泰蒂知道吗?
Does Teddy know?
她知道 她不介意
Yeah. She knows. She's-- She's okay with it.
是你妈打来的吗?她最近在哪里?
Was that your mom? Where is she these days?
亚利桑那 她很紧张
Arizona. She's a nervous wreck.
但我一直告诉她 医生会想办法的
But I keep telling her that the doctors,
他们总是有办法
they're gonna figure it out. They always do.
听着 我知道你得为你妈妈故作勇敢
Listen, I know you have to be brave for your mom,
但你不必为了我这么做
but you don't have to act brave for me.
你可以害怕
You can be scared.
不 我不行
No, I can't.
一旦我让自己害怕 一切就结束了
The second I let myself be scared, then it's over.
而这不能结束
And it can't be over.
我必须陪在孩子身边
I have to be here for my kids.
帮助我保持坚强
Help me to stay strong.
答应我
Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
情况如何?
How's it looking?
不乐观 诺拉的血液培养长出真菌了
Not good. Nora's blood cultures are growing fungus.
后续的电脑断层显示出现了新的主动脉肠道瘘管
And the follow-up CT is showing a new aortoenteric fistula.
我们必须移除感染源 必须移除移植物
We have to remove the source of infection. The graft has to come out.
她的状况太不稳定了
She's too unstable.
一旦移除移植物瘘管 可能会造成大量出血
Once we remove the graft, the fistula could cause a massive hemorrhage.
那动脉绕道手术呢?
What about an extra-anatomical bypass?
像是腋股动脉绕道手术?-我们不能再置入另一块移植物
Like an ax-fem? - We can't put in another graft.
她有败血症 -但如果我们转移她主动脉的血流
She's septic. - But if we divert the blood flow from her aorta,
也许能恢复到足以移除受感染的移植物的地步
she might be able to recover enough that we could remove the infected graft.
如果她恢复不了呢?
A-And if she doesn't?
那我们就得严正讨论一番了
Then we have the hard conversation.
我知道我的意见不重要 但我们该为诺拉试试看
I know my opinion matters the least, but we owe it to Nora to try.
如果我们奋战 她也会奋战
If we fight, she'll fight.
我们别无选择 只能这样
We have no other choice. This is it.
好 我加入 我们奋战吧
Okay. I'm in. Let's fight.
你的脸怎么了?-林肯的妈妈在帮我化妆
What happened to your face? - Link's mom's doing my makeup!
她讨厌你吗?
Does she hate you?
安理查斯洗了澡
Ohh! Ann Richards got a bath!
谁?-我和詹姆斯领养的拉布拉多贵宾狗
Who? - The Labradoodle James and I adopted.
我两周前告诉过你
I told you about this like two weeks ago.
它的名字取自前德州州长
She was named after the former Governor of Texas.
为什么?
Why?
因为她是安理查斯直言不讳 爱挖苦人 女权主义者
Well, because she is Ann Richards. Outspoken. Wry. Feminist.
帮帮我 我看起来像1983年的乔治男孩
Help me! I look like 1983 Boy George!
好 别担心 我很会跟妈妈相处
Okay. Don't worry about it. I'm great with moms.
你一定就是李维
Oh. You must be Levi.
我差点忘了我带了一个东西给你 乔
I almost forgot. I brought you something, Jo.
我在我的婚礼上戴过 -真贴心
Hm. That's sweet. I wore it at my wedding,
我妈也在她的婚礼上戴过 现在轮到你了
and my mom wore it at hers. And now... it's your turn.
扫描结果如何?拜托告诉我有变化
What do the scans show? Please say something changed.
没有变化
There is nothing new.
你说她的大脑过几天就能吸收出血 现在已经四天了
You said her brain might absorb the bleeding in a few days, and it's been four.
你们给她的类固醇没有帮助吗?
The steroids that you guys gave her, they didn't help?
脑部肿胀需要时间才会消退
It takes time for swelling in the brain to come down.
除了“等等看”之外 你们能做点什么吗?
Can you do something besides say, "Wait and see"?
珍娜 不要这样 我知道这很令人沮丧
Jenna. Jenna, don't. I know that it is frustrating,
但我们需要让血肿自行稳定自行消退下来
but we need the hematoma to stabilize and resolve on its own.
现在动手术弊大于利
Operating now could do more harm than good.
她甚至不喜欢待在帐篷里
She doesn't even like staying in a tent.
一开始她会把睡袋放在帐篷里 到了早上
She'll start with her sleeping bag in there, and by morning,
她就会把睡袋拿出来
she's pulled it outside.
看看她现在的样子
Now look at her.
我们都希望迪伦能好起来 我保证
We all want the same thing for Dylan. I promise.
我们只需要再耐心等几天
We just have to be patient for a few more days.
然后薛波医生就能动脑部手术解决问题
Then Dr. Shepherd can go in there and fix this.
一切就会没事了
It'll be over.
对
Okay.
你要我们每两小时做一次神经检查吗?
You want us on neuro checks every two hours?
我不知道
I don't know.
我做错什么了吗?
Did-- Did I do something wrong?
你告诉那对父母 如果他们等三天一切都会没事的
You told those parents that if they waited three days, everything would be fine.
