如果你要喝 尽管开口
If you want some, just ask.
这是你用你儿子的房♥租买♥♥的吗?
Did you buy this with your kid's rent money?
那不关你的事
It's none of your damn business.
搞什么?-今天你儿子差点死掉
The hell? - Your son almost died today.
你知道吗?
Do you realize that?
放开我 -你是家长!
Get off me! - You're the parent!
你应该要照顾他 养他 保护他
You are supposed to take care of him, provide for him, keep him safe.
你不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我知道没有你 他会过得更好这点我很清楚
I know he's better off without you. I know that.
你听到我说的话了吗?
You hear what I'm saying?
他整天都自己一个人… -你在做什么?
He's alone by himself all day... - What are you doing?
你把他丢在那里 -放开他!
...and you left him there. - Get off him!
威斯特医生撤回了她的申请
Dr. West withdrew her name from consideration.
你只有一个任务 关 就这一份任务
You had one job, Kwan, one job.
我知道 -她成绩很好
I know. - She had top scores.
成绩不代表一切 -她的推荐人个个了不起
Grades aren't everything. - She had glowing recommendations,
包括杜克大学一般外科主任
including one from the Chief of General Surgery at Duke.
我不知道 -你当然不知道
I-I didn't know. - Of course you didn't.
但就算你不知道 你凭什么认为
But even if you did, what on God's green earth made you think
你能这样对待她?
you could treat her like that?
我发现她正准备对一个病人动刀 帮他插胸管
I found her about to cut into a patient to place a chest tube,
要说我今年学到了什么 那就是越权
and if there's anything I learned this year, it's that overstepping is
是实习医生所能犯下的最大错误
one of the biggest mistakes an intern can make.
只不过她正准备下刀的位置是肝脏
Except she was about to cut into the liver
而不是胸膜腔 这也是一个很大的错误
instead of the pleural cavity, which is also a pretty big mistake.
很抱歉我把她吓跑了
And I am sorry I scared her off.
看来我们躲过一劫了
Well, I guess we dodged a bullet.
是吗?-我已经受够了不听话的实习医生
We did? - I've had enough rogue interns.
我们会找到别人的
We'll find someone else.
如果我没惹麻烦 你觉得我能刷手 参与你的…
So if I'm not in trouble, do you think I could scrub in on your--
不行
No.
但胸管插得不错
But nice job on that chest tube.
你进步了很多
You've come a long way.
葛蕾·史隆纪念医院
你还好吗?
Hey, are you okay?
我…让开 -出什么事了?
I... Move. - What happened?
我应该听你的话 应该早点跟他说些什么
I should've listened to you, and I should have said something to him earlier.
这我就不确定了
Well, I don't know about that
因为那样会是保全把你从他身上拉走 而不是我
because then security would have pulled you off him instead of me.
我爸也很糟糕
I have a difficult dad too.
通常我会把那些事深埋在心底
And usually, I keep all that buried deep,
尤其是当我遇到那种对孩子不好的人的时候
especially when I run into people like that who don't do right by their kids.
结果我埋得没我以为的那么深
Turns out it's actually not buried as deep as I thought.
对 我懂 相信我
Yeah, I get it. Trust me.
好 -你想不想…
All right. - Uh, do you want to...
你想喝杯咖啡吗?
Do you wanna grab a cup of coffee?
低咖♥啡♥因♥的就好 今天…
Just decaf. It's been a...
过得很辛苦 我觉得我们都需要纾压
a long day and I feel like we both need to decompress.
我想或许我们都需要睡一觉
I think maybe we both need sleep.
明早见 -好
I'll see you in the morning. - Okay.
我们很荣幸能够向你致赠本院最高荣誉
We are very pleased to present you with our highest honor,
葛蕾史隆纪念医院的勇气奖章
the Grey-Sloan Badge of Bravery.
好耶
Yes. - Wow.
史上最轻松入袋的奖章
Easiest badge ever.
我全程都在睡觉
I was asleep the whole time.
谢谢 薛波医生 谢谢
Thank you, Dr. Shepherd. Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
你把我们的世界还给我们了
You gave us our whole world back.
我们非常感激
We're very grateful.
迪伦很鼓舞人心
Dylan is an inspiration.
我等不及听她的冒险故事了
I can't wait to hear about her adventures.
对 现在你得努力以获得你的休养康复奖章
Yeah, now you gotta work on your rest and recovery badge.
需要很多睡眠和冰淇淋
It requires a lot of sleep and ice cream.
我想我可以安排 对
Oh, I think that could be arranged, yes.
有史以来第二轻松的奖章
Second easiest badge ever.
我也向你致意 小迪 好好休息 好吗?
Oh, right back at you, dill pickle. Get some rest, okay?
