Okay.
好的
Okay.
我想可以了
I think that's it.
好的,止血带脱落了
Okay, tourniquet coming off.
固定住了,我们成功了
It's holding. We did it.
-这是怎么回事?-我不知道
-Oh! What's happening? -I don't know.
我什么都看不到
I can't see anything.
我没办法避开这场风暴
I can't get around this storm.
我要尝试紧急降落
I'm gonna attempt an emergency landing.
梅西
Macie. Macie.
-他这样多久了?-15分钟
-How long has he been like this? -15 minutes.
心音变小、低血压、颈静脉怒张
Muffled heart sounds, low BP, JVD.
心包填塞,所以我才想要早点动手术
Cardiac tamponade. This is why I wanted to do the procedure earlier.
他之前的症状没这么严重
-He wasn't this symptomatic. -All right.
我们得重新开胸来缓解压力
We're gonna need to reopen him and relieve the pressure.
我们要在床边做细胞穿刺,我们已经准备好了
We're doing a needle aspiration bedside. We're already prepped.
-在手术室比较容易控制状况 -我是他太太
-It's much more controllable in the OR. -I'm his wife!
血已经从他的伤口渗出来了,我们没时间了,手术刀
There's blood seeping out of his incision already, we don't have time. Scalpel.
我就在这里,亲爱的
I'm right here, dear.
-我的天 -给我急救车
-Oh, my God. -I need a crash cart.
准备开胸心脏按♥摩♥
Prepare for open cardiac massage.
谁可以把她带出去?麻烦了
Someone get her out of here, please!
我现在觉得好多了
I feel so much better now.
他还活着?
He's alive?
他的生命征象稳定下来了
Vitals have stabilized.
我们得立刻送他进手术室
We need to get him to the OR now.
现在是什么状况?我先生还好吗?
What's happening? My husband's okay?
积液和血液造成血压上升
There's a buildup of pressure from fluid and blood
但是是来自于心脏周围,而不是心脏本身
but it was around the heart, not the heart itself.
把他推进手术室之后,我们会更了解状况,但我们得动作快
We're gonna know more when we get him in there, but we need to move fast.
-走了,快点 -走了
-Let's go, let's go, let's go. -Let's go.
你会怎么花三百万?
What would you do with $3,000,000?
资助选民登记鼓励活动
Fund voter registration drives. How do you think the system gets fixed?
不然你以为要如何修正体制?
Fund voter registration drives. How do you think the system gets fixed?
那是我的钱,得花在自己身上
Well, it's my game. You have to spend it on yourself.
我会请一位居家护士,我奶奶就不用住在养老院
I'd hire an at-home nurse so my granny wouldn't have to live in a facility.
付清我的学贷、创办孕妇保健非营利组织
Pay off my loans. Start a maternal health nonprofit.
好无聊
Boring.
我来猜猜看,你会买♥♥一辆很碍眼的车
Let me guess. You'd buy an obnoxious car.
错,首先,我会买♥♥一栋房♥子
No. For starters, I'd get my own place
我就不用和你们这群傻蛋住在一起了
so I don't have to live with you fools anymore.
我会去旅行,还有,没错,我会买♥♥一辆讨人厌的车
I'd travel. And yes, buy an obnoxious car.
但如果我患有治得好的疾病
But if I had a curable disease,
无庸置疑,我绝对会把钱全都用来,治好我自己的病
you'd be damn sure I'd spend every penny to heal myself.
夸张的是他在医院工作
What's crazy is he works at a hospital,
而他的保险竟然不给付他需要的疗程
and he can't even get the treatment he needs covered.
而且他很可能是非常适合该疗程的人选
And he'd probably be a great candidate for it.
疗程随时可以进行,治愈他镰状细胞的
It's out there, it's available, we have everything we need
一切所需我们全都有
to cure his sickle cell.
除了钱之外
Everything except the money.
我们怎么可能比他们早抵达?车程有三小时
What do you mean we beat them here? It's a three-hour drive.
当天候状况不佳时,他们通常会更改航线以躲开暴风圈
When the weather's bad,
当天候状况不佳时,他们通常会更改航线以躲开暴风圈
they often reroute to get around the storm.
他们还要多久才会抵达?奥菲莉亚还好吗?
And how much longer until they arrive? Is Ofelia still okay?
这不见得代表任何意思
This doesn't necessarily mean anything,
但目前我们联络不上他们
but at the moment, we've lost contact with them.
不,不是吧
No. No.
我要打给史密特医生和亚当斯医生
I'm calling Dr. Schmitt and Dr. Adams.
我们会一直打,直到接通为止
We will also keep trying them until we get through.
我们因为信任你们的团队而将女儿交出去
We trusted your team with our daughter.
他们保证会好好照顾我们的宝贝
They promised to take care of our baby.
我知道这种状况很吓人
I know that this is terrifying. We are closely monitoring the situation.
我们正密切关注事态的发展
I know that this is terrifying. We are closely monitoring the situation.
贝尔川医生已经要求全体人员待命
Dr. Beltran has a whole staff that is prepared
等奥菲莉亚一抵达,就会立刻开始治疗她
to treat Ofelia as soon as she arrives.
别这样,我们找个地方坐下,好吗?
Come on. Let's go take a seat, okay?
