你觉得怎么样?
Hey. How are you feeling? - Hmm.
我好累
Tired.
他们说我恢复记忆了
Hey. They said I had a memory.
我只希望我的大脑在没有受到刺♥激♥时能牢牢记住那些
I just wish my brain could hold on to them when it's not being stimulated.
戴夫有红色夹克吗?
Does, uh, Dave have a red jacket?
他有很多夹克
He has a lot of jackets.
你有跟他去过大天空吗?
Did you ever go to Big Sky with him?
去过几次 为什么?
A couple of times. Why?
我记得的是那些吗?
Is that what I remembered?
但那是意外发生后的记忆
But that was a memory from after the accident.
你什么都不用记得 我们也能有未来
You don't need to remember anything for us to have a future together.
那些记忆都在我脑子里
You know, it's all in my brain.
全都在里面 我们只需要找到方法解锁
It's all in there. We just have to find a way to unlock it.
也许有临床试验
Hey, maybe there's a clinical trial.
不 你…不行…不可以
No, you... No, no, no, no,
当你还健健康康的时候 不该让别人深入你的大脑
you don't let people dig into your brain when you're healthy.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
最糟的状况已经发生了
The worst has already happened.
我失去了我的人生 -不 你没有 你在这里
I lost my life. - No, you didn't. You're here.
你应该休息 我们可以晚点再谈
You should rest. We can talk about this later.
研讨会如何?
好的 好 谢谢
Okay. All right. Thank you. - Hey.
丽兹要出院了
So Liz is being discharged.
对 但她需要休息
She is. But she needs to rest,
所以她派我去确保这次同学会可以顺利进行
so she's sending me to go make sure this reunion doesn't fall apart.
我希望梅根没有陪同你的姪子去露营
I wish Megan wasn't chaperoning your nephew's camping trip.
对 如果你要的话 我可以陪你去 我想看看体育馆的新油漆
Yeah. I can go with you if you want. I'd love to see the new paint in the gym.
真的吗?泰蒂不介意?
Seriously? Teddy won't mind?
我们同意…
We've agreed to...
我们同意可以跟其他人交往
We've agreed that we could see other people.
对
Oh. - Yeah.
好
Okay.
我会回家换衣服 然后去接你
So I'll go home, and I'll change and come pick you up.
我把地址传给你
I'll text you my address.
好 -好
Okay. - Yeah.
计划是16周轮替
So, the program is a 16-week rotation,
但我们是采滚动式轮替
but we operate on a rolling basis.
受训者会根据既有的课程时间
The trainees request start dates,
来选择能配合他们行程的开始日期
based on where it fits within their home curriculum.
所以我们随时都有
So at any given time,
来自13个州的20到30名学员
we have 20 to 30 trainees from 13 different states,
但还是不足以应付
but still that's not nearly enough
全国各地的病患需求
to address patient demands across the country.
最近有人说
You know, somebody recently said
这样的计划是黑暗时代的一线希望
that programs like this are a beacon of hope in a dark time.
我希望你能跟我一起照亮前路 谢谢
Well, I hope that you will join me in lighting the way. Thank you.
你还好吗?-对 我很好
Are you okay? - Yeah. Yeah.
你确定?-对…对 我没事
Are you sure? - Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm good.
我很好 过来
I'm good. Come here.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Um...
抱歉 这太蠢了
I'm sorry, it's just dumb.
不是你的问题 是我…
It's not you. It's just I, um...
我觉得我好像背叛了我丈夫
I feel like I'm cheating on my husband.
你们刚开始开放式婚姻时也是这种感觉吗?
Is this what it felt like when you first opened your marriage?
我们的婚姻让我们窒息
Our marriage was suffocating us.
和别人在一起
Being with someone else...
终于让我感觉呼吸到新鲜空气
...felt like finally breathing fresh air.
你真的很了不起
You really are amazing.
大家都这么说
So I'm told.
但这么做也无法挽救我的婚姻
But this... this... is not gonna fix my marriage.
我很遗憾 -我也是
I'm so sorry. - Me too.
没关系
It's okay.
我去看了丽兹 她喝了一杯果昔果昔在她的胃里 安然无恙
I checked on Liz, and a smoothie went down and is in her stomach safe and sound.
你处理那次肠阻塞的态度像个经验丰富的外科医生
You handled that disimpaction like an experienced surgeon.
那种手术不需要外科医生
You didn't need a surgeon for that.
任何在游乐场玩的青少年都能摸透
Any teenager in an arcade could've figured it out.
也许你就大方接受赞美吧
Maybe just take the compliment.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
更新丽兹的病历
To update Liz's chart.
