别再说「环扎术」了
Stop saying "cerclage."
我知道最近你和我…
I know you and I have been…
很不好过,但我只想在你身旁支持你
It's been rough. But I just wanna be here for you,
支持两个宝宝
for them.
你需要什么,尽管对我说
Just tell me what you need.
阻止马克斯在手术期间说话
Keep Marcus from talking during the procedure.
好的,你们四位准备好了吗?
Okay then. All four of you ready for this?
你们会打网球吗?你们一家人,可以自组双打比赛
Do you play tennis? You'll have your own built-in game of doubles now.
马克斯,我得要求你的聊天内容
Marcus, I'm gonna need you to keep all chatter
仅限医疗相关信息
to medically-relevant information.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
引流的状况如何?
How does the drain look?
液体正在排出
It's draining.
你有何感受?
How you feeling?
跟你上次来看我的时候一样
Same as when you last checked.
我得向职业女子篮球联赛梦说拜拜了,但我早就不痴心妄想了
I'd say, there go my WNBA dreams, but those were already in the trash.
我猜你会有新的梦想让你追逐
Well, I'm guessing you'll have new dreams to chase.
也许吧,但篮球永远都会是我的真爱
Maybe. But basketball will always be my true love.
一定有办法让我保有这个真爱
There's gotta be a way to keep it in my life.
洁姬,你的脚趾在动了
Jackie, your toes are moving.
-是吗?-是的
-They are? -Yeah.
我的天,真的耶
Oh, my God! They are.
妈,你看,有用了,引流奏效了
Mom, look. It's working. The drain is working.
一小时后会帮你检查神经,这是个好现象
Queue one hour neuro checks. This is good.
感谢老天
Thank God.
感谢老天,你没事
Thank God you're okay.
再跟我汇报她的进展
Update me on her progress.
你会继续下去,对吧?
You're gonna keep going, aren't you?
不可能的任务
Impossible cases.
我永远没办法看着某人的眼睛
I'm never gonna be able to look somebody in the eye
告诉他们我不打算试着协助他们
and tell them I'm not gonna try to help them.
如果你对这点有意见…
I mean, if that's a problem for you...
不,我不怕接受挑战,艾米莉亚
No. I'm not scared of a challenge, Amelia.
好的,我愿意相信奇迹,我一向如此
All right, I… I take in the miracle. I always have.
但你今天的所作所为真的很莽撞
But what you did today was reckless.
我不莽撞行事,所以,如果你需要奇迹
I don't do reckless. So, if you need a miracle,
没问题,但一开始就让我知道所有状况
okay, give me all of the information up front,
不然就去找别的外科医生
or find another surgeon.
你有什么感觉?
Hey. How you feelin'?
环扎术很顺利,没有并发症
Cerclage went well. No complications.
宝宝都还在肚子里,所以我很好
Babies are still inside, so I'll take it.
但是,我得请几天假
But, I'll… I'll need to take a few days off.
对,你需要
Yes, you do.
嘿
Hey, um…
谢谢你陪着我
Thank you for staying with me.
对我来说意义重大…
It really meant a lot with, um…
林肯和马克斯让我很头大
with Link and Marcus.
天啊,马克斯
Oh, God, Marcus.
我一直想到他在我双腿中间的样子
I can't stop picturing him between my legs.
我也许得辞职
I might have to quit.
他救了你的宝宝,想着这点就好
He saved your babies. Just think about that.
好吗?好好休息
Okay? Get some rest.
他哦
And him.
保母都安排好了
Uh, sitter's all set.
你还好吗?肚子饿吗?要我买♥♥吃的给你吗?
How are you doing? You hungry? Can I get you some food?
我…
I, uh…
我这辈子都在替自己做决定
I've been making decisions on my own my whole life.
拥有一个运作正常的关系
And being in a functional relationship
让其他人参与每个决定
and allowing someone else to weigh in on everything,
我…我还是…
I… I'm… I'm still…
我懂
I know.
我好爱你
And I love you so much.
我爱你
I love you.
也爱哈利和芬妮
And Harry and Fanny.
那是我最爱的叔公、叔婆
That's my favorite great aunt and uncle.
你意下如何?
What do you think?
-那是你的血压?-对
-Is that your BP? Mmm. -Yeah.
我该拿杯果汁给你吗?
Should I get you a juice?
好,我要橙子汁
Yeah. I'll take orange juice.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -Okay.
