剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
isn't gonna help you understand why you did it.
也许你是在告诉自己
Maybe you're telling yourself
你并不是那么想成为别人的妻子
you're not that into being a wife.
我可以做一个妻子啊
I could be a wife.
在婚礼之前动摇并且跟别人搞外遇的新娘
I'm not the first unhinged bride to have an affair
不止我一个啊
before the big day.
是啊 不止你一个
Mm-mm. No, you aren't.
这是典型的承诺恐惧症
It's classic commitment phobia.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
再说 这事跟戈登无关
Anyway, it's not about Gordon.
而是关于把我的生命盲目地献给任何事情
It's about blindly devoting my life to anything.
但是我爱他 我真的爱他
But I love him. I do.
-艾比 -你来这里干什么
- Abs? - What are you doing here?
我还没还你钥匙
Hey. I never turned this in.
我打断你们了吗
Am I interrupting something?
没有 我就是在告诉艾比
No, no, I was just telling Abby
我们决定用牛奶潘趣酒和白尼格龙尼酒
that we decided on the Milk Punch and the White Negronis, so...
-好极了 -你怎么了 乔
- Nice. - What's going on, Jo?
你不需要现在来还那些东西的啊
You didn't have to bring those back right now.
我能在这儿住一晚吗
Can I spend the night?
我那里 有蟑螂
I, uh... have roaches.
你能相信吗
Wouldn't you believe?
我就想这里的客房♥肯定还可以住
So I just figured that the guesthouse is a safe bet.
然后我就来了
You know...
虽然客房♥现在被人占了
Well, the guesthouse is taken at the moment,
但我们还有沙发
but we have couches.
我真幸运
Lucky me.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
-一切都还好吧 -是啊 都挺好
- Everything else okay? - Yeah. Yeah, sure.
-你想谈一谈吗 -不了
- You want to talk about it? - No.
这样就很好
This is great.
我就觉得能在这找到你
I was hoping I'd find you here.
我还以为你去湖边了
I thought you were at a lake.
我半路溜了
I cut it short.
雪莉和孩子们还在那边
Sherry and the kids are still there,
这样我就有时间和我最爱的同事相处了
so I have time for my favorite colleague.
你觉得预订一间
How do you feel about a bungalow
比弗利山庄酒店的房♥子怎么样
at the Beverly Hills Hotel?
怎么了
What?
艾伯特 我们不能再继续了
Albert, we can't do this anymore.
是戈登起疑心了吗
Does Gordon suspect something?
不是的 我只是
No, I just...
想了结这一切 我...
need this to be done. I...
艾伯特 你很好
Albert, you're amazing.
我只是 我不想做一个出轨的人
I just--I don't want to be an adulteress.
我受不了那种负罪感
I can't take the guilt.
不用再说了
Well, say no more.
我早知道这样的事不会长久
I knew it couldn't last forever.
不过我们度过的时光很美好 不是吗
We had a good time, though, eh?
当然了
Mm-hmm.
对不起
I'm sorry.
杰奎因
Joaquin, hi.
菲比 我的宝贝 你真漂亮
Phoebe, love, you look exquisite.
谢谢
Thank you.
这位是菲比·康特
This is Phoebe Conte,
她大方地同意做我新作品的模特
who graciously agreed to sit for me in my new series,
尽管她更适合出现在意大利的《时尚》杂♥志♥封面上
even though she's more used to the cover of Italian "Vogue."
其实我更感兴趣的是...
Oh, well, I'm actually more interested in--
我跟我的助手们说
I told my assistants
"你们不是每天都能和这样的超模合作"
it's not every day you get a supermodel to pose.
-我觉得我... -亲爱的别太谦虚了
- Well, I think I was more-- - Don't be modest, honey,
帮帮忙
for both of us.
我刚才在说什么来着
Now, uh, where was I?
资本主义的巨大幻觉
The grand illusion of capitalism.
没错 就连纯真
Right, where even innocence
也是可以买♥♥卖♥♥的
is something to be bought and sold.
那是杰夫·昆斯吗
Is that Jeff Koons?
