剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
对 那就是意义所在
Yeah, that's the whole point.
听着 等我给你回电♥话♥
Listen, let me call you back.
好的
Okay.
这是什么
What is this?
请打开吧
Open it, please.
这是一位婚礼策划人的电♥话♥
It's the number to the wedding planner.
她的好评如潮
Everyone swears by her.
还有一头"新郎怪"
And a Groomzilla...
嗷 还穿着礼服
Rawr. In a tux.
我看明白了
Yeah, I got that part. Um...
那么你和这位婚礼策划人
So you and this planner
告诉我我要出现的时间和地点
tell me when and where to show up,
然后我会到场
and I will be there
只要我不用做任何决定就好
as long as I don't have to make any decisions.
你是菲比 对吗
You're Phoebe, right?
对
Yeah.
我只是...
I just--what you wrote
你写的那篇家长通讯 说得太对了
in the parent newsletter, you're so right.
我六岁时我的家人就让我演戏
My folks had me acting when I was six years old.
谢谢你告诉我
Wow, thank you for telling me--
这是什么
What is this?
不好意思
Excuse me.
谢谢你 很感谢
It was--thank you. I appreciate it.
我们离这么近合法吗
We allowed to be this close now?
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
你好 我是菲比
Hi, I'm Phoebe.
科里和我很久以前共事过
Kori and I worked together a long time ago.
"家长应该在孩子们享受童年之前
"Parents need to protect their children
"保护他们不受事业重担
"from having careers before they have childhoods.
"作为一名十四岁的模特
"As a 14-year-old model,
"我当时被硬塞进一个成人的世界
"I was thrust into an adult world
在那里天真是被买♥♥卖♥♥的货物"
where innocence was a commodity to be bought and sold."
-你是认真的吗 -所以呢
- Seriously? - And?
好吧 如果你想这样玩
Okay, if this is how you want to play it,
-那我们法庭见 -科里 我们走吧
- then I will see you in court. - Kori, let's just go.
能在法官面前讨论每个细节
I will be happy to go into explicit detail
并留下法庭记录 我会很高兴
in front of a judge all on the public record.
你真是疯了
You are so crazy.
这就是你这样的人走投无路时会说的话
That's what people like you say when they're cornered.
没人会相信你的 菲比
No one's gonna believe you, Phoebe.
这句也是 他们都会这样说
And that, they say that.
走着瞧吧 科里
Try me, Kori.
我已经一无所有了
I've got nothing to lose.
你可能该走了
You should probably move along.
大家都在看呢
People are staring.
来吧 邦妮 我们走 她疯了
Come on, Bonnie, let's go. She's insane.
我们走 德齐
Let's go, Dezi.
完全疯了
Totally nuts.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
不好意思 我
Excuse me, I, uh...
如果在任何方面我冒犯了你...
if I insulted you in any way--
听着 艾比·麦卡锡
Listen, Abby McCarthy,
如果你是老板想要的人
if you're what the boss wants,
我会平静地面对这件事
I will make my peace with that.
我确信其他同事
I'm sure the rest of the team is thrilled
对你闪亮崭新的生活
about your shiny, new life
和你的快乐的使生活变积极的离婚感到兴奋
and your happy, life-affirming divorce.
我确信他们对你的普拉提
I'm sure they're thrilled about your Pilates
你的美容和你的新造型感到兴奋
and your facials and your new look.
我离婚后的生活是这样的 糟透了
Here's what my post-divorce life looks like: shit.
四年前 我的丈夫为了我的妹妹离开了我
Four years ago, my husband left me for my sister.
-天呐 -他一分钱都没给我
- Oh, my God. - He doesn't give me a dime.
他没时间看他的孩子
He doesn't see his kids because he's too busy
因为他忙着操♥我♥的妹妹
banging my younger sister.
我的孩子需要特殊照顾
I have a special needs kid.
我的母亲有老年痴呆 因此我孤立无援
My mother has Alzheimer's, so I have no help.
你知道我上次晚上出去玩是何时吗
You know the last time I had a night out?
从没有过
Never.
你想要专栏全是正能量吗
You want the section to be all positivity?
你想当新的离婚代言人吗
You want to be the new face of divorce?
请自便吧
Knock yourself out.
但离婚的真实面目是这样的
But this is what the real face of divorce looks like.
筋疲力尽 提前衰老
It's stressed out, it's old before its damn time,
还让人吓到要死
and it's scared to death.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
叫我索耶女士
Ms. Sawyer.
拜托 假装这里有一扇门
Please, let's pretend there's a door here.
这里有一扇门 现在我要关门了
There's a door, and I am shutting it.
怎么了
What's up?
你的会怎么样
How was your meeting?
不得不翘掉了
Oh, yeah, I had to skip it.
文书工作太多了
Um, I got, like, loaded up with paperwork,
实在是没时间
so just kind of ran out of time.
那真是个好主意
That such a good idea?
就是那天晚上
With, you know, the other night
我喝醉了惹你生气
and--I really upset you with the drinking.
没关系
Yeah, no, it's fine.
我有点被引爆了过火了
Yeah, you know, I--I got a little triggered, whatever.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
我会打给我的赞助商 没事的
Just--I'll call my sponsor. It's fine.
艾伯特
艾伯特 怎么了
Hey, Albert, what's up?
真的吗 真的吗
Really? Really?
太棒了
No, that's amazing news.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 我当然会了
No, of course I will.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
拜
Bye.
科里撤诉了
Kori dropped the charges.
-你赢了 -我赢了
- You won. - I won.
我赢了 我赢了
I won, I won, I won, I won.
我赢了
I won, I won!
我这辈子还从没赢过
I've never won anything in my life!
不进去吗
Should we go in?
跟我来
Come with me.
威尔
Will, um...
该停下了
We should stop.
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
不不不 我们可以晚些再谈
Oh, no, no, no, no. We can talk later.
你好舒服
Oh, you feel so good.
你也是
You too.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
那天你说得对
You were right the other day
确实是个大决定我太草率了
when you said I was rushing a big decision.
我有那么说吗
Did I say that?
是的
Yeah.
你问我确定吗 我发现我并不确定
You asked if I was sure, and I realized I wasn't.
我只是循着理智 而不是自己的心意
I was doing what my head said, not my heart.
好吧 那么…
Okay, so--
我要留下孩子
I'm keeping it.
我要把他生下来
I'm gonna have the baby.
该死
Oh, shit.
真的吗 你就想说这个
Really? That's what you have to say?
不不不 不是说你
No, no, no, not you.
-我我我 -我要去拍戏了
- I dr--I dr--I dr-- - I'm getting called to set.
晚些再说
I'll talk to you later.
太棒了
Amazing.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我只是想着 "这也许是我最后一次
I just thought, "This, uh, might be the last time
这样触碰她了"
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表