你是千禧世代 你说呢?
You're the millennial. You tell me.
这种事我一向不太顺手
This never goes well for me.
你能想到任何独特的事吗?
Can you think of anything unique?
她的头发有蓝色挑染?大眼镜?
A... A blue streak in her hair? Uh, big glasses?
她的眼睛是淡褐色的 我想她微笑时有个小酒窝?
She has hazel eyes. I think she has a small dimple when she smiles?
好了 各位 慢慢来
Okay, everyone. Nice and slow.
慢慢来 好的
Easy. Okay.
为今晚做好准备了吗?对 昨晚波士顿失利
You ready for tonight? Yeah, last night, Boston was down.
他们派塔夫特当指定打击手
They put in Taft as a designated hitter.
在满垒的状况下走上本垒板
Steps up to the plate with the bases loaded
然后挥出一支不得了的左外野三垒安打
and hits a genius triple to left center.
无人能敌
Unstoppable.
我要要回贝斯特
I'm, uh, taking Baxter back.
我有个不好处理的病人 而关有点不对劲
I've got a sensitive case, and something's up with Kwan.
你要回贝斯特 我的票就没了?
Um, does tonight's seat go with Baxter?
不是 -好的 你想要谁都可以
Nope. - All right. Take whoever you want.
但我得看看能不能把位子改到明天
I do need to see if I can switch the seats to tomorrow.
不 不行 我明晚有个冠状动脉绕道手术
Oh. No, no, no. I got a... a late CABG tomorrow night.
所以请你把手♥机♥收起来
So... ...put that phone away, please.
我的病人胫 腓骨严重愈合不良 外加血管受损
My patient's got a severe tib-fib malunion with vascular damage
四肢严重缺血
and critical limb ischemia.
我要么得截肢 要么…找一个天才指定打击手
I've-I've either gotta amputate or... bring in a genius designated hitter.
他适合做股 胫骨绕道手术吗?
Is he a candidate for a fem-tib bypass?
他膝盖以下的骨骼结构扭曲 不行
He's got anatomy distorted below the knee. No.
不 没用的
No, it won't work.
我说的“严重”指的是 我整个执业生涯中从没见过这种状况
When I say "severe," I mean I've never seen a leg like this in my entire career.
我什么都能绕道
I can bypass anything.
甚至这个?
Even this?
该死 -对
Damn it. - Yeah.
不是每个人都势不可挡
Not everybody's unstoppable.
不 我可以的
No, I can do it.
这表示我今晚不会坐在本垒板后面
Which means I won't be sitting behind home plate tonight.
如果我永远找不到她呢?
What if I never find her?
西雅图没那么大 -但也不小
Seattle's not that big. - But it's that not small, either.
你还年轻 你会遇到别人
And you're young. You'll meet somebody else.
也许你躲过了一颗子弹 -我交往过的每个恶梦
Uh, maybe you dodged a bullet. - Every nightmare I ever dated
都留下了很棒的第一印象 -或者她是你一生的挚爱
made a great first impression. - Or she's the love of your life.
对不起 你们不觉得这有点吓人吗?
I-I'm sorry. Does nobody else find this a little bit creepy?
我相信你很棒 但跟踪不是…
I'm sure you're great, but stalking is not--
你谈过恋爱吗?-这问题感觉不太恰当
Have you ever been in love? - This feels inappropriate.
当你恋爱时 你不会放弃
When you're in love, you don't give up.
继续找 -好
Keep looking. - Okay.
来吧
Here we go.
小心
Careful.
慢慢来
Easy.
好的 转弯
All right, let's turn.
很好
Doing great.
布兰登 她脖子上有痣吗?
Brendon, does she have a mole on her neck?
在右边 找到她了吗?-应该吧
On her right side. Did you find her? - I think so.
昆虫的事你说对了
You were right about the bugs.
“大西雅图昆虫学俱乐部会员艾莲娜金斯伯格”?
"Elena Ginsburg, member of the Greater Seattle Entomology Club"?
昆虫学是什么?天啊 是她
What's entomology? Oh, my God. That's her.
不!-布兰登 别动!
No, no! - Brendon, don't move!
好 快跑 快点 动作快
Okay, run. Let's go! Let's go!
我们得立刻把他送进手术室
Hey. We need to get him on the OR table right now.
我们得进去 -准备手术袍和手套
We need to get in there. - Gown and glove.
好 听我口令 准备好了吗?一 二 三
Okay, on my count. Ready? One, two, three.
优碘 -好 我来
Betadine. - Yeah, I'm on it.
他主动脉里的冰凿移♥动♥了
The ice pick in his aorta moved.
我们一分钟内就送他进来了 我们救得了他
We got him here in less than a minute. We can save him.
快点 动作快
Let's go. Let's go!
好 准备移开冰凿
All right, we're removing the ice pick.
手术刀 -我能帮什么忙?
Scalpel. - How can I help?
给我们一点空间 加油 布兰登
You can give us some space. Come on, Brendon.
你都撑到现在了 继续撑下去
You made it this far. Stay with me. That's not it.
对 也许我该回去巡房♥了
Yeah, maybe I should get back to rounds.
