剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
- It just-- - Delia, hold on.
不 请让我说完
No, please let me finish.
我很尊重你 我很看重我们的职业关系
I respect you, and I value our professional relationship,
我不愿意做任何
ad I would hate to think that I did anything
损害这份关系或者...
to jeopardize that or to weird--
不 我不能
No, I can't.
我不能
I can't.
乔
Jo?
发生了什么
What happened?
我自己做了傻事
Oh, I made an ass of myself.
你肯定不会相信我做了什么
Well, you wouldn't believe what I just did.
你有向前夫投怀送抱
Did you throw yourself at your ex-husband,
被拒绝了 然后往他头上砸奶油泡芙吗
get rejected, and start hurling cream puffs at his head?
也差不多了
Almost.
没有奶油泡芙 不过...
Sans the cream puffs, but, uh,
如果我有...
If I had some...
我还是想要他
I still want him.
天哪 我根本不喜欢新的弗朗普斯金
Oh, God, I don't even like the new frumpkis.
他就是喝果汁的娘们
He's this juice cleansing pussy.
我喜欢原来那个老混♥蛋♥多了
I like the old asshole version better.
我这是怎么了
What is wrong with me?
不
Oh, no.
也许我也有一样的问题
Maybe the same thing that's wrong with me.
我觉得跟杰克的事情我没有处理好
I don't think I'm handling the Jake thing so well.
这些对前任残留的感情
These residual feelings with exes,
不管向前看与否
trying to move on or not,
都让我要疯
It's making me loco.
妈妈
Mom?
你起床干什么
What are you doing out of bed?
因为我得跟你谈谈
'cause I need to talk to you.
我去楼上睡觉了
I'll be passed out upstairs.
好
Okay.
好 亲爱的
Okay, honey,
我得告诉你妈妈不在状态
I just need you to know that mommy's not at her best.
没事 我只是
It's okay. I just--
我知道你也经历了很多
I know that you've been having a hard time
我们得谈谈 我一直想跟你谈来着
and we need to talk, and I've been meaning to talk to you--
我想搬去跟爸爸住
I want to move in with dad.
什么
What?
我想多见到他 不是永远搬过去
I want to see him more, and it's not gonna be forever,
就在他走之前
Just until he goes.
好吧 我们可以...
Uh, okay, can we
明早再谈这个吗
talk about this in the morning?
我得问问你♥爸♥
I have to ask your dad--
爸爸说没问题 我只要问你就行了
Dad says it's okay. I just have to ask you.
可以吗
So can I?
妈妈 求你了
Mom, please.
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表