From the fall?
我终于觉得恢复得差不多,可以出门让大家看看我的屁♥股♥了
I finally feel well enough to take this booty out for a spin,
而现在我的屁♥股♥痛到不行
and now my hip's hurting like hell.
很可能只是瘀青,但为安全起见,我们会做一些化验和安排你照X光
It's probably just bruising, but we'll get some labs and X-rays just to be safe.
请你安排化验,我带她去照X光,好吗?
Uh, can you grab the labs and I'll take care of the X-rays?
没问题,老大
You got it, boss.
为什么每个捐献大体给科学界的人
Oh, why is it that everybody who donates their body to science
-都重达350公斤?-并不是这样
-weighs 800 pounds? -They don't.
他们只是不能像活着的人一样改变重心
They just can't change their center of gravity like live people.
-他们是名副其实的静止重量 -好的
-They're literally dead weight. -Okay.
-你可以抬高一点吗?-我已经抬高了
-Can you hold your side up more? -I am.
-他在下陷 -我觉得他不会在乎
-He's sagging. -I don't think he cares.
好消息是我们只剩下29具大体要搬
Well, the good news is, uh, we only have 29 left of these.
坏消息呢?
What's the bad news?
-我们把脚放在前面了 -不是吧
-He's on feet first. -No.
格瑞弗斯,你有多忙?
Uh, Griffith, how busy are you?
杜古医生要我输入的医嘱我快打完了
I'm almost done inputting orders for Dr. Ndugu,
大概再过20分钟,我就该开始巡房♥了
and then I should start rounds in about 20 minutes.
-你正好有时间跑急诊室一趟 -那里需要我吗?
-Oh, just enough time to run to the pit. -You need something there?
杭特医生的手上有几个病人
There are a couple of patients on Dr. Hunt's service.
方便请你过去查看一下吗?
Can you check on them for me?
你要我在我的执勤表上再增加一名病人?
You need me to add someone to my roster list?
不,不是的
Oh, no, no.
只是请你过去看看
Uh, just see how things are going.
像是看看那些病人,是否满意这里的医疗服务?
Like, check and see if the patients are satisfied with their care here?
你不用对他们说什么
Um, you don't need to say anything to them.
只要悄悄观察就好
Just discreetly observe.
看看病人的状况
See how the patients are doing.
看看医生的状况
See how the doctors are doing.
了解,然后我之后该回报给你?
Got it. And then I should circle back with you after?
完全被你说中了
Took the words right out of my mouth.
针对无法分泌雌激素,丧失生育能力的病人
We typically recommend hormone replacement therapy
我们通常会推荐荷尔蒙补充疗法
for the loss of estrogen production and fertility.
如果之后我想要生孩子,我就能够怀孕吗?
So that would allow me to have kids later if I want?
我们没办法保证这一点
Well, there's no guarantees.
但如果你想要增加你的机会
But if you wanna increase your chances,
很多病人会选择冻卵
many patients opt to retrieve and freeze their eggs.
你有什么想法?
What do you think?
做完一轮取卵至少需要一个月的时间
Uh, it'll take at least a month to do a round of egg retrieval.
前提是你的身体,能正确地对荷尔蒙做出反应
That's if your body responds to the hormones correctly.
在那段期间,癌症有可能会恶化
The cancer could spread to a later stage during that time.
还有别的选择,对吧?
There are other options, right?
目前,冻卵是最有效且最常见的选择
At this time, egg freezing is the most effective and common.
好的,那么就找出其他选择
Okay. Well, find something else.
看看其他的大肠癌病例,和你的同事讨论
Look at other colorectal cancer cases, meet with your department.
-安田…-一定有办法的
-Yasuda... -There has to be a way.
没关系啦,咪♥咪♥
It's okay, Mimi.
总之我也不确定我是否真的想要小孩
I'm not sure I really want kids anyway.
沃伦
Warren.
真高兴看到你回来
Nice to see you back.
什么状况?
What do we got?
女性,34岁,有第二型糖尿病病史
Thirty-four-year-old female, history of type 2 diabetes,
三天前绊倒了,跌在左大腿上
tripped and fell onto her left thigh three days ago.
导致大腿撕裂伤
Sustained a thigh laceration
但负重时的疼痛感越来越严重
but has pain with weight bearing that's getting more severe.
-她的化验结果呢?-还没出来
-How are her labs? -Still waiting.
我刚刚打电♥话♥催他们了
-I just called to put a rush on it. -Hmm.
你认为是髋关节积水?
You think it's a hip joint effusion?
不好说
I couldn't tell you.
这张是骨盆侧位,我得看看骨盆前后位
This is a lateral hip. I need an AP view.
我不知道这是怎么回事,我开立了X光医嘱
I don't know what happened. I ordered an X-ray series.
系统有点怪怪的
The system is a little funky.
你得用下拉选单来开立由前往后拍的医嘱
You gotta go to the drop-down to order the AP view.
髋关节积水很难从X光片上看出来
Hip joint effusions are difficult to see on X-rays.
电脑断层的检视效果会比较好
A CT scan would give better visibility.
