剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Breakfast meeting, why?
有人往戈登家
Someone sent photographs of the two of us
寄了你跟我在酒店的照片
in a hotel to Gordon's house.
什么 他看到了吗
What? Did he see them?
没 但艾伯特 这是怎么回事
No. But, Albert, what the hell?
有人跟踪我们
Someone's following us.
戈登吗 你觉得他发现我们了吗
Gordon? You think he's on to us?
天 我不知道
Jesus, I don't know.
我觉得不是 他今早看上去很正常
I don't think so. He seemed totally normal this morning.
会不会是雪莉
What about Sherry?
这几天她在特拉尼亚度假
She's at Terranea for couple of days
在海藻里泡着呢
getting wrapped in seaweed.
她应该明天回来
She should be home tomorrow, I think.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们要保持冷静
We are going to stay cool.
冷静 好啊 怎么冷静
Cool? Okay, how?
就尽量保持着你的扑克脸吧
Just try to keep your game face.
好
Okay.
会有解决办法的
We will figure this out.
好吧
Okay.
我们什么时候才能见到这位忧郁的性感医生
When are we gonna meet this sad Dr. Sexy Pants?
我不知道
I have no idea.
说实话 我都不知道什么时候才能再见到他
Honestly, I don't even know when I'm gonna see him next.
问他啊
So ask him.
我不想表现得太粘人
I don't want to seem clingy.
从你到这起他就一直在给你发短♥信♥
He has been texting you ever since you got here.
别扭扭捏捏的 就说"我想见你"吧
Stop being so coy and say, "I want to see you."
这次我站在艾比这边 他不想被拘束
I'm with Abby on this one. He wants to stay casual.
她得比他还随意点
She has to be more casual than he is.
-得了吧 -如果他怕...
- Oh, come on, no. - What if he freaks out about--
-那又怎样 -我发了
- Who cares? - I did it.
-我告诉他我现在就想要他 -好吧
- I told him I want him now. - All right...
看看什么叫女权主义者
That is what a feminist looks like.
-你好 -好吧
- Hello. - All right.
这么快就回了 他说什么
And he texts back already. What'd he say?
他在华盛顿参加白宫记者晚宴
He is in DC at the... at the Correspondents Dinner.
他过几天回 回了之后
He'll be back in a few days and then when he gets back,
我们就挑个晚上见面
we will find a night.
好了 你得到回答了
Okay, well, there's your answer.
他在几天后就能见你了
He'll see you in a couple of days.
那个记者晚宴挺重要的
The Correspondents' Dinner is a big deal.
是吗
Is it?
一本正经的政客舞会
It's political nerd prom.
十分隆重 总统在场
It's black tie. The President's there.
他没跟你说他要去吗
He didn't tell you he was going?
说了 我知道的
Yes, I knew about it.
我不知道是这个星期
I didn't know it was this week.
他确实跟我开玩笑说需要个女伴 所以
He did tease me about needing a date, so...
可能他没带女伴
Well, maybe he didn't have a plus one.
是啊
Yeah.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎各位来到2016年女强人♥大♥会
I'd like to welcome you all to Power Women 2016.
好
All right!
我深感荣幸
I have the extreme honor of presenting
来颁发年度女强人奖
our annual Power Women award
在我们这座美好的城市里
to one of the most dynamic, brilliant,
她是最具活力 才智与影响力的女人
and powerful women in this great city of ours,
为客户权利誓死力争的好律师
a fierce advocate for her clients...
拥有扎实而坚定的专业素养
a strong, unwavering professional,
雪莉派人跟踪了我们
她所有事都知道了
也是我想让女儿学习的榜样
and the kind of role model I want for my daughters.
女士们先生们 有请迪莉娅·巴耐女士
Ladies and gentlemen, Ms. Delia Banai.
我们爱你
We love you!
谢谢
Thank you.
别告诉我你在给这鬼活动发直播推特
Do not tell me you're live-tweeting this shit show.
抱歉 没 我在看哈里斯的推特消息
Sorry, no, I'm reading Harris's Twitter feed.
他在华盛顿出席白宫记者晚宴
He's--he's at the Correspondents Dinner in DC.
