Because we just got engaged, and I want a conventional wedding,
她不想要
she doesn't.
你在说你的事?
Oh, this is-- this is about you. Hm.
你知道 我总是保持开放的态度
Oh. Uh, well, you know, I'm always open to things.
感情就是施与受 这是我爸妈教我的
You know? Relationships are about give-and-take. That's what I learned from my parents.
他们结婚多久了?-没有他们离婚那么久
So, uh, how long they been married? - Not as long as they've been divorced.
第一段婚姻 一切都要照自己的方式来
First marriage, everything was "my way or the highway."
但现在他们对很多事情都睁一只眼闭一只眼
Uh, but now they let a lot of things slide.
他们的第二段婚姻似乎顺利多了
Their second marriage seems to be going a lot better.
听第三段婚姻的人的一句劝
Well, take it from someone who's on his third.
婚姻很辛苦的
It's a lot of hard work.
对了 恭喜你 我相信你会非常幸福
Congratulations, by the way. I'm sure you'll be very happy.
好吧 发生了什么事?
Alright. What happened?
我搞砸了 我刺穿他的心脏
I screwed up and I punctured his heart.
就我们所知我可能在他的心脏戳了一个洞
For all we know, I could have torn a hole right through it.
生命征象目前稳定
Vitals are stable for now.
你要去哪里?快回来帮忙解决这个问题
Where are you going? Get back in here and help fix this.
让我看看针头的大小
Let me see the size of the needle.
好的 跟16号♥针头比起来如何?
Okay. How does that compare to a 16-gauge?
差不多 我们用16号♥针头进行心内注射
It's about the same. And we use those to do intracardiac injections.
你有什么建议?
So what's your recommendation?
做心包膜开窗 然后放入引流管 让伤口自行愈合
Uh, do a pericardial window and then place a drain so that it can heal itself?
没错 我们会处理好的
Correct. We will take care of this.
然后你可以帮助贝尔川医生完成纳氏手术
And then you can help Dr. Beltran finish the Nuss procedure.
如果贝尔川医生仍然希望我…
If Dr. Beltran still wants me--
如果你再问我一次要不要让你参与这个病例
If you ask me one more time if I want you on this case,
我真的会疯掉
I'm going to lose my mind.
集中精神 不要脱队 准备好了吗?
Focus and stay in lockstep. Are you ready?
很好 来看看情况如何
Okay. Good. Let's see what's going on.
♪ Make your way, steady always ♪
情况如何?
So how's it going?
目前还不错 我正要帮巴拉班太太检查
So far, so good. I was just about to check on Mrs. Balaban.
可以等一下再去
Oh, you can, uh-- You can wait a minute.
♪ Miles away
我第一次单独执刀是件大事
My first solo surgery was monumental.
我告诉了我的朋友和家人
I called my friends, my family.
如果我没记错的话 我还特地买♥♥了一双新鞋
If memory serves, I even bought a new pair of shoes for the occasion.
我不太记得是胆囊切除术还是疝气修复术
Now I can't tell you if it was a cholecystectomy or a hernia repair.
第一次总是件大事
First one's always a big deal.
但第二次 第十次 第一百次也是
Then so is the second. 10th. 100th.
你还有大好前程
You got your whole career ahead of you.
别因为失去一次手术的机会就自责
Don't beat yourself up over one lost surgery.
♪ Ohh-ohhh
第一个止血环装好了
Ah. First Endoloop is on.
准备进行下一个
Ready for the next one.
没那么可怕吧?
Not so scary, right?
肌肉记忆是很强大的
Muscle memory is a powerful thing.
这我就不知道了
I wouldn't know.
你这种态度 永远也不会知道
With that attitude, you never will.
我来 -谢谢
Here. - Thank you.
♪ The resonance of the world outside ♪
不 别急 慢慢来 -好
Now, now, go slow. - Ah.
♪ A dream, a doubt
卡在注射座了 我需要一个新的
Uh... it's caught in the port. I need a new one.
♪ Hold your fate
还在滑动 我的手不够大
It's still slipping. My hands are big enough.
你觉得你的手比我小吗?
D-Do you think you have smaller hands than me?
再试一次 -再试一次
No. Try again. - Going again.
♪ In the tide
你知道的 你看过几百万次了
You know this. You've seen it done a million times.
♪ The world outside
♪ A dream, a doubt, and a reason why ♪
快好了
Almost there.
好了
Got it!
♪ Ohh-ohhh
剪刀
Scissors.
♪ Oooh, ohh
分离阑尾和盲肠
Separating the appendix from the cecum.
请给我内视镜
Endopouch, please.
♪ Ohh, ohh-ohh-ohh
♪ Ooh-oooh
♪ Ohh, ohh-ohh-ohh
送去病理科吧
Yeah. Let's get it to path.
做得好
Well done.
梅丽莎应该来得及复原去看女儿的学校话剧演出
Yeah. Melissa should be recovered in time to see her daughter's school play.
