剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
What'd Abby say?
你什么都没说吗
You haven't said anything?
要知道我们现在的关系很微妙
You know, things are delicate between us right now.
你知道吗
You know what?
你的孩子要有个同父异母的妹妹或弟弟了
Your kids are about to have a baby half-sibling.
要是你觉得越晚向艾比坦白
I mean, if you think this is gonna get
越容易说出口的话 那就大错特错了
easier to break to Abby the longer you wait, you are seriously clueless.
等等 我们是在谈论你的女管家还是
Hold on, are we talking about your housekeeper, or--
不 是布里特妮的
No, Brittany's.
女管家叫布里特妮吗
The housekeeper's name is Brittany?
不 布里特妮是我的朋友
No, sorry, the-- Brittany is my friend.
玛塔是她的女管家
Marta is her housekeeper.
玛塔在危地马拉结了婚
Marta got married in Guatemala,
但二人在美国关系破裂
but she broke up in the U.S.,
所以之后她一直在努力尝试离婚
and she's been trying to get a divorce,
她需要她的前夫在协议上签字
but she needs her ex to sign the papers,
可她不知道他现在在哪儿
and she has no idea where he is.
好了 艾比
Okay, Abby,
我们想从你这里得到的是独特的视角
uh, what we want from you is your unique angle.
-没错 -生活方式上的 积极进取的 性感的
- Right. - Lifestyle, aspirational, sexy.
我只是想更加小心地对待我们的读者
I just want to be more sensitive to our readers,
他们当中的很多人正陷于复杂的离婚纠葛
many of whom are going through very difficult divorces.
他们的危地马拉籍丈夫都失踪了吗
Their Guatemalan husbands are missing?
有些是
Some of them,
我只是觉得如果我们能
and I just thought it would be good
把一些接地气的故事讲得有趣一些会更好
if we could mix in some earthy, grounded stories with the fun.
但你是离婚的性感担当 对吧
But you're the sexy face of divorce, okay?
你要写的不是离婚悲伤苦恼的一面
You're not here to write about the sad, upsetting side.
那是芭芭拉的工作
Ew, that's Barbara's face.
无意冒犯
No offense.
所以我们想看到你出席画廊开幕典礼
So we want to see you out there at, um,
时装秀 还有手工美食节之类的活动
gallery openings and fashion shows, artisanal food fairs.
芭芭拉要监督你做到这些
Barbara is going to oversee you on this.
给考恩打电♥话♥
Ooh, call Cowan
让他列出能陪同赴宴的人的名单
and get a list of escorts.
不是一个人 是一群人
No, not escort-escorts.
事实上我有一个合适的人选
I actually know one of those.
你肯定有 但实际上
I'll bet you do, but we're actually looking
我们要找的是非常上镜的人
for someone who's gonna look good in the photo.
找几个潮男潮女什么的 是吧
Ooh, get some buzzworthy men, or women, hey, whatever, right?
然后每周两篇1000字的文章
Okay, so 1,000 words twice a week,
外加一些艾比大冒险的迷人照片
plus some glam photos of Abby's adventures.
女士们 咱们来大卖♥♥离婚吧
Ladies, let's sell some divorce.
虽然我知道这无法控制
I know this is uncontrollable,
但我认为我们两个都是不可或缺的
but I do think that this place needs both of us.
多谢 只在这待了五分钟的人
Gee, thanks, person who's been here five minutes.
我有主意了
Idea!
我觉得比起我你更应该去赴约
I think you should go on the dates instead of me.
我可以给摄影师打打下手
I can tag along with a photographer
写文章 然后你就可以成为那个迷人的人
and write all the pieces, but then you get to be glam.
首先 我本来就很迷人
First of all, I am glam.
其次 你是性感担当
Secondly, you're the sexy face.
而我是智慧担当
I'm the brains.
他就是这么说的
That's what he said.
他原话可不是这么说的
That is not exactly what he said.
听着 我想明白了
Look, I get it.
这太现实了
This is too real.
世界还没有为此做好准备
The world is not ready for this.
大家都想装作是你
They all want to pretend to be you.
我也想装作是你
Hell, I want to pretend to be you.
