剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表
Everything okay?
不好 不过你不是我能谈心的对象
No, but you're not the person I can talk to about it.
-谢了 -好吧
- Thanks. - Huh, okay.
TMZ很快就要大肆报道
It's gonna be all over TMZ that Becca Riley
贝卡·莱利怀了宝宝 我的宝宝
is having a baby -- my baby.
我的天 你个白♥痴♥
Ay, Dios mio! Idiota!
-艾比告诉你了 -是啊
- Abby told you? - Yeah.
我搞不准该不该知道你知道我知道了
I wasn't sure if I was supposed to know that you know that I --
-随便吧 -我记不住从你俩开始
- Whatever. - I can't keep track where the secrets begin
又以你俩结束的这些谎言 -但是孩子们
and end with you two. - Okay, but the kids --
-抱歉 -孩子们还不知道
- I'm sorry. - The kids don't know,
现在不得不知道了
and now they have to,
我可不想以这种方式向查理解释
and it's not exactly the way I wanted to have
男生女生做的那些事
the birds and the bees conversation with Charlie.
他还以为怀孕是因为
He still thinks kids come from, you know,
男生尿在女生耳朵里呢
peeing in a girl's ear.
你就告诉他们吧
Just tell them.
别怂逼了
Don't be a pussy.
我在布朗克斯长大的时候
You know, when I grew up in the Bronx,
根本没有这种
we didn't have all these,
"哎呀我的冻酸奶掉地上了"小资麻烦
"Oh, no, I dropped my FroYo" Problems.
我们有的都是医疗和救济粮这种真麻烦
We had real problems like no medical and government cheese,
但是我妈妈总是看向事情好的一面
but my mother, she always pointed out the bright side.
你就这么和孩子们说
Here's what you tell the kids:
家人越多爱就越多
more people equals more love.
这也许和你计划得不一样
It might not be the way you planned,
但你的心必须为新的家人挪出位置
but you always have to make room in your hearts for the new.
我是不是超级大忽悠
Could I be a bigger bullshitter right now?
什么大忽悠 我都被你说动了
Well, what do you mean? I was with you on that.
-接着忽悠 -昨天
- Keep going. - Frumpkis shows up
弗朗普金斯和沙琳一起去面包房♥了
at the bakery yesterday with Charlene.
-她人很糟吗 -最糟的那种
- Is she bad? - Oh, she's the worst.
她温柔可人 头发还是那种高级金色
She's -- she's cuddly and uber-blonde
她管弗朗普金斯叫罗伯特
and was calling Frumpkis Robert
有好多有趣的点子
and has all these fun ideas
还一直逼我去俱乐部共进午餐
and kept pushing me to come and have lunch at the club.
「混合家庭:父母是继父或继母的家庭」
去他妈的混合家庭狗臭屁
Screw that blended family shit.
我才不要和任何人混合
I'm not blending in for anyone.
沙琳已经进入你和佐伊的生活里了
You know what? Charlene's in your life and in Zooey's,
所以你也别怂逼了
so you don't be a pussy.
你跟她去俱乐部吃午饭 我去和孩子们谈话
Go have lunch at the club, and I will have the talk,
如果我这辈子还能联络上艾比的话
if I can ever get in touch with Abby.
艾伯特
Hey, Albert?
我能和你聊一会儿吗
Um, can I borrow you for a sec?
-随时可以 -好
- Always. - Okay.
准备好明天在法庭上碾压对手了吗
Ready to crush it in court tomorrow?
并没有
Not exactly.
我想退出这个案子
I, uh, would like to remove myself from the case.
证词全都整理好了
Um, the depositions are in order.
保罗和丹找到了大量的判例
Paul and Dan have pulled together a ton of precedent.
他们可以把这个案子办得和我一样好
They can argue this as well as me.
事实上 并不会
That's actually not true.
我可以问问原因吗
Dare I ask why?
听着 我不能这样
Look, I can't do this.
我不是一个会出轨的人
I'm not a cheater.
我不知道自己怎么会让那种事发生
I don't know how I let it happen.
不要这么有负罪感
Hey, don't feel so guilty.
像我们这样一起工作这么久
When you've worked together as long as we have,
有时候会出乎意料地♥产♥生一些情愫
you can sometimes develop a unexpected connection.
迪莉娅 这次只是初犯
Delia, it was a first offense.
我觉得我们自我警醒一下就可以了
I think we can let ourselves off with a warning.
好吧
Okay.
-希望戈登也能谅解 -戈登
- Really hope Gordon can be as understanding. - Gordon?
是的 我打算今晚就跟他坦白
Yeah, I'm gonna tell him tonight.
你说什么 我可不同意
What? I'm not on board with that.
