我知道我不该这么说…
I know I shouldn't say this.
但我快死了 所以我有了通行证
But I'm dying, so I have a pass now.
我想我有点爱上你了
I think I'm a little bit in love with you.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你能陪我坐一下吗?拜托
Can you just sit with me? Please.
恭喜
Congratulations!
只有四天的筹备时间 而这是我最喜欢的婚礼
Four days to plan, and it's my favorite wedding ever.
欢迎加入我们家
Welcome to the family.
我好饿 我们来吃…水煮螃蟹?
I'm starved. Let's have some... boiled crab?
那是焗烤起司面包吗?以婚礼来说 那似乎太麻烦了
And is that bread with melted cheese? That seems awfully messy for a wedding.
让他们跟朋友聊聊吧 儿子 做得好
Let's let them talk to their friends. Good work, son.
好的 我知道主角不是我 但我表现得如何?
Okay, I know this isn't about me, but how did I do?
我有像安理查斯的演讲一样鼓舞人心吗?
Was I inspiring, like an Ann Richards speech?
谁是安理查斯?-他们的狗
Who's Ann Richards? - Their dog.
你很完美
You were perfect. Hm!
你可以接手我的工作了
You can take my job.
谢谢 你想跳舞吗?
Oh. Thank you. You want to dance?
好 -走吧
Oh, goodness. - Let's go!
他们看起来好开心
They look so happy.
几乎跟我们一样开心
Almost as happy as us.
那是太阳系吗?
Is that the solar system?
不 我想看看有没有办法让诺拉的血液循环改道
Uh, no, I'm trying to see if there's a way to reroute
这样我们就可以移除受感染的移植物
Nora's circulation so that we can remove the infected graft.
任何绕道都太窄了 都会让她出现血栓
Well, any bypass would be too narrow. She'd thrombose every time.
我们需要主动脉直径分流器
We would need a shunt the diameter of an aorta.
如果用新的主动脉绕过主动脉呢?
What if we bypass the aorta with a new aorta?
没有这种东西
Well, that's not a thing.
还没有
Not yet.
你要去看她的扫描结果吗?
You want to go look at her scans?
好
Yes!
♪ Long haul, night runner ♪
今天过得不顺?
Bad day?
整年都不顺
Bad... year.
♪ Cold, cold water to rise them ghosts ♪
我以为西雅图人都穿牛仔裤和T恤
I thought Seattle was a "jeans and T-shirt" kind of city.
今晚我有别的计划
Had other plans tonight.
我想对你说我很遗憾 但我并不遗憾
I'd tell you I'm sorry, but I'm not.
♪ Short rope, white knuckle ♪
你可真卖♥♥力
You're doing the most right now.
卖♥♥力?
The most? Eh.
♪ Dark horse, keeps running ♪
我不认为你讨厌我这么做
I don't think you hate it.
如果你的生命只剩下十个月 你会怎么办?
If you only had ten months to live, what would you do?
♪ Don't look down ♪
你会和亲朋好友腻在一起吗?
Would you hold your people close?
杜古医生 我能跟你谈谈吗?
Uh, Dr. Ndugu, can I please talk to you for a second?
好 你去吧 我去上传扫描结果 我办公室见
Yeah. Go ahead. I'll go upload the scans. Meet me in my office.
好
Okay.
我保证会很快
I-I promise I will make it quick.
这阵子我一直感觉到你不想要我跟你了
Um, I have been getting the sense that you no longer want me on your service.
不 跟你无关 你同学也需要了解心脏科
Oh, it's not you. Your classmates need time in cardio, too.
没关系 我不介意 我一开始有点生气
It's fine. I don't care. I was a little mad at first,
但后来我参与了一台很有趣的手术
but then I got to scrub in on this really interesting case,
让我意识到 我也许对一般外科骨科或整形外科也有兴趣
and it made me realize that I-I might be interested in general surgery or ortho or plastics.
什么科都有可能 但除非我试过 否则永远不会知道
I mean, it could be anything, really, but I'll never know unless I try them.
对 多看看还有什么选择 希望你能找到心之所向
Um, yeah. See what else is out there. Hope you find what you're looking for.
好
Okay.
♪ Don't look down ♪
或者你会对他们放手?
Or would you let me go?
♪ You don't know what you don't know ♪
♪ So don't look down ♪
♪ Hey-ey ♪
♪ Don't look down ♪
♪ Hey-ey ♪
♪ Don't look down, hmm ♪
不顾一切?
Throw caution to the wind?
♪ Ohh-ohh ♪
♪ Don't look down ♪
♪ Head held high ♪
♪ Don't look down ♪
♪ You don't know what you don't know ♪
♪ So don't look down, hey-ey ♪
回到你感到最安全 最舒适的位置?
Or turn back to the safest, most comforting place?
♪ Don't look down, no, no ♪
因为那有可能是路的尽头
Because it might be the end of the road...
♪ No, no ♪
♪ No, no ♪
♪ Ohh-ohh ♪
也有可能只是刚开始
...or it could be just the beginning.
♪ Don't look down ♪
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表