I just… I didn't know what to say.
我不希望他知道我在这里
I didn't want him to know that I was here,
所以我只好假装一切正常
so I just… I just tried to pretend like everything was normal.
-没关系的 -离没关系十万八千里
-It's… It's fine. -It's anything but fine.
我考虑不周,而且你忙翻了
I didn't think this through, and you're slammed.
我不该像这样突然出现
I… I shouldn't have just showed up out of nowhere.
-不,真的没关系 -我终究
-No, it's really okay. -At some point,
得给戴夫一个答案
I need to give Dave an answer.
这不是他的错,这种状况…
It's not his fault that this is…
发生就是发生了
this is what it is.
我真的得接这通电♥话♥,但我希望我们有机会好好聊聊这件事
I really need to answer this. But I want a chance to talk about this.
去我家待着,我们今晚好好谈谈
Hang out at my place, and we'll talk all about this tonight.
如果你得回家的话,那就回去吧
If you need to go home, you'll go home.
我永远无法理解怎么会有人,拿枪指着陌生人
I will never understand how a person can point a loaded gun at a stranger.
人们彼此伤害的方式有千百种
Well, people can hurt each other in all kinds of ways.
得离开你这一点肯定让安田很不好受
I'm sure it's killing Yasuda having to leave you...
别说了
Don't.
对不起,我不是有意提起这件事
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring it up.
当你想聊的时候再聊吧
When you wanna talk, we will talk about it.
-我不会和你聊 -我哪里得罪了你吗?
-I won't be talking about it with you. -Did I do something?
我只是不想再假装,我们对于彼此来说意义重大
I'm just sick of pretending like we all mean something to each other.
我能理解实习医生的日子不好过,我们全都伤痕累累这类的
I get that intern year is hard and that we're all trauma bonded or whatever,
但我们就只是同事
but we're just coworkers.
我不需要你来安慰我,或者了解我的感受
I don't need you to comfort me or to understand how I feel.
我可以照顾自己,我这样过了一辈子
I can take care of myself. I've been doing it my entire life.
这里状况如何?
How's it going in here?
-非常好 -很好
-Great. -Fine.
他就要心肺停止了
He's about to code.
好的,格瑞弗斯,绑紧他,米伦,帮他做好准备
All right. Griffith, strap him in. Millin, prep him.
请你扣好固定带的另一侧
Can you grab the other side of the belt?
好的,没问题
Yeah, I got it.
有人联络血库启动大量输血吗?
Did anybody contact the blood bank to activate the MTP?
-我不确定,我可以去确认 -你是这名患者的实习医生
-I'm not sure. I can check it. -You are the intern on this case.
你得确保你掌握了所有医嘱的进度
You need to make sure that you are on top of the orders.
我立刻去处理
I'll do it right now.
他等不了了
All right, he can't wait.
我们现在就得刷手
We need to scrub in right now.
好的
Yeah.
我成功夹住了后动脉瘤
I was able to successfully clip the posterior aneurysm,
但当我们试着让她恢复自主心跳时,她出现了并发症
but we ran into a complication when we tried to wean her off bypass.
所以发生了什么事?
Uh, so what happened?
洁姬目前稳定下来了
-Jackie's stable. -Mm-hmm.
但她主动脉剥离,因而导致心脏病发作
But she had an aortic dissection, which caused a heart attack.
我17岁的女儿心脏病发作?
My 17-year-old had a heart attack?
我帮她做了开胸手术,放入了支架
I opened her chest, and I put in a graft.
多亏了她是运动员,她的心脏得以从心肌梗塞恢复
And thankfully, she's an athlete, so her heart was able to recover from the MI.
我不明白为什么会一直出现这些并发症?
I… I don't understand. Uh, why do these complications keep happening?
我们知道她的主动脉根部瘤,会导致心脏有危险
Well, we knew her heart was at risk due to the root aneurysm...
她的脑部会有更大的危险
Her brain was at greater risk.
在那个时候
At the time.
-她的术后化验出来了 -谢谢,关医生
Her post-op labs came in.
-她的术后化验出来了 -谢谢,关医生
Thank you, Dr. Kwan.
麻醉的药效会持续多久?
How long does the anesthesia last?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你仍然觉得昏沉吗?
You still feeling groggy?
我的脚
In my feet.
你的脚?
Your feet?
和我的腿
And my legs.
关医生,请拿一根针给我,好吗?
Dr. Kwan, would you get me a needle please?
好的
Yeah.
好的,洁姬,感觉到针♥刺♥的时候,告诉我一声
All right, Jackie, let me know when you start to feel this.
你开始了吗?
Did you start yet?
她为什么感觉不到她的腿?
Why can't she feel her legs?
是没有明文规定啦
There's no written rule on it,
但大家通常会在进行骨盆腔检测时,站在另一侧,以尊重这个区域
but people usually stand on the other side during a pelvic exam to respect the area.
好的,抱歉
Right. Sorry.
威尔森,请你放松
I need you to relax, Wilson.
好的
Okay.
你听说了,金凯德那位子♥宫♥肉瘤患者的事吗?
You heard about Kincade's uterine sarcoma case?
可怜的女士,又复发了,她有四个小孩,而且患有致命的疾病
Poor woman's second recurrence. She got four kids and a death sentence.