关、格瑞弗斯,有事吗?
Oh. Kwan, Griffith.
是的,不好意思打扰了,但这件事很重要
Yeah. Sorry to bother you, but this is important.
事关一名病人,而且很紧急
It's about a patient, and it's urgent.
你们不能呼叫其他主治医生?
Can you page another attending?
我们需要你或者是艾特曼医生,但她正准备开一台紧急手术
We need you, or Dr. Altman, but she's heading to emergent surgery.
我们的病人患有镰刀型红血球疾病
Our patient has sickle cell disease.
有种新的基因疗法可以治好他
And there's a new gene therapy that could cure him.
但很昂贵,而他的保险没有给付
But it's expensive, and his insurance won't cover it.
我们知道医院无法无偿治疗每个病人
We know the hospital can't treat everyone pro bono,
但这个人在这里工作
but this man works here.
我们会经过同样的走廊,在同样的医院食堂用餐
He walks the same halls as us and eats the same cafeteria food.
我们明知我们没办法帮助他的原因,是因为保险公♥司♥的
How can we look him in the eye knowing we're not gonna help him
某个白♥痴♥说我们不可以,我们要如何面对他?
just 'cause some idiot suit in an insurance office says we can't?
两位医生,这几位是我们的伙伴,贝尔康医疗的同仁
Doctors, these are some of our partners from Balcom Medical.
这两位是医院的外科实习医生,我相信他们有工作在身
These are two of our surgical interns who I believe have rounds.
-是的 -多谢你的时间
-We-We do. -Thank for your time.
而且你们好美…
And you look beau...
胸管排出的体液极少,装了叶克膜的他状况稳定
Chest tubes are putting out minimal fluid and he's stable on ECMO.
对,他知道他生病好一阵子了,但他一直想办法撑过去
Yeah. He knew he was sick for a while, but he's been trying to work through it.
他说如果他要倒下的话
He said if he's gonna drop,
他宁愿在大家面前倒下,而不是在家独自面对
he'd rather do it around people than at home by himself.
而从他进医院之后,我就一直带给他坏消息
And all I've done since he showed up here is give him bad news.
而他得独自承受
And he's had to take it all on by himself.
他没有任何家人
He doesn't have any family.
他的学生也不能来探望他
And his students can't visit.
所以,我个人想要提供给,莱利先生的照护方式
So, my personal interest in providing Mr. Riley's care
跟任何人的能力完全无关
has nothing to do with anyone's capability.
我只是不希望他感到孤单
I just don't want him to feel alone.
-米伦,帮他安排术后化验 -没问题
-So, um, Millin, put in the post-op labs. -Of course.
太好了,沃伦,开始减少他的镇定剂
Great. Warren, start to wean him off sedation
当你判断他准备好的时候,帮他拔管
and, um, extubate him when you think he's ready.
没问题
You got it.
好的
All right.
好的
All right, then.
有进展吗?
Anything new?
只有我的血压越来越高
Just my increased blood pressure.
他们落地之后该接上救护车才对
They should've connected with an ambulance when they made it down.
如果他们顺利落地的话
If they made it down.
喂,这里是葛蕾史隆纪念医院,有人在吗?请说
Hello. This is Grey-Sloan Memorial. Is there anyone there? Come in.
是我派他们去的
I sent them.
我特别指派史密特代替我去,我派了你外甥过去
I specifically sent Schmitt in my place. I sent your nephew.
如果出了什么事,我就得联络史密特的家人
If something happens, I'm gonna have to call Schmitt's family
告诉他们是我叫他坐上那台直升机
and tell them that I put him on that helicopter.
还有你的家人…
And your family…
我真的很抱歉,我只是得做好最坏的打算
I'm really sorry. I-I just had to go to the worst-case scenario in my head.
尤其是他们这时正飞过海面和其他区域
And it's really hard not to when they're flying right now
随时有可能发生空难,我真的很难不往那里想
over water and other things that could spell disaster.
我体会得够多了
Well, I've experienced enough
总是让我做好最坏打算的经验
that I always go to the worst-case scenario.
有时候你就是得接受现下的状况
And sometimes you've just gotta accept the situation at face value,
这样你才可以撑下去
so you can keep moving forward.
喂?
Hello?
他的心脏爆♥炸♥了,而现在他完全没事了
His heart exploded. And now he's completely fine.
他那可怜的妻子
That poor wife.
她被喷得全身都是血
She was…She was covered…covered in blood.
真的很糟糕
This is terrible.
我仍然感受得到喷到袜子上的血
Ugh, I can still feel it in my socks.
欧文,我们不用预约上♥床♥的时间
Owen, we don't have to schedule sex.
严格来说,那现在是我们的回家功课
Well, technically, it's now our homework,
而我一向是各科都拿优等的学霸,所以…
and I've always been a straight A student, so…
我们会度过这一关的,我们遇过更糟糕的状况
We're gonna get through this. We have gotten through a lot worse.
我不确定你说的是伊♥拉♥克♥还是孩子们
I'm not sure if you're talking about Iraq or the kids.
泰蒂,你愿意跟我约会吗?
Teddy, can I take you on a date?
我不会带你去乔酒吧
Somewhere that's not Joe's.
乐意之至
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表