韦伯医生
Uh, Dr. Webber.
米伦,你还好吧?
Millin, you okay?
是我,是我没把德米安固定好
It was me. I didn't strap Damian to the table.
我以为我固定好了,但我…我一定是分心了
I thought I did, but I… I must've gotten distracted.
然后,当艾特曼医生指正格瑞弗斯时,我傻住了
And then when Dr. Altman called Griffith out, I froze.
我当时就该负起责任,而我没有
I should've taken responsibility for it then and I didn't,
所以我现在要负起责任,我很抱歉
so I'm taking responsibility for it now. I'm sorry.
谢谢你这么做
I appreciate that.
但你该道歉的对象不是我
But I'm not the one who needs an apology.
小心你的手臂
Hey, go easy on that arm.
我踢足球的时候曾伤得更重
I've had worse injuries playing soccer.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我不太确定我手臂的伤,是否让你想起了什么
You know, I wasn't sure if this might have brought up some memories for you.
对,一些事情,那一天改变了我的一生
Yeah. A few. I mean, that day shaped my whole life.
很可能也改变了德瑞克的一生
Probably Derek's too.
你是他的最爱,你知道吗?
You were his favorite, you know?
他总是能看出你的不凡之处
He always saw something in you.
-而你看不出来?-我觉得你很让人火大
-Oh, and you didn't? -Oh, I found you infuriating.
但我和史考特很喜欢你作陪,你今晚会回家吗?
But Scout and I love having you around. You coming home tonight?
不要紧,我们明天见
That's okay. I'll see you tomorrow.
主任,方便耽误你一下吗?
Hey, Chief, uh, you got a minute?
不方便,但你已经来了
No, but you're already here.
关于今天的事
So, uh, about today.
我很抱歉,我…我只是想帮忙
I'm sorry. I was… I was only trying to help.
你说过医院没有针对热盖现象,拟定过紧急措施
You said that the hospital doesn't have emergency plans for heat domes.
结果我们也没有针对野火、海啸
Well, turns out that we don't have ones for wildfires,
和其他几种天灾的紧急措施
tsunamis and a few other natural disasters.
而随着气候变迁,天灾只会增加
And they're only increasing with climate change.
所以,我想组一个委员会来做这件事
So I wanna put together a committee to fill in the gaps.
当然要你同意才行
With… With your permission, of course.
我不同意
Permission not granted.
我方便问原因吗?
Uh, can I ask why not?
尽管你似乎还不太了解状况
As much as you can't seem to grasp this, you are a resident.
你是个在试用期的住院医生
As much as you can't seem to grasp this, you are a resident.
你是个在试用期的住院医生
On a trial basis.
规划你无法遵守的规章,跟你一点关系都没有
You have no business devising protocols that you can't follow.
如果我是你,我会少花一些时间认为
If I were you, I would spend less time assuming
你在这里有个铁饭碗
that you have a permanent position here
花更多时间证明你值得拥有一个铁饭碗
and more time proving that you should have one.
沃伦医生,我们谈完了
We're done here, Dr. Warren.
你在忙吗?
Hey, you busy?
有个患者从手术台上摔了下来,对,我很忙
Well, a patient fell off the OR table, so yeah.
可以请你去接孩子吗?
Um, do you mind getting the kids?
当然,没问题
Uh, sure. Sure, yeah.
你离开之前,方便去看一下诺拉杨吗?
Could you check in on Nora Young before you leave?
好啊,没问题
Yeah. Of course.
经过这些年,她还是会让你不爽,对吧?
After all these years, she still gets under your skin, doesn't she?
对,没错,我想是吧
Yeah. Yeah, I guess she does.
大脑在我们死前的那一瞬间发生了什么事
What happens in our brains in the moments before we die
几个世纪以来一直困扰着科学家
has puzzled scientists for centuries.
尽管我们有一些证据,证明会出现人生走马灯
While we have some evidence of our lives flashing before our eyes,
待解的问题还有很多
there are still many questions.
温度在两小时内降了摄氏11度
Temperature dropped 21 degrees in two hours.
对呀
I wish I had the words to say…
亚当斯还好吗?
How's Adams?
他没事,他很好
He's okay. He's okay.
我之前每天都会见到患者被送下救护车
I'm used to seeing patients come off rigs every day.
有好几百人,有些患者的状况比较严重
Hundreds of 'em. Some worse than others,
但我都可以面对,一直以来都是如此
but I can handle it. Always have.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表