剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
我买♥♥了双新鞋
And I got a new pair of shoes,
如果你们不喜欢 我立马就去退了
and if you don't like them, I'm just gonna return them right now.
艾比 支持我一下
Abby, back me up here.
迪莉娅在瓦伦西亚有些可爱的表亲
Delia has these lovely cousins in Valencia--
别想了 说真的
Drop it. Seriously, just--
-看我的鞋 -太棒了
- Look at that. - Oh, yes.
这个超级超级超级美
Those are yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
对吧 好的
Right? Okay.
猜我跟谁在推特上聊天了
Guess who I had a twitter chat with?
谁呀
Who?
CNN那个性感的哈里斯医生
Dr. Harris from CNN, that sexy doctor.
他实在是妇女之友
He is such a ladies' man.
没错 但他是个性感的妇女之友
Yes, but he is a yummy ladies' man.
不过威尔怎么说 他肯定恨死了
What about Will, though? Will is gonna hate this.
威尔是你的小甜心
He's a little bitty baby bear,
他一定会心碎死的
and he's gonna die.
他还好啦 他明白的
Oh, he's fine. He gets it.
不 你懂的 那只是做个秀罢了
No, it's just like a--you know, it's a photo-op.
-重新包装我 -没错 当然了
- It's a rebranding thing. - Right. Of course.
所以这没事的
So I mean, it's fine.
乔不想逛街吗
So, Jo just didn't want to shop?
既然她现在想跟艾比保持距离...
Well, now that she's off the Abby train...
发生什么事了
What happened?
她因为必须要搬出去而生气了
She is mad that, um, she had to move.
改变是很难的
Change is hard.
当然 但也许你们应该好好谈谈
Sure, but, you know, maybe you guys should talk it out.
对 对 这没什么大不了的
Yeah. Yeah, it's not a big deal.
我们俩没什么
I mean, we're totally fine.
我现在就给她发短♥信♥
Look, I'm texting her right now.
拜托回信息
"乔"
"Hi, Jo."
这次约会很不错
Well, this is a fun date.
只有那些害怕乱搞的人才叽叽歪歪
Talking's for dates who are too scared to screw.
有人吗
Hello?
驾驶课开始吧
Let the driving lessons commence.
这次我要拍照
I want pictures this time.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
-你还好吧 -挺好的
- Um, hey, you okay? - Yeah.
-你看起来 -没有
- You look-- - Nope.
好吧
Okay.
证据哦
Evidence.
车子撞毁之前我们肯定会把你救出来的
Let's get you out by the car before it's wrecked.
-你有世上最可爱的美♥腿♥ -我知道
- You have the cutest legs. - Mmm, I know.
就像迷你版的歌♥舞♥女♥郎腿
They're like mini-showgirl legs.
你有有线电视吗
Hey, do you have cable?
当然有 这里可是帕拉迪索
Uh, yeah. Yeah, this is the Paradiso.
天堂后面加个"o" 表示"噢 有这么多频道
Paradise with an o for "Oh, so many channels
把你的注意力从悲惨绝望的生活中转移出来
to distract you from your desperate, sad lives."
这样问会不会很奇怪
Is this weird to ask?
《权利的游戏》今晚要播出...
"Game of thrones" is on tonight, and--
停
Stop.
抱歉 我知道这样很奇怪
Sorry, I know that was weird.
一万个不
Hells no.
你觉得吃点披萨怎么样
How do you feel about pizza?
披萨是四种基本食物之一
It's one of the four essential food groups,
还有巧克力
along with chocolate--
你的小妹妹 和烈酒
your vagina, and booze.
你 先生 很可能是我的完美男人
You, sir, may very well be my perfect man.
怎么样啊
Hey, how was it?
-我应该 -不 不要
- Should I-- - No, stop. Stop.
-怎么了 -驾驶课悲剧
- What happened? - Driving lesson disaster.
我们谈谈吧
We should talk.
那么 莉莉知道了
So...Lily knows.
