雄之一
So please join me in welcoming one of my surgical heroes,
乔瑟夫柴斯医生
Dr. Joseph Chase.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你认识他?
You know him?
他害我被踢出我第一个住院医师计划
He got me kicked out of my first residency program.
实习医生格蕾
第21季 第14集
不 我不好 不 我冷静不下来
No. No, I'm not okay. No, I can't calm down.
所以省省力气吧
So save your breath.
好 但或许你可以加快你抓狂的速度
Fine. But maybe you could speed up the freaking out.
贝利发现你的座位是空的 -去他的贝利
Bailey noticed your seat is empty. - Screw Bailey.
她应该在电子邮件里提到总巡房♥的宾客
She should name the grand rounds guests in the emails.
对 你觉得错过总巡房♥也没关系吗?
Yeah, you think you could've gotten away with skipping grand rounds?
我想错过45秒应该没关系 快说吧
I think we can get away with about 45 seconds. So, go.
他从没要求我跟过他
He never requested me on his service,
在巡房♥时忽视我 他从来不记得我的名字
he looked past me in rounds, he never remembered my name.
我学会了该如何应付
I learned to handle it.
但当他忽视一个慢性胰脏炎的黑人病人好几周时
But when he... ...neglected a Black patient with chronic pancreatitis for weeks,
我试着装做没看到
I tried to ignore it,
当她的症状一夜之间严重恶化
but when her symptoms worsened significantly overnight,
我告诉他我很担心没人查看她
I told him I was concerned she wasn't being seen.
他告诉我 如果我要习惯性地提醒他
He informed me, if I was going to make a habit
他已经知道的事
out of telling him things he already knew,
我大可去另一个课程对人不敬
I could go be disrespectful at another program.
而这导致了…
Which led to...
刷手室意外
The scrub room incident.
在我的退学审查期间
And during my expulsion review,
他指责我有“攻击性行为” 而且我“手术技术拙劣”
he called out my "aggressive behavior" and my "subpar" surgical skills.
显然他完全不了解你 -谢谢
Well, he clearly didn't know you at all. - Thank you.
好的 走吧 我们得回去了
Right. Come on. We have to go back in.
我不能看着贝利巴结他
I can't watch Bailey fawn over him.
现在你的上司是她了 你说过他从没正眼瞧过你
She is who you work for now. You said he never saw you.
只要听完课程保持低调 你就再也不用见到他了
Just get through the lecture, lay low, and then you never have to see him again.
好吗?-好
Okay? - Okay.
再给我一分钟
Just give me... Just give me another minute.
我会先置入肠腔静脉引流阀
...portion of the IVC. I'll start by placing a mesocaval shunt,
绕过肿瘤的位置连接下腔静脉
connecting the IVC past the location of the tumor
并重新导引小肠流出
and rerouting the small intestine outflow.
之后我会开始进行周边切除
And that's before I begin the periarterial divestment,
期间我会切除血管周围的癌组织
during which I will resect the cancerous tissue surrounding the vessels,
其中一条是…
one of which is...
上肠系膜动脉
The superior mesenteric artery.
很好 重要的原因在于?
Good. And it is significant because?
它负责供应含氧血液
It supplies oxygenated blood
到胰头 小肠和部分结肠
to the pancreatic head, small intestines and parts of the colon.
你的住院医生反应真快 贝利医生
Your residents are quick on the draw, Dr. Bailey.
柴斯医生 外科指导方针将这些肿瘤归类为不宜动手术
Uh, Dr. Chase, surgical guidelines classify these tumors as inoperable.
你怎能无视建议?
How can you ignore the recommendations?
我不认为所有病患都能用这种标准一视同仁
Well, I don't think all patients fall under the same criteria for resection.
对某些病患来说可能有好处
We may find that some actually benefit.
用他们来做实验?
By experimenting on them?
何不让我们的病患来回答这个问题?
Why don't I let our patient answer that one?
我想活下去
I want to live.
遵守指导方针也许能给我几个月也许一年
Following the guidelines might give me a few months, maybe a year.
柴斯医生的手术能给我更多时间
Dr. Chase's surgery could give me much longer.
他的成功率很高
And his success rate is stellar.
他打算发表… -就快了
He's planning to publish... - Soon.
我想让盖比 你和你的住院医生参与
And I wanted to include Gabby, and you and your resident.
你选谁当助手?
Who have you chosen to assist?
格瑞弗斯 你来为手术做准备
Uh, Griffith. Hi, uh, you're scrubbing in.
至于其他人 谢谢 你们可以离开了
Uh, and as for everyone else, thank you, you're dismissed.
好 你可以的 你是席梦儿格瑞弗斯
Okay, you got this. You're Simone Griffith.
你把你的卓越塞进他的喉咙里
You take your excellence and you shove it down his throat.
这是格瑞弗斯医生 我们班上的明日之星
Uh, this is Dr. Griffith, one of our program's shining stars.
我认识格瑞弗斯医生
Oh, I know Dr. Griffith.
是吗?
You do?
对 我在巴尔的摩工作时 我们有过交集
Yes, our paths crossed when I worked in Baltimore.
很高兴看到你在这里过得很好 格瑞弗斯医生
Good to see you thriving here, Dr. Griffith.
我们该带病人回病房♥了吗?
Shall we go show our patient back to her room?
当然
Of course.
早安 研讨会还好吗?
Morning. How was the conference?
很有教育意义
Educational.
我相信杭特很高兴你回来了
I'm sure Hunt's glad to have you back.
我只有一个幼儿就差点撑不下去
You know, I barely survived with only one toddler.
我不知道他怎么有办法应付两个…
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表