病患被诊断出末期时 时间开始倒数
When a patient receives a terminal diagnosis, a clock starts.
未来在一瞬间变得有限
In an instant, the future becomes finite.
医生尽力根据中位存活期来预测病患的预期寿命
Doctors do their best to predict life expectancy based on median survival,
也就是确诊之后还能活多久 而此时有半数的病患还活着
the period of time after diagnosis when half of patients with the disease are still alive.
但数据不会知道 你是否将邀请大家来家里共享感恩节大餐
But statistics can't tell you if you'll host Thanksgiving dinner...
或是出席孙子的独奏会
...or attend your grandkids' recital.
艾文疯了 她以为她是谁?
Evynn has just lost her damn mind. Who the hell does she think she is?
你的高徒
Your protégé.
现在不是跟我算旧账的时候
This is not the time for you to throw that up in my face.
识相一点
Read the room.
我得通知器♥官♥移♥植♥委员会
I need to inform the transplant committee.
阿兹海默症并不是器♥官♥移♥植♥的排除条件
Alzheimer's is not a contraindication to transplant.
我了解 但他们诈欺了委员会以获得核可
I understand that, but they approved her under false pretenses.
他们以为失智是脑病变的关系
They thought the dementia was encephalopathy.
好 塔莎被送回病房♥了
Okay. Uh, Tasha's being moved back to her room,
我们已把肝脏接上常温液体灌注机
and we've connected the liver to a normothermic perfusion machine.
为我们争取了一些时间 但不多
Buys us some time to figure this out, but not much.
你一定能向移植委员会解释这个情况吧?
I mean, you must be able to explain the situation to the transplant committee, yes?
我替塔莎担♥保♥过一次 我不能再做一次
I vouched for Tasha once. I can't do it again.
他们也把预期寿命纳入考量
Well, they factor in life expectancy as well.
对 我当然知道
Yes, of course I know that.
没有阿兹海默症的人 有那个肝脏能活得更久
Someone without Alzheimer's would live much longer with that liver.
抱歉 我们不能做这种假设
I'm sorry, we can't assume that.
患者确诊时的年纪越来越年轻 尤其是女性
I mean, people are getting it earlier and earlier, especially women.
你认为她们都不该获得 能够救命的移植手术吗?我不这么认为
You think they should all be denied life-saving transplants? I don't.
梅若迪丝说得对 我们会告诉委员会
Meredith's right. We'll tell the committee.
他们有权知道
They deserve to know.
我会亲自告诉他们
I'll tell them myself.
你不禁会想
You're left to wonder,
当科学告诉你你即将死亡时 你怎能还有活着的感觉?
how is it possible to feel alive when science tells you you're dying?
太阳蛋 对吧?
Sunny-side up, right?
对 谢谢
Uh, yes, please.
天啊 有人真的很急着联络上你
Wow. Someone is really trying to get ahold of you.
是戴夫 他很难接受分手的事
It's Dave. He's having a hard time with the breakup.
我真为他感到难过
I honestly feel bad for him.
我知道失去你的感觉
I know what it's like to lose you.
早上好
Morning.
闻起来好香
Oh, something smells good.
松饼跟蛋 天啊 你要住多久都可以
Pancakes and eggs. Oh, man, you can stay as long as you like.
你不住在这里
You don't live here.
茉莉… -她癫痫发作
Molly? Molly! - She's seizing.
有我们在 茉莉
We got you, Molly.
实习医生格蕾
第21季 第11集
凯瑟琳要我对董事会做简报时 有说服力一点
Catherine told me to make my board presentation engaging.
是关于医院的捐款 我光用想的就心神不宁
It's about the hospital's endowment. My eyes glaze over just thinking about it.
那是谁?
Who's that?
诺拉杨 她说她都有在做 你建议她的有氧运动
Nora Young. Said she's been doing the cardio exercises you gave her,
她今天能跑1.6公里 -很好
and she was able to jog a full mile today. - Hmm. Good for her.
真希望我所有的病人都这么努力复健
I wish all of my patients were that diligent about their recovery.
冲啊 联合大!-快点 走这里
Go, Union! - Hurry, let's go this way!
来啰 -华盛顿联合大学的寻宝游戏
Oh, here we go. - Washington Union scavenger hunts.
每年都会见到撕裂伤 骨折…
Every year, lacerations, broken bones--
终生难忘的回忆 无法打破的情感连结
Memories that last a lifetime, bonds that can't be broken.
第三名的结局仍然令人心痛?
Third place finishes that still sting?
我们被坑了
We were robbed.
今年一定会有几样医院的东西 在寻宝清单上
There must be a few items on the list in the hospital this year.
所以大学生是来这里偷东西的
Mmm. So college students are here to steal stuff.
他们是为了得胜而来
Hey, they're here to win.
或是造成我的保全恶梦
Or cause me a security nightmare.
救命 救命
Wha-- - Help! Help!
快 我们走 -好
Come on, let's go. - Yeah.
她需要帮助 -对 她晕倒了
She needs help. - Yeah, she just collapsed.
她有什么疾病吗?-没有
Does she have any medical conditions? - I don't think so.
好的 我们把她…
Okay, let's get her...
天啊 警卫!
Oh! Security!
我们需要一张轮床 -好的
We're gonna need a gurney. - Yeah.
感觉好多了 我得走了 -喂
Feeling better. Gotta go. - Hey...
我猜我的简报得等等了
I guess my presentation's gonna have to wait.