关说得对
Kwan's right.
照好之后再呼叫我们
-Page us when you've got it. -Mmm.
-你要我教你…-不用了,我自己来就可以了
-You want me to show you how to... -No. I got it. I got it.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
珂珞依的癌症比我们预期得更严重
Chloe's cancer is more advanced than we thought.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
韦伯要杉原医生帮她检查
Webber asked Dr. Sugihara to see her.
-肿瘤科主任,那很好 -那很吓人
-Chief of oncology. That's good. -It's terrible.
她立刻就得开始做化疗和放疗
She has to start chemo and radiation right away,
也就是说她没时间保护她的生育能力
which means she doesn't have time to protect her fertility.
她想要孩子吗?
Oh. I mean, does she want kids?
她才22岁
She's 22.
她连明天早餐要吃什么都不知道
She doesn't know what she wants for breakfast tomorrow.
她是我们八姐妹当中年纪最小的
She's the eighth out of eight sisters.
她这辈子都被我们抓去陪练,参加我们的独奏会
She spent her whole life getting dragged to our practices, our recitals.
她从没穿过新衣服
She only ever had hand-me-downs.
总是得从下面看我们玩云霄飞车,因为她的身高不够高
Always had to watch us on the roller coasters because she wasn't tall enough.
而现在她终于能够摆脱我们,开始过她自己的人生
And now that she's finally out of our shadows and starting to live her own life,
却得了癌症
this.
她的未来应该要不可限♥量♥,而不是被恶疾局限住
Her future should be wide open, not limited by an awful disease.
至少她还活着
Well, at least she'll still be alive.
-这句话是什么意思?-没什么意思
-What is that supposed to mean? -Nothing.
我只是试着往好处想
I'm just trying to look on the bright side.
我妹妹得了癌症
My sister has cancer. There is no bright side.
没有任何好处可言
My sister has cancer. There is no bright side.
但你无法理解,对吧?因为你没有姐妹
But you wouldn't get that, would you? Because you don't have sisters.
你有一个认为芹菜汁能够改变人生的哥哥
You have one brother who thinks celery juice changes lives,
而且你根本不喜欢他
and you don't even like him.
所以请不要假装你明白我的感受
So please don't pretend to understand what this feels like.
你永远无法理解
You never will.
不,不可能,你完全活在幻想世界里
No. No way. You're living in complete fantasy.
-问我意见的人是你 -但我没料到你的看法♥会♥是错的
-You asked my opinion. -Well, I wasn't expecting it to be wrong.
我是科学论者,我不知道我还能多说什么
I am a man of science. I don't know what else to tell you.
《千年鹰号♥》的船速能够超过光速
The Millennium Falcon can go faster than light.
它有超光速引擎
It has hyperdrive.
那个东西比我妈的,老爷车福特金牛座更容易故障
That thing breaks down more often than my mom's old Ford Taurus.
它能用不到12的秒差距来通过凯瑟航道
It made the Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs.
凯瑟航道测试的是导航,而不是速度
The Kessel Run tests navigation, not speed.
企业号♥的速度才快得多了
The Enterprise is exponentially faster.
-你怎么知道?-曲速引擎一号♥可达到光速
-How do you figure? -Warp 1 is the speed of light.
就连原版的企业号♥,都用到曲速引擎五号♥了,你在想什么?
Even the original Enterprise went up to warp 5. Who are you?
所以你宁愿当企业号♥的舰长,也不愿意当韩索罗?
So you would rather be the captain of the Enterprise than Han Solo?
-那还用说?-你想来我家吗?
-Obviously. -Do you wanna go back to my place?
那还用说?
Obviously.
嘿…嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
-我以为你今天待的是心脏科 -我是
-I thought you were on cardio today. -What? I am.
我得去楼下办点事
I had to run downstairs for something.
我很高兴有机会撞见你
Well, I'm, uh, glad I got to see you.
嗨
Hi.
我可以问你一个假设性问题吗?
Can I ask you a hypothetical question?
好啊
Yeah.
如果有人要你评估一名同事的表现
If you were asked to review a colleague's performance,
而他们犯了一个无关紧要的错误,你会提及这一点吗?
and they made an inconsequential mistake, would you mention it?
我们正在进行同行评估吗?
Are we getting peer reviewed?
不是,比较像是非正式的观察
No. More of, uh, an informal observation.
他们会惹上麻烦吗?
Will they get in trouble?
-我不这么认为 -好的
-I don't think so. -Okay.
所以,没有出什么大错,而且也没有造成伤害?
So, uh, then nothing major went wrong and there are no consequences?
我想你回答我的问题了
Think you answered my question.
你和赫姆的任务还顺利吗?
How's your project with Helm?
有趣吗?
Is it something fun?
还是无聊到死?
Deathly boring?
肯定是后者
Definitely the latter.
你妹妹去外面呼吸新鲜空气,顺便打电♥话♥给你父母
Your sister went outside to get some air and call your parents.
大肠直肠癌和生育能力研究?
Colorectal cancer and fertility studies?
我只是在增进自己的知识
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表