There are no guarantees, but it is the best chance that we have.
也许也是唯一的机会
Maybe the only chance.
那我就想这么做
Then that's what I want to do.
好的 关 沃伦 预订手术室
Okay. Kwan, Warren, book an O.R.
有多的毛毯?护士一定很喜欢你
Extra blankets? The nurses must really like you.
艾特曼医生
Dr. Altman...
没事的 我会像对待其他病患一样好好照顾你
It's okay. I am going to take excellent care of you like I would any other patient.
闭锁症候群
我刚帮迪伦做了神经检查 没有变化
Just did a neuro check on Dylan. No change.
可以聊一下吗?
Can we talk?
你在做什么?-研究
What are you doing? - Research.
“闭锁症候群”
Locked-in syndrome.
薛波说… -我知道她说了什么
You know, Shepherd said-- - I know what she said.
她压力很大 你只是个容易下手的目标
She's under a lot of pressure. You're just an easy target.
你现在站在她那边了吗?
You're siding with her now?
当初不希望她帮迪伦动手术的人是你
You were the one who didn't want her to operate on Dylan.
从小到大我听过各种关于我妈遭遇的委婉说法
Growing up, I heard every euphemism for what happened to my mom--
走了 过世 离开了
gone, past, departed.
她死了 我希望大家承认这件事
She was dead. I wanted it acknowledged.
很遗憾你遇到这种事
I am sorry that that happened to you.
但迪伦还活着 -对
But Dylan is still alive. - Yes,
但我们得实际一点… -你想实际一点?
but we need to be realistic with the par-- - You want to keep it real?
那对父母已经四天没吃没睡了
Those two parents haven't slept or eaten in four days
因为他们看着自己的女儿受苦
because they're watching their daughter suffer.
迪伦既害怕又孤单
Dylan is scared and alone.
我不会让她认为我们要放弃她
I am not letting her think we're giving up on her.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
去一个不需要解释我为什么想救病患的地方
Somewhere I don't have to explain why I want to save my patient.
我搞砸了 这个歪了
I messed up. This one is crooked.
没人会发现的 他们会忙着塞糖果进去
Oh, no one will notice. They'll be too busy filling them with candy.
没错 我忘了宾客会自己做派对小礼物
That's right. I forgot that guests will be making their own party favors.
因为仓促的婚礼就是会这样
Because that's what happens at a last-minute wedding.
看看它 -那是拉布拉多贵宾狗吗?
Is that a Labradoodle?
安理查斯
Ann Richards.
就像捍卫女性健康的前德州州长?
Like the former Governor of Texas who championed women's health?
对
Yes!
她任命的公开同性恋者比她之前的任何州长都多
She appointed more openly gay people to office than any other governor before her.
她并不完美
She wasn't perfect,
但对我和我男友来说 德州不是个容易适应的地方
the easiest transition for me and my boyfriend,
所以能有盟军总是好事
so it's always nice to be reminded of the allies.
真好 --它好可爱
How lovely. Aww. She is just so cute.
怎么…抱歉 亲爱的 你说什么?
What is happ-- I'm sorry, sweetie. Did you say something?
我想头纱的尺寸不合
I think the veil doesn't fit.
只有一种尺寸
Oh, it's one size fits all.
妈咪 -有人醒了
Oh. Someone's up.
我去看看 -好
I'll go check. - Okay.
帮帮她 亲爱的
Oh, um... help her, honey.
好的
Okay.
很好看
That's nice.
你应该帮我脱困 而不是结交新的闺蜜
You're supposed to help me get out of this, not make a new bestie!
好的 大喜之日不能使用暴♥力♥
Hey. No violence on your wedding day.
而且我觉得莫琳相当讲理
Plus, I think Maureen is pretty reasonable.
你该告诉她你不想化妆或戴头纱
You should just tell her you don't want to wear the makeup or the veil.
我想她会了解的
I think she'll understand.
或者你可以在婚礼上打扮成这样
Or... you can look like this at your wedding.
该死
Damn it!
如果这是术后纪录 我可以指派一个实习医生给你
Hey. I can assign you an intern if it's post-op notes.
那就好了 我很擅长写那些
I wish. I'm great at those.
是这些誓词
It's these vows.
让我看看你写了什么
Oh! Well, let me see what you've got so far.
“亲爱的各位 我们今天齐聚一堂”
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..."
你要帮自己的婚礼证婚吗?
Are you officiating your own wedding?
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你不是说“不言而喻”吗?
What happened to "it writes itself"?
我被你影响了 -好 试试这个
You got into my head. - O-Okay. Try this. Um...
既然你很擅长写术后纪录 就把誓词想成是在写术后纪录
Since you're great at post-op notes, um, think of the vows as those.
一步一步说明你们的关系 越简单越好
Just walk through the relationship step-by-step and just keep it simple.
