剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
就这本书了 绝对轰动
That's the book. It's sensational!
所有人都想一窥那个世界
Everybody wants a look inside that world.
这我不能写
I can't write about that.
我有个15岁的女儿
I have a 15-year-old daughter
-她会看书 -怎么说呢
- who reads. - Well, what can I say?
出版或者死亡
You know, publish or perish.
艾比 你已经没有什么特质了
I mean, Abby, you're running out of identities!
我可以把离婚的书改好的
Well, I can make the divorce book work.
我只是再需要些时间
I just need more time.
抱歉 亲爱的 就在你花钱
No, sorry, hon, you ran out of time
让那大家伙触碰你的身体时 你已经没有时间了
when you paid that hunk to touch your naughty bits.
被抛弃 绝望无比
Jilted and desperate?
没人会买♥♥你的"离婚后生活"建议
Nobody's buying "Life after" advice from you.
但她们会买♥♥的
But what they will buy
是超级龌龊的故事 而且会花大价钱买♥♥
is a super-dirty tell-all and pay big bucks too!
那更年期的书呢
What about menopause?
埃玛·汤普森已经在写了 太晚了
Emma Thompson's doing it. It's too late.
这是你最后的机会
I'm offering you a last chance--
一本回忆录
A memoir.
一个中年女性的性♥交♥易历险
One middle-aged woman's adventures in the sex trade.
否则就到此为止了
Or I think we've come to an end.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
我想我们就到这吧
I guess we're done here.
我会干点别的
I will do something else.
不会再是作家了
Not as a writer, you won't.
你被炒了 凯特
You're fired, Kat.
爸爸 我困了
Daddy, I'm sleepy.
我能看电视吗
Can I watch TV?
不行 伙计 我们放下这个小家伙
No, buddy, we're just gonna drop the little guy off
就回家
and go home.
贝卡
Becca.
她不在这 爸爸
She's not here, dad.
她不在这是什么意思
What do you mean she's not here?
我是说她走了
I mean she's gone.
杰克来电
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表