剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Why?
她并不想炒了你
Shh, she does not want you fired.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为这正是她所求
Because it's what she asked for.
我曾经演过律师
I played a lawyer once.
-你 -我当时戴着眼睛
- You? - I wore glasses.
那个人开口就要10万美金
And this person was saying that they wanted, like, $100,000,
但实际上 他们只是渴望母爱罢了
but really, they just wanted their mother's love.
很多角色都只是渴望被爱
A lot of characters just want love.
我真的很喜欢做你的模特
I'd really like to pose for you.
好吧
Okay.
你的水
Here's your water.
我撒谎了 我满脑子都是你
I was lying. You're all I think about.
我吃不下 睡不着
I can't eat. I can't sleep.
你不知道我喝下那些酸奶有多难
You have no idea how hard it was for me to get that yogurt down.
还以为我要被饼干噎死了
I thought I was going to choke on the cookie pieces.
我想你想得不得了
I want you so bad.
我只是不想让你失望
I just don't want to disappoint you.
无论如何都不会的
You won't, no matter what.
但你得保证我没有强迫
But you have to promise me that I'm not pushing you
你做你不想 你没准备好的事
into something that you don't-- you aren't ready for.
不是这样的
That's not what's happening.
我准备得再好不过了
I am beyond ready.
只是我可能需要一点帮助
I just might need a little bit of help.
我们一起来探索吧
Okay, so let's just... let's explore.
黄♥片♥在某些事上有用
Look, porn is great for some things,
但那不是真的
but it's not real.
超级夸张吓人
It's super intimidating.
里面一半以上的情节 都是女人们不喜欢的
And half the things they show, women don't even like anyways.
比如呢
Like what?
不知道谁想出来的颜♥射♥
I don't know who came up with coming all over a woman's face.
并不有趣 反正对我来说是这样
But not fun. Not for me anyways.
真的很讨厌
It's really annoying.
不过两个人融为一体
But it feels really, really good
相互联结的感觉
when two people are in it
还是很棒的 那种温暖...
and they are connected and the warmth just...
-很热吗 -很爽
- Feels warm? - It feels amazing.
有时候 那样能...让我高♥潮♥
Sometimes, that's what... sends me over the edge.
我想带你体验高♥潮♥
I want to take you over the edge.
那就来吧
Then do it.
为什么是我 为什么
Okay, why...me? Why--
别说了
Stop!
我不知道 JD 我不知道
I don't know, JD. I don't know.
我只知道自己的感觉
I just know how I feel.
我也是
Me too.
我要吻你了
I'm gonna kiss you now.
乔
Jo.
说好的啤酒还有吗
Still got that beer you promised me?
当然有 进来吧
Yeah, 'course. Come in.
这就是金枪鱼的感受吗
So this is how tuna fish feel.
温度得再低点
Minus the mercury.
你去看比赛了吗
So did you make the tournament?
去了
Yeah, yeah, I did.
然后呢
And?
她赢了
She won.
-她真棒 -是啊
- Nice! Good for her! - Yeah.
-坐吧 -谢谢
- Have a seat. - Thank you.
我真想看看
God, I would have loved
看到你的时候沙琳的表情
to have seen Charlene's face when you turned up.
我赌她气炸了
I bet she was furious.
她倒是还好
She was actually okay.
她就是条披着羊皮的狼
Come on, she's a super villain with pageant hair.
她是真心关心我的孩子
She cares about my kid.
你为什么拆我台
Why are you spoiling this for me?
沙琳也许...
I mean, Charlene, she might...
有这样那样的毛病 可是...
have problems and everything, but...
我才是让我孩子丢脸的那个人
I'm the one my kid's embarrassed of.
她根本不希望我今天出现在那儿
She didn't even want me there today.
总有一天
Well, one day,
她会记得你曾在那儿
she'll remember that you were there
那就行了
and it will matter.
为什么你要一再怀疑自己的直觉呢 乔
Why are you second guessing your instincts, Jo?
我今天在那儿就跟个土鳖大货车似的
I came in there like a Mac Truck today.
佐伊只是在忍♥受着我
And Zooey, she just tolerated me.
她忍♥着我
She tolerated me.
乔
Jo.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我♥干♥了些蠢事
I did something really stupid.
我任由一个人伤害我
I let somebody hurt me.
是跟我约会的人♥渣♥之一
It was one of the creeps I went out with.
这个神经病差点要了我的命
And...this psycho could have killed me.
我... 我知道我不该问...
Did I...I know I shouldn't ask this but--
你做得很好 宝贝
You were right on the money, babe.
我也觉得
I thought so.
叫出声来真不好意思
Sorry about the part where I cried.
好极了
That was beautiful.
是吗
I don't know.
黄♥片♥里没叫啊
There's no crying in porn.
黄♥片♥里每个人肯定都叫出来的
Oh, I'm pretty sure everybody cries in porn.
相信我
Believe me,
你什么都不用担心
you have nothing to worry about.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以走了
You can leave now.
你想让我走吗
Do you want me to go?
我只是不想再占用你更多时间
Oh, I just don't want to take up any more of your time.
我还以为要再来一次
Oh, I thought we'd go again,
不过 你说得有道理 我还是走吧
but, yeah, that's probably a good idea, I'll just go--
再来一次吧
Yes, please!
我叫的车到了
Okay, my Uber is here, so...
我送你下去
I'll walk you down.
不用了 没事的 谢谢
Oh, no, that's okay. Thank you.
基本上...
That was exactly the kind of...
我所有的需求都满足了
everything I needed.
跟非一婚一妻制主义者玩玩
A little fun with non-monogamy.
这是我们的共同需求
It's what we both needed.
我很高兴你打给我
I'm glad you called.
我也是
Me too.
你确定你要打车回去吗
Are you sure you've got to grab that Uber?
你下次再回城里的话
Let me know when you're--
告诉我一声
if you come back into town.
-我的确要再回来的 -真的吗
- I am coming back actually. - Yeah?
再过几个星期
In a couple weeks.
如果事情顺利的话
If everything goes the way I hope,
我也许在这边会有一份工作
I may be getting a place here.
真的啊 是因为你客户吗
Really? Because of your client?
其实我在考虑重新回来演戏
I was actually thinking about getting back into acting.
这星期我见了几个经纪人
I had a meeting with some agents this week.
希望你别介意 我去WME公♥司♥时借用了你的名字
And I hope you don't mind, but I used your name at WME.
「美国老牌经纪公♥司♥」
我知道他们公♥司♥签了你
I knew they repped you
这样我才有了一次约见的机会
and it got me a meeting.
后面有什么进展我会告诉你的
So I'll let you know how everything turns out.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Um...that's great.
我走了
So.
回来一下
Hey, get back here.
好了
Okay.
晚安 艾比
Good night, Abby.
晚安
Good night.
国家媒体盛宴全程报导
国家媒体盛宴现场最佳照片
重心向前
Your power comes forward.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表