大脑会将单一记忆储存在数百万个神经元中
The brain stores a single memory in millions of neurons.
♪ Another day ♪
♪ Another hill to climb ♪
♪ Feel the rush ♪
♪ In the morning rise ♪
♪ My, oh, my ♪
♪ My, oh, my ♪
不能再这样下去了 我快疯了
Oh, this has got to stop. I'm losing my mind.
你这样怎么睡得着?
How are you sleeping through this?
小关 关关
Kwanie? Kwan-Kwan!
♪ Keep up ♪
很抱歉 你是谁?
Hi. So sorry. Who are you?
有个神经元锁住了你毕业舞会舞伴的古龙水味道
There's a neuron that holds the smell of your prom date's cologne.
另一个神经元含有你拉上礼服拉链的声音
Another neuron contains the sound of your dress being zipped up.
和你那一晚随之起舞 最爱的歌♥曲
And one for your favorite song you danced to that night.
你要去上班了?现在才凌晨三点
Are you going to work? It's 3:00 in the morning.
跟格瑞弗斯说吧
Tell that to Griffith.
你房♥间那女孩是谁?-谁都不是
Hey, who's that girl in your room? - No one.
你怎么会睡在这里?她会打呼吗?
Why are you down here? Does she snore?
我要继续睡觉了
I'm going back to sleep.
为了记住那一整晚
To remember the whole evening,
你需要这些神经元 全体互相沟通以制♥造♥出那晚的完整样貌
you need all of these neurons to communicate with each other to make a complete picture.
但当大脑经历过创伤
But when the brain experiences trauma,
这些神经元有可能会因缺氧而死亡
these neurons can be starved of oxygen and die.
他们上周忘了订货
Ugh, they forgot to place a supply order last week.
四寸的纱布垫只剩下最后一盒
We're down to the last case of 4x4.
可以去心脏科偷吗? -如果可以向诊间借到一位护士的话
Can we steal from cardio? - If we can borrow a nurse for clinic.
对 没有我们 这个地方连一周都存活不了吧?
Yeah. How did this place survive a week without us?
我回答不出来 你认识一个叫诺拉杨的吗?
Beyond me. Hey, do you know a Nora Young?
认识 她在距离我家一条街的地方长大 她是我妹的朋友 怎么了?
Yeah, she grew up down the street from me. She was one of my sister's friends. Why?
梅根要送她来这里 尼氏手术导致她食道穿孔
Well, Megan's sending her here. She has a perfed esophagus from a Nissen procedure.
他们试图修补 但还是有漏洞
They tried to repair it, but it still has a leak.
我好多年没见到诺拉了
You know, I haven't seen Nora in years.
她这人很难相处 非常颐指气使而且情绪紧绷
She was kind of a pain. Very bossy and tightly wound.
我的意思是非常有自信且目标导向
I mean assertive and goal-oriented.
完整的记忆已不在 取而带之的是隐约的画面
Instead of complete memories, you're left with glimpses.
早安
Good morning.
希望你准备好上工了
I hope you are ready to hit the ground running.
关于基因靶向 我有一些新的想法
I've got some new ideas for genetic targets.
那是新的聚合酶连锁反应仪吗?哪里来的?
Is that a new PCR machine? Where'd that come from?
瑞吉森医生拿到了国卫院的补助
Dr. Ridgeson got an NIH grant.
凯特瑞吉森?
Kate Ridgeson?
她为什么要把她的仪器放在我的实验室?
Why's she putting her equipment in my lab?
这里现在是她的实验室了
It's her lab now.
♪ Get gone, gravity ♪
♪ You ain't got control on me ♪
对
Right.
当然罗 让实验室空一周实在没道理
Of course. No sense letting a lab sit idle for one whole week.
我会和营运部讨论一下 看看我可以用哪个房♥间
I will check in with operations and, uh, see what's available.
♪ Keep up ♪
一种气味 一种味道 一种感觉
A smell, a taste, a feeling.
早安
Morning.
一旦开始失去一些记忆…
And once you start losing bits of memory...
我走楼梯吧
Guess I'll take the stairs.
…你便再也无法想起来
...there's no way to get them back.
开门之前不是会先出现响铃♥声♥吗?
There is supposed to be a ding before the doors open.
响铃♥声♥呢?-好的 我们先冷静下来
Where was the ding? - Okay. Let's take a step back.
她看过很多人接吻
She's seen plenty of people kiss.
她是我们的主管 我众多主管之一…-没错
She's our boss, one of our many bosses-- - Exactly.
今天有很多更重要的事要她操心
She has way more important things to worry about today.
我们要像个狠角色一样抬头挺胸地走出去
We are gonna go out there, like the badasses we are,
对 -彷佛没发生过任何事
like nothing happened,
一切会没事的 好吗?
and all will be well.
好的
你看到凯瑟琳了吗?
Have you seen Catherine?
她应该很快就会到了
Uh, she should be here soon.
请排队 我比你先到 -这件事没办法等
Excuse you. I was here first. - Well, this can't wait.
你不是被解雇了吗?-我不会用那种字眼
Uh, didn't you get fired? - I wouldn't use those words.
福斯医生 方便打扰你一下吗?
Dr. Fox, do you have a minute?
好的 我知道我们之间有歧见
Okay, I know we've had our differences,
但我想跟你谈谈 重回这里当住院医师主任的事
but I would like to talk to you about coming back as residency director.
福斯医生 我们约好了 要讨论我的研究 对吧?
We had an appointment to discuss my research. Didn't we, Dr. Fox?
打给我的助理约时间 麻烦你了 贝利医生
Call my assistant and make an appointment, Dr. Bailey, please.
为了这件事我特地穿了高跟鞋
Put on heels for this.