对 妈妈吓坏了…
Yeah, the mom was freaking out.
你让他们燃起希望 因为这样比说实话容易
You raised their hopes because it's easier
实话是我有很大的机会无法逆转迪伦的瘫痪
which is there is a strong chance I can't reverse Dylan's paralysis.
你得秉实以告
You need to keep it real,
如果你办不到 就自行退出这个病例 不然我也会要你离开
and if you can't do that, take yourself off this case, or I will.
粪便样本
猜猜今天谁要参加杜古的腋股动脉绕道手术?
Guess who's scrubbin' in on an ax-fem with Ndugu today.
那是… -热腹泻?对 是的
Is that... - Hot diarrhea? Yes, it is.
能帮我拿着吗?谢谢
Could you take this for me, please? Thank you.
不管那是什么 祝你玩得愉快
Well, have fun with whatever that is.
好 别搞砸你的绕道手术
Yeah, well, don't screw up your bypass.
粪便交叉 我是说手指交叉求好运
Well, feces crossed-- I mean... fingers.
史帝夫呢?-去他的车上找我的手♥机♥
Oh. Where's Steve? - In his car. Looking for my phone.
你们怎么认识的?-透过交友软体
How'd you two meet? - On an app.
我去年经历了痛苦的分手 但跟他相处很有趣
I went through a tough breakup last year, but it's been fun.
让我想起了第一次见到让我小鹿乱撞的人是什么感觉
You forget what it's like the first time you meet someone and feel butterflies.
尽管这次我希望就只有小鹿乱撞的感觉
Although, in this case, I wish butterflies were all I was feeling.
你看到什么?
What do you see?
我的天 我找不到横结肠的边缘
Oh, my God. I can't find the borders of the transverse colon.
好的 一切还好吗?
Um... i-is everything okay?
黛比
Deb, um...
你的情况叫毒性巨肠症
Your condition is what's called a toxic megacolon.
基本上你的结肠严重扩张与发炎
Basically, your colon is severely dilated and inflamed.
我们要安排你住院检查 帮你进行积极的抗生素治疗
We're gonna admit you, run some tests, and start you on an aggressive antibiotic treatment.
米伦医生 可以麻烦你下医嘱吗?
Dr. Millin, can you put in the orders, please?
好 太不真实了
Yeah. Unreal.
米伦 别笑了
Millin... lose the smile.
就一个即将要结婚的人来说你还蛮冷静的
You're pretty calm for a man about to tie the ultimate surgical knot.
事情进行得很顺利 婚礼规模不大 的确有帮助
Well, things came together pretty well. It helps that we're keeping it small.
对 但还是有很多工作要做
Yeah, but it's still a lot of work.
装饰 请帖 蛋糕
The decorations, the invitations, the cake.
等等 会有蛋糕吧?
Wait. There will be cake?
装饰很简单电子邀请函 让寄请帖变简单了
The decorations are simple, the e-invites made things easy,
赫姆还提议要帮忙烤蛋糕
and Helm offered to bake a cake.
听起来一切都在掌控之中
Oh. Sounds like it's under control.
我只需要刮胡子和写誓词
Yeah, I just gotta shave and write some vows.
你还没写誓词?
You haven't written your vows?
我们认识很久了 誓词可说是不言可喻
We've known each other forever. They practically write themselves.
如果有必要 我可能会临场发挥
I could probably wing it if I had to.
临场发挥?搞什么…
Wing it?! What--
你会动临场手术吗?
Would you wing surgery?
所有人都会看着你 乔会看着你
No, everyone's gonna be looking at you! Jo will be looking at you!
誓词应该要有意义 浪漫难忘 荡气回肠
Oh, it should be... meaningful and romantic and memorable-- epic!
这可能会是你所发表过最重要的演说
This could be the most important speech you will ever give.
但你做自己就好
But you do you.
我想你 妈咪
I miss you, Mommy.
妈咪好爱你 几天后见
Mommy loves you so much. See you in a couple days.
我多偷了几条毯子
I stole extra blankets.
别说出去 护士对分配毯子的事很敏感
Just keep it between us. The nurses get intense about blanket allotment.
我是不是让孩子留下了一辈子的阴影?
Did I just scar my kids for life?
他们正在和父亲度假
They're on vacation with their dad.
我确定他们正忙着吃糖 根本没注意到你躺在病床上
I'm sure they're too hopped up on sugar to notice you're in a hospital bed.
艾特曼医生 很高兴见到你
Dr. Altman. It's good to see you.
真希望不是在这种情况下见面
I wish it were under different circumstances,
但不幸的是 你的感染越来越严重
but unfortunately, your infection is getting worse,
现在又多长了一条瘘管
and now you have another fistula.
上一条是你治好的
You fixed the last one.
这次比较复杂 但我们有个主意
This one is more complicated, but we do have an idea.
对 我们想从你的手臂到你的腿
Yeah, we want to create a new arterial path
建一条新的动脉路径 以转移主动脉的血液
from your arm to your leg to divert blood away from the aorta.
这应该能减缓感染扩散
This should slow the spread of infection
让我们能在主动脉休息时移除移植物
and allow us to remove the graft while the aorta rests.
我无法保证 但这是我们最好的机会
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表