Or is he a man who is threatened by a woman in power
以慷慨的名义行窃?
and he's stealing it in the name of generosity?
郑重声明 我是女性主义者
For the record, I'm a feminist.
今天早上我的共同住院医生偷走我的手术
This morning, my co-resident stole my surgery
这样我就不用“站着”了
so that I didn't have to "be on my feet."
你有揍他吗?-没有 他救了我的孩子
Did you punch him? - No, he saved my babies.
他可没救了我的孩子 他叫什么名字?
Well, he didn't save my babies. What's his name?
扫描结果出来了
Scans are up.
这可不常见
Oh. That's not something you see every day.
是癌症吗?
Is it cancer?
不是 你的甲状腺 喉头和淋巴都没问题
No. Your thyroid, larynx and lymph nodes are all fine.
看来你得了种罕见病 叫食道不正常扩张之食道贲门弛缓不能症
It appears you have a rare condition called achalasia with megaesophagus,
因怀孕而加剧病况 -意思是?
which is aggravated by your pregnancy. - Which means?
你的食道里有大量未消化的食物
You have a fair amount of undigested food sitting in your esophagus.
已经多久了?
Um, how long has it been there?
在不确定你一次会吃进多少东西的状况下很难判断
It's hard to tell without knowing how much you eat in one sitting.
我昨天吃了鱼肉塔可饼
I had fish tacos yesterday.
愚蠢的巴比给我♥草♥莓果昔当早餐
Ugh, stupid Bobby gave me a strawberry smoothie for breakfast.
没关系 别担心 我们会帮你照内视镜
It's all right. Don't worry. We're gonna run a scope down there
把食物清干净 好吗?
and clean it all out, okay? - Yeah.
好的 好 -对 我很紧张 但是…
Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah, bit nervous, but...
你的生命征象很稳定 去一号♥手术室
Your vitals are strong. Hey, going to OR one.
下次我见到你时 我的记忆可能会恢复
You know, the next time I see you, I-I could have all my memories back.
这种疗法成功的机率几乎是零
You know, the odds of this working are almost impossible.
我只想确定如果失败也没关系
I just want to make sure you'll be okay if it doesn't.
一定还有其他实验性疗法吧?
There must be other experimental treatments, right?
如果这个不管用 我们就换一个
If this one doesn't work, I mean, we'll try another one.
戴夫来过医院
Dave came to the hospital.
他怎么说?
Well, what did he say?
他只是想确定你会没事
He just wanted to make sure that you'll be okay.
我没事
I am.
我会没事的
I will be.
我手术结束时你会在这里 对吧?-当然
You'll be here when I get out, right? - Of course.
好
Okay.
好 -好
Okay. - Yeah.
好的 别让薛波一意孤行
Okay. Don't let Shepherd push it in there.
我们看过她做过头 尤其是遇到棘手的病例
We've seen her go overboard, especially with difficult cases.
你知道我无法控制她
You know I can't control that.
你现在行情看涨 你的影响力比你想像中还大
You're on top right now. You have more influence than you think.
我罩你
I got you.
你来啦
Oh, there you are.
我开始回想起那场派对
I was starting to get flashbacks to that party
你丢下我 跑去跟史考特强纳斯亲热
where you ditched me to make out with Scott Jonas.
我们只是去透透气 -告诉我肿块是良性的
We just... We got some air. - Tell me that lump's benign.
就跟鸡肉派一样良性 -谢天谢地 是什么状况?
As benign as chicken pot pie. - Oh, thank God. What is it?
鸡肉派
Chicken pot pie.
对 那是昨天的午餐 我的喉咙塞满了食物
Yeah, that was yesterday's lunch. My throat's full of food.
什么?怎么会?
What? How?
连接她胃和食道的括约肌无法放松
The sphincter connecting her stomach and her esophagus won't relax,
所以食物会卡住
so food's getting stuck.
这会影响我接下来的孕期吗?
Is this gonna be for the rest of my pregnancy?
不会 我们可以用内视镜取出食物
No, we can remove the food with a scope
然后在括约肌下方注射肉毒杆菌
and then inject Botox into the lower sphincter.
所以那里会看起来年轻 没有皱纹?
So it looks young and wrinkle-free?
不是这样 那里会放松食物才能进入你的胃里
No, so it relaxes and food can get into your stomach.
好吧 这得花点时间
Okay, so this is gonna take a while.
你能确定有人帮忙熨烫桌布吗?
Will you please make sure that someone steams the tablecloths?
交给我 -护士会帮你做准备 好吗?
I'm on it. - A nurse will get you prepped, okay?
谢谢 -好
Thank you. - Okay.
去技能室温习一下上消化道内视镜手术
I gotta go back to work. Okay. Brush up on your EGDs in the skills lab.
我以为今天要做的是奥登先生的冠状动脉绕道手术
I thought we had Mr. Oden's CABG today.
我会做奥登先生的冠状动脉绕道手术
I am doing Mr. Oden's CABG.
你要复习消化道内视镜手术
You were gonna brush up on your EGDs
这样你才能做丽兹的去除食道阻塞术
so you can do Liz's esophageal disimpaction.
我去练习
I'll go practice.
你不能剪下复♥制♥就好吗?
Can you just cut and paste?
图像可以 但文字不行 能把要点念给我听吗?
