在动手术之前,我们会先帮病人盖上手术铺巾
Before we operate, we place drapes over our patient,
只会露出病人需要动手术的身体部位
exposing only the area where we'll be working.
这样不仅有助于,我们将注意力放在需要的地方
They not only help us focus on what we need to see,
还能保持手术台干净,让细胞碎屑造成妨碍的程度降到最低
but they keep the field clean and minimize debris getting in the way.
我要进来了,我在赶时间
Incoming… …and I don't have a lot of time.
你不想在另外三间浴室当中,挑一间呕吐吗?
Do you wanna use one of our other three bathrooms to vomit?
这是我好几周以来第一次有体面的感觉,别触我霉头
I feel decent for the first time in weeks, so don't jinx it.
而且别忘了我们今天,要第一次去看妇产科
And don't forget we have our first OB appointment today.
-我以为是下班之后的事 -没错
-I thought that was after work. -It is.
那你在赶什么?
So what's the rush?
孩子还在睡,病历报告写完了
Well, the kids are still asleep, my charts are done,
我刚好有时间洗个战斗澡
and I've got just enough time for a quick shower.
要洗得多快?
How quick?
如果太快结束的话,我会宰了你
If it's too quick, I'll kill you.
应不同手术的需求,有各种各样的手术铺巾可供选择
Drapes are specialized to fit the needs of various surgeries.
挑战在于,被手术铺巾覆盖的部位发生并发症时
The challenge comes when there's a complication under the drape.
我们现在全面改用电子病历了
Oh, and we switched to a new EMR now.
从选单上点选药物
You select the medication on top
然后往下拉到底,将剂量填进去
and then scroll all the way down to enter the dosage.
-简直莫名其妙 -在上方选药物名
-Makes no sense. -Medication up top.
在下方填入剂量,了解
Dosage on the bottom. Got it.
而且我们现在只能拿到两件刷手服
And you're only allowed two pairs of scrubs now.
-全都自动化了…-米兰达,我当过住院医生
-It's all automated... -Miranda, I've been a resident before.
-我不会有事的 -你不紧张吗?
-I'll be okay. -You're not nervous?
我觉得棒透了,就像回家一样
I feel great. It's like coming home.
贝利医生,欢迎你回来
Dr. Bailey, welcome back.
对呀,欢迎两位回来
Yeah, welcome back to the both of you.
沃伦,你认识杜古医生吗?
Oh, Warren, do you… do you know Dr. Ndugu?
你在说笑吗?我在他的婚礼把舞池地板拆了
What, are you kidding? Tore up the dance floor at his wedding.
我的舞步基本上是个网络迷因,像这样…
My moves were basically a meme. I was like…
-凯瑟琳还好吗?-每天都有起色
-How's Catherine? -Feeling better every day.
尤其是现在我们得知了切片结果是阴性
Especially now that we know the biopsy results were negative.
感谢老天爷
Thank God.
她想办个派对
She wants to throw a party.
要有鱼子酱和香槟,一般超♥市♥买♥♥不到的那种
Caviar and champagne, and not the kind you get from your regular grocery store.
正是她的作风,请转达我们祝她一切都好
I'd expect no less. Send her our best.
-没问题 -好的
-Will do. -Okay.
这表示别聊了
This means stop talking.
什么意思?
What?
杜古和皮尔斯正在办离婚
Ndugu and Pierce are getting a divorce.
当身体被手术铺巾覆盖住时
When the body's draped,
我们看不到肤色变苍白,或腿部呈蓝紫色的状况
we can't see something going pale or a leg turning blue.
我绝不会在贝利复职的第一天迟到
I refuse to be late on Bailey's first day back.
跟那个花了20分钟洗澡的人说吧
Tell that to the guy who took a 20-minute shower.
-而说这句话的人根本不住在那里 -嘿
-Says the guy who doesn't live there. -Hey.
有人在我的巴士上拳脚相向,我以为我要迟到了
There was a fistfight on my bus. I thought I was gonna be late.
你妹妹呢?
Hey. Where's your sister?
-我们想见见迷你美加 -迟到了
-We wanna meet your mini-Mika. -Late.
而且我们长得一点都不像
And we're not alike at all.
当我们看不到完整的身体时
When we can't see the whole body,
我们可能会错失状况有异的迹象
we might miss a telltale sign something's gone wrong.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry.
我把手♥机♥掉在飞机上了,厕所排队的人超多的
I left my phone on the plane, and the line for the bathroom was really long,
然后邓不利多错过了交流道出口
and then Dumbledore missed the freeway exit.
我共享汽车的司机长得跟他很像,想忘都忘不了
My ride-share driver looked just like him. I couldn't unsee it.
完全不像
Not alike at all.
他是路克斯,也就是天行者
That's Lucas, aka Skywalker.
席梦儿、小蓝和茱尔丝
Simone, Blue… …and, uh, Jules.
嗨
Hi.
这是我最小的妹妹,珂珞依
This is my youngest sister, Chloe.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
别让贝利看到你们迟到,我们等等见
Don't be late for Bailey. We'll see you later.
