If you said you were moving, I'd probably follow you again
虽然这很莫名其妙
as inexplicable as that is.
但我跟你说
But here's the thing.
与其要我跟着你
I'd rather not follow you.
我更想陪你一起做,在你左右,成为伙伴
I'd rather do it with you, side by side, partners.
直到你忘了我是谁
Long after you've forgotten who I am,
也可能是我先忘了你
or, I don't know, maybe I've forgotten you first.
那我们能反复认识彼此
Well, then we'd get to meet over and over again.
这倒也是一种打发下午时间的方式
I mean, it wouldn't be the worst way to spend an afternoon.
活着需要什么?
What do we need to live?
你刚才提到搬家
So, that thing you said about moving.
真的要来了,我猜猜
Oh, boy. Here we go. Let me guess.
芝加哥、旧金山、奥兰多,天啊,不要是奥兰多
Chicago, San Francisco, Orlando. God, please don't say Orlando.
我想的是栗树山
I was thinking Chestnut Hill.
你要去看那栋房♥子?
What, you want to go see that house?
应该去看看,因为我早上出价了
Well, we probably should because I put an offer on it this morning.
-你说真的吗?-对
-Are you serious? -Yes.
如果不喜欢,可以取消
And if we hate it, we can back out.
我只是觉得光是去看一看
But, I don't know, just going and take a tour
还不足以展现出我的诚意
didn't seem like grand enough a gesture.
是什么让生命活出价值?
What makes life worth living?
在人生危殆时,我们愿意拿什么来赌?
What are we willing to put on the line when a life is at stake?
你那时帮赛顿先生做开胸术
Remind me what you were thinking
再说一次你当时的想法
when you attempted the thoracotomy on Mr. Sutton.
我认为他快死了
I thought he was gonna die.
你没说错
You got that right.
关于毕业后医学教育委员会建议你应该…
All right. Regarding the GME recommendation that you--
有什么…各位
Excuse-- Hello?
我正在面谈
I'm having a meeting.
我们知道
We know.
我们希望你能否决,毕业后医学教育委员会对亚当斯的建议
We want to urge you to reject the GME Council's recommendation for Dr. Adams.
我为何要否决?
And why would I do that?
亚当斯完成了,贝利交代的处置纪录,我们也是
Well, Adams completed Bailey's procedure logs, as did we all.
这多少能加点分数吧
And we think that should count for something.
我们是人类,不可能不犯错
We're human. We can't avoid mistakes.
重要的是学会不再犯同样的错
What's important is learning not to repeat them.
我们都互相激励对方
Look, we all push each other to be better,
少了他就不会一样了
and it wouldn't be the same without him.
你跟我们一样清楚实习这年要求多高
You know as well as we do how demanding intern year is,
但我们一起克服
but we're working through it together.
我们不想抛下任何人
We don't want to leave anyone behind,
或失去任何人
or lose anyone.
如果亚当斯要走…
If Adams goes--
怎样?你们就一起走?
What? You all go?
你们真的想拿这个来威胁我?
Is that really a threat you wanna make right now?
我能在明天就换掉你们所有人
I could have all of you replaced by tomorrow.
那我呢?
What about me?
你能换掉我吗?
Can you replace me?
如果情况不如预期…
How much are we ready to lose…
我们准备失去多少?
if things don't break our way?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表