那是乔的日常
Jo has to do that on a daily basis.
她的患者会遇到人生最脆弱的时刻,她在治疗的同时还要保持冷静
She treats those at their most vulnerable and stays calm.
对,她们会出血或脐带脱垂
Right, they could be bleeding or have a prolapsed cord.
她依然坚强而且鼓舞人心
She stays strong and encouraging.
因为那是她的工作
Because that's her job.
但今天,该这么做的人应该是你
But today, it should be yours.
她很害怕
She's terrified.
所以,你振作起来,这样她就可以崩溃
So pull yourself together, so she can fall apart.
好的,中♥央♥静脉导管重新插好了
Okay, central line's back in.
没有出血或血肿的迹象
There's no signs of bleeding or expanding hematoma.
肋间有些出血,可能是摔下来时造成的
Well, there's some bleeding from the intercostals, probably from the fall.
给我2-0丝线
2-0 silk.
我特别嘱咐过你,要把患者绑牢在手术台上
I gave you specific instructions to strap the patient in on the table.
-现在不是…-让我说完
-Now is not the time... -Let me finish.
你犯下的错极度危险,而且完全令人无法接受
Your mistake was extremely dangerous
你犯下的错极度危险,而且完全令人无法接受
and completely unacceptable.
我们该尽其所能地给予患者最好的治疗
We give our patients the very best care that we are capable of giving,
不管这名患者是谁,或他做了什么事
no matter who the patient is or what he has done.
如果办不到,我们就该在,因为私人因素分心而害死人之前离开
And if we can't, then we leave before our personal distractions kill someone.
我该把你赶出去
I should kick you out of this OR,
但取而代之,我要你站在那里
but instead, I'm gonna make you stand there
看着我们修补
and watch these repairs
而这件事根本就不该发生,你听清楚了吗?
which shouldn't even be happening in the first place. Am I clear?
嘿
Hey.
对,一旦开始降温,人们就会开始散去
Yeah, once the temperature started to drop, people started leaving.
你知道风扇该放在哪里吗?
Do you know where the fans go?
你在这里任职的时间比我久
You've worked here longer than me.
所以你不知道,他们把多出来的冰袋收到哪里?
Well… Uh, so you don't know where they keep the extra ice packs?
打包就对了,总有人会知道
Just pack it up. Someone will figure it out.
-谁?-别问我,不然那个人就会是你
-Who? -Don't ask or it'll be you.
希望短时间内别再出现另一波热盖现象
I hope there's not another heat dome anytime soon.
此时此刻,这可能是我,一厢情愿的想法,但是…
That's probably just wishful thinking at this point…
亚当斯?
Adams?
好的,没事
Okay. Okay.
好的,过来这里,过来
All right. Come here. Come here.
过来,坐下
Come here. Just take a seat.
坐下
Take a seat.
你感觉得到踩在地板上吗?
Hey. You feel the ground under your feet?
你感觉得到踩在地板上吗?
Do you feel the ground under your feet?
很好、很好,一直看着我
Good. Good. Just keep looking at me.
一直看着我,看好
Keep looking at me. Right here.
你在诊间,你不孤单
You're in the clinic. You're not alone.
而且你很安全
And you're safe.
你很安全
You are safe.
呼吸
Just breathe.
我下来这里祈祷
I just came down to say a prayer,
但我一个字都说不出来
and I can't get the words out.
-方便坐下吗?-请便
-May I? -Yeah.
对,洁姬总是活力满满
Yeah. Jackie's always been so full of life.
看到她躺在病床上…简直让我肝肠寸断
Yeah, seeing her in that bed just…
看到她躺在病床上…简直让我肝肠寸断
It just breaks my heart.
她很坚强而且不屈不挠
She's strong and resilient.
不管发生什么事,她还是能够表现过人
Whatever happens, she'll keep kicking ass and taking names.
我深信这一点
There's no doubt in my mind.
对
Yeah.
我不是个非常虔诚的犹太人
I'm not a very observant Jew.
但每当看到大家,在敬拜时起立为自己心爱的人祈福时
But I've always been so moved watching people stand during services
总是让我分外感动
and give a Mi Shebeirach for their loved ones.
那是祈求治愈的祷词
It's the prayer for healing.
很饶舌,我知道
It's a mouthful, I know.
不,听起来很美
No, it sounds beautiful.
你还好吗?
You okay?
什么都感觉不到,所以我不好
Can't feel a thing, so no.
我们希望能够改变这一点
We're hoping to change that.
好的,我要插入引流管
I'm going to insert the drain.
我妈害怕手术会让现况雪上加霜
My mom's scared that this is gonna make things worse.
在我身边时,她试着保持冷静,但我知道她内心深处很担心
She tries to act all cool around me, but deep down I know she worries.
