剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
-你好 -你好 在那边
- Hi. - Hello. Right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
别担心 我找到吧台了
Don't worry. I found the bar.
伴娘团要一起拍照了
The bridal party is assembling for the portraits.
好吧 我马上就去
Mm. Well, shit, I'll go join them.
你们还没说话吗
You guys talk yet?
天呐 你们两个
Jesus Christ, you two.
你难道宁可这样走上圣坛吗
Would you rather take care of this at the altar?
迪莉娅
Delia...
我觉得自己像个傻子
I feel like an idiot.
我觉得自己像个很贱的傻子
I feel like a mean idiot,
但是我不想犯贱
and I don't want to be mean,
尤其是对你 亲爱的
much less to you, my friend,
我喜欢你 你是对的
who I-I adore and who is right.
我
I-I...
我因为自己不顺冲你发火
I freaked out on you because of my own shit.
那是远超我所能
And that is horrible on more levels than
承受的
I can probably count or comprehend.
我只想让你开心 真的
I just want you to be happy. I really do.
真的 而我之前说的
I really do, and what I said...
是错的
it came out wrong.
但也是因为爱
It just--but it came out of love, you know...
只不过是一种愚蠢的爱
just a very, very, very dumb kind of love
而且时机相当不对
and extremely poorly timed, apparently.
非常对不起
I'm so sorry.
迪莉娅 对不起
Delia, I am so sorry.
女士们 如果你们拍完照了
If you're finished with your portraits, ladies,
要前往教堂了
it's time to leave for the church.
我还要再来杯喝的
I'm gonna grab another drink.
好的 我要去
Great. I'm going to...
和你一起
join you.
好吧
Okay.
请给我来杯鸡尾酒好吗
Can I get one of those pre-reception cocktails, please?
-快点 谢谢 -好的
- Quick. Thank you.- You got it.
开始紧张了吗
Knocking them back, eh?
你又不是那个结婚的
You're not even the one getting married.
天呐 别管我了
God, stop worrying about me.
为什么不能呢 我不介意
Why can't I, huh? I don't mind.
因为我是你的老板 还记得吗
Because I'm your boss. Remember?
一切得回归正常
Back when things were normal.
我不想回归正常
I don't want to go back to normal.
白♥痴♥ 想清楚吧
Ay, Dios. Make up your mind.
只有很懦弱的情况下
Look, I only agreed for things going back to the way they were
我才会让事情回归正常
because I am a terrific coward.
但事实是我不想那样
I don't actually want that.
而且我也不会那样
Besides, I don't think it can happen.
那我就派别人替我管你
So I'll hire someone to manage you instead of me...
一个好人 大个子 不易被引诱
a great, big, non-seduceable dude
没有同性恋倾向
with no homosexual leanings.
你就不能 我正在
Listen, will you just-- I am trying to--
天呐 你这个女人真难搞
God, woman, you are difficult.
你就是死咬着不放手
You just lock your jaws and won't let go.
我很无助
And I'm helpless...
无时无刻
every time.
乔 我对你彻底没辙了
I am completely helpless against you, Jo.
我们的对抗 太让人精疲力竭了
The way we fight-- God, it's exhausting
很热辣 让人兴奋
and hot and exhilarating and,
但说实话 那很怪异
frankly, weird.
可你知道吗
But you know what?
我无法想像还能再跟别人这样了
I cannot imagine sparring with anyone else ever.
我确定还有很多女士
Well, I'm sure there are plenty of ladies out there
-等着跟你针锋相对 -不
- for you to swordfight. - No, no, no.
现在我确信 所有那些都只是
See, now I believe that all of those were just replacements
你的替代品 约瑟芬
for you, Josephine.
那些女人 她们只是过眼云烟
They--those women, they were just one off and good-bye,
而你 我
but you, I...
我时时刻刻都在想你
I can't stop thinking about you.
醒来后 我总是不停地想象
I wake up, and I cannot stop imagining
我们在一起会是什么样
how we might be together.
上帝保佑我
I am--God help me--
我爱上你了
I am in love with you.
你疯了 知道吗
You're insane, you know that?
没有你的严重
Not significantly more than you are.
好吧
Hmm, okay.
婚礼总是让人失去理智
Weddings tend to make people lose their minds,
所以酒才是免费的
and that's why the alcohol's free, so...
去拿吧
go at it.
现在要出发了吗
Is it time to go?
现在要出发去教堂了
It's time to go to the church, you guys.
你还有几分钟
You've got a few minutes.
有人送了这个来
This came via messenger.
今天吗
Today?
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
-抱歉 我必须得接一下 -好的
- Sorry. I have to take this. - Okay.
凯特
Hey, Kat.
现在不是个谈话的好时机 但是我
Um, now's not a very good time, but I--
必须是 这本书简直不知所云
It must be. This book is gibberish.
什么叫不知所云
What do you mean it's gibberish?
你很喜欢我发给你的第一章呀
You loved the first chapters that I sent you.
没错 你把那部分怎么了
Yeah. Yeah. What did you do with those?
现在就跟我万能遥控器的说明书一样
Cause now they're as riveting as reading the instructions
难以读懂
on my universal remote.
我 我只是稍稍修改了一下
I-I just tweaked them.
我 我没想让它变得不知所云
I-I certainly didn't turn them into gibberish.
听着 你得振作起来
Listen, you need to get your shit together.
告诉我你要吃什么药
Just tell me what meds you need
还有你需要多久可以重写一遍
and how long you need when you can get me a do-over.
重写 重写
A do-over? A do-over?
整本书
The whole book?
我怎么能全部重写一遍
How am I supposed to get a whole do-over?
我是说 怎么
I mean, how--
真的吗
Really?
有这么差劲吗
It is that bad?
我是指
I mean, it's, like,
整本书 一点希望也没有吗
the whole thing, a lost cause?
艾比 这本书一团糟
Abby, it's a total disaster.
抱歉 你不能进来
Sorry. This is a private area.
让我们单独谈谈
Excuse us for a moment.
我收到一个信封
I received an envelope...
里面的照片
with photos...
是你和艾伯特
You and Albert.
你看起来很享受
You looked like you were having fun.
那不是享受 我感到丑陋又绝望
It wasn't fun. It was ugly and desperate.
那就是 我知道 我看到了
It was. I know it was. I saw that.
我不知道的是我未来的妻子
What I didn't know was that my future wife
竟然那么丑陋绝望
was so ugly and desperate.
戈登 我一直很害怕
Gordon, I've been terrified--
你很害怕
You've been terrified?
你很害怕
You've been terrified?
害怕什么
Of what?
你有什么可害怕的
What have you been terrified of?
有一个深爱你的丈夫
Having a husband that adores you?
有一个能满足你一切要求的人
Someone that would give you anything that you wanted?
戈登 一直以来我想要的只有你
Gordon, this whole time all I've wanted is you!
不 看起来你想要的是你的老板
No, it looks like you wanted your boss!
不 我没有 我没有
No, I didn't! I didn't!
我自认自己永远不会结婚
I told myself I never wanted to get married,
然后你和这场盛大的婚礼还有你的生活
and you and this big wedding and your big life--
我觉得这些都在吞噬我
I just felt like it was swallowing me whole.
所以你就向男人求欢
Oh, so you spread your legs?
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表