剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
《闺蜜离婚指南》前情提要
Previously on "Girlfriend's guide to divorce."
我怀孕了
I'm having a baby.
要是你觉得越晚向艾比坦白越容易说出口
I mean, if you think this is gonna get easier to break to Abby
那就大错特错了
the longer you wait, you are seriously clueless.
我现在特别挣扎
I'm struggling right now,
跟你在一起我就无法戒酒
and I can't get right if I'm with you.
你是离婚的性感担当
You're the sexy face of divorce.
我们想看到你出席画廊开幕典礼和时装秀
We want to see you at gallery openings and fashion shows.
你说订婚派对吗
Did you say engagement party?
对 没什么大不了的 几十个朋友而已
Yeah, it's no big deal. Just a few dozen friends.
我没时间去策划订婚派对
I don't have time to plan an engagement party.
你过去几个月
You have been living at my house
都住在我家 行了吧 乔
for the past couple of months. Come on, Jo.
让我搬出去住是为我好全是胡说
All this bullshit about it being in my best interest
其实就是因为你
to move out when it was really about you
发疯地回头跟杰克乱搞
sliding back into crazy with Jake.
威尔 我们得谈谈
Will. We have to talk.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you very much. - You're welcome.
你好啊 邻居
Howdy, neighbor.
时机决定一切
第8条
有人吗
Hello?
你来了
You came.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
昨晚有一场假约会
I had a fake date last night.
吃了一顿五道菜的饭
Which consisted of a five-course meal of edibles
简直跟做梦一样
from which I hope one day to come down.
天哪
Oh my goodness.
我让保姆在家过夜照顾的孩子
I made the babysitter sleep over.
很好
Good.
我告诉你这一切就是秉承着
And I am just telling you all of this in the spirit
绝对坦诚的精神
of radical honesty.
我们还在继续坚持绝对坦诚的精神吗
Oh, are we still in the spirit of radical honesty?
第一次还真是挺愉快
I enjoyed that so much the first time.
这是我对你的承诺
That is my pledge to you.
我从此献身于真诚
I am dedicated to the truth from here on in.
我要对你坦白的是
Wow. Right? My honest truth to you is
我很高兴由我来教莉莉开车
that I'm really glad that I'm doing Lilly's driving lesson
因为你开得可糟了
because you are a terrible driver.
谢谢你顶替我
Thanks for picking up my slack.
最近你的假约会可真多
It's a lot of fake dates lately.
我应该担心吗
Should I be worried?
不 昨晚那家伙无聊透了
No, guy last night was so boring.
看你这表情
I am looking at your face.
我觉得我得让他们减少点
So I'm sensing that I should tell them to tone it down
假约会了
with the fake date.
我只是想确定我们依然...
I'm just making sure that we're still--
我们好极了
We're great. Come on.
我们再好不过了
We are better than great.
是吗
We are?
昨晚 我想着在推特上说那愚蠢的约会来着
Last night, I was trying to tweet about my dumb date.
我想我...莉儿
I think I got-- Lils.
你看到爸爸来了吗
Did you see daddy's here?
莉莉小甜心
Hi, Lilly Vanilly.
你♥爸♥今天要替我教你开车
Daddy's gonna do your driving lesson today instead of me.
爸爸教吗
Daddy's doing it?
-这下好多了 -是啊
- So much better. - Yeah.
为什么
Why is it better?
老妈 你在学校差点撞死一个孩子
Mom, you almost killed a kid at school with your car.
是啊
True.
我开车去了
I'm driving!
开到贩酒店的时候打给我们
Okay, call us when you get to the liquor store.
你怎么认识哈里斯医生
Hey, how do you know Dr. Harris?
哪个医生 是谁
Which doctor? Who?
但愿不是胡博士
No, not doctor who. I wish.
不 这家伙是电视上的
No, this guy's on TV.
像是 奥普拉医生
He's, like, an Oprah Doctor.
他回了你的推特
Look, he's responding to your tweets.
真有意思
That's so funny.
是啊 你该这么回
It is, and that's--here's what you should say back.
-真滑稽 -是啊
- That's hilarious. - Yeah.
好吧 就这么回
Okay, let's do it.
该走了
All right.
-祝我好运 -别撞死了
- Wish me luck. - Don't die.
好
Okay.
天哪 真好吃
Oh, my God, this is so good.
第二季 第三集
闺蜜离婚指南
马 可
好 不 我明白
Okay. No, I understand.
不 没问题
No, it's okay.
好 我该挂了
All right, I should go.
再见
Bye.
看来不怎么顺利
Well, that sounded great.
知道为什么我父亲不能来参加我的订婚派对吗
You want to know why my father can't come to my engagement party?
因为那天是他女朋友儿子的生日
Because it's his girlfriend's son birthday,
对他来说一定相当重要
who must be pretty special to him
因为直到今天我才知道他的存在
because I didn't even know he existed until today.
还有那女朋友
Or the girlfriend.
他是个傻子
He's a fool.
不 我才是
No, I'm the fool.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
本来就该试试的 他是你父亲
It's perfectly natural to try. He's your father.
是啊 他在午饭时间就半醉不醒了
Yeah, and he's half-drunk at lunchtime.
对不起 试着忘了吧
I'm sorry. Can you try to forget it?
我家人肯定会喜欢你的
'cause my family's gonna adore you.
我母亲等不及要见你了
My mother can't wait to meet you.
我也是
Me too.
我可激动了
I'm excited.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
关于婚礼我妈能帮些什么忙吗
Oh, is there something my mom can do to help with the wedding?
她老在问
She keeps asking.
当然了 你让乔纳森给她点事做吧
Yeah, sure. Why don't you have Jonathan give her something to do?
如果你是让她帮忙会好很多
It would mean so much more coming from you, though.
让她知道你想要她参与进来
Let her know that you want her involved.
她知道我不怎么想参与吗
Does she know that I barely want to be involved?
好了 我会想想的
Fine. I'll give it some thought.
-拜拜 -拜
- Okay. Bye. - Bye.
为什么全是一片棕色
Why is everything so brown?
因为它们被烘焙过了
Because they're baked.
你现在可是在洛杉矶
You're in L.A. now.
阳光与海洋的国度 还有小蛋糕们
You're in the land of sun and sea, and baby cakes,
吓人的黯淡色彩正在狠狠地教训我们
they're kicking our asses with the freaking harpy pastels.
我们需要更多糖霜
We need more frosting.
-宝贝们 -注意角度...
- Hi, babies. - The angles--hey.
你好啊 大美女
Hello, gorgeous.
要来块热烘烘的爱爱曲饼吗
Can I offer you a hot cruffin?
不 不行
No, you cannot.
别打刚受伤的单身狗的主意
Stop preying on the newly bruised and single.
还有你 不许跟他睡
And you, do not have sex with him.
我想我只是问她要不要爱爱曲饼
I believe all I offered was a cruffin.
没区别 怎么了 小可爱
Same difference. What's going on, sweet cheeks?
-没事吧 -我没事
- How are you? - I'm fine.
没受伤 我没事
Not bruised. I'm fine.
就是马可的事让我很伤心
Sad about the whole Marco thing,
不过得等他自己想通
but he needs to figure things out on his own.
那就好
Good.
我们来讨论一下宴会的款待吧
Let's talk treats.
迪莉娅的订婚派对
Delia's engagement party.
主题是
The theme?
香槟之夜
Champagne nights.
蛋白霜和樱桃挞
Meringue floats and cherry tarts.
还有金巧克力松露
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表