你该看看扫描影像,实在糟糕透顶
You should see the scans. They're awful.
老实说,就跟恐怖片一样
Honestly, it's like a horror movie.
小狗很可爱,也很舒心
Puppies. Mmm. They're adorable and calming.
我在考虑让普儿养一只狗
I'm thinking about getting one for Pru.
好的,你的子♥宫♥颈开了1.8公分
So, your cervix is 18 millimeters.
所以,早产的风险就在眼前
So, an imminent risk for preterm labor.
但你只怀孕16周
But you're just 16 weeks.
她才16周
She's 16 weeks.
所以我建议做子♥宫♥颈环扎术
Which is why I'd recommend a cervical cerclage.
在子♥宫♥颈周围缝几针,让子♥宫♥颈闭锁
It's placing a suture around the cervix to keep it closed.
他是医生
-He's a doctor. -Aw.
本院医生的小孩,你们打算把孩子命名为葛蕾和史隆吗?
Hospital babies. Are you gonna name 'em Grey and Sloan?
环扎术有什么风险?
What are the risks of the cerclage?
我有可能会感染
Um, well, I could get an infection,
或者对我的子♥宫♥颈造成伤害,例如疤痕或变窄
or it could cause damage to my cervix like, um, scarring or stenosis.
请提出其他方案
Other options, please.
其他方案就只有终止孕期
This is the option besides terminating the pregnancy.
子♥宫♥颈环扎术非常安全
Cervical cerclage is very safe
而且是目前保护威尔森医生
and it is the absolute best way to preserve the health
和宝宝健康的最佳做法
of Dr. Wilson and the babies right now.
但如果你想要的话,我可以让你考虑一下
But if you'd like, I could give you some time to think about it.
-不用,给我同意书 -那就太好了,谢谢
-No. Give me the consent forms. -That'd be great. Thanks.
急诊
我四岁大的孩子都比你听话
My four-year-old listens better than you do.
对,除非你的幼儿也是,在破纪录的热浪期间
Yeah, well, unless your toddler is also a surgeon
执业的外科医生,否则这种比较并不公允
during a record-breaking heat wave, I don't think that's a fair comparison.
你不该帮患者看病
You shouldn't be seeing patients.
我还在当班期间,而且急诊室人满为患
I'm still on the schedule and the ER is over capacity.
好的,我换个说法,我现在不能让你看患者
Okay. Let me rephrase. I can't let you treat patients right now.
我没事,好吗?
I'm fine. All right?
我每天都会看到生老病死,今天也没什么不同
I see life and death every single day. Business as usual.
好的,你知道吗?那好,如果你想工作
All right. You know what? Fine. If you want a job to do,
你何不去诊间,协助冷却中心
why don't you head over to the clinic and help out with the cooling center.
六床的龙女士,需要更多软便剂
Mrs. Long in bed six needs more stool softener.
-有看到什么吗?-还没
-Do you see anything? -Not yet.
你支持了我
You championed me.
-什么?-你告诉思凯我办得到
-What? -You told Sky I could do this.
你告诉我我办得到
You told me I could do this.
现在,我坐在这里,默默地为我对这位年轻女子所做的事发慌
Now I'm sitting here silently panicking about what I've done to this young woman,
-而你几乎不发一语 -你认为我就不慌吗?
-and you're hardly saying a word. -You don't think I'm panicking?
帮她动手术的人不只你一个
You're not the only one who operated on her.
在你把我带进来的第一刻,我就该拒绝
I should have said no. From the second you brought me in,
-我有种不好的预感 -你为何什么都不说?
-I had a bad feeling about this. -Why didn't you say anything?
因为你在思虑不周的状况下接了这名患者
Because you prematurely accepted the case.
你知道会有心胸方面的状况
You knew it had a cardiothoracic component to it,
但你没先问过我的意见就收下她了
but you accepted it before getting my opinion on it.
我连她的面都没见过,她就住院了
She was admitted before I even saw her.
不,不对,你不能全怪到我头上
No. No. Do not put this on me.
当你走出那扇门之后你大可拒绝
You could have said no right after you walked out the door.
也许你没拒绝的原因,是因为你错待了她母亲
Maybe you didn't because of how you treated her mother.
康妮护士说有一道冷锋就要来了,高温应该很快就会下降
Nurse Connie said a cold front's coming in. The heat should break soon.
至少有这个好消息
At least there's that.
扫描结果出来了,关,你看到了什么?
Scans are up. Kwan, what do you see?
头部电脑断层没有中风的迹象
Uh, head CT is negative for stroke.
但电脑断层血管摄影显示出剥离的皮瓣
But the CTA shows the dissection flap
散布到降主动脉,也就表示…
propagating into the descending aorta. Which means...
脊髓的血流遇到了阻碍
Blood flow to the spinal cord is compromised.
我想这是…
I think it's…
-好的,我该这样弄吗?-嘿
-Okay, is this… this the way? -Hey.
放射科有点忙,我们会想办法尽快把你送进去
Radiology's a little backed up. We'll get you in there as soon as we can.
你不用看顾我,你还记得你妈要你,在她去商店的时候
You don't have to babysit me. Remember how annoyed you would get
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表