比斯凯诺先生的真空伤口愈合敷料可不会自行检查
Uh, Mr. Vizcaino's wound vac's not gonna check itself.
我们刚刚检查过了 你说得很有道理
Uh, we just checked it. You know, you made a very good point.
是吗?
I did?
对 观看伟大的手术病例是有价值的
Yeah. There is a value to watching great surgical cases.
好的 找到了
All right. Ah. Found it.
那是什么?-孩子 这是卷录影带
What is that? - This, son, is a videotape.
对 那个我知道 内容是什么?
Yeah, I kn-know that. What's on it?
手术
Surgeries.
听着 我说的是惠普式手术胃绕道手术和胃造口术
Look, I'm talking Whipples and Roux-en-Ys and Puestows.
这些是需要真正技术的手术 而不是那种外科牛仔的鬼扯
Procedures that require real skill, not that surgical cowboy nonsense.
你想边看边学 就看这个
You wanna watch and learn, you watch this.
怎么看?
How?
我快完成第一个引流阀了
I'm almost finished with the first shunt.
抽吸 但要小心 动作太激烈可能会造成灾难
Suction. But careful, too aggressive a move could spell disaster.
这样可以吗?-可以
This okay? - It's fine.
格瑞弗斯医生最近刚单独主刀 是班上的第一个
Dr. Griffith recently did a solo surgery. First in her class.
恭喜
Wow, congratulations.
以前看过肠腔静脉分流术吗?-没有
Ever seen a mesocaval shunt before? - No, sir.
再次恭喜你 你即将看到手术完成
Congratulations again. You're about to see one completed.
小心边缘 -我看到了
Oh. Careful with this margin. - I see it.
我们为什么需要做分流术?
And why do we need the shunt?
在切除肿瘤时 可绕过上肠系膜静脉
To bypass the SMV and provide outflow from the intestine
从肠道引流…
while you resect the tumor...
你是在问格瑞弗斯
That was meant for Griffith.
是的 但没错 你以前一定是个很优秀的学生
Yeah. But correct. You must have been one outstanding student.
我希望自己现在还是有优秀的老师 很有帮助
I like to think I still am. It helps to have amazing teachers.
好的 分流完成 接着进行上肠系膜动脉周围剥离
Okay. Shunt is done. Moving on to the periarterial divestment on the SMA.
就像我们之前计划的那样 我会从截骨术开始…
Just like we planned before, I'll start with the osteotomy.
有什么事吗 关医生?
Can I help you, Dr. Kwan?
我现在跟杜古医生
I'm on Dr. Ndugu's service now.
好吧 站到那边去
Um, fine. Just stand over there.
我会弄断你腿上的骨头
I will re-break the bones in your leg,
再用钢板和螺丝重新调整
and I will realign them with plates and screws.
到时我会加入 试着做绕道手术
That's when I'll go in and attempt the bypass
改善腿部的血流 -好 很好 就这么做吧
to improve blood flow to the leg. - Okay, great. Let's do it.
我想保住我的腿 才能继续旅行
I wanna keep my legs so I can keep traveling.
杰克 除非你同意
Jack, we won't perform the surgery
在痊愈期间暂停旅行 否则我们不会动手术
unless you agree to stop traveling while you properly heal.
好 那要多久?
Okay, well, how long will that take?
好几个月 如果手术顺利的话
Months. If today goes well.
截肢要多久才能复原?
How long does recovery from an amputation take?
几个月 -如果我什么都不做呢?
Months. - And if I do nothing?
如果不紧急介入
Without urgent intervention,
你腿上的伤口可能会感染 进而导致败血症
the wound on your leg could become infected, which could lead to sepsis.
好
Okay.
我想动手术
I want the surgery.
手术室见
We'll see you in the OR.
巴柯氏钳 幸好组织不脆弱
Babcock. Fortunately, the tissue's not friable,
所以能以锐剥离直接剥离血管
so it peels right off the vessel with sharp dissection.
你们看看
Look at that.
基本上 这跟切除其他肿瘤没两样
Fundamentally, it's no different than resecting any other tumor.
有一些出血
There's some bleeding.
哪里?-抽吸
Where? - Then suction.
肿瘤侵入上肠系膜动脉了吗?
Uh, did the tumor invade the SMA?
有可能 对
It's possible. Yep.
肿瘤肯定侵入了动脉血管壁 止血钳
The tumor definitely breached the arterial wall. Clamp.
我们需要4-0聚丙烯缝线 继续抽吸
We need 4-0 prolene. And more suction.
好 我会缝合上肠系膜动脉 接着缝合切口
Okay, I'll suture the SMA, and then we'll close.
缝合切口?我们还没完成
Close? W-We haven't finished.
如果我们继续手术 会让她陷入更大的危险
If we continue with the procedure, we're putting her in greater danger.
那小肠的血液供给呢?
What about blood supply to the small bowel?
告诉你的实习医生 那不在这个手术的范围内
Tell your intern that's out of scope for this procedure.
我正式结束了
I am officially done here.
你已经成功完成了其他所有病例 为什么要现在停下来?
You have successfully completed all your other cases. Why stop now?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表