你们可以的
Y'all got this!
放射科医生 请联♥系♥5310号♥病房♥…
贝利 你找我?
Bailey, you wanted to see me?
那是什么表情?我有麻烦了吗?
What's the look? Am I in trouble?
我在看住院医师的评估报告
I am reading resident evaluations.
我该交报告吗?-不是
Was I supposed to turn something in? - No.
这是针对还在试用期的 住院医师所做的评估
Uh, these are specific to the resident who is still in a trial period.
也就是我嫁的人
The one I am married to. - Oh.
从你的表情看来 我猜结果跟你预期的不一样
From the look on your face, I take it they're not what you'd hoped.
我一直试着别管他的事 所以我没有直接指导他
I've been trying to stay out of his way, so I haven't supervised him directly,
因此我不知道如何评估他的评估报告
and therefore, don't know how to evaluate his evaluations.
你在寻求我的建议吗?
Are you asking for my advice?
班本来应该跟你
So Ben is supposed to be on your service.
我想问你今天能不能交换住院医生
I wanted to ask if we can swap residents today.
可以 当然 可以 好的 -好
Oh. Oh, yes. Of course. Yes. Yes. - Okay.
你不希望他跟你吗?
Did you not want him on your service?
关于如何跟家人共事 我无法给你好建议
I do not have good advice about working with family.
不 没办法
No. No.
「沿着心包垂直切开以释放心包填塞…」
"Critical incision along the pericardium to release the tamponade"--
罗伯今晚要在乔酒吧 主办实习医生的益智问答
Rob's hosting intern trivia tonight at Joe's.
你想去吗?-我们得在同一队吗?
You wanna go? - Uh, will we have to be on the same team?
我很擅长益智问答 我会把其他队打得落花流水
I am really good at trivia. I will mop the floor with the other teams.
上次玩过之后 有些人还是不跟我说话
Yeah. Some of the guys still don't talk to me after last time.
米伦?
Oh. Millin?
我整天都会在心胸科 然后我就会回家
Um, I'm on cardio all day, and then I am going home.
沃伦 你跟薛波 对吧?
Warren, you're on Shepherd's service, right?
我…
I was... Uh...
我有个朋友需要神经科会诊
I have a friend who needs a neuro consult.
那就呼叫神经科
Well, page neurology.
我希望你能请薛波看看她
I was hoping you could have Shepherd take a look at her.
她今天早上严重癫痫发作 -格瑞弗斯
She had a grand mal seizure this morning. - Griffith,
马许医生在楼上 需要一名实习医生监控一名器♥官♥移♥植♥患者
um, Dr. Marsh needs an intern upstairs to monitor a transplant patient.
沃伦 你现在跟我
Warren, you're on my service now.
亚当斯 你跟薛波
And, Adams, you are with Shepherd.
这个惊喜真棒 或许我们可以一起吃午餐?
That's a nice surprise. Maybe we can grab lunch or something?
我今天不是你太太 我是你的主治医师
I am not your wife today. I am your attending.
那好吧 告诉我你需要我做什么
All right then. Tell me where you need me.
我不能要求我阿姨在今天把茉莉排进来
I can't ask my aunt to squeeze Molly in today.
她的行程很满
Her schedule's insane.
你不能去急诊室吗?-但你在神经外科
Can't you just go to the ER? - But you're on neurosurgery. I...
你自己就可以检查 我可以帮忙
You can do a workup yourself. I can help.
如果我们被抓到 我会说是你要求的
If we get caught, I'm throwing you under the bus.
你好 丽莎 我是贝利医生 这位是沃伦医生
Hi, Lisa, I'm Dr. Bailey. This is Dr. Warren.
开始吧
Go ahead.
好的 齐藤丽莎 63岁 因乙酰胺酚肝毒性
Oh, uh, Lisa Saito, 63, admitted for jaundice
引发的黄疸和腹痛入院
and abdominal pain from acetaminophen hepatotoxicity.
我们方便帮你检查吗?-麻烦了
Do you mind if we examine you? - Oh, please.
医生 我服用乙酰胺酚很多年了
Doc... ...I've been taking acetaminophen for years.
我是高中图书馆馆员 所以把书上架让我的背很不舒服
I'm-I'm a high school librarian, so shelving books does a number on my back.
你确定不是高中学生弄痛你的背?
Sure it's not the high school students hurting your back?
我也有个学生弄得我的背很痛
I've got one that hurts mine.
不 他们让我保持年轻
No, they're keeping me young.
昨天我协助一个高二生 写她的贾姬甘乃迪传记
Yesterday, I helped a sophomore with her biography on Jackie O.
我还带领一个学生播客社团
And then I led a student podcasting club.
对 我们本季正在破解一个悬案
Yeah, we're, uh, cracking a cold case this season.
听起来让人很有成就感 深呼吸
Well, sounds like rewarding work. Take a deep breath for me.
真希望我的背跟我一样喜欢这些事
I wish my back loved it as much as I do.
我们只是要把一些百科全书搬回仓库
We were just moving some encyclopedias back into storage.
已经没人在用了
No one uses them anymore.
我买♥♥了一些超强胶囊来止痛
I went and bought some extra-strength caplets for the extra pain.
我没注意到剂量不一样
Uh, I didn't realize that the doses were different.
这是很容易犯的错
Uh, it's an easy mistake.
所以我们会给你药物 避免对肝脏造成更多伤害
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表