在我们结束简报之前 我们想提醒大家
Before we close, we would like to acknowledge
全球有五千五百万阿兹海默症患者
the 55 million people living with Alzheimer's disease.
因为有他们 我们才会这么努力
We feel passionately about this work because of them.
布莱斯代尔补助金不只能帮助我们继续下一阶段的研究
And a Blaisdell Grant would not only help us continue the next phase of our research,
还能大幅度地帮助我们持续寻找治疗方法
but you'd be contributing significantly to our relentless pursuit of a cure.
我们很乐意接受提问
We're happy to take any questions.
好的 嗨 你好
I got-- Hi. Hi. Yeah.
你是提议要测试一个你已经确认过的假设吗?
Are you proposing to test a hypothesis you've already confirmed?
不是 -我有个…我方便…好的
No. - No? I have a-- C-Can I-- Yeah.
撇开戏剧效果不谈这听起来像是你的摘要所基于的研究
Uh, theatrics aside, this sounds like the study your abstract was based on.
有175名病患参与其中
That involved 175 patients.
我们会招募数千人来辨识特定的细菌菌株
We would recruit thousands in order to identify specific bacterial strains.
对 就像我说过的跟你之前的研究没什么不同 所以…
Yeah. Like I said, more of the same, so...
可以请你谈谈你即将招募参与研究的人选吗?
Can you talk about the people you'll enroll in the study?
年龄 种族 地理位置…
Ages, ethnicities, geographic locations?
马许 垒球赛在公园举♥行♥
Softball game's at the park, Marsh.
听着 如果你打算打同情牌
Look, if you want to make this personal,
让我告诉各位有关保罗 约翰 乔治和林哥的事
let me tell you about Paul, hm? John, George, and Ringo.
披头士 -不是披头士 是老鼠
The Beatles? - Not Beatles. Mice.
我还有杰梅因 提多 洁姬 马龙和麦可
I've also got Jermaine, Tito, Jackie, Marlon, and Michael.
我们要让阿兹海默症的研究更上一层楼
We're taking Alzheimer's research to a new level.
没错
That's right. Um...
撇开戏剧效果不谈 母老鼠呢?
Theatrics aside, what about the female mice?
你说什么?
The-- Excuse me?
女性阿兹海默症患者是男性患者的两倍
Alzheimer's affects twice as many women as it does men.
所以你只研究公老鼠?
So are you only studying male mice?
当然 把几只母老鼠关进笼子里
Of course. You put a few female mice in a cage,
很快就会有完整的社会阶级
and pretty soon you have a whole social hierarchy.
年轻的一辈负责照顾年长者
The young ones are taking care of the oldest,
它们会感到焦虑和压力 有时候会导致
and they experience anxiety and stress,
掉发 它们的荷尔蒙周期会造成行为波动
sometimes resulting in hair loss. And their hormone cycles create fluctuations in behavior
让整个实验变得毫无用处
that can render the whole experiment useless.
这彰显出你缺乏神经学研究的经验
Your inexperience in neurology research is showing great.
这个领域的人都知道
Anyone in this field of study knows, hm,
母老鼠很有问题 事实就是如此
female mice are problematic...
对吧?
Right?
所以你不研究母老鼠
So you're not studying female mice
是因为它们的生殖系统会扰乱 你的结果?
because their reproductive systems mess with your results?
你学得很快
You catch on quick.
真可悲
That's pathetic.
也是我听过最愚蠢的性别歧视借口
And the most asinine excuse for sexism I've ever heard.
难怪没人能够治愈阿兹海默症
No wonder no one's ever cured Alzheimer's.
花了几十年在这个领域努力的人
The men who have spent decades trying to do it
忽略了最需要的病人
have ignored the patients who need it the most.
最糟糕的是这个房♥间里
And what's worst of all is no one in this room
似乎没人想改变这一点
seems interested in changing any of it.
明知道这会对我们造成什么影响 怎么还能让这种事发生?
How can we let this happen knowing it directly affects us?
谢谢各位宝贵的时间
Well, thank you all for your time.
他怎么样?
How's he doing?
稳定了 术后化验结果看起来很好
Stable. Post-op labs look good.
嘿
Oh. Hey.
成功了吗?-成功了 多亏了贝尔川医生
Did it work? - It did. Thanks to Dr. Beltran.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以去泳池派对 海滩
I'm gonna be able to go to pool parties, the beach.
你可以跟薇薇一起去
You can go with Vivi.
她叫薇薇 对吧?你喜欢的女孩?
T-That's her name, right? The girl you like?
对 我是说她还不错啦
Yeah, yeah, she's-- she's okay.
但现在我有了新身体 我应该脚踏多条船 对吧?
Uh, but now that I've got this new body, I should play the field, right?
不 当你找到一个让你无法停止想念的人
No. No. When you find someone you can't stop thinking about
她让你有前所未有的感觉
and they make you feel things you've never felt before
而你有机会跟她在一起 你该打电♥话♥给她
and you have a chance to be with her, you should call her.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
♪ There's no one else...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表