过来
Come here.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
韦伯医生是最棒的
Dr. Webber's the best.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure this out.
走吧
Come on.
这是隔夜执勤表
Here's the overnight roster list.
你得跟进伯格曼小姐的电脑断层
You need to follow up on Ms. Borgman's CT,
急诊室有两位排除阑尾炎的,会诊病人等着做超声波
and there are two rule out appy consults in the ER waiting for ultrasounds.
早安啊
Good morning to you too.
不是每个人都刚从巴黎度假两周回来
Not all of us just spent two weeks in Paris.
显然是如此
Clearly. Mmm.
法式咖啡就是无与伦比
This is nothing like a café crème.
麻烦你收好这个,让我可以回家一头栽进枕头里吗?
Will you just take this so I can go home and face-plant into my pillow?
-早安 -早安
-Morning. -Good morning.
我是说嗨,我…
I mean, hi. I… Hey.
这位是詹姆斯,医院的院牧
This is James, the hospital chaplain.
幸会
Enchanté.
我是塔琳
Taryn.
你上晚班吗?
You work nights?
有需要的时候我就会出现
I work when I'm needed.
那是在咖啡车买♥♥的吗?
Is that from the coffee cart?
不是,我现在只喝法式咖啡
Uh, no. I drink French now.
是街上的漂亮糕点咖啡店
It's Le Gateau Jolie down the street.
好的
Ah, okay.
我可以喝杯咖啡
I could use some coffee.
你想散散步吗?
Would you wanna go for a walk?
那是法语的「好啊」
Ooh, that's French for yes.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
兄弟,欢迎回来
Welcome back, boy.
所以,贝利是她先生的上司?符合院规吗?
So, Bailey's her husband's boss? Is that allowed?
你有一位阿姨是神经科主任
One of your aunts is head of the neuro department,
婶婶的芳名就刻在这栋大楼上
and your other aunt's name is on the building.
赫伦在她离开之前雇用了他,每个人都说他很厉害
Heron hired him before she left. Everyone says he's impressive.
-放马过来吧,你们都在拖累我 -我的天,他不是你的竞争对手
-Bring it. You all slow me down. -Oh, my God. He's not your competition.
他是处于试用期的第四年住院医生,直到,毕业后医学教育评监委员会同意他留下来
He is a fourth-year on a trial basis until the ACGME approves him to stay.
手术台周围的人数有一定的限制
Oh, there's a finite number of people who can fit around an operating table.
每个人都是我的竞争对手,包括贝利医生先生
Everyone is my competition, including Mr. Doctor Bailey.
我其实叫沃伦
Uh, it's Warren, actually.
班沃伦
Ben Warren.
很期待再度与你共事,关医生
Looking forward to working with you again, Dr. Kwan.
看来你们都见到沃伦医生了
I see you've met Dr. Warren.
对,他是我先生
Yes, he is my husband.
没错,他不会享有特殊待遇
No, he will not be getting special treatment.
至于你们其他人,若在我离开的期间染上了任何坏习惯
As for the rest of you, any bad habits you picked up while I was gone,
请戒掉
lose them.
你们的实习只剩下四个月的时间
You have four months left in your intern year.
我希望你们冲向终点线,明白吗?
I want you sprinting to that finish line, understood?
好的,赫姆会指派任务给你们
All right. Helm has your assignments.
若有任何问题,她会乐意聆听
Any problem, she'll be happy to hear about it.
-上工吧 -好的
-Get to work. -Okay.
格瑞弗斯跟杜古
Griffith is with Ndugu.
沃伦和关去急诊室,亚当斯和米伦跟我
Warren and Kwan, to the pit. Adams and Millin, with me.
欧卡纳医生,请至儿科重症监护室,瑞秋医生…
Dr. Okana to Peds ICU. Dr. Rachel…
在整晚熬夜动手术之后,现在得面对一百封未读的电邮
A hundred unread emails after operating all night.
提醒我我为什么喜欢这份工作?
Why do I like this job again?
-你刚从手术室出来吗?-对
-Were you in the OR? -Yeah.
巴士在机场发生了严重车祸,我大概在凌晨四点被叫进来
Nasty bus accident at the airport. I was called in around 4:00.
-孩子们在我妈那里 -不是吧
-Kids are at my mom's. -Oh, no.
你为什么不打给我?
Why didn't you call me?
我不想在你动手术的时候打扰你,怎么了吗?
I didn't wanna disturb you while you were in surgery. What's wrong?
我请人外卖♥♥马芬蛋糕和贝果到家里
I had muffins and bagels delivered to the house
因为你最近常上早班
because you've been on the morning routine so often,
我想要帮你把早餐准备好
and I wanted to take care of breakfast for you.
-你该告诉我的 -我想给你一个惊喜
-You should've said something. -It was supposed to be a surprise.
你觉得你妈会愿意去家里拿吗?
Do you think your mom could go over there and grab them?
我的会议一个接着一个
I am in back-to-back meetings,
我把季度预算表,送交董事会之前理查想先过目
and Richard wants the quarterly budget report before it goes to the board.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表