杰夫 失陪一下
Jeff! Excuse me.
我去再拿点喝的
I'm gonna go get some more to drink.
你很幸运 这是最后一套
Lucky you. It's our last kit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天 这个周末真累
Oh, my God. What a weekend.
结束了吗 现在才四点
Are we done? It's only 4:00.
全部发完了
We're out of kits,
所以我想享受一下星期天的最后几个小时
and I'd like to enjoy what little remains of my Sunday.
打扰一下 你是艾比·麦卡锡
Excuse me. Abby McCarthy.
-你好 -我是肯尼斯·马库斯
- Hi. - Kenneth Marcus.
-肯尼斯 -叫我肯 或者肯尼都行
- Hi, Kenneth. - Call me Ken, Kenny, whatever.
-你好 肯尼 -我喜欢你的演讲
- Hi, Kenny. - Loved your speech.
-谢谢 -我非常喜欢你的作品
- Thank you. - You know, I'm a huge admirer of your work.
我是"玩玩而已"的CEO
CEO of "Just Playin'."
我们是做新奇礼物商品的
We do offbeat gift items.
看过Silly Semen那个广♥告♥吗
Silly Semen?
那就是我们公♥司♥的广♥告♥
That's us, right?
我看过
I've seen that.
-"不管怎样离婚吧" -是的
- "Anyway--divorce". - Yeah.
这是我们要做的下一个领域
Yeah, that's the next frontier for us.
我想跟你谈谈设计你自己的
And I want to talk to you about designing your own line
个人主题商品
of themed merchandise.
你来得有点晚
Well, you're too late on the window clings.
还是要谢谢你 不过...
Thanks anyway, but--
不 实际上 我确实想
No, actually, I would like
跟你谈谈这个 因为...
to talk to you about that, because...
让我们传播希望吧
hope-- let's spread it.
没错 让我们传播希望吧
Yes, let's spread it. Absolutely.
-是的 -太好了
- Yeah. - Okay, great.
斯考特 穿上裤子
Scott, pants up!
是谁把鹰嘴豆面粉用完了
Who the hell runs out of chickpea flour, anyway--
我的天哪
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
你小♥弟♥弟♥要造♥反♥了啊
Your dick is Brutus. You got Brutus for a dick.
讽刺的是 我也同样对可爱的口音没有抵抗力
Ironically, I, too, am not immune to adorable accents.
事情并不是你想的那样
This is not what it looks like.
这个人是个骗子加幕后黑手
This man is a liar and a manipulator.
他想把你踢出Rize
He is trying to push you out of Rize.
不 亲爱的
Oh, no, honey.
看起来像是你想把手伸到他的裤裆里
It looks like you were trying to push your hand down his pants,
你这个疯婊♥子♥
you puta loca.
我只是想跟他谈谈
I was just trying to get him to talk.
我很了解他
I know his type.
他说你限制他发挥创造力
He says that you draw boundaries around him creatively.
你说什么
I-I--What?
这是瞎扯
That was Brutus talking.
别相信他说的 他在耍你
Don't trust a word he says. He is playing you.
我现在会跟斯考特解决这件事
I will deal with Scott, now!
是你自己跟罗伯特说
Are you gonna tell Robert about this,
还是我来
or do I get the pleasure?
没问题 去说 告诉他
Oh, well, go ahead. Tell him.
你看我在乎吗
See if I care.
不管你说什么罗伯特都会相信我
Robert will believe me no matter what you say.
看这个天才的设计
The genius how it is,
可撕日历
it's a tear away calendar, right?
每一张上面都有鸡尾酒配方
But each sheet has its own cocktail recipe
和你的语录
and catchphrases.
这一张 "我们怎么还没离婚"
Here, "Why aren't we divorced yet?"
有意思
Cute.
"不简单 就不值得"
"Not easy? Not worth it."
我没说过这句话
Uh, I didn't say that.
你就是这个意思
Well, you implied it.
而且 一年有很多天
Plus, there's so many days of the year.
我们再来谈谈酒杯环
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表