可恶 -怎么了?
Damn it. - What happened?
出血了 -我看到了
There's bleeding. - I see it.
告诉我们你需要什么 -血止不住
Tell us what you need. - It's not stopping.
我需要抽吸器和止血棉
I need suction and Gelfoam now.
迪伦 撑着点
Dylan, hang on.
史宾塞的手术结束了
Spencer's out of surgery.
他的胸腔和肺部受损严重
The damage to his chest and lung was extensive,
但我们移除了受伤的肺部并覆盖了伤口
but we were able to remove the injured lung and cover the wound.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
今天真是峰回路转 对吧?
This day took a turn, didn't it?
你想要的话 我们可以带你去他的房♥间
We could take you to his room if you like.
他醒了吗?
Is he awake?
应该快醒了 我知道他想见你
Ah, he should be soon. I know he wants to see you.
如果他在睡觉 我不想打扰他
I don't wanna bother him if he's sleeping.
我整天都没吃东西
I haven't eaten all day.
这附近有什么推荐的吗?
Do you have any, uh, recommendations around here?
我记得餐厅今天是辣肉酱日
I believe it's chili day in the cafeteria
或者如果你想透透气 枫树大道上的拉贝尔很受欢迎
or if you want some fresh air, La Belle is popular on Maple.
我想我会去那里
I think I'll do that.
我马上回来
I'll come right back.
我不信任不喜欢医院辣肉酱的人
I don't trust anyone who doesn't like the hospital chili.
还好你不用信任他
Well, good thing you don't have to.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
插胸管
Putting in a chest tube.
住手 -我有经验 没事的
Stop. - I've done this before. It's fine.
把手术刀给我
Give me the scalpel.
快点
Now.
胶质绵 -就在她手上
Gelfoam. - It's right there on her hand.
我看不到 我没办法把眼睛离开手术区域
I can't see and I can't take my eyes off the field.
传给我
Just pass it to me.
好了
Got it.
给我双极电刀
Bipolar, now.
把凝血功能降到五
Turn the coag down to five.
为什么?-因为愈高…
Because why? - Uh, because the higher...
我们需要尽可能降低热度 避免大脑受到热伤害
We need energy as low as possible to prevent thermal injury to the brain.
没错 加油
Correct. Come on.
加油
Come on.
好了
There.
好 血止住了
Okay, bleeding has stopped.
好 大家集中精神
All right, everyone, gather yourselves.
出血止住了 但有可能会再度出血
That bleed is over, but we may encounter more
而且我们还得和血管瘤搏斗
and we still have to wrestle the angioma.
慢来 稳住 好吗?
Slow and steady, shall we?
病人稳定了 你在想什么?
The patient's stable. What were you thinking?
他的生命征象在下降
His vitals were tanking.
你根本就不该出现在医院的这一区
You weren't even supposed to be in this part of the hospital.
我以前插过胸管
I have done chest tubes before.
你也搞砸了吗?
Did you screw them up too?
因为你差点切开那个人的肝脏
Because you almost cut into that man's liver.
我数到了第五肋间隙
I counted down to the 5th intercostal space.
我到了腋中线 -你不在这里工作
I was at the midaxillary line. - You don't work here.
这里有标准 我们以病人为优先
We have standards. We put patients first,
我们绝对不会把这里当成自己家
and we definitely don't walk in here like we own the place,
如果你做不到 你就不属于这里
and if you can't figure that out, you don't belong here.
你不配在这里 也许任何地方都不配
You don't deserve to be here, maybe anywhere.
关医生
Dr. Kwan.
我得走了
I have to go.
不
No.
我晚点再找你算帐
I will deal with you later.
他的情况如何?
How's he looking?
胸管只流出十毫升
Only ten cc's out of the chest tube.
很好 每小时检查一次 追踪他的化验结果
Good. Keep checking every hour and follow up on his labs.
欢迎回来
Hey. Welcome back.
你的手术很顺利 你的状况很好
Your surgery went really well, and you're doing great.
躺好 -几点了?
Just sit back. - Uh, what time is it?
刚过六点
It's a little past 6:00.
不…完了
Oh, no, no, no.