坐吧
Sit.
算你有些胆识
You've got some nerve.
怎么不说:“谢谢你”
How about, "Thank you
大老远飞过来看我
for flying all the way across the country to check on me
因为没人知道 我正在接受巴德吉亚利综合征的治疗」?
'cause no one knows I'm being treated for Budd-Chiari syndrome"?
你有蝴蝶绷带吗?
Do you have a butterfly?
慢慢来 -不然呢?你要解雇我吗?
Go easy, now. - Or what? You'll fire me?
去那里吧 好的 谢啦
Over there. Okay, thanks.
好的 但如果她是他的表妹 他为什么不直说就好 对吧?
Okay, but if she's his cousin, then why wouldn't he just say that, right?
有个神秘女子来找关 -恭喜他 不关我的事
Kwan has some mystery woman visiting. - Good for him. I don't care.
你们知道什么会很有趣吗?
You know what's gonna be fun?
当你在七月又变成了实习医生 而我们全都会是你的老板
July, when you're an intern again and we're all your bosses. - Ha-ha.
哈罗 早安 -早安
Hi. Hello. Hi. - Good morning. - Morning.
关在哪里?-我来了
Where's Kwan? -Here. I'm here.
好的 我还以为你病了
Okay, for a second there, I thought you were sick,
这提醒了我 如果你们觉得身体不适 就别聚在一起
Which is a great reminder. If you're feeling under the weather, do not get together,
因为你们可不能在短时间内集体生病
because I-I really-- I cannot have you dropping like flies.
我现在要来谈谈班表的事
I'm going to bring up the schedule now.
她在这里做什么?-她想要我跟她说我们的事
What's she doing here? - She wanted me to tell her about us.
在医院说?
At the hospital?
对 她拒绝离开
Yeah. She refused to leave.
我猜失忆症没有抹灭她的固执
Guess the amnesia didn't erase her stubborn streak.
好的 格瑞弗斯 你和艾特曼一组
Okay, so, Griffith, you're with Altman.
安田 你和贝尔川一组
Yasuda, you're with Beltran.
薛波回来了 所以米伦 你跟她待在神经科
Uh, Shepherd is back, so, Millin, you'll be with her in neuro.
关 你和杭特一组 亚当斯
Kwan, you're with Hunt. Oh, and, Adams,
看来你准备好 协助我做病况纪录了
it looks like you are all set to help me with progress notes.
尽管杜古的确指名要你 所以你来决定
Although Ndugu did request you, so it's your call.
也许我该去了解一下杜古要我做什么
Uh, maybe I should just see what Ndugu wants.
对耶 好主意
Oh, yeah. Great idea.
如果有人想交换的话 我这里有个空缺
Ooh, so if anybody wants to do a switcheroo,
那么…我们… -当然没问题 好的
I have a spot open with me. So-- And we-- Sure. No. Okay. Yeah.
大家加油!
Go, team!
如果你拆开了敷料检查伤口 你就得重新包扎一次
If you take down a dressing to look at a wound, you have to redo it.
我有工作在身 好吗?
I have my own job, okay?
我没办法成天追着你跑 帮你收烂摊子
I can't follow you around all day cleaning up your messes.
她还真是有话直说 对吧?
She does not hold back, does she?
没错
She does not.
昨天的我还会反击 但今天的我想尝试新的做法
And yesterday I would've thrown down. But today I am trying something new.
是吗?什么新的做法?
Oh, yeah? What's that?
保持专业距离
Professional detachment.
我知道我争取不到儿科住院医生的缺
I know I'm not getting the peds fellowship.
有人把申请人的排名清单 落在护士站 我看到了
I saw the list of ranked applicants.Somebody left it at the nurses' station.
很抱歉 我老早就想跟你说 -没关系
I'm sorry. I-I wanted to tell you. - It's okay.
我知道我的外医国考成绩不太理想
I-I knew my ABSITE wasn't competitive enough,
而且我没有研究经验
and I don't have the research experience.
我会找到别的出路的 -一定的
I will find something else. - No question.
好的 我们去巡房♥吧
Alright, let's go round.
你知道有超过两百人冻死在圣母峰吗?
Did you know that there are more than 200 frozen dead people on Mount Everest?
那没什么 -你听过泰坦尼克号♥这艘小船吗?
That's nothing. - Ever hear of a little boat called the Titanic?
猫王死在马桶上 你可能不知道他是谁啦
Elvis died on the toilet. Not that you know who that is.
是因为心脏病发 不是便秘 有很多人搞错
Heart attack, not constipation.Common misconception.
厉害 -我是帅气的院牧
Lovely. - I'm the cool chaplain.
自从凯尔他妈过世之后 他就对死亡有点执迷
Ever since Cal's mom died, he's, uh, been a little obsessed with death.
我在你这个年纪的时候 很着迷于防腐处理 我懂你
Oh, I was obsessed with embalming when I was your age, so I get it.
安田?-凯尔王 15岁
Yasuda? -Cal Huang, 15.
八年前被诊断出有李佛美尼综合征
Diagnosed eight years ago with Li-Fraumeni syndrome,
这是种遗传性疾病 罹癌的可能性比正常人高
a genetic disorder associatedwith an increased likelihood of cancer.
他在两年前接受过肾上腺皮质癌的治疗 目前是处于缓解状态
He's in remission for an adrenocortical carcinomatrea ted two years ago.
诊间在检查过 他日益加剧的中背痛之后便安排他住院
Admitted from clinic for a work-up of his increasing mid-back pain.
他没办法睡觉 几乎没有食欲
He hasn't been able to sleep, barely has an appetite.
是另一颗肿瘤 对吧?-先别急着下定论
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表