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
不太害怕,一开始确诊时我会害怕
Not really. I was scared at first when I got diagnosed.
但现在,我不知道
But now, I don't know.
我觉得如果我想太多,我会怕到不敢做任何事
I feel like if I think too much about it, I'll be too scared to do anything.
有点像是教练说在罚球的时候别想太多
Kinda like what Coach says about overthinking free throws.
投篮就对了
You just gotta shoot your shot.
好的,引流管插♥进♥去了
All right. The drain is in.
我让你休息,等等再来看你
I'll let you rest, and I will check back in a bit.
好,如果你回来的时候我不在这里,那就表示奏效了,我走开了
Cool. If I'm not here when you get back, it's 'cause it worked and I walked away.
给你
There you go.
抱歉,刚刚好丢脸
Sorry. Uh, that was embarrassing.
没有必要道歉
No apologies necessary.
好的,我不算是个感情丰富的人
Yeah, I'm not really a feelings guy.
真的,你说得对
Yeah, no kidding.
我分辨不出我是在愤怒,悲伤还是惊慌失措
I can't tell if I'm enraged or sad or freaked out.
很可能以上皆有,你知道吗?
Probably all of the above, you know?
遇上了这种事,每个人的感受都不相同
There's no one way to feel about this sort of thing.
我该怎么办?
So what do I do?
就我所知,这没有标准做法,但我知道你该从何处着手
As far as I know, there's no rule book, but I know where you can start.
好的,你要呼叫精神科还是我来?
Yeah. You wanna page psych or should I?
好,当我准备好的时候,我会去看精神科
Yeah, I'll do it. When I feel ready.
好的
All right.
但于此同时,该回去工作了
Uh, but in the meantime, back to work.
真的假的?
Really?
真的,你刚刚是恐慌发作,不是心脏病发作
Yeah. You had a panic attack, not a heart attack.
但我这么说吧,我…
But I'll tell you what, I'll, uh…
我会搞清楚那些该怎么处理,就不用麻烦你了
I'll figure out where all this stuff goes so you don't have to.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
那是为了奖励我表现优良
Is that for good behavior
还是为了在你告诉我那些话之前,缓和气氛?
or for you to soften the blow for whatever you're about to tell me?
你的扫描结果确认了支架没有受到感染
Your scans are reassuring. The stent is not infected.
我的天,那实在是…谢谢
Oh, my God. That's… Thank you.
你的白血球数仍然偏高
Your white count is still elevated,
所以我们想再让你服用几剂抗生素
so we wanna keep you in for a few more doses of the antibiotics.
如果你不反对的话
If that's okay with you.
好,没问题
Yeah. Of course.
为什么我觉得你想说的不只这些?
Why do I think there's more you wanna tell me?
我认为我该退出你的医护团队
I don't think I should be on your care team anymore.
很抱歉,高一的我突然跑出来
I'm sorry. The freshman me resurfaced.
或至少是那个暗恋朋友哥哥的我
Or at least the part that had a crush on her friend's older brother.
-我不该试图吻你 -我也有此意
-I… I shouldn't have tried to kiss you. -It's not only you.
对
Yeah.
所以,我会请泰蒂来看你
So, uh, I'll have Teddy check in on you.
我只是来确认他的生命征象,很快就好
I'm just going to check his vitals. I'll be quick.
他是个好人,他只是经历了一些难关
He's a good guy. He just is going through some stuff.
我们两个都丢了工作
We both lost our jobs.
然后他的朋友艾迪生病了
And then his friend Eddie got sick.
接着他便拒人于千里之外
And then he just shut down.
他不再和朋友见面,也不再跟我聊心事
He stopped hanging out with his friends and stopped talking to me.
我只是…我不知道他为何会认为,他得自己面对这一切
I just… I don't know why he thinks he needs to do it alone.
希望这是一记警钟
Well, let's hope this is a wake-up call.
我早上会再回来,你该休息一下
I'll be back in the morning. You should get some rest.
我要做环扎术
I'm getting the cerclage.
很好
Good.
对不起
I'm sorry.
就在两个小时前
It's just a couple of hours ago,
我才得知你遇到了枪击事件
I found out that you were involved in a shooting.
十分钟后我接着听到你即将临盆
Ten minutes later, I'm hearing imminent labor.
我们的生活一整个陷入危险,而我慌了手脚
I mean, our whole world was in danger, and I… I freaked out.
但我只想尽其所能地,确保你和孩子的安全
But I just wanna do whatever will keep you safe and whatever keeps them safe.
如果那表示得让马克斯帮你做环扎术…
If that means Marcus and a cerclage…
如果我得接受环扎术…
If I have to get a cerclage...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表