but they're just jealous.
我在我男友表演的舞台上亲了他
I'm kissing my boyfriend onstage at his concerts,
而他们现在根本连牵手都不会
and they don't even hold hands anymore.
他们很可能只是在担心你 他们不希望你后悔
They're probably just worried. They don't want you to have regrets.
他是凡范恩毕夏耶 我有什么好后悔的?
He's Van Vaughn Bishop. What would I regret?
那我就不知道了
Haven't a clue.
第三型骨盆骨折 伴有对比剂自主外漏
Type three pelvic fracture with active extrapolation of the contrast.
对 她在出血 在你修复之前我们应该先栓塞
Yeah. She's bleeding. We should embolize before you repair it.
有人知道范恩目前的状况吗?
Does anyone know about Vaughn?
很抱歉我一直在问他的事 我就是很爱他
I'm sorry I keep asking about him. I just love him.
我好爱好爱他 我甚至愿意忍♥受吉许
I love him so much, I'm even willing to put up with Gish.
吉许又是什么?
What's gish?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
状况如何?
How's it going?
我花了一点时间才找到对的速度
Took me a while to find the right speed,
但我现在抓到了节奏 而且他稳定下来了
but now I'm in a groove and he's stable.
我可以接手了 你该回去陪珂珞依
Well, I can take over for you. You can go be with Chloe.
我想留下来
I want to stay.
让我的大脑可以专注在有用的事上
Gives my mind something useful to focus on.
况且 你为我做了这么多 我想为你做些什么
Plus, you've done so much for me. I'd like to do something for you.
是我自己想帮你 你不欠我任何东西
Oh, I-I wanted to help you. You don't owe me anything.
我知道
I know.
呼吸泵就快送过来了
Uh, the pump is on its way.
我要去巡房♥了 呼吸泵送达的时候我就会回来
I'm going to go do my rounds, and I'll be back by the time it gets here.
你确定你可以吗?
Are you sure you're good?
我正在用一只手维持这个人的性命
I'm single-handedly keeping this guy alive.
有什么比这个更好的事?
What's better than that?
小肠几乎完成了
I'm almost done with the small bowel.
腹部差不多结束了 -可能需要好几周才能复原
Almost out of the abdomen. - It's going to take weeks of recovery.
他该爬“空气鹰架”才对
Should have climbed air scaffolding.
好的 现在不是评断别人的时候
Okay, this isn't the time for judgment.
贝利医生 你会去看空气吉他音乐会吗?
Would you go to an air guitar concert, Dr. Bailey?
我不喜欢人挤人 除非是碧昂丝
I don't do crowds, unless it's Beyoncé.
最后的浆膜撕裂已修复完成
Alright, last serosal tear is repaired.
我们最后可以再检查一次肠子
We can run the bowel again at the end.
你可以继续将管子拉出来
You can continue pulling out the pipe.
好的 来啰
Okay, here we go.
来啰
There we go.
他在大出血…
Okay, he's hemorrhaging.
杆子穿过了肾脏和肾脏血液供应
Looks like the rod went through the kidney and his blood supply.
好的 我需要抽吸 吸水垫 -肾脏注射
Alright, I need suction. Lap pads. - Kidney's shot.
幸好他只需要一颗肾脏就能活命
Well, luckily, he can survive with only one.
史密特 你想操刀吗?
Schmitt, do you want to do the honors?
如果另一颗肾脏以后也受伤呢?
Well, what if the other kidney ever gets damaged?
你想试着挽救吗?
What, do you want to try and salvage it?
这么做的话 开放手术的时间会拉长
If we did, he'd be open for longer.
如果挽救不了 我们就等于白白让他冒上了不稳定的风险
If we can't save it, we'd be risking him becoming unstable for nothing.
你可以选择切除或挽救 但你考虑的时间不多了
You can resect it or salvage it, but you don't have much longer to debate it.
史密特?
Schmitt.
你或杭特医生想要接手吗?
Do you or Dr. Hunt want to step in?
我想要挽救 -你确定吗?
I want to salvage it. - Are you sure?
他确定吗?肺门没有受伤吗?
Is he sure? Isn't the hilum injured?
我们可以修复肾动脉 然后再做肾修补术
We can repair the renal artery and then do a renorrhaphy.
你认为这样会有用? -我不知道 但我打算这么做
And you think that'll work? - I don't know, but it's the plan.
我仍然是主治医生 对吧?
I'm still an attending, right?
你当然还是
You're damn right you are.
好的 我们要挽救一颗肾脏
Alright. We're saving a kidney.
6-0聚丙烯缝线
6-Oh prolene.
比做研究棒多了
Beats the hell out of research.
这是什么?
What's this?
本来会是你这辈子即将吃到最美味的烤起司三明治
Well, it was going to be the best grilled cheese sandwich
但我找不到起司 所以只有土司
but I couldn't find cheese, so it's toast.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是个母亲 而且是一位住院医生
You're a mom and a resident.