抱歉之前对你发脾气
I'm sorry for biting your head off earlier.
我不是在乱说 我真的相信你做得到
I wasn't blowing smoke. I really did believe you could do it.
我哥哥就做不到
Well, my brother couldn't.
他试过几次 把我吓坏了
He tried a few times, and it freaked me out
因为在我眼中 他不可能犯错
'cause in my eyes, he could do no wrong,
如果他都做不到 我又有什么机会?
so if he couldn't do it, what chance did I have?
作为一个从没见过你哥哥
Well, as someone who's never met your brother
只会拿你和你做比较的人
and who only compares you to you,
我可以很有自信地说 我每次都会押你赢
I can say with full confidence that I would bet on you every time.
你说得对 值得冒这个险
You were right. It was worth the risk.
对啦 我说对的机率只有百分之五
Yeah, well, I'm only right about 5% of the time,
所以你会质疑也很合理
so it makes sense for you to question it.
现在我要冒个险
Now I'm gonna try to take a risk.
我前几天晚上本来要邀你同居的
I was gonna ask you to move in the other night.
但当你提到我们的未来…
But when you started talking about our future...
就吓到我了
Just scared me.
为什么?
Why?
我上次跟男友规划未来时 我的人生整个天崩地裂
Last time I planned a future with a boyfriend, my life exploded.
我得抛下一切 从头开始
I had to leave it all behind, rebuild from the ground up.
我只是不确定我是否准备好再次敞开心胸
I'm just not sure I'm ready to open myself up to that again.
我不是崔伊
I'm not Trey.
我知道 -我爱你
I know. - I love you.
我想和你共创未来
I want a future with you.
我只是需要多一点时间
I just need a little more time.
好 你为什么不直接说?
Yeah, okay, why didn't you just say that?
因为你很兴奋能回到班上
Because you were excited about getting back into the class.
我不想让你觉得我对你的感觉变了
I didn't want you to think my feelings for you had changed.
所以你就让关让我觉得自己很蠢?
So instead, you just let Kwan make me feel like an idiot?
我们去买♥♥晚餐吧 我们可以回家谈谈
Let's go pick up dinner. We can go home and talk.
我以为你不清楚你的班
I-I-I thought you didn't know your schedule.
路克斯… -反正我今晚值班
Lucas n-- - I'm on tonight anyway.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
玛莉安娜取消婚礼了
Mariana called off the wedding.
我很遗憾 你还好吗?
Aw, I'm sorry. How are you holding up?
我为他们感到难过 但这样最好
Well, um, I'm sad for them, but it's for the best.
我在他们身上看到我们的影子
I think I just saw us in them.
他们认识彼此一辈子了
They've known each other their whole lives.
他们是最好的朋友
They're best friends.
我不想相信他们结不成婚
I didn't wanna believe they weren't gonna make it.
我们不是他们 -没错
We're not them. - We're not.
对了 我找到了一个完美的场地
By the way, I found a perfect venue.
谢天谢地 我本来要建议角落的塔可饼摊
Thank God. I was about to suggest the taco stand on the corner.
好的
All right. Uh...
李文斯顿庄园 那里很美
Livingston Manor. It's gorgeous.
有很多停车位 价格合理
There's plenty of parking, it's reasonably priced
还有现场乐团表演的空间
and it has a place for a live band.
听起来很棒 -对吧?
Sounds amazing. - Right?
你觉得我们明年订得到吗?
Do you think they'll have, uh, availability in the next year?
订得到 因为有人取消了
They do, because there was a cancellation.
玛莉安娜和艾德加?
Mariana and Edgar?
不…不是吧 -对
No, no, no. - Yes.
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
我们需要婚礼场地 他们有一个用不到的场地
We need a wedding venue, and they have one that they're not using.
四天后
In four days.
不 我们不可能在四天内准备好
No, we can't possibly be ready in four days.
我们需要邀请函 食物 饮料
We-We need, uh, invitations, food, drinks.
如果我妈要来 我们很需要饮料
If my mom's coming, we need drinks.
听着 我爱你 我等不及要嫁给你了 这才是最重要的
Listen, I love you, and I can't wait to marry you, and that's all that matters,
婚礼只是锦上添花
and-and the wedding is just the icing on the cake.
听着 如果你跟我能想出办法 帮一名被疼痛困扰
And listen, if you and I can figure out a way to relieve a woman's pain
十年的女子缓解症状
after ten years of suffering,
我们就能在四天内办成婚礼
we can throw a wedding in four days.
好的 好 我们结婚吧
Okay. Okay. All right, let's get married.
好的 好
Okay. Okay.
我们不会后悔的 一定会很棒
We're not gonna regret it. It's gonna be amazing.
我们相信科学能够预测未来
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表