那挺好的 他跟奥巴马在一起
That's cool, he's with the Obama.
我觉得没事
That's fine by me.
我只希望他没把纽约的那女人带去
It's just, I'm hoping he didn't take that woman from New York
书展的那个
as his date, you know, from the book convention,
因为她...
because she is just--
你还好吗
Are you okay?
艾伯特的老婆派人跟踪了我们
Albert's wife had us followed.
她有我们在酒店的照片
She has pictures of us in a hotel, and if Gordon finds out,
如果戈登知道了 我一辈子就完了
my life is over.
-深呼吸 好的 -好
- Let's breathe, okay. - Okay.
这关乎我的事业 它是我的生命 艾比
It's just--my career. It's my life, Abby.
这是我一直以来奋斗的理由
This is everything that I have worked for.
然而我搞砸了
And I screwed it up.
艾伯特怎么说
Well, what did Albert say?
他说要我装作似乎什么事都没发生
He said to act like it's not happening
他会想办法 说是那么说
and he would work it out, whatever that means.
我应该怎么做 艾比 我不能去上班
What am I supposed to do, Abby? I can't go to work.
我扛不住了
I'm a wreck.
戈登 天哪 我不能告诉戈登
Gordon--Oh, God, I can't tell Gordon.
他会察觉到的
He's gonna know something's wrong.
我能在你家住吗
Can I stay at your house?
可以 没问题
Oh, yes, sure.
我就跟他说我今天晚上和姐妹聚一下
I'll tell him we're having a girl's night.
没问题 来我家吧
Yeah, of course. Come and stay.
贝卡在我家 她现在住在客房♥
Becca's there. She's living in the guest house.
好的
Okay.
但是没关系 我会想办法的
But we'll figure that out. That's not a big deal.
但是我要提醒你 我整夜都要写作
And I have to warn you, I do have to write all night.
喝红牛和咖啡的那种写作
I mean, like 5-hour Energy drink/espresso writing.
我不会打扰你的 我只是想躲一下
I'm not gonna make a sound. I just need a place to hide.
我家就是你家
My safe house is your safe house, so.
好
Okay.
-宝贝 -你好
- Hey, sweetie. - Hi.
今天练习的怎么样
How are you? What's going on?
-情况如何 -妈妈 说出来你都不信
- How was your day? - Mom, you won't believe it.
我的教练说我很有天赋
My coach says I'm a natural.
"泥简直太锄色了"
He's like, "You have mad skills, ja."
那是当然 你是无所不能的
Of course you do. You can do anything.
她的发球非常有力
She has such a strong serve.
买♥♥了新的运动服
And a new outfit, I see.
我们一眼就看中了
Oh, yeah, we saw them and we just fell in love,
是吧 佐
didn't we, Zo?
伊 佐伊
Eey. Zo-eey.
是的 我叫她佐而已
Oh, of course. Well, I just call her Zo.
你最好把它先脱下来
Oh, you might want to take that off
避免在打比赛之前把它弄脏了
so you don't get it dirty before the match.
-好的 -比赛
- Yeah. - The match?
我要打锦标赛了
I'm playing in a tournament.
我的天 太棒了 我等不及要看你表演了
Oh, my gosh, that's great. I can't wait to see you play.
其实 妈妈...
Actually, Mom...
很抱歉 乔伊 家长们并没有受到邀请
I'm so sorry, Joey. The parents aren't invited.
我是乔 她是佐伊
I'm Jo. She's Zooey.
家长为什么不能去
Why can't the parents come?
因为教练们希望女孩们把自己当成
Well, the coaches want the girls to start seeing themselves
运动员和参赛者
as athletes and competitors.
父母在场的话 她们可能会分心
With the parents there, they might lose focus.
这怎么行 那她打比赛的时候
That's not right. She's gonna be competing
就不需要人给她加油吗
and nobody's gonna be there to cheer her on?
-我会到场的 -你为什么可以去
- I'll be there. - Why do you get to go?
首先 我是队长
Oh, first of all, I'm a team captain,
而且 我不是佐的妈妈
and second, I'm not Zo's mama.
我是她的姐们
I'm just her buddy.
可以吗 妈妈
Please, Mom?
可以 当然可以
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表