The graphics, yes, but not the text. Will you read me those bullet points?
当然可以 好的
Oh, sure. Um, okay.
“全美有超过三分之一的郡是妇产科照护沙漠
"All trainees come from the more than one-third of US counties
没有产科医生 医院或生产中心 所有受训者都来自这些地方”
that are maternity care deserts with no OB providers, hospitals, or birth centers."
真凄凉
That's bleak.
你的计划不是得过凯瑟琳福斯奖吗?
Didn't you win a Catherine Fox Award for your program?
没错 当时觉得很有成就感
I did. Felt like an accomplishment then.
现在却感觉像是在用顶针舀水
Now, feels like I'm trying to bail water with a thimble.
我懂 但你的计划是希望的灯塔
I get it, but programs like yours are a beacon of hope.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在只要确保你的简报跟你本人一样棒就行了
Now let's just make sure your presentation is as great as you are.
请给我下一个要点 泰蒂
Next bullet, please. Teddy.
对 抱歉 “跟随达布斯”…
Oh. Yeah. Oh, sorry. Uh, "following Dobbs"...
脑部深层刺♥激♥装置已就位茉莉 你还好吗?
DBS is in place. How are you doing, Molly?
还不错 毕竟我的头基本上是装在模型组里
Pretty well, considering my head's basically in an Erector Set.
你有觉得更不舒服吗?
Are you feeling more discomfort?
我什么都感觉不到 但我能听到工具碰撞声 还有机器的嗡嗡声
I don't feel a thing, but I can hear tools clinking and things buzzing.
我们快到了吗?-对
Are we almost there? - Yes.
格瑞弗斯 我们准备好连接刺♥激♥板了
Griffith, we are ready to connect to the stimulation panel.
那样就能停止癫痫?-应该可以
And that should stop the seizures? - It should.
等等 那实在太不可思议了 谢谢
Wow. Wait, that's incredible. Thank you.
你们也开始处理记忆的部分了吗?
And are you starting with the memory part too now?
等一下 -薛波医生 我看到癫痫波
In a minute. - Dr. Shepherd, I see epileptiform waves.
好 调整频率
All right, adjust the frequency.
深层脑部刺♥激♥术 刺♥激♥启动
有改善了 -好
They're improving. - Okay.
茉莉 现在要放网格以恢复记忆
All right, Molly, now it is time to place the grid for memory retrieval.
我想点头 但我的头动不了
I'd nod, but, um, I can't move my head.
请放网格
Grid, please.
开始啰
Here we go.
没那么糟
It's not that bad.
你刚才像死掉的动物一样地呻♥吟♥ 让他检查一下
You were just moaning like a dead animal. Let him check you out.
排尿量很低 等等 我用超音波快速查看一下
Urine output's low. Hang on. Let me take a quick look with the ultrasound.
你喷香水了吗?闻起来像臭脚丫
Are you wearing perfume? 'Cause it smells like feet.
记得我捐肾给你时 你答应我会对我好一点吗?
Remember when I gave you a kidney and you promised to be nicer?
我们每次吵架都是这样结束的 你有姊妹吗?
This is how all of our fights end now. Do you have a sister?
我有四个 -我以为一个就很多了
I have four. - Oof. I thought one was a lot.
肾脏
Kidney.
我很早就学会了最好不要反击
I learned early on that I'm better off not fighting back.
看看现在的你 你成了外科医生
Oh, look at you now. You're a surgeon.
看看当你学会顺应时势 懂得调整时会发生什么事?
See what happens when you learn how to go with the flow? To adapt?
我是一家大型科技公♥司♥人力资源部的资深副总裁
I'm the senior VP of human resources at a giant tech company.
肾脏 -只有我这么做的时候才有用
Kidney. - It only works when I do it.
不是啦 我的肾脏真的很痛
No. My kidney. It really hurts.
该死 我们得走了
Damn it, we need to move.
发生了什么事?-我要死了吗?
What's happening? - Am I dying?
艾伦的肾脏有血栓生成 血栓阻断他的血液供给
Allan's kidney's thrombosed. A clot's cutting off his blood supply.
如果不马上动手术 他可能会陷入昏迷
If we don't get him to surgery right now, he could lose it.
叫韦伯和马许到手术室和我会合
Tell Webber and Marsh to meet me in the OR.
好 深呼吸
Okay, breathe.
我做好了
I did it.
你做好了?-对
You... You... You did it? - Uh-huh.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说得对 她棒透了
Uh... You were right. She's amazing.
她也很饿了 你能把薯片递给我吗?
She's also very hungry. Would you hand me those chips?
你想吃什么都可以
Uh, you can have whatever you want.
谢谢 -我马上回来
Thank you. - Uh, I'll be right back.
好 -好
Okay. - 'Kay.
你拯救了大家
Well, you saved the day.
这样我就不用去我老板的管理改变专题研讨了
Well, this saved me from having to go to my boss's panel on change management.
她的随身碟在哪里?
Where is her thumb drive?
你想翘掉下午的演讲吗?
Do you wanna skip the afternoon lectures?
我们显然已经看过贝利的简报了
Well, we clearly have seen Bailey's presentation.
我晚点要跟菲尔碰面 -改为和我碰面吧
I'm supposed to meet up with Phil later. - So meet up with me instead.
你说等我想通了之后跟你说
You said to let you know when I have figured it out,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表