你要我像写术后纪录一样表达我对乔的爱?
You want me to express my love for Jo like post-op notes?
你有更好的点子吗 莎士比亚?
You got a better idea, Shakespeare?
我试试看
I'll give it a try.
你们为什么看起来像魔鬼克星?
Why do you look like Ghostbusters?
你的化验结果出来了
Um... your labs came back.
你感染了一种传染性很高的细菌 叫做困难梭状芽孢杆菌
You have a very contagious bacterial infection called C. diff.
我在服用抗生素 怎么会感染?
How can I have an infection if I'm on antibiotics?
你用来治疗泌尿道感染的抗生素
The antibiotics that you were on for the UTI
杀死了你肠胃里的所有好菌
killed all of the good bacteria in your gut,
让你更容易感染困难梭状芽孢杆菌这种坏菌
making you more susceptible to bad bacteria like C. diff.
我们会开始给你三合一抗生素 还有…
We'll get you started on a triple antibiotic and--
我不用跑太远
Hey. I didn't have to go far.
你们知道厕所旁边有制冰机吗?
Did you guys know that there is a ice machine by the bathroom?
为什么你们看起来像魔鬼克星?
Uh, why you look like Ghostbusters?
天啊 我也是那么说的
Oh, my God. That's what I said.
史帝夫 你最好也穿上手术服 戴上手套
Uh, Steve, we should probably get you gowned and gloved, as well.
因为她的手臂?
Uh-- Because of her arm?
禁入 接触传染防护措施 困难梭状芽孢杆菌感染
什么是困难梭状芽孢杆菌?
What's C. diff?
我们在每扇门上都贴了那张告示
We put that on all the doors.
请不要查…
Please don't look it u-- Ohh! Ohh!
她心跳过速 腹部僵硬
She's tachy. Her abdomen's rigid.
结肠穿孔 我们得马上送她上楼
Her colon's perf. We need to get her upstairs now!
天啊
Hey. - Hey.
你有没有想过有些人就是
You ever think about the fact that there are people
打卡上班 做完工作就走了?
who just punch in, do their job, and then just... leave?
每天都在想
Every day.
旅途愉快吗?
How was your trip?
很棒
Ah. You know. It was great.
每天冲浪 我和泰蒂吃晚餐时没有小孩在旁边吵闹
I surfed every day. Teddy and I got to have dinners without screaming kids.
我们看书 聊天
And we read. We-- We talked.
听起来很棒
Yeah. That sounds amazing.
你为什么一副天要塌下来的样子?
Why are you so doom and gloom?
现在要回到现实了
Well, now it's back to reality.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
你会看新闻 世界正在分崩离析
Well, you watch the news. The world's falling apart.
我不知道 我的婚姻感觉很脆弱
Hm. I don't know. My marriage feels... delicate.
现在泰蒂要帮梅根儿时最好的朋友动手术
And now Teddy is operating on Megan's best friend from childhood.
她的预后如何?
What's her prognosis?
不太好
It's not good.
我很遗憾 -谢谢
I'm sorry about that. - Yeah.
那一定很难熬 -对我来说吗?不会
That's gotta be hard. - For me? No. No, no.
她是梅根的朋友 不是我的 所以…
She was Megan's friend, not mine, so...
但你们从小就认识了
Hm, but you've known each other since you were kids.
对 她很难搞 所以…
Yeah, but she was a pain, so...
她现在还是吗?
Well, is she still?
我该…
I-- I should--
我该进去了
I should get back inside.
她打算今年夏天带孩子去优胜美地
She was planning on taking her kids to Yosemite this summer,
不过看来得等等了 -你越来越了解她了 对吧?
but I guess that's gonna have to wait. - You're really getting to know her, huh?
我实习的三分之一时间她都在这里进进出出
She's been in and out of here a third of my intern year.
你花最多时间相处的病人是最难治疗的
The patients you spend the most time with are the toughest to treat.
好的 来移除移植物吧
Alright. Let's remove this graft.
手术刀
Scalpel.
她出现心室颤动
She's in v-fib.
没有脉搏 -开始按压 注射一单位肾上腺素
There's no pulse. - Start compressions! Push one of epi!
又要检查了吗?我一定是睡着了
Is it-- Is it time for another check? I must have dozed off.
你累了 这几晚睡在椅子上很难受
You're tired. It's hard to sleep in a chair all these nights.
好的 迪伦 听得见吗?眨一下代表是 两下代表不是
Okay, Dylan. Can you hear me? Blink once for yes and twice for no.
迪伦 听得见吗?
Hey, Dylan. Can you hear me?
可以帮你检查吗?
Can I examine you?
怎么回事?
What's happening?
她的瞳孔有反应
Her pupils are responsive.
为什么她不眨眼?她今早还可以眨眼
Why isn't she blinking? She was blinking this morning.
迪伦 你要跳我们的舞吗?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表