你以为今天就只有学习如何清除食道异物?
Oh, you thought today was just about learning to disimpact an esophagus?
不然还有什么?
What else would it be about?
你的第一次经食道心脏超音波检查
Your first transesophageal echocardiogram.
真的吗?-对 来吧
Really? - Yeah, come on up.
所以你要我… -找到心脏
So you... You want me to... - Find the heart.
就跟上消化道内视镜一样 懂吗?
It's just like the EGD, okay?
插入内视镜 平面朝口腔底部
Insert the scope, flat side facing the floor of the mouth.
很好 慢慢把内视镜放进食道
Good, slowly feed it down the esophagus.
很好 现在调整角度
Good, good. Now adjust the angle.
好了 我可能有失偏颇 但我每次看到这画面 感觉都像第一次
There. I-I might be biased, but every time I see that, it feels like the first time.
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
她的脑电图看起来很稳定
Her EEG looks stable.
很抱歉 我质疑了你
I'm sorry for challenging you.
关影响了你
Kwan was in your head.
对
Yes.
虽然你的前途也许一片光明
Your star may be on the rise,
但这跟治疗过数百名病患的经验是两码子事
but that is not the same as having years of experience with hundreds of patients.
不管你知道了病患家属或他们所爱的人的任何事
Whatever you know about the patient's family, their loved ones,
都不准带进我的手术 否则就别想踏进手术室一步
you keep it out of my OR or you do not step foot inside it.
不会再有下一次了
It won't happen again.
好 开始写总巡房♥的报告吧
Okay. Now get started on a write-up for grand rounds.
你要在总巡房♥时报告这件事
You're gonna present this at grand rounds.
是我们 恭喜
We are. Congratulations.
威尔森 关于那台手术
Wilson, hey, about that surge.
马克斯 我很感激你救了我的孕期
No. Marcus, I am grateful to you for saving my pregnancy,
但这不代表你可以对我颐指气使
but that does not mean that you get to walk all over me.
你说什么?-我不是你的病人
I'm sorry? - I'm not your patient.
我是你的同事
I'm your colleague.
剥夺我的手术对我没有帮助
Sharking my surgeries doesn't help me.
有损我的权威 也限制了我的训练
It undermines my authority and limits my training.
我只是想帮忙 -别往自己脸上贴金了
I was just trying to help. - Don't flatter yourself.
我可以为自己辩护 -对不起
I can advocate for myself. - I'm sorry.
还有 是“手术” 不是“咻术”
And it's "surgery," not "surge."
妇产科要摊牌了吗?
This some sort of OB showdown?
我们三个决定是该谈谈了
The three of us decided it was time for a little talk.
这是你应得的
Well, he earned it.
你想去吃汉堡吗?
Do you want to go for a burger?
只要我不需要谈阴♥道♥撕裂就可以
As long as I don't have to talk about vaginal tears.
好 -很好
Okay. - Good deal.
我喜欢那些饼干 -对 我们从社区熟食店买♥♥汤时
I love those crackers. - Yeah. You never let me throw them away
你从来不让我把饼干丢掉
when we got soup from our neighborhood deli.
什么样的汤?
What kind of soup?
你喜欢他们的曼哈顿蛤蜊巧达汤
You liked their Manhattan clam chowder.
我打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥妈了 -什么?
I called your parents. - What?
为什么?-我很担心
Why? - I was worried.
然后我发现他们不知道你动了手术
And then I found out that they had no idea about your surgery
也不知道我们复合了 -我不想吓坏他们
or that we're back together. - Well, I didn't want them to freak out.
好 但你骗了我
Okay, but you lied to me about it.
我想你知道你正在让自己陷入险境
I think you know you're on a slippery slope.
这次跟上次不一样
This isn't like last time.
对 这件事你也没告诉我 我是听戴夫说的
Yeah, which you also didn't tell me about. I found out from Dave.
好 听着 我就快想起来了
Okay, look, I am so close to remembering.
从来没有患有逆行性失忆症的人恢复记忆过
No one with retrograde amnesia has ever gotten their memories back.
你为什么觉得自己不一样?
What makes you think you're different?
我不知道 但那天我在急诊室看到你时
I don't know. But that day that I saw you in the ER,
那是我第一次
I mean, that was the first time
感觉到我过去的生活片段试图重新浮现
I felt like a piece of my old life was trying to resurface.
真的 我想记得我的祖父母
I do. I wanna remember my grandparents
家族旅行 还有我的大学毕业典礼
and-and family vacations and my college graduation.
我觉得我不完整
I don't feel whole.
我想要
I want to.
我必须这么做
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表