你同时拥有两种难以驾驭的身份
That is two impossible things at the same time.
我知道一开始和中间过程会很困难…
I know it's going to be hard in the beginning and the middle,
但我真的很想要一个大家庭
but I really want that big family.
我希望露娜和我们一家都有一个大家庭
And I want it for Luna, too, for all of us.
我只是很担心我会搞砸
I'm just... I'm so worried that I'm gonna mess it up.
也许我已经搞砸了
Maybe I already have.
你没有搞砸任何事
You haven't messed anything up.
面对这些难题 林肯做了什么?你可以再依赖他一些吗?
Where's Link in all of this? Can you lean on him more?
我们最近相处得不太好
We haven't been in the best place lately.
我跟他还在一起的时候
When he and I were together,
如果我说我不介意你们两人多年的友谊 我就是在说谎
I would be lying if I said that the years of friendship between the two of you didn't bother me.
但我认为 一直以来对自己不诚实的人是林肯
But I think it was Link who was lying all along, to himself.
我认为在一切表象之下
I think, underneath it all,
他想要的人一直是你
he always wanted you.
他拿了三只戒指向你求婚
He proposed to you with three rings.
我得听他说他有多爱你听好几个月
I had to listen for months about how he was so in love with you.
也许吧
Maybe.
或者也许他试图强迫我们更进一步
Or maybe he was trying to force us into something
因为他害怕离开
because he was scared to leave.
我去看看史考特 你吃土司吧
I'm going to check on Scout. You eat the toast.
你认为有人在教空气吉他吗?
You think there are air guitar teachers?
怎么了 你想学吗?萤光透视
Why? You want lessons? Fluoro.
我只是怀疑要怎么练好空气吉他
I'm just wondering how you get good at it.
在浴室的镜子前一遍又一遍地练习
A lot of hours in front of the bathroom mirror,
老实说 浴室是个很适合的场地
which, honestly, is really where it belongs.
我不知道 但我觉得这很甜美
I don't know, I think it's sweet.
他们清楚自己要的是什么 而且勇往直前
I mean, they know what they want, and they're not holding back,
不管有多疯狂
no matter how bonkers it is.
好的 又止住了另一个出血口
Alright, another bleeder down.
格瑞弗斯 进行下一个
Griffith, go for the next one.
往前移 直到看到血管外渗
Now, advance until you see the extrav.
很好
Good.
现在 翻转导引线
Now flip the guide wire.
继续前进
And advance again.
很好 -部署线圈
Good. - Deploying the coil.
你做起来好轻松 -我一直在练习
Ah, you make it look easy. - Been practicing.
成果显着 找下一个出血点
It shows. Go for the next bleeder.
好的 谢谢 新呼吸泵开始运作了
Okay. Thank you. Well, the new pump is working. - Ah!
我真不敢相信你转了这么久
I can't believe you cranked that for so long.
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
我外婆赛微诺有台老式的搅乳器
Grandma Servino had an old-fashioned butter churn.
他的血氧正在下降 但叶克膜的氧气电路已达极限值
His stats are dropping. But the O2 on the ECMO circuit's maxed out.
呼叫快速反应小组 我们需要插管
Call a rapid response. We need to intubate.
我知道这有点可怕 但这有助于你呼吸
Okay, I know it's a little scary, but this will help you to breathe.
好的 氧气 像这样
Okay. Oxygen.
好里 这里需要一台X光机
All right, we need X-ray in here.
一 二 好的
1, 2. Okay.
小心 他只有一个肺 -好的
Careful. He only has one lung. - Yeah.
你可以把苏醒球准备好吗?
Okay. Can you get the ambu ready? - Mm-hmm.
我看到声带了 -我进去了
I can see the cords. I-- I'm in.
我们得确认置入 -好
We need to confirm placement.
我想没问题了
I think we're okay.
他的血压正在下降 -我不明白 呼吸泵开始运作了
His pressures are dropping. - I don't understand. The pump's on,
但血流一直断断续续
but the flows keep cutting out.
让我们看看胸腔的影像
Get us a visual of the chest.
我去呼叫杜古医生
I'm calling Dr. Ndugu.
快点回答
Come on, answer, answer.
米伦 告诉我他还活着
Millin, tell me he's still alive.
还活着 但我们得帮他插管 我认为他就要心肺停止了
He's still alive. But we had to intubate him. I think he's going to code.
没有足够的血量流经叶克膜
There's not enough blood moving through the ECMO machine.
那是安田吗?
Is that Yasuda?
她正在协助我 -血压正在急速下降中
She's helping me. - Pressures are plummeting.
好的 X光机影像出来了
Alright. X-ray's up.
他的心脏脱出到右胸腔 那里本来是肺脏的位置
Okay. Damn it. His heart's herniating into the right chest cavity where his lung used to be.
我们该怎么办? -好的 你们要…
So what do we do? - Alright. You'll need to--
将空气…打进胸腔 反复…
to-- to pump air, okay?
什么 -杜古医生?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表