好吧 但是要知道 我们可以
Yeah, but, you know, we could--
我们不能
We can't.
我很擅长自己的工作
I'm good at what I do.
我会把一切都做好
I will set this thing up,
之后我们再来看看你做的有无可圈可点之处
and then we'll see if you're any good at what you do.
我
I--
好吧 又关门
Okay. Door.
我们在市中心
We're downtown.
没错 我开进来的时候注意到了
Yes, I noticed that when I was driving in.
我花了45分钟才到这
It took me 45 minutes to get here.
我想我得马上开车回去了
I guess I'll just have to get back in the car and go back.
别这样 宝贝儿 只是见个面
Oh, come on, babe. It's just a meeting.
艾伯特会理解的
Albert's going to understand.
不 他不会 我的一个案子出事了
No, he won't. One of my cases fell through.
如果我今天不能解决的话
If I don't fix it today,
公♥司♥就要损失一大笔钱
the company's gonna lose a shit-ton of money.
-乔纳森在哪 -我也不知道
- Where's Jonathan? - I have no idea.
你是我到这见到的第一个人
You're the first face that I've seen.
您好 请问有人吗
Hello? Anybody here?
我赶时间
I'm on a clock.
你是乔纳森吗
Jonathan?
是我 这是我的助手马伊
I am, and this is my assistant, Mayi.
我是迪莉娅·巴耐
I am Delia Banai,
这是我的未婚夫戈登·比奇
and this is my fiance, Gordon Beech.
随我来
Follow me.
抱歉 这是要干什么
I'm sorry. Wh--what is this?
选五件物品
Choose five items.
做什么
What for?
是个游戏 测你的喜好
It's a game just to get a sense of your taste.
我不玩游戏
I don't do games.
你可以直接问我问题
Maybe you could ask me direct questions.
选能隐身还是能飞
Invisibility or the power of flight?
什么意思
I'm sorry?
如果你们的订婚照
If your engagement photographs
要表现出你们二位的个性的话
are going to reflect who you are as a couple,
我需要了解你是谁
then I need to know who you are,
所以是选能隐身还是能飞
so invisibility or the power of flight?
不好意思 我们弄错了
I'm sorry. We have made a mistake.
抱歉 浪费了你们的时间
I'm sorry to have wasted your time.
给我们点时间
Yeah, just give us a second.
迪莉娅
Delia.
那人策划了克鲁尼的婚礼
Okay, that person planned Clooney's wedding?
好了进去吧 十五分钟就行了
Come on back in, just 15 minutes, that's it.
你知道我的十五分钟值多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much 15 minutes is worth in my day?
我很清楚 我付过你钱
I know it well. I've paid your rates.
这跟钱有什么关系
And what does money have to do with anything at all?
-这跟钱没关系 -我们的钱足够了
- This is not about the money. - We have all the money we could ever need.
我是指公♥司♥
This is about the firm.
我是合伙人 好吗
I'm a partner, okay?
我在乎我的工作
I care about what I do.
我不在乎什么隐身能力
I don't care about the power of invisibility.
我也不在乎
Oh, I don't either.
我百分百选飞行能力
The power of flight, 100%.
一会儿见
I'm gonna see you later.
迪莉娅
Delia.
我们只会结一次婚
We're only getting married once.
请跟我一起好好享受
Please just enjoy it with me.
回里面去
Go back inside.
做好决定
Make all the decisions.
不管你想要什么 我都同意
I'll agree to whatever you want.
斯考特 你在吗
Scott? Are you here?
厨房♥
Kitchen.
你找到地方了吗
So you find a place?
为什么架子空了
Why are the shelves empty?
烤好的东西呢
Where's the baked stuff?
看看这些
Check these out.
我把这些叫做"胡萝卜赛糕"
I call these carrot crakes,
是胡萝卜蛋糕 但用可颂面团烤的
made with carrot cake but baked with a croissant dough.
别再用可颂面团了 你在做什么
Stop it with the croissant dough already. What are you doing?
那些甜点在哪 无奶酪芝士蛋糕呢
Where are the faux-hos and the cheeseless cheesecake
未经烘烤不含奶制品的香脆饼呢
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表