房♥租五点到期 -别担心
Rent was due at 5:00. - Don't worry.
我可以写一张很有说服力的医生证明给你
I can write you a very compelling doctor's note.
你有找到我的皮夹吗?
Did you find my wallet?
我交给你♥爸♥了
I gave it to your dad.
他在这里吗?我爸?
Wha... Is he here? My dad?
他不想在你睡觉时打扰你
He didn't wanna disturb you while you were asleep.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
天啊 太丢脸了
God, this is so embarrassing.
我发誓我不是爱哭鬼
I swear I'm not a crier.
不管我们年纪多大 有时候我们会需要我们的父母
Well, sometimes we need our parents, no matter how old we are.
你刚刚经历了非常严重的创伤
And you just had a very serious trauma,
所以试着休息一下 我们一小时后回来看你
so try to get some rest and we'll be back in an hour to check on you. Okay?
好 打给他爸爸 让他知道史宾塞醒了
All right, call his dad and let him know Spencer's awake.
你觉得那会让他从开往拉斯维加斯的路上调头回来吗?
Do you think that'll make him come back from driving to Vegas?
你说完了吗?
Are you done?
因为我不是你的实习医生好麻吉
Because I'm not your co-intern BFF.
我是心胸外科主任
I am chief of the cardiothoracic department.
我不会干涉病患的生活 也不会跟门生聊八卦
I don't get messy in my patients' lives, and I don't gossip with my mentees.
低调行事 尽忠职守
I keep my head down, and I do my job.
我建议你也这么做
And I suggest you do the same.
如果我再听到一个字 你就不用跟我了
If I hear another word about it, you're off my service.
你做得很好 -谢谢
You did great. - Thanks.
我们处理了疤痕组织 尽可能移除了病变
We got through the scar tissue and removed as many lesions as we could,
我保住了你的子♥宫♥和卵巢
and I was able to save your uterus and your ovaries.
太棒了
That's amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
我们会让你继续吃避孕药 减缓病变的生长
We'll put you back on birth control to slow the growth of the lesions,
但你也知道 子♥宫♥内膜异位是一辈子的事
but, as you know, endometriosis is a lifelong journey.
对 有可能复发
Yeah. It can come back.
对 但我们会密切观察
Yes, but we will watch it closely.
如果恶化 我们会掌握情况
Mm-hmm. - And if it gets worse, we'll be on top of it
还有其他荷尔蒙疗法可以使用 但是…
and there are other hormonal treatments that we can use, but...
希望你的疼痛会改善
hopefully, your pain should improve.
我只是从没想过没有疼痛的生活
I just never thought much about life without it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去告诉艾德加你醒了
I'll tell Edgar you're awake.
其实 可以给我一点时间吗?
Oh, actually, could I have a minute?
当然
Of course.
你觉得我很坏吗?
You think I'm a monster?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
我觉得自己很坏
I feel like one.
我们从一出生就注定要在一起
Yeah, we've been destined to be together since birth.
我们的妈妈都说我们是她们伟大的爱情故事
Our moms call us their great love story.
但是…
But...
不是你们的
it's not yours.
他…
You know, he's...
他很棒
He's wonderful.
对 -也是我最好的朋友
Yeah. - And my best friend,
我很爱他 真的
and I do love him. I do.
但我不知道是因为他是真命天子 还是…
But I don't know if that's because he's the one or...
因为一直以来 你只跟他在一起过
Because that's what you've always known.
对 -他会理解的
Yeah. - He'll understand.
终究会的
Eventually.
我们大部分的宾客都已经进城了
You know, most of our guests are already in town.
一切都已经付清了
Everything's already paid for.
那就只是一场派对
It's just a party.
听听我这个曾因错误原因结婚的人说的话
Take it from someone who's gotten married for the wrong reasons.
错误的决定终究会反咬你一口
It always catches up with you.
太可惜了
That's too bad.
对
Yeah.
在李文斯顿庄园办婚礼绝对美极了
Livingston Manor would have made for a beautiful wedding.
柏帝先生 你儿子一直在等你
Mr. Purdy, your son's been waiting for you.
我等等就过去
I'll be there in a minute.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表