我不会提到你的名字
Well, I'm not gonna mention any names,
我只是不想以谎言来开始一段新生活
but I can't start a new life with a lie.
欢迎来到性别大讲堂
Welcome to Gender Now!
我是哈珀教授
I'm Professor Harper,
在开始之前让我们先做一个随堂测验
and we're gonna kick things off with a pop quiz.
试题只有一道
Now, the quiz is only one question:
"你认为自己是一个女权主义者吗"
"Do you consider yourself a feminist?"
认为自己是的请举手
Show of hands, feminists.
你 请你说一说原因
You, please state why.
我信仰女性平等的权利
I believe in a woman's right to equality.
作为一名LGBTQA团体的成员
As a member of the LGBTQA community,
只要他们还在使用"阴♥道♥"这个词
I cannot support feminism
我就不支持女权主义
as long as they continue to use the word "Vagina".
"阴♥道♥"这个词有什么问题吗
What's wrong with the word vagina?
这个词不适用于变性群体
It's exclusionary to the trans community
并以一个及其狭隘的视角在看待女性特征
and offers an extremely narrow view on womanhood.
正确的术语应该是"前洞"或"内生殖器"
The correct terminology is "Front Hole" or "Internal Genitalia."
对谁而言是正确的
Correct to who?
同性恋 双性恋 双性恋及性别不确定者群体
The Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans Questioning Allied Community.
Q不是指男同吗
The Q is for Queer?
如果你坚持使用阴♥道♥这个词
If you insist on using the word vagina,
-那你就是个TERF -但你必须有阴♥道♥
- you're labeling yourself a TERF. - But you need to have a vagina
「TERF: 排除跨性别者的激进女权主义」
才能够怀孕或者堕胎
to get pregnant or have an abortion.
你所持的观点的性别的二元论
You're clinging to a binary view of gender.
-这个观点太老旧了 -谁说的
- That's just old. - Says who?
好了 我敢肯定大家都同意女权主义
Okay, okay, I'm sure we can all see that feminism
是一个与历史 种族 性别
is a term deeply rooted in historical, racial,
都有这深刻渊源的多视角的概念
and sexual perspectives.
我们这门课的目的就是要把这个词
Our goal in this class
从所有会引起争议的相关言语中剥离出来
is to strip the word of all of its charged language,
采用一个新的辩证观点
embark on a new dialectic,
为此 你们的第一次作业
and to that end, your first homework assignment
就是一次自我检测
will be a self-examination,
画一副你自己的画像
to draw yourselves as you see yourself--
要不♥穿♥衣服的
naked.
哈里斯 我正想找你呢
Harris, I was hoping to catch you.
我想说 很遗憾座谈会的时候
Look, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that the panel
有人问了那个奇怪的私人问题
went to such a weird, personal place.
是啊 那个问题确实让我不太舒服
Yeah, it's not my comfort zone.
没错 事情本可以不这么尴尬的
Yeah, well, it might have been a little less weird
假如你在向全世界公布
if you had talked to me about
我们之间并不存在的感情状态前
our nonexistent relationship status
提前跟我谈一下的话
before announcing it to the rest of the world.
艾比 我认为我们上次见面时
Abby, basically, when we last saw each other,
就已经把步调不一致这件事搞清楚了
I thought it was pretty clear that we're not on the same page.
就是舞会后我出现在你家时
When I showed up to your house after the prom.
好吧 我知道那时候是有点
Okay, I know that seemed pretty--
非常像跟踪狂
very stalkery.
我搞砸了 做错了
Just--I messed up. I blew it.
我只是觉得你会原谅我这一次的错误
I just thought you would forgive me one mistake.
艾比 我喜欢你 非常喜欢
Abby, I like you. I really do.
只不过我现在不想碰
It's just that I'm trying to stay away
那些情绪化的东西 仅此而已
from the drama right now, that's all.
那我对你来说就是一个疯狂偏执的女人
And I'm just some crazy, obsessive chick, according to you.
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
我可能有点笨 但我可不瞎
Well, I may be dumb, but I'm not blind.
我也不笨啦
Well, I'm not dumb either.
你们俩个就是话题
You guys are an item.
终于有点我可以拿来做文章的东西了
Finally there's something I can work with.
我们只是在推特上勾搭一下而已
We just had a Twitter fling.
并没有其他的关系 凯特
There's nothing going on here, Cat.
得了吧 你的小谎言在我面前就是班门弄斧
Come on, don't bullshit a bullshitter, please.
-不要意思 你是谁 -她是我的编辑
- Excuse me, who are you? - That's my editor.
显而易见
Oh, naturally.
我跟你保证我们俩没有任何值得宣传的东西
剧集 | 闺蜜离婚指南(2014) | 导航列表