我就知道佐伊会告诉她
I knew Zooey would tell her.
不 不是佐伊说的
Oh, no. It wasn't Zooey.
我们的保密工作做得不是太好
We haven't been exactly stealth,
莉莉也不是小孩子了
and Lily is not a kid anymore.
她都大到能开车了
She is a driver.
是啊
She is.
你跟她说什么了
What'd you tell her?
反正没说实话
Everything but the truth.
我说谎了
I lied.
这些连篇的谎话 艾比
All of these lies, Abby.
我觉得要在我去拉脱维亚之前告诉他们
I think we need to tell them before Latvia.
-告诉他们什么 -我觉得应该现在就说
- Tell them what? - I think we tell them now.
-说我们复合了 -没错
- That we're dating? - Yeah.
-接下来我们得跟贝琪· 布朗· 布劳恩谈谈 -也许吧
- Well, then we need to talk to Betsy Brown Braun. - Maybe.
「美国著名家庭问题咨♥询♥师」
杰克 我知道你对咨♥询♥不感兴趣
Jake, I know you're not into the whole therapy thing,
但这是
but this is--
-孩子们很难过 -我知道 但是
- Our kids are suffering. - I know, but--
我们不能把他们扯进这些疯狂的事中
And this--we can't take them on this crazy ride.
-艾比 艾比 听我说 -不 杰克
- Abby. Abby, listen to me. - No, Jake.
不 你听我说 杰克
No, you listen to me, Jake.
我们需要帮助
We need help.
贝卡怀孕了
Becca is pregnant,
我得先告诉你 免得让你为难
and you needed to know that in case that's a deal-breaker.
一个孩子
A baby.
你和贝卡的孩子
Your baby with Becca.
我们很小心 但还不够小心
We were careful, but obviously not enough.
你什么时候见过她
When did you see her?
我是说 我假设你见过她
I mean, I'm assuming you saw her--
今天
Today.
她刚刚告诉你吗
She just told you?
我是说 她肯定都怀了好几个月了
I mean, she must be a few months in.
没错
Yeah.
好几个月了
She is.
-这太扯了 -确实很扯 确实
- That's crazy. - It's crazy. It is.
天呐 这都是什么烂事
I mean, Jesus, what a mess.
是啊
I know.
确实很糟糕
Look, it's a lot,
但我们之间的关系并不必因此改变
but it does not have to change things between us.
这只是桩麻烦事
It's a complication.
一桩麻烦事
A complication?
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
这是个孩子 杰克 你的孩子
It's a child, Jake. It's your child.
好吧 用"麻烦事"来形容确实不太恰当
Okay, fine. "Complication" Is the wrong word,
但是我们可以一起面对它 我们能行的
but we can deal with this together. We can.
我们当然可以
Of course we can--
我只是没法
I mean, I just don't--
我得一个人静静
I need to digest.
我想你也一样
I'm sure you do too.
-你不也才知道吗 -是啊
- I mean, you just found out. Right? - Right.
你长大之后有没有回去过
Have you ever been as an adult?
没有 我从来都没想过要回去
No. I've never really had the desire.
伊朗可真是个美丽的国家
Iran is such a beautiful country.
你一定得去看看
Oh, you have to go.
有着璀璨的文化
Such a rich culture.
戈登 记得我带回来的那块精美的地毯吗
Gordon, do you remember that exquisite rug I brought back?
妈 迪莉娅基本上是在洛杉矶长大的
Mom, Delia was basically raised here in Los Angeles.
艾伯特
案子进展如何
一切顺利
一会儿就
回家了
我记得 你和我说过
I know, I know. You told me that.
只是我亲身造访过
It's just that I have actually been there.
你还记得吗 戈登
Do you remember that, Gordon?
那个热得不行的夏天
That really hot summer?
那真是一个迷人的...地方
And it's just such a fascinating...place.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
不容乐观
I'm afraid not.
我得回一趟办公室了
I have to go back to the office